Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Griflion

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby Griflion » June 12th, 2018, 9:10 am

oh man, experimental cooking, my favourite. Can't wait for the results. I hope you made some pics

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » June 13th, 2018, 12:02 am

Swirl turned out pretty dark, darker than I thought it would.
However, it's pretty good! Overall, tiny bit dry around the edges, could've used a bit more moisture or baked a bit less (or both).
The swirl turned out cakeier than I hoped it would, but it still sort of tastes like cream cheese? Think I'm going to add less flour next time. Also make more filling (I didn't want to use up all the yogurt).
The chocolate cake itself is good, it rose by half while in the oven, so the recipe is definitely a keeper.

Alice wrote:pings ur face

I love the [ t ] coding. It's amazing. Good-sized thumbnails ftw. -thumbs up-
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 13th, 2018, 2:53 am

Glitch wrote:Swirl turned out pretty dark, darker than I thought it would.
However, it's pretty good! Overall, tiny bit dry around the edges, could've used a bit more moisture or baked a bit less (or both).
The swirl turned out cakeier than I hoped it would, but it still sort of tastes like cream cheese? Think I'm going to add less flour next time. Also make more filling (I didn't want to use up all the yogurt).
The chocolate cake itself is good, it rose by half while in the oven, so the recipe is definitely a keeper.

Looks pretty tasty. Might go good with coffee or something, lol.
I love the [ t ] coding. It's amazing. Good-sized thumbnails ftw. -thumbs up-

I always actually forget to use them myself but I spent way too long tweaking the settings for them to find the best overall settings which turned out to be 100% of the post container width for wide images and 60% of your viewport height for tall ones.
💙💙💙

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » June 13th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Alice wrote:Looks pretty tasty. Might go good with coffee or something, lol.

It is pretty tasty. And it would go good with coffee. Or milk.

I always actually forget to use them myself but I spent way too long tweaking the settings for them to find the best overall settings which turned out to be 100% of the post container width for wide images and 60% of your viewport height for tall ones.

Makes sense, and it is a good size. Big enough to see most, but then you can click open if you need smaller details bigger.
I always forget to use them cause I forget the code, which is literally just. one. letter.
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Return to “General Perversion”