Mischief Makers: Shake-Shakin it up!

The fabled art of 'let's play' is nigh tangible here. Got an LP you're just itching to share? Or maybe you just want to make snarky comments about someone's bad playing? That kind of thing goes here!
Absolut Zero
Site Developer

Re: Mischief Makers: Shake-Shakin it up!

Postby Absolut Zero » December 16th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Yeah this game is really unique in a lot of it's mechanics and silly 4th wall breaking dialogue. There are so many neat things that I never picked up on when I was playing as a kid. Just makes the game even more awesome

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » December 18th, 2015, 4:26 am

Oof, Cerberus Alpha was a pain yet again to speedrun. It took me 2 hours to get A's for worlds 2 and 3, guess I'll do the rest later!
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Absolut Zero
Site Developer

Postby Absolut Zero » December 18th, 2015, 11:24 pm

You are making great progress, this game is tough to 100%

Speedless

Postby Speedless » January 27th, 2016, 6:08 pm

So, uh, I'm super incredibly behind on almost all LPs right now (lots of other things that need doing). I'm only up to episode 18 on Mischief Makers right now... which is why I'm only just now saying "Man, that was a beautiful gold-gem-getting, no-damage boss fight there" and "Yeah, that guy does look a lot easier than Lunar's end-of-world boss fight did."

Also, if there's a hall of fame for great level concepts, rescuing the king's tricycle from the inexplicable tidal wave of doom has got to be in there.

Regarding the trail of death that Marina leaves behind her... being the player character is just tough. Feels like there are a lot of games out there that require the player to commit atrocities of varying magnitudes to progress the plot. (For example, I recently saw that kind of thing in PinkKittyRose's LP of Super Mario Sunshine as well--namely, the part where Mario has to go into a women's bathroom to get the red coin in there.)

Return to “LP Smackdown 20-0-10”