Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 22nd, 2018, 8:34 pm

So...something I'm curious about: anyone else here have any sexy shoes? Cause I've been wondering that since I showed off my faves.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 23rd, 2018, 2:23 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:So...something I'm curious about: anyone else here have any sexy shoes? Cause I've been wondering that since I showed off my faves.

Unfortunately I've only got one pair of shoes myself and they're not particularly nice. They're pretty plain, though that means I can wear them with basically anything at least. Can't get a pic though because my tablet's not wanting to boot again and my phone is acting really wonky lately. The camera app isn't wanting to even start. (And on top of that it also isn't giving me any notifications at all when I get texts. What the hell...)
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » February 23rd, 2018, 6:17 pm

i only have pure functional shoes (1 casual pair, 1 elegant, 1 for running and 1 for working/hiking), so... yeah

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 24th, 2018, 1:37 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:So...something I'm curious about: anyone else here have any sexy shoes? Cause I've been wondering that since I showed off my faves.

Unfortunately I've only got one pair of shoes myself and they're not particularly nice. They're pretty plain, though that means I can wear them with basically anything at least. Can't get a pic though because my tablet's not wanting to boot again and my phone is acting really wonky lately. The camera app isn't wanting to even start. (And on top of that it also isn't giving me any notifications at all when I get texts. What the hell...)

Aww, that's too bad :tsad: . Can you describe them at least?

(Though, truth be told, I wasn't expecting much. We all know being the sexy pervert girl is my thing, after all Image Image!)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » February 24th, 2018, 1:59 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Yeah, but at the same time, I hear immortality is overrated :bloodtrail: . I think you'll be alright, though. You're strong, at least that's the impression I got.

(More so than me, maybe. I'm actually kinda weak, I'll admit)

Haha, thanks. I kind of am, probably cause I have to be. Maybe it's cause of the shit I went through in life, who knows.
The funeral was lovely. His coffin was nice, the one song they played at the ceremony really suited him. I got a lovely carnation since I was a pallbearer that I need to PRESS BEFORE IT GOES BAD GAH-
Sorry, just went off to do that.
I have pictures though, I'll see about posting them.

Aww, thanks :theart: !

(Now I'm reminded of that song...and now I wanna trample something. Sigh...if only I could grow to whatever height I wanted...I'd love to be a giantess Image! I'd trample, and smash, and destroy, and kill tinies, and...oh yes just thinking about it is so wonderful Image!

...Sorry, I'll try to calm down now)

...Also, fun fact: the belts on the shoes are removable. I prefer to have them, though, for the reason I said Image!

Belts are awesome on boots. I need to find a pair with some.

Yeah, I honestly support euthanasia in this situation, too. I don't understand why it's as controversial as it is (okay, I kinda do...but I don't agree with the premises that lead to the conclusion "We shouldn't allow assisted suicide"). The only issue I can think of is if the person themself doesn't get to make that decision (like might be the case with advanced Alzheimer's). But, even then, that can be solved with living wills specifying whether the person would want to do this. Or just basic communication.

Griflion wrote:i talked with my dad a bit about euthanasia where that was a big discussion in my country, he told me that it's really problematic since how can we decide if one person is able to make that decision, or who can do that decision for him. Also should you be able to force a doctor to do that. either way, you could argue that it goes against the Hyppocratic oath. He also feared that i could be abused if it isn't well regulated. But his main point at that time was, that the legislation would force doctors to do euthanasia if asked. It's kinda long ago where i talked with him about it, so if i remember something wrong, sry.

It's definitely something that wouldn't be able to be put into effect easily. There'd need to be a lot of regulations and whatnot to be put into place so it wouldn't be abused. I still think it is something that should be put into place.
I'd talk about it a bit more, but I'm still pretty exhausted from this week.

I only have my runners, my gym shoes, and my black boots that are pretty basic and I usually wear for winter/wet weather.

Tbh, a good pair of black boots with lots of belts and these runners are my dream shoes. Maybe not quite those colours, but something like that, with wings on the back.

Also saw these kickass ones while looking:

The gold is ugly, but the wings are amazing.

Okay, I love these. I want them.
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 24th, 2018, 7:55 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Aww, that's too bad :tsad: . Can you describe them at least?

(Though, truth be told, I wasn't expecting much. We all know being the sexy pervert girl is my thing, after all Image Image!)

They're fairly plain matte black ankle high boots with low heels. They don't have buckles or anything like that, they just zip up the side instead. So they have a fairly smooth overall design because of it.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 24th, 2018, 10:08 am

Glitch wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Yeah, but at the same time, I hear immortality is overrated :bloodtrail: . I think you'll be alright, though. You're strong, at least that's the impression I got.

(More so than me, maybe. I'm actually kinda weak, I'll admit)

Haha, thanks. I kind of am, probably cause I have to be. Maybe it's cause of the shit I went through in life, who knows.

Ehh...maybe I'm a bit stronger than I think...I'm willing to admit my weakness, at least. What do you think?

Aww, thanks :theart: !

(Now I'm reminded of that song...and now I wanna trample something. Sigh...if only I could grow to whatever height I wanted...I'd love to be a giantess Image! I'd trample, and smash, and destroy, and kill tinies, and...oh yes just thinking about it is so wonderful Image!

...Sorry, I'll try to calm down now)

...Also, fun fact: the belts on the shoes are removable. I prefer to have them, though, for the reason I said Image!

Belts are awesome on boots. I need to find a pair with some.

Yeah, they kick ass! Suits my style, too Image (doesn't hurt that my personality is kinda befitting for a sexy cybergoth style anyway)!

I only have my runners, my gym shoes, and my black boots that are pretty basic and I usually wear for winter/wet weather.

Tbh, a good pair of black boots with lots of belts and these runners are my dream shoes. Maybe not quite those colours, but something like that, with wings on the back.

Also saw these kickass ones while looking:

The gold is ugly, but the wings are amazing.

Okay, I love these. I want them.

I'll be honest, I rather like the second pair myself. Even the randomly gaudy color choice (well...sometimes flashiness works).

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Aww, that's too bad :tsad: . Can you describe them at least?

They're fairly plain matte black ankle high boots with low heels. They don't have buckles or anything like that, they just zip up the side instead. So they have a fairly smooth overall design because of it.

Heh...you know, I actually had something like that a while back. Though I don't have them now, so I can't really show you and compare :tsad: .

EDIT: Oh hey, 1500 posts randomly...honestly this is probably the ultimate proof of my weakness, that I'm such a nerd that I'd make that many posts on a forum Image

Griflion

Postby Griflion » February 24th, 2018, 12:40 pm

Glitch wrote:It's definitely something that wouldn't be able to be put into effect easily. There'd need to be a lot of regulations and whatnot to be put into place so it wouldn't be abused. I still think it is something that should be put into place.
I'd talk about it a bit more, but I'm still pretty exhausted from this week.

Actually, active euthanasia is allowed here, that's why i spoke with my father about it, since a bill to legalize it was been prepared in 2008. Interestingly enough our head of the states didn't want to sign the new law for reasons of conscience. 3 months later, our parliament changed our constitution so that the grand duke only promulgates laws instead of also sanctioning them. That was the last time, he sanctioned a law.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 25th, 2018, 5:41 am

hi guys I'm a bit tipsy cause my bff brought over some booze to celebrate her book getting published and other exciting things for it so we drank booze and played Overwatch and we've been giggly and stuffs
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 25th, 2018, 5:53 am

Glitch wrote:hi guys I'm a bit tipsy cause my bff brought over some booze to celebrate her book getting published and other exciting things for it so we drank booze and played Overwatch and we've been giggly and stuffs

So...having fun, then :tstick: ?

(Also, in all seriousness, congrats to your friend for getting a book published. Not exactly the easiest of feats, that)

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 25th, 2018, 5:58 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:So...having fun, then :tstick: ?

(Also, in all seriousness, congrats to your friend for getting a book published. Not exactly the easiest of feats, that)

I forgot how to make quotes smaller for a second there
Yes, very much so, loud slightly drunken discussions, I have to actually think before I type cause fingers are hard, and yelling and playing games

But yeah, I'm so proud of her! Every time she gives us an update I get really excited.
ImageImageImage

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 26th, 2018, 9:54 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ehh...maybe I'm a bit stronger than I think...I'm willing to admit my weakness, at least. What do you think?

It's good to be able to admit your weaknesses. You know what your limits are.

I'll be honest, I rather like the second pair myself. Even the randomly gaudy color choice (well...sometimes flashiness works).

I can see you wearing them. I just personally don't like gold all that much.

EDIT: Oh hey, 1500 posts randomly...honestly this is probably the ultimate proof of my weakness, that I'm such a nerd that I'd make that many posts on a forum Image

I don't think that's proof of your weakness. I have 1400, lmao.

Griflion wrote:Actually, active euthanasia is allowed here, that's why i spoke with my father about it, since a bill to legalize it was been prepared in 2008. Interestingly enough our head of the states didn't want to sign the new law for reasons of conscience. 3 months later, our parliament changed our constitution so that the grand duke only promulgates laws instead of also sanctioning them. That was the last time, he sanctioned a law.

Huh, didn't realize it was a thing where you lived. Where do you live?
I live in Canada, and I know there was some talk about it a bit ago, but I'm not sure where it went from there.

Glitch wrote:hi guys I'm a bit tipsy cause my bff brought over some booze to celebrate her book getting published and other exciting things for it so we drank booze and played Overwatch and we've been giggly and stuffs

me @ tipsy me: I'm proud of you for still spelling reasonably and using decent grammar.
ImageImageImage

Griflion

Postby Griflion » February 28th, 2018, 2:14 am

Glitch wrote:Huh, didn't realize it was a thing where you lived. Where do you live?

The Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, the small country in the middle of Western Europe, between Germany, Belgium and France. Yes, there's something between them there.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 4th, 2018, 6:07 am

Freaking hell, lost power around 9:00 last night, only just recently (afaik) got it back. It's kinda cold in the house as a result, but at least I can post this!

Yeah, March came in like a lion for me.

Griflion

Postby Griflion » March 4th, 2018, 2:49 pm

How unlucky for you, especially since it is rather cold right now, at least here. Last week positive Celsius degrees were kinda non-existent

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 16th, 2018, 7:21 am

Glitch wrote:

I can see you wearing them. I just personally don't like gold all that much.

I'll admit, I'm curious why you figure that. I mean, you're right that I'm into stuff like that Image, but I'm curious all the same about why you feel I give off that vibe :tstick: :theart: .

Glitch

Postby Glitch » March 17th, 2018, 6:53 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:I'll admit, I'm curious why you figure that. I mean, you're right that I'm into stuff like that Image, but I'm curious all the same about why you feel I give off that vibe :tstick: :theart: .

Hmm... I dunno, you just seem to like stuff that's loud and unique, and they seemed to fit you. (I'm the worst person to ask about this lmao)
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 29th, 2018, 10:48 pm

New avi; you guys probably know why I'm using Her Image!

What do you think?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 29th, 2018, 11:14 pm

Looks fine to me. My only personal complaint is that some of the lines look a bit pixelated but if you're using something like Paint.net to resize it then it's fairly unavoidable.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » April 1st, 2018, 7:00 pm

HAPPY EASTER FOOLS NERDS
ImageImageImage

Glitch

Postby Glitch » April 1st, 2018, 7:07 pm

Reminder that I'm usually around but usually too tired to reply, but I love ALL OF YOU HERE!! I went off my birth control in preparation to transition and it's been kind of fucking me up. Stupid hormones. >_>
(Btw if you want to call me from the depths of hell tiredness feel free to ping me!)
ImageImageImage

Ashan

Postby Ashan » April 2nd, 2018, 6:21 pm

Hey I can finally log in again
► Show Spoiler

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 2nd, 2018, 10:41 pm

Ashan wrote:Hey I can finally log in again

You couldn't before?
💙💙💙

Ashan

Postby Ashan » April 2nd, 2018, 11:51 pm

I couldn't the last few days. Although I switched to https when I saw the banner before trying to login today. Not sure if that made a difference?
► Show Spoiler

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 3rd, 2018, 12:44 am

Ashan wrote:I couldn't the last few days. Although I switched to https when I saw the banner before trying to login today. Not sure if that made a difference?

Ah, if you were trying to login from http that could have been the issue. It seems you aren't the only one who had that issue. Though the site redirects to https from http now anyways.
💙💙💙

chridd

Postby chridd » April 3rd, 2018, 9:07 am

Alice wrote:Though the site redirects to https from http now anyways.
It doesn't for me.

It looks like the forum is sending cookies as https-only, regardless of whether it's being accessed from https.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 3rd, 2018, 10:55 am

chridd wrote:It doesn't for me.

It looks like the forum is sending cookies as https-only, regardless of whether it's being accessed from https.

That's really strange. My bookmark is http still and it redirects to https as it should. It should be redirecting at the server level too so I'm really not sure why it'd be inconsistent.

And the cookies thing you mentioned probably has to do with changing some phpBB settings to take advantage of https.
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » April 4th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Finally could login again after deleting my cookies, weird

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 11th, 2018, 4:52 pm

Glitch wrote:Reminder that I'm usually around but usually too tired to reply, but I love ALL OF YOU HERE!! I went off my birth control in preparation to transition and it's been kind of fucking me up. Stupid hormones. >_>
(Btw if you want to call me from the depths of hell tiredness feel free to ping me!)

Aww [tackle-glomps you] Image!

Anyway, how are things going on that front? Transitioning, I mean.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » April 11th, 2018, 6:04 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Aww [tackle-glomps you] Image!

I HAVE BEEN TACKLE-GLOMPED

Nothing yet. I went to see my psychiatrist again, and asked how that was going, since he sent off the first referral with my old info back when I actually lived there. He sent another one, then made sure to give me a card with that doctor's number on it so I can give them a call.
I need to do that, actually. I have to phone a few things. >_>

edit: Wanted to throw in that I've transitioned socially, and ask people to use my new pronouns and refer to me as a guy. Mom's still having issues with it, more just to break the habit of calling me my old name for 25 years than anything. Same with my bff. I sometimes use my new name's nickname when I do stuff, but if it's for doctors and prescriptions and stuff, I still use my old.
Once I actually start taking hormones and get surgery, it'll be easier, for me and everyone.
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 11th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Glitch wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Aww [tackle-glomps you] Image!

I HAVE BEEN TACKLE-GLOMPED

Nothing yet. I went to see my psychiatrist again, and asked how that was going, since he sent off the first referral with my old info back when I actually lived there. He sent another one, then made sure to give me a card with that doctor's number on it so I can give them a call.
I need to do that, actually. I have to phone a few things. >_>

edit: Wanted to throw in that I've transitioned socially, and ask people to use my new pronouns and refer to me as a guy. Mom's still having issues with it, more just to break the habit of calling me my old name for 25 years than anything. Same with my bff. I sometimes use my new name's nickname when I do stuff, but if it's for doctors and prescriptions and stuff, I still use my old.
Once I actually start taking hormones and get surgery, it'll be easier, for me and everyone.

Sorry, you know I'm hyper like that :tstick: !

But in all seriousness, though, it does sound like some progress on that front has been made. But that's probably one of the trickiest parts about it: people who've known you your whole life (like, say, a parent) are naturally gonna take some time to unlearn old habits and get used to it, huh?

Glitch

Postby Glitch » April 12th, 2018, 9:18 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Sorry, you know I'm hyper like that :tstick: !

But in all seriousness, though, it does sound like some progress on that front has been made. But that's probably one of the trickiest parts about it: people who've known you your whole life (like, say, a parent) are naturally gonna take some time to unlearn old habits and get used to it, huh?

Nah, I don't mind <3

Some has, and I'm glad for it! I can understand the force-of-habit thing, because I do that a lot with other things. It's annoying, but I'm not upset by it.
Also, update on calling. Called my general doctor, foot doctor, that went fine. Go to phone the trans psychiatrist, find out the number is a fax line.
BEEEEEP RRRRRRRR EBEERRR[PPPPP
Gonna be talking to my psychiatrist when I go see him again next week.
ImageImageImage

pholtos

Postby pholtos » April 13th, 2018, 1:49 am

I have a brother in a similar spot to ya Glitch, and I do on occasion slip up and use the wrong pronoun or their old name, so yeah, give your family plenty of time. Habit of this nature is extremely hard to break.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 14th, 2018, 3:59 am

Ugh. You guys know those dreams where you wake up but you're still in an actual dream? I had a dream like that but dreamed I woke up to see someone crawling through my window. As it turns out, the panic induced by that is similar to fighting against sleep paralysis so I woke myself up. And waking up in a way like that is a good way to ensure you're not getting back to sleep.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 17th, 2018, 4:24 pm

Finally Ys 8 released. It's only about 6-7 months late. And still apparently is a garbage port. Good job NISA. I hope Falcom learned their lesson with commissioning NISA for ports. XSeed may take longer but at least they actually give a shit about the quality of the port.
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » April 20th, 2018, 1:16 pm

sleep paralysis is horrible thing to experience, i had that once and i never want to experience it again

Also i really need to check out the Ys games, i know they have some good music and i'm a sucker for that.
I have Ys I, II, Origin, VI and the Oath in Felghana on steam. Is there any order i should play them or does it not really matter?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 20th, 2018, 1:57 pm

Griflion wrote:sleep paralysis is horrible thing to experience, i had that once and i never want to experience it again

It's more annoying than anything for me. I experience it frequently enough that it doesn't really bother me anymore. I just learned to fight it because it results in really restless sleep though which kinda ended up backfiring in this particular moment, lol.
Also i really need to check out the Ys games, i know they have some good music and i'm a sucker for that.
I have Ys I, II, Origin, VI and the Oath in Felghana on steam. Is there any order i should play them or does it not really matter?

Origin is technically Ys 0 but it's best played after Ys I and Ys II. There's a lot of direct references to those two games you'd miss otherwise. Oath in Felghana is Ys III. Then Ark of Napishtim (Ys VI) is best played after Felghana. (Celceta, Ys IV, isn't even out on pc yet. There's supposed to be a pc port of it by XSeed later this year. Ys V doesn't even have a remake yet. So the only ones it appears you're missing are SEVEN and 8.)
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » Yesterday, 4:15 pm

Thx, i'll keep this in mind as soon as i get to those, steamlist is kinda big right now.

Return to “General Perversion”