Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Alice
⦂☽

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby Alice » January 11th, 2018, 12:06 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:ping

https://tapas.io/series/MDQ

Have I linked this to you already? I think you'd enjoy it. It's freaking hilarious. (Though if you are interested then you might want to follow the Webtoons link in the description of the latest episode to keep up with it since the latest episode's been up on that site for like a week and there's a few minor extras there too.)
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 12th, 2018, 4:06 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:ping

https://tapas.io/series/MDQ

Have I linked this to you already? I think you'd enjoy it. It's freaking hilarious. (Though if you are interested then you might want to follow the Webtoons link in the description of the latest episode to keep up with it since the latest episode's been up on that site for like a week and there's a few minor extras there too.)

Hee hee...well, I can see why Malori likes her Image! I mean, I imagine this is probably how it'd go if I were to meet any of my dark queens.

(Also, is it just me, or are Malori and I quite a bit alike? And is that why you suggested it to me?)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 12th, 2018, 8:04 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:(Also, is it just me, or are Malori and I quite a bit alike? And is that why you suggested it to me?)

That could be what it was but something I wasn't able to place made me think you'd like it.
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » January 13th, 2018, 3:38 pm

that webtoon is great, thanks for sharing

Return to “General Perversion”