I hate my sister >:(

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

I hate my sister >:(

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 3rd, 2015, 6:49 am

Okay, a while back, in the "It's a Thread about nothing" thread, I said my sister called me a "waste of space" and a "worthless human being".

Well, I just called her out on that, and what she told me was terrible.

She told me she meant it.

I now hate her. I sincerely hope she fails the class that she's taking, and I have half a mind to steal her textbook and rip it apart :tangry: . I hope she dies a painful death, and I hope she suffers in hell. She doesn't seem to understand how much pain I'm constantly in, and she clearly doesn't care. I want to make her life miserable now. That's how angry and sad I am.

But more than that...I want to die :tsad2: .
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Re: I hate my sister >:(

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 3rd, 2015, 11:31 am

I really don't know what I can say, except maybe call this number if you're seriously contemplating making yourself die

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

And just like those feelings, rage is usually something that can pass fairly quick. Don't stoop to her level.

Or another way to look at it maybe, don't deign to let her say things she can't take back. Don't deign to let her bitchiness control you.

Avoid her. And maybe ask an intercessory like a parent to talk to her and ask her why she said what she said. Hopefully intercessory will take the criticisms and resay them in a more kindly manner so you can work on them quietly without facing the blunt of the mace.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Absolut Zero

Postby Absolut Zero » March 4th, 2015, 8:21 am

It hurts real bad to get told that by a family member, trust me I know how it feels. You just have to understand that we are all people, no matter if we are related or not, and sometimes people just grow apart or just dont jive together as well as they should. It's unfortunate that it ended up being your sister, but rather then stoop to her level just let it go. You are better off without the emotional abuse and if things settle down for her in the future you can throw it back in her face then if you still harbor animosity for her then. Don't let anything anyone says to you make you feel so down on yourself, people can always be assholes no matter who they are. Just do your best to find people that do care about you and surround yourself with that kind of positive reinforcement and let your sister know to just leave you alone unless she can talk to you like an mature adult

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 4th, 2015, 8:54 am

Absolut Zero wrote:but rather then stoop to her level just let it go.

Definitely go with this. Basically anything else is unfortunately likely to just make things worse. I get along great with my sister but my father and I seriously don't see eye to eye at all so I've heard that same sort of shit from him too. In my situation there was no way to make it better so I've just cut off contact from him. If possible you should try to avoid that (she still is your sister after all) but you can always just try to deal with her as little as you can manage if it's causing you this much stress.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 8th, 2015, 5:45 am

Thanks you guys. I think I calmed down just a bit now (being home alone on the weekend helped, though my dad being supportive is also quite nice), and hopefully I can move on from this.

...Hoo, sometimes I wonder though; up til then, my sister seemed pretty supportive as well. So, that begs the question: who else secretly wants me dead? Grrrh! I think that's part of the problem, in fact: the sheer feeling of betrayal :tangry:.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 8th, 2015, 5:51 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Thanks you guys. I think I calmed down just a bit now (being home alone on the weekend helped, though my dad being supportive is also quite nice), and hopefully I can move on from this.

...Hoo, sometimes I wonder though; up til then, my sister seemed pretty supportive as well. So, that begs the question: who else secretly wants me dead? Grrrh! I think that's part of the problem, in fact: the sheer feeling of betrayal :tangry:.

If it's on the subject it sounds like it might be on, feel free to either pm me if you don't want it public or let me know if you'd rather just not discuss it but what exactly happened?
💙💙💙

Absolut Zero

Postby Absolut Zero » March 8th, 2015, 6:40 am

I wouldn't think it is a matter of people "secretly wanting you dead." At least I hope not since if that is the case then those people need some help of their own. I think it is just a mere knee jerk reaction to stress/anger in the moment. A lot of people say things they don't entirely mean when they are upset over something. Given enough time she hopefully will calm down and you can talk it out with her.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 8th, 2015, 8:04 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Thanks you guys. I think I calmed down just a bit now (being home alone on the weekend helped, though my dad being supportive is also quite nice), and hopefully I can move on from this.

If it's on the subject it sounds like it might be on, feel free to either pm me if you don't want it public or let me know if you'd rather just not discuss it but what exactly happened?

Honestly, I don't really know how to explain it. Maybe I'm just being a bit paranoid. I guess I just feel kinda alone, and I don't know if that's what it is or not, but...well...I don't know, I might need to sleep on this...

Sorry, I know I'm not making sense.

Horikawa Otane

Postby Horikawa Otane » March 10th, 2015, 9:23 am

I get through life with a philosophy that may help you.

In Japanese, there's a phrase known as Shouganai しょうがない (or alternatively しようがない and 仕方がない - they all mean the same thing with inconsequential, subtle differences basically). It basically translates to "there's nothing you can do."

This can be interpreted many different ways, but it's generally speaking a way of accepting your fate and moving on. Your sister's being a bitch. It happens. Ain't nothin' you can do about it. Shouganai. Hurting yourself does nothing but hurt yourself - accept it and move on.

It's a hard philosophy to learn (particularly for us Westerners) and, at times, a paradoxically hard one to maintain, particularly in a healthy fashion (you don't want to turn yourself off from constructive criticism, for example).

Regardless, it's a philosophy that has kept me cheery, upbeat, hopeful, and fighting through family abandonment, homelessness (living in my car), rape and a ton of other things. I can personally attest for its potent ability to get you through bad times. Just remember - some peeps are gonna hate you. Some peeps are gonna love you. That situation of some hating and some loving will never change, no matter who you are. So if someone hates you, even if they're close, shouganai - ain't nothin' you can do about it, so fuck 'em and move on.

Return to “General Perversion”