Dreaming Together

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
qazcake

Re: Dreaming Together

Postby qazcake » November 7th, 2015, 2:10 am

GlitchedGhost wrote:Dreamt that became a mod here. I then logged on at the Talkhaus and found out I was given a mod position without being asked.
It was really weird, though. Any time I went to go do anything mod-related (on the Talkhaus, at least), I had to play a weird mini-game before I could get to it.

...I've noticed that I only remember the general just of my dream and never many details. All of my dream posts have been short compared to others, haha.

Oh you mean something like the Modarchive games nifflas made a long while ago?

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 7th, 2015, 2:14 am

qazcake wrote:Oh you mean something like the Modarchive games nifflas made a long while ago?

I honestly don't know what that is.
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

qazcake

Postby qazcake » November 8th, 2015, 2:24 pm

GlitchedGhost wrote:I honestly don't know what that is.

I am going to put up a quote from the website but its the same guy who made withen a deep forest and knytt storys and knytt.
nifflas wrote:#Modarchive Games

These are the games that started it all! #Modarchive Story and Operator Status are two predecessors to Within a Deep Forest. They are harder than my other games, but if you're up for a challenge...

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 8th, 2015, 8:21 pm

qazcake wrote:
GlitchedGhost wrote:I honestly don't know what that is.

I am going to put up a quote from the website but its the same guy who made withen a deep forest and knytt storys and knytt.
nifflas wrote:#Modarchive Games

These are the games that started it all! #Modarchive Story and Operator Status are two predecessors to Within a Deep Forest. They are harder than my other games, but if you're up for a challenge...

Ooh, okay, I found some gameplay footage, so now I can compare from my dream.
My dream was different. Don't really remember now, though.

chridd

Postby chridd » November 10th, 2015, 9:47 pm

I had a dream last night that related to this forum, and then later to MaGL X2.
I was looking at this forum and there were lots of new people (who I think had come from some other forum or something?) and new threads. I noticed an announcement that was titled, "This is not the social media declaration thread"; this was referring to one of the new threads, which was a place for people to put their usernames for various social media sites, and this thread had been an announcement, though at this point I didn't see it in the list of announcements. I wondered where that thread was now. I clicked on the announcement, and noticed that the last post was someone posting their social media information (one thing per line, about 5 lines, in the format "Twitter: whatevertheirusernamewas"). Then I noticed that, from the post titles, the thread name had recently been changed to that (just before that post); other posts showed a single-word title, which had nothing to do with social media. (I think it started with N... "Nothing"?)

Unrelated part of the dream:
I was watching a Let's Play, I think by NintendoCapriSun, of a game. It was organized similarly to Yoshi's Island, in that there were eight levels per world with the fourth and eighth being castles, but it was a 3D game. This level was the eighth level of the world, a castle, and it started out in a small room with a lot of cyan/blue-green. It sort of reminded me of the blue lava from Super Mario 3D World, but I think it was actually water, water that was somehow able to cover the walls of the room but not fill up the room. I'd seen part of this level before; there was a way to access a small part of this level from the sixth level of the world (or right before or after playing the sixth level), which was necessary to get some water, which could be used elsewhere.

Then, instead of watching the level being played, I was in the level. I walked out the door, into the main part of the castle. The main part of the castle was a large room, with a big pit in the middle (and no water). There was a path that went along three of the walls, then turned to go to the middle of the room, where the end of the level was. I noticed that on the walls were some paintings in black metal frames hanging on the walls (the frames also had something transparent in front of the pictures). (The wall was to my left.)

There was a lot of dark blue (████) paint on the walls, which was still wet, and covered up some of the pictures (though the paint was slightly transparent). The parts of the walls that didn't have paint were gray. The level title was "Eew! The [something] is all covered in blue!" (don't remember what the [something] was; possibly "castle"). There were puzzles where I had to move paint from one area of the wall to another.

I got to the part where the path was going towards the middle of the room, and noticed that there was a couch to my left, and it was covered in blue paint, and then another one that wasn't. There was a tool to move the paint; it was a thin, spiked, metal rod, which was connected at a right angle to another metal rod, which wasn't spiked, to use as a handle. I realized that using this tool to move paint would made spots, rather than a solid color, and realized that the level title actually ended in "covered in blue spots".

Then I was in the middle, and instead of blue paint, all this time I'd been putting butterscotch sauce on stuff (so far it had been desserts). There was a table, with a plate, with a large brownie on it, and I put butterscotch sauce on it, and then I put butterscotch sauce on a salad, which was like the punchline or plot twist of the level. Then there was a staircase going down, and I went downstairs, and it was more like an actual Super Mario Bros. X level (2D), where this was a separate section, and I talked with a friendly NPC and got an item that I could carry, but I couldn't take it back to the main level.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 17th, 2015, 4:32 pm

I had a strange dream last night. For some reason I was in what seemed to be a really big hotel (like an entire skyscraper but it was a hotel). I went into one of the rooms which was unlocked and had no one in it and was hiding or something. I heard someone trying to come in so I went into the closet which wasn't very wide but was very deep. At the end of the closet was a water heater and to its left (towards the hallway I came down nonetheless) was this removable panel which led to an underground tunnel despite the fact I was like 7-10 stories in the air. The tunnel eventually led out into this random factory which was filled with what seemed to be goblins who wanted to attack me so I was forced to run. In the back area of the factory I came to what looked like a pretty standard house door. I opened it planning to go in and hide but apparently there was someone on the other side because as soon as I opened the door about two feet it closed no matter how hard I was pushing on it. This repeated several times (with the goblins chasing me apparently making no progress at all) before I woke up. Also for some reason at some point I was suddenly being accompanied by like a 6 year old girl that dream me recognized but I have no idea who she was supposed to be or where she came from??
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » November 22nd, 2015, 12:17 pm

This was kind of a long one, buckle up.

Dreamt I was homeless. Living out of a 70s-era Volkswagen Beetle. For some reason I'm convinced this took place in Germany, no idea why.

It got goddamn cold at night. About all I had to my name was my car, a blanket, my clothes, a vague box thing for people to drop cash into when I needed to panhandle gas/food.

I did not like the nights. I did not trust anything out there. So at some point I went hungry to buy an address book and some pencils, I scribbled in a lot of fake addresses and notes, even started treating it like a diary. When I slept, I slept with it above my sleeping bag, with the windows of the bug down so any hands after my shit would steal a few bucks of nonsense instead of anything valuable.

I usually slept with the windows cracked, I think it was because of claustrophobia and a need for fresh air, despite the cold. One night I rolled in my seat, I don't know what stirred me, might have been a need to use the bathroom or something. The book was gone, but to where I didn't know, I figured it slid off of me between seats or something.

I next woke up soaked in something, I didn't know what. It stank. I didn't see anyone outside, but it stank. I thought for a while that maybe some drunk or some perv stuck his dick in the crack of my window and pissed. But within moments I recognized the fluid.

Lighter fluid.

I freaked. I was in a wide, open lot dimly lit by yellowed streetlights. Above the lot was a short lake, and beyond that was actually a prison or something. I thought maybe I could get shelter, or something, I wasn't thinking straight. So I dived in the ice cold water and swam. My dream actually remembers it like flying over the water, like I was thrown or something, that the lake was pretty big close to a half-mile or something. I reached a wall, took a breath, and dived down, reaching a small pool in the compound. I climbed up, disorientated, to a cream-colored square, with the only exit to a glass covered area. The alarm had been going off, washing the walls pink-red. The sound of the alarm was a familiar one, like "Mrau. Mrau. Mrau" or something. I think the clip's been used a lot by video games or movies.

Disorientated, panicked, frozen, I couldn't stand, but I kept my hands raised the whole time. I saw the silhouette of a security guard coming around. I say "hello" or something, but I struggled with it, like it was a foreign language. I tried to say something like "I just need shelter" or something, ready to have a criminal record if it meant a night not exposed. But the security guard just said hello, and rose a gun at me. The next thing I know all I could see or hear was ringing in the ear, like tinnitus, like I were going deaf.

The sound stayed with me as I woke up.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » December 3rd, 2015, 9:51 am

This is how I woke up this morning!

I was in a math class, like my 7th grade one for some reason (everyone was an adult though). Suddenly I found myself unable to breathe, and I felt my heart racing. Like really bad. After I became a spectacle of myself I apologized and somehow ended up at a hospital

Doctors didn't want to give me steroids or something, thought it was my heart. so they injected me with that radioactive junk they can xray to see if there was a problem with blodflow in my system. Sure enough, instead of a clean arachnoid shape, my chest was a cloud. I apparently had a "paytent seepik" something that was like... so there's a part of the heart that is open in development, in like 25% of people it never closes though and it lets blood from the two sides mix (oxygenated and non-oxygenated). Mine was super big, and the end result of that for me was basically never ever having my blood properly oxygenated.

Even though I'm fat and shit they got a donor for me that night because I was young. normally they just patch the hole but either dream logic or mine was too big or something. I was really anxiety to go under because I never went under before and didn't know if I'd be that guy who just didn't wake up

When I was talking to my doctor that night though turns out they didn't put it in. My abdomen was full of basically fluid that lines the organs when they're traumatized and my entire abdominal wall was like purple, spotted, malformed and junk. Apparently a stage 4 cancer had metastasized all over and throughout me. Why put a donor heart in someone who's just going to turn it into cancer? so they gave me a temporary stint and like 3 months

Then the doctor just outright reminded me that california recently passed death with dignity laws and that they're there if I want them

I then woke up sore and emotionally uncomfortable. Tried to go to sleep for a while, couldn't. Talked about the shooting for three hours, had an intense discussion with my therapist, then played relationship couselor because \ ツ / to an old friend all night. i think i'm gonna boot up oot or something and just roll into a wall for an hour
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

chridd

Postby chridd » December 10th, 2015, 6:00 pm

I had a dream last night that involved me eating part of my laptop's keyboard.

There was a website in the dream (which was a non-conformist website) that had an article or blog post or something about it, and I did it to fit in with the website.

I felt for keycaps that were loose (some of them were, others weren't), and pulled them off, and there was some sort of yellow candy underneath them (but I think I also ate things other than the candy). Then I realized that I was permanently destroying the keyboard, and that I should probably stop.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 11th, 2015, 12:26 am

I had a dream about Fallout last night. Couldn't tell you the specifics, besides Butch was there for whatever reason.

chridd wrote:I had a dream last night that involved me eating part of my laptop's keyboard.

There was a website in the dream (which was a non-conformist website) that had an article or blog post or something about it, and I did it to fit in with the website.

I felt for keycaps that were loose (some of them were, others weren't), and pulled them off, and there was some sort of yellow candy underneath them (but I think I also ate things other than the candy). Then I realized that I was permanently destroying the keyboard, and that I should probably stop.

Was it tasty, at least?

chridd

Postby chridd » December 11th, 2015, 2:56 am

I don't actually remember any taste...
(Actually I can't remember ever tasting things in a dream, though that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.)

(Also just noticed my phone suggests "hashtag " for "has", even though I don't use Twitter.)

Speedless

Postby Speedless » December 28th, 2015, 7:10 pm

So I checked my watch twice about 15 minutes apart this morning, and in the middle there, either I was very briefly asleep, or my brain went on a weird tangent, because I imagined a weird hypothetical scene from Star Wars (presumably Episode VII). Since I haven't seen it yet, don't worry, this is spoiler-free and probably not even remotely like what actually happens.

Some small group of the characters (a Wookiee might have been there, but I didn't notice Han, and I don't really know anything about who the major characters of Episode VII are yet, so most of them were probably just placeholders) were walking together through this house. At the time, I was convinced that it was actually this old house I've been inside before, even though the layout and decor weren't quite right. They went into a makeshift meeting room, which had this weird blue-green linoleum that had big flecks of other colors all over it, as if there was a bunch of light getting thrown around (sort of like rainbows from a prism, actually). Everyone sat down on the floor, and some female character started talking about how they'd managed to reserve maybe 38 acres of... spectator seating or something?... which was more than they'd been hoping for, and more than enough to infiltrate the place they were planning to infiltrate.

Then I noticed that Padmé was there, which seemed odd, because wasn't this after she was supposed to be dead? And she must have said something, because the woman who brought up the 38 acres addressed her as "Padmé Amidala," and Padmé said "I'm an Amidala the same way that [insert something where a name is more like a title here]." That was the end of the scene. (For the record, I don't think the other thing in her analogy belonged in the Star Wars universe, even though I don't remember what it was.)

I think there was a long shot of a building (which probably had the spectator seating they reserved on the roof) before I woke up.

chridd

Postby chridd » January 21st, 2016, 7:04 am

Some things that happened in my dreams last night (with some forgotten/uncertain details filled in):
• Someone was trying to save chickens, which were an endangered species; this involved a mat with circles on it of various sizes, with lots of overlap, showing the territory of each chicken, and also somehow involved a rollercoaster.

• I listened to an old woman talking about a Linux distribution that somehow involved a 2×5 grid with the letters S and U in the squares; the arrangement of these letters was determined by their sponsor and by the donations to some particular charity. Then she talked about how she had her 6th grade birthday (6th grade being her age at the time—this made sense in the dream) in middle school, while many of her classmates had it in 5th grade, which meant for her it was serious/more responsibility rather than fun.

• There was a man who drove a vehicle with a bunch of kids in the trunk (but the ordinary seats were empty, and the trunk was open), so that the vehicle would be legally considered a motorhome.

• There was an old Macintosh computer that had a screensaver that showed scenes from a forest with a river. The scenes were monochromatic with a yellow tint. I woke up the computer and tried to check the name of the screensaver, only to find out that it said no screensaver was enabled; turned out it was set up in some weird way that made sense in the dream and seemed suspiciously like some sort of malware.

• There was a little girl (in the dream, she was a family member; also it was her birthday) who was playing a game (called Spyro the Dragon, but not like the actual Spyro games, and the dragon was the final boss rather than the main character). There sections that involved 2D platforming in the dark with a flashlight, but then the flashlight pointed in the wrong direction because she'd done a sequence break to skip the fake final boss.
Then she, my mom, and I were in the game (which was 3D now), and my mom was helping her. We got to the final boss, which had a waiting room outside, and the girl went into the boss's room while we stayed in the waiting room. While she was in there, some dark purple dots/eyes appeared floating in the waiting room, and my mom peeked into the boss room and found that there wasn't a boss and the girl was just sitting there. I wondered if she'd remember fighting a boss anyways.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 4th, 2016, 6:53 am

I had a weird as hell dream the night before last. I forgot to post about it until now though so I probably forgot a few details. For some reason it was D&D related. It involved the city of Sigil but instead of being located on top of a rocky spire it was instead floating over an endless ocean. It also included the wizard Halaster despite the fact his realm (Undermountain) is below the city of Waterdeep on the prime material plane rather than the outlands like Sigil and he was concerned about the drow planning something. He warned me about some weird oddities over the ocean related to the drow machinations. There were these areas of pure vacuum and areas that were the opposite (though the dream ended before seeing any) that were a bit difficult to describe. They looked kinda like these areas of the sea where you could see the water flowing outwards and the clouds would gather around them kinda like a storm. I don't quite remember what happened but eventually I ended up on this floating house with the person who ran the inn where I saw Halaster. The dream ended shortly after we got too close to one of those vacuum areas and got sucked in.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 4th, 2016, 7:12 pm

I was walking down a highway, with my shirt tied around my waist; my feet hurt. To either side the mud was a deep red and the green was dark. The mud was thick and coated my shoes. Somehow from the colors I knew I was in China. At one point I noticed the road had hanzi on either side. I walked by a few farms, sweating but cold, and hungry with no idea what I was going to do. I arrived in the little village I was staying in (why I didn't know) shortly before dark, but we were far in the north so this was still pretty late. Looking around I noticed the village's tourist trap which isn't much more than paying a little few to hike about 20 meters to a few clay buddhas carved into the mountainside. There was a 'gift shop' though, which have a lot of snack food. For some reason a friend from highschool was there, and she and few people she knew assembled some kind of horrific looking ramen thing, involving ramen noodles, ketchup, sriracha, white onions, and barley water. I think I just got a tomatillo and some fried rice with eggplant. Eating the basically inedible fruits there raw.

<tovakj> yes

chridd

Postby chridd » February 19th, 2016, 12:33 am

I had a dream last night that Frozelar deleted his YouTube channel. There was also a completely unrelated part where everyone had a portal to an alternate universe somewhere in the world.

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » February 19th, 2016, 12:48 am

chridd wrote:I had a dream last night that Frozelar deleted his YouTube channel. There was also a completely unrelated part where everyone had a portal to an alternate universe somewhere in the world.

Eerily enough, Frozelar actually had a channel before his current one that just straight up vanished one day without his consent. I miss that channel. :(
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

chridd

Postby chridd » February 19th, 2016, 1:00 am

Isocitration wrote:
chridd wrote:I had a dream last night that Frozelar deleted his YouTube channel. There was also a completely unrelated part where everyone had a portal to an alternate universe somewhere in the world.

Eerily enough, Frozelar actually had a channel before his current one that just straight up vanished one day without his consent. I miss that channel. :(
I knew about that (I first discovered his channel shortly after that happened), but I don't think that's what prompted it. Rather, YouTube's RSS/Atom feeds were giving me lots of random errors yesterday, and whenever that happens I worry that someone's deleted their channel.

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » February 21st, 2016, 9:24 pm

Had a dream where when certain people died, it either added to or subtracted from the potential energy of the universe. These people were apparently recognizable from birth, not really sure how, maybe from some prophecies or something. Anyway, those who increased the potential energy of the universe upon death were pampered and praised in life, while those who decreased it were also pampered, but universally hated. Apparently I was in the 'decreases' camp and had just found out, and I was reflecting about my life up until that point where people seemed to be kind to me and how I knew now that they all actually hated me or something.

I don't think anything else really happened. Kind of an interesting premise though.
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 24th, 2016, 2:30 pm

I had a dream last night that I was playing Journey, but it was different areas than the ones in game (as per the usual in my dreams), but instead of just you and your partner, there were other people with their partners, too.

I was a white cloak, fully embroidered, wandering around, getting where I needed to go. For the most part, I recall being by myself.

At one point, I ended up meeting raocow, who was wearing a first-run red cloak, in this valley. He did have a partner, but they ended up leaving, so we teamed up. I was showing him through the game and stuff, and at some point I was talking to him through Skype via typing? I was explaining things that way about the game, and at one point he had to go, and after telling him a few other important things that I didn’t want to forget, he left.

It was a really cool dream, even if it was bizarre.

chridd

Postby chridd » February 28th, 2016, 8:31 pm

I had a dream where I was looking at the night sky, and someone said that if I went out from the Earth in certain directions in a straight line, all the planets I encountered would be the same type. Then I went out from the Earth in a certain direction and encountered a couple of planets made from oil, and also some candleabras floating in space (one of them the candles were lit), since apparently those form naturally when there's a lot of oil around.

qazcake

Postby qazcake » March 22nd, 2016, 5:47 pm

I had a weird dream
I was standing infront of the highschool that i used to go to waiting for a bus. I just missed the bus and i managed to make it stop but then it dissapeared. I kept walking up to this plaza building nearby. I for some reason went to the gaming store and it was empty. Then i found an entrance to a mall where a kid asked me what was i doing. I could not answer him so i ignored the child. After a few more attempts to find a gaming store i gave up and walked home.

The end.

The weirdest part is i recognized all the locations somewhat and i did have a conversation like that recently so i guess i just had one of those bizzare kind of like real life dream things

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » March 22nd, 2016, 8:11 pm

Last night I dreamed that I sat in my car and it was rolling towards a cliff. I was thinking "this wouldn't happen ever where even am I, this must be a dream" then I opened the eyes saw my room but was still in the dream. Shortly after I woke up.
Really weird
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » October 3rd, 2016, 12:31 am

I had a strange dream. It was one I remember having before as well. In the dream there was some guy who kept getting in trouble with the cops and was infamous for escaping. The dream followed him. Why he kept getting in trouble was never actually explained but the dream had him breaking into a police station then escaping into the elevator with someone. This other person told him the elevator had a hatch at the bottom to access the sewers so they went through that. After traveling through the sewers for awhile they arrived outside, or at least that's how it looked. But wherever they arrived was totally different. Where before they'd been in a fairly modern and reasonably well off place they were now in a place that was very slummy but was also clearly futuristic. The most notable detail was this massive skyscraper in the distance that completely dwarfed everything around it. I got woken up shortly by my stepdad doing something on the other side of the wall right by my bed after they ran into cops in this new place and noticed they were more like soldiers than cops. The other time I had this dream though they eventually ended up at said enormous skyscraper which, as it turned out, was either under construction or just as dilapidated as the rest of the area. It truly was massive though. It had these enormous solid metal beams and these beams were just gigantic. Their thinnest side was easily a good 20-30 feet.

Highly detailed diagram of said beam:
Of course it was much longer than that though since said beams ran across the entire face of the tower. The tower was easily a good 800-1000 feet across though and was ~3x as tall as it was wide. My favorite part about the dream was where the crazy bastard the dream was following for whatever reason ended up running from the cops again and ended up at the tower swinging from it on a steel cable a couple thousand feet above the ground and being hundreds of feet above the top of the nearest building too. I'm not really afraid of heights but that still was what resulted in me waking up because even I'd consider that a crazy thing to do, lol.

Edit: Also while it definitely wasn't an exact copy by any means, the tower as a whole ended up strongly reminding me of one of the arcologies from Sim City 2000:
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 29th, 2016, 6:40 am

Kinda weird to revive such an old thread, but I just remembered something. I had the most wonderful dream last night! I was a giantess, a fair few miles tall (I'm guessing?), and I had sex with the Earth, crushing millions of innocent people under my pussy and drowning millions more in my girl juices! I think I left quite a crater too; so wonderful Image!

Man, that was such a fun dream! My only regret with it was that I couldn't continue it with covering every square mile of this planet with my giantess lust and crush and drown everything. Why'd I have to wake up :tsad: ? Oh well, as I've said, I have dreams like this every so often. But man, how I wish I could have them every night! Actually, now that I think about it, I kinda wish I could have a series of these sorts of dreams, where every night, I'd crush a new town under my sex, and I could see previous towns and cities that I've destroyed when I look back in these dreams. Well, maybe if I can learn how to lucid dream, I could start systematically destroying the Earth with sex in my sleep Image. Ahh...if only...my Goddess, just thinking about this dream and about being an evil, destructive, ultra-sexy giantess goddess is filling me with lust Image!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 29th, 2016, 5:50 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Kinda weird to revive such an old thread, but I just remembered something.

Coincidentally I was actually thinking of bumping the thread myself today. Though I was considering passing on it because my dream wasn't particularly a good one. Actually about as close to nightmares as I get.

As for your dream, it sounds basically exactly like the sorts of dreams I'd expect you to be having, lol.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 29th, 2016, 6:06 pm

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Kinda weird to revive such an old thread, but I just remembered something.

Coincidentally I was actually thinking of bumping the thread myself today. Though I was considering passing on it because my dream wasn't particularly a good one. Actually about as close to nightmares as I get.

Well, tell us what it was. I mean, if it was a nightmare, then talking about it might clear your mind of it.

Also, I'm now curious. And since I'm a smart girl, you have to indulge my curiosity. You should know; you're a smart girl too! Don't leave us hanging here!

As for your dream, it sounds basically exactly like the sorts of dreams I'd expect you to be having, lol.

Yeah. That's probably part of why I loved it so much. Because it's just so...me Image! I just wish I could lucid dream. Then I could have dreams like that every night Image!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 29th, 2016, 6:21 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Well, tell us what it was. I mean, if it was a nightmare, then talking about it might clear your mind of it.

Also, I'm now curious. And since I'm a smart girl, you have to indulge my curiosity. You should know; you're a smart girl too! Don't leave us hanging here!

It was nothing too major really, just more unexpected than anything. I don't remember the exact details but for some reason I was at my father's house with my younger siblings and he was being an abusive piece of shit towards them with a particular focus on calling my youngest brother a faggot and threatening (or trying, I don't quite remember) to break his arm. (Sadly this isn't a huge exaggeration from how he really is. When I was really young he'd openly call me a faggot and be generally physically and emotionally abusive if I did anything he considered girly.) Also I really don't remember much at all but there was another part before that where someone revealed something to me and it made me paranoid about what he was going to do but I remember that even less than the other part. The biggest reason it bothered me was more that it was totally unexpected than anything. I hadn't even thought of the idiot a single time in weeks and yesterday wasn't a particularly bad day or anything. On the contrary it had actually been one of the better days I'd had this last week.
Yeah. That's probably part of why I loved it so much. Because it's just so...me Image! I just wish I could lucid dream. Then I could have dreams like that every night Image!

Dreams are almost always the best part of sleeping in my opinion, lol. Even if they're not necessarily a good dream they're still often at least interesting. (Sans ones such as the one I described above.)
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 11th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Well, I had a dream that was sadly...not as fun as being a rampaging giantess. I think I was trapped in a video game, and trying various things to get out, while watching other people steadily get trapped, slowly but surely. I don't really remember very many details, but I think, in order to escape, I needed to activate an explosive then be able to swim a distance longer than the circumference of the Earth in one night (yes you read that correctly!) so I could be blasted out of the game by that explosive without being blown up. It was...strange, and kinda dark, to say the least, and it kinda reminds me of this surreal horror game called Pony Island (despite the name, it has NOTHING to do with MLP!): Vinny of Vinesauce's stream of said game. Actually I think the reason I had this dream was because I wanted to watch this video before going to bed before changing my mind, so this game was fresh on my mind as I tried to sleep.

Sigh...come back to me, my dreams of being a giantess goddess! I want to have fun again Image! Well, maybe if I think less about Pony Island and more about Plutia/Iris Heart, I'll have my favorite dream again Image (did I ever mention Iris Heart strikes me as the type to go on a giantess rampage if she ever grew to a few miles tall?).

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 22nd, 2017, 7:35 pm

Had another not-so-good dream. In this one, I was arrested because of my...personality...and President Trump (ugh!) was going to execute me for it. Also my mom was alive in the dream, but she just gave up on me. I don't really remember too many details besides that, but if I disappoint anyone in the near future on the perverted nympho front, well, this dream'd be why :tsad: .

Fuck, is it too much to ask my subconscious to have a dream where I takeover the world as either an evil giantess or My Monster Secret's Charismatic Pervert II and turn it into my perversion heaven Image? Apparently it is, judging by how rarely I'm having those types of dreams now compared to my more interesting nightmares!

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 23rd, 2017, 12:04 pm

Had a dream that a friend of mine ended it all. Woke up to see they made a sad post about wanting to die.

Shit shit shit! Am I clairvoyant?! If so, does that mean my previous dream was a premonition? No, I doubt it; I was thinking about something a frenemy said to me before going to sleep that night, whereas this seemed to come out of nowhere. I'll try to see what I can do to help my friend feel better, but I don't know what to do! I mean, I'm depressed too, so any advice I'd give would be like "Well, why don't you do that too, girl?!"

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 25th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Good news! Finally had another dream where I was a giantess Image! Except I kinda looked like Blanc (Hyperdimension Neptunia girl; in that "tag yourself" meme I shared, she was called "plateau") for some reason...weird...(I would think, if anyone, I'd be Iris Heart...but hey, if this means I'm like Blanc, this is good news for my Iris Heart fangirlism, cause she says Blanc is just her type at one point!)? But hey, still got to smash stuff in my dream, so that's good Image!

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 10th, 2017, 7:30 pm

You ever have dreams where you're playing one of your favorite games? Cause I do.

Anyway, a bit of background info: in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3, I just got four Processor Units from the Stella's Dungeon minigame. Well, in the dream, I was trying them out. I wanted to put them on Neptune and Plutia, so I equipped them on Neptune, and rather liked it, and then tried to equip them on Plutia. I kept getting an error every time I went to equip them though. By the way, it was weird how I was equipping them; I wasn't doing it in the Equipment screen, but in a special shop for that purpose for some reason.

Anyway, the reason I couldn't equip them on Iris Heart? I had just Transmigrated her, and she was back at Level 1.

Yeah, apparently in my dream, HDN somehow combined with Disgaea and had a Reincarnation mechanic. And you apparently needed to be a certain level to equip Processor Units. Even though I'm pretty sure the real game has no such requirement. I don't know why that requirement was there in my dream, but it was (well, I've seen some games that require you to be a certain level to use certain items, like Soul Blazer, but Hyperdimension Neptunia and Disgaea never require it). And, I mean, Disgaea doesn't care if you equip a Level 1 character with Rank 40 equips with stats in the millions either, so what was the deal here? And nevermind the fact that HDN and Disgaea are made by two different developers, who used to have a working relationship but don't particularly like each other anymore, so a crossover isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that before I forgot it because it was kinda interesting and silly.

ParmaJon

Postby ParmaJon » March 1st, 2017, 8:34 pm

As background I had the worst headache yesterday and had the deepest 10 hours of sleep I’ve had for years.

So it started with me being at a party and catching up with some people from high school I haven't seen in a long time. By the time it ended it was quite late so I ended up crashing there. (I have no idea where exactly I was, just that that happened) In the morning i went home and groggily made breakfast. I checked my phone were announcement(on a youtube channel that I don’t think was his) that iso died and that he left a request for people to find his body and to burn it in a campsite. In the video they looked and found a body (with no discernible features as it was dark) inside a fallen tree. They talked about how he would have wanted it this way and that the camp was special to iso. Then they burned the body and the video ended.

I found out I may’ve had a deadly disease so a family member called an ambulance which picked me up and found out that it was nothing (I recall it had something to do with my leg but i have no idea) then I went to a confusing family party, talked to a friend about the video, realized how fucked up it was, then went home to make breakfast again.

Then the spirit of iso inhabited my microwave and scared the shit out of me. He asked I put youtube on for him as he had no arms and was pretty bored. Then I realized he was just sitting at the table and talking to me. I couldn’t see his features at all (like usual in a dream) but he convinced me that I was awake and talked about some weird logic that since i had a previous headcanon image of him I couldn't perceive him. We talked about the video for a bit, as he said he was running from them, and that the body on the video was probably some person that they murdered and were not trying to do anything to him, but it was some cult for him that was trying to appease him and it weirded him out. Then I woke up.

There was also definitely something about one of us being terminally ill at the end but I have no idea. Also rereading this after I typed it makes it sound way more fucked on multiple levels than I originally thought, but whatevs.
I do things at ParmaJon's Pizza Palace and on my own channel. Also sarcasm everywhere.

Return to “General Perversion”