Dreaming Together

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Dreaming Together

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 21st, 2015, 10:38 pm

As I promised, the next time I woke up from having a dream, I'd make a thread for everyone, in a sort of dream journal thing.

Post what you're comfortable with daily if you can. But just a couple notes - dreams where you have to pee really bad are pretty common because that's often what wakes you up. They tend to be remembered because they're last on your mind but at the same time they're usually just "where you last were + looking for toilet". Really gross or sexual dreams also are just... okay they happen. If they're "interesting'' somehow I suppose just leave a warning at the top of your post.

Now for mine! Except it's super boring.

I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night - a vein somehow popped out of it's normal spot in tissue that radically changes blood pressure and it stung like hell (though it's almost better?). Problem was that was on the side I sleep on so yeah. On top of that Youtube was doing that "lol we need a captcha from you" everytime I so much as loaded a page, which is bad for me because I need the background noise to sleep. Eventually I pulled through by putting a 4 hour video on hold instead of a playlist, but that also meant things went silent before I woke up.

And I've noticed I always have the same exact response to that: I wake up with a song stuck in my head.

So to the extent that I can remember a dream, I dreamt I was watching this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmAYd1GRT88 or maybe this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-E1gnpOH0

because I'm a total tool
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Re: Dreaming Together

Postby Isocitration » February 22nd, 2015, 12:03 am

Alright so last night I dreamt I was streaming Kazooie or something and Sephiko was going to watch. But I stopped playing before he got there because I'm pretty great. Then I went on skype to the Eye Sauce chat and saw Aposke was using a webcam and ranting about something I totally forgot. All I remember was that he concluded whatever he was talking about by showing a clip of a famous/tragic moment in 'history' that I apparently immediately recognized, the mid-flight explosion of the ship Arctic Challenger during it's first public test flight (the thing literally looked like a star destroyer).

I wanted to read up more about the ship, so I googled it and found an article. Apparently it was heavily endorsed by several science fiction writers (including Grant Kirkhope and InsaneIntentions) and contained some kind of machine allowing people to overcome death? (something about souls, I don't remember the details) It was about the size of a city and was intended to carry people to distant planets... I think.
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 24th, 2015, 10:01 am

Last night was an amazing dream

So for context the last thing I did before going to sleep was prep for STT. Since neither mirror shield nor Ikana castle take much time I ended up in this awkward spot in the middle of day 2. I decided to just scarecrow dance to the third day, because I didn't feel like I could do anything with that cycle and had already saved granny for the all night mask, bought it, and saved.

So the dream

I was Link, just before the Southen Swamp (where the shooting gallery is, where the tree with the piece of heart is), and it had been several cycles into it. The last cycle I had ended up falling asleep at the inn for like a day and a half, and tatl let me because despite her bitchiness she realized that I hadn't slept in like a week's worth of time and thought I deserved a rest.

But in the swamp thing on my way to get a fairy we were talking and I realized that by sleeping I pretty much sacrificed everyone in that timeline. Tatl started trying to convince me otherwise but she did it badly and you know tsundere bullshit so she was calling me an idiot more than countering my points. I ended crying, like, rivers down my cheeks, and huddled over beneath a bush having a panic attack

"Why me? Why was chosen for this? I just... I killed all those people. I did it just so I could rest. And you let me. They're dead in that timeline! I killed them. There's nothing I could do for them now. I can't do this. I can't keep doing this. I can't save everyone. That old lady, Kafei, Anju. I can't do it"
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » February 24th, 2015, 11:05 am

Isocitration wrote:All I remember was that he concluded whatever he was talking about by showing a clip of a famous/tragic moment in 'history' that I apparently immediately recognized, the mid-flight explosion of the ship Arctic Challenger during it's first public test flight (the thing literally looked like a star destroyer).

I wanted to read up more about the ship, so I googled it and found an article. Apparently it was heavily endorsed by several science fiction writers (including Grant Kirkhope and InsaneIntentions) and contained some kind of machine allowing people to overcome death? (something about souls, I don't remember the details) It was about the size of a city and was intended to carry people to distant planets... I think.

It actually exists, too!

Kinda reminds me of that one time I had a dream about someone on Skype telling me about a really obscure Mario spinoff Nintendo made called "Minus Mario" (or something similar) which apparently crashed people's SNES consoles when they played it. I decided to look it up on Wikipedia and the article literally said that it was "scientifically proven to be haunted", so of course, my first instinct was to download it and play it. Nothing much happened though, it simply crashed my computer and then I woke up.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 24th, 2015, 11:07 am

[quote="Aposke"
It actually exists, too!

Kinda reminds me of that one time I had a dream about someone on Skype telling me about a really obscure Mario spinoff Nintendo made called "Minus Mario" (or something similar) which apparently crashed people's SNES consoles when they played it. I decided to look it up on Wikipedia and the article literally said that it was "scientifically proven to be haunted", so of course, my first instinct was to download it and play it. Nothing much happened though, it simply crashed my computer and then I woke up.[/quote]

Ben needs shrooms

green shrooms

1 up shrooms

moons are fine too

<tovakj> yes

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » February 24th, 2015, 1:48 pm

MOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNSSSSSss

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 24th, 2015, 2:28 pm

Aposke wrote:MOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNSSSSSss

Holy shit vintage molly

If you haven't seen him in a while, he plays a fuck of a lot of OoT on twitch and I'm sort of a regular, along with people like aJazzyFeel and nathanisbored. His markov chain bot quotes me now and then and I have a few thousand sneecoins too (I think). Whenever I type GetHype it's because I'm forgetting that his franker facez aren't actually twitch emotes. He hasn't really streamed since agdq though, I think because of it being his last semester and because OoT speedrunning just kinda... it's not really fun anymore when you execute perfectly and can miss wr due to mere frames of rng, let alone things like being screwed out of like a minute to truth spinner.

<tovakj> yes

Aposke

Postby Aposke » February 24th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Yeah I know he's been speedrunning for a while now, even had the WR for a few months. Not much of a streaming fan myself though, so I'll probably just be idly waiting for him to do a new LP eventually. Y'know, keeping my hopes up.

Also, say hi to Jazzy from me. In german.

chridd

Postby chridd » February 25th, 2015, 4:06 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:
Aposke wrote:It actually exists, too!

Kinda reminds me of that one time I had a dream about someone on Skype telling me about a really obscure Mario spinoff Nintendo made called "Minus Mario" (or something similar) which apparently crashed people's SNES consoles when they played it. I decided to look it up on Wikipedia and the article literally said that it was "scientifically proven to be haunted", so of course, my first instinct was to download it and play it. Nothing much happened though, it simply crashed my computer and then I woke up.

Ben needs shrooms

green shrooms

1 up shrooms

moons are fine too
Wait... was Skull Kid just trying to give everyone three extra lives?

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » February 25th, 2015, 4:39 am

Nah, Only Smiling Crescent moons give extra lives. :opieop:
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 25th, 2015, 5:18 am

So last night was quite a bit weirder

I was sitting comfortably in an apartment. Raocow and Iso owned it.

Front room was a living room with two couches in an L-shape (from above, door opposite the underline) and a tv in the corner. Opposite the door was the kitchen/dining room, but there was a wall with a bookshelf leading to Iso's room which was about 8ft x 5ft. Rao had the master which was like 20 x 16 on the other side complete with Bender, and the bathroom was accessible through the kitchen on Rao's side of the house. The house was clean if a little dusty, and the walls were kinda grody but it was a nice place. The worst thing was this tiny mosquito which ok one bug is reallly hard to prevent.

I was sitting in the living room in a sunken old comfy couch when Rao just awkwardly comes over to me and offers me tea, recognizing me for the first time. But as I explained to him, I'd been there thousands of times already, even having helped Iso move in, being there for birthdays, projects, etc. And that I've known Iso for years and technically knew him for as long if not longer.

Like what even was this dream?

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 25th, 2015, 5:53 am

(also aposke Image )

<tovakj> yes

Aposke

Postby Aposke » February 25th, 2015, 8:32 pm

D'awww, she remembers me!
S-somehow. That must've been an IRC channel like... 5 years back?

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 28th, 2015, 2:26 pm

Had a dream. First the midst of remembering this place in the middle of nowhere, where there was a small little dale between a tower and snow covered mountains. I remembered the place because I saw on a map the crossroads of Herndon and Barstow, which are sizable streets from the city I live, even though they were dead dirt roads. I thought that it was in Arizona in the dream, which is where I think there's a real set of crossroads like that but in the middle of the Sonoran (maybe different streets but their names would still occur here), but the vegetation and the rolling mountainy hills reminded me more of the day I spent in Idaho, or the days preceding in North Eastern Oregon.

Somehow that led to a house. I was drinking tea, talking about pets with the host and my mom for whatever reason. The light was one of those really orange lights. For some reason Mom was talking about cats that had died as if they were still alive. And that dad had plans to take them to his new place in Nevada (irl he's not getting a new place). Then I heard the most horrible sound I could. Unmistakably a cat calling in pain, but being unable to complete a cry because of a cough. Penny, the cat I currently own, was on the carpet in the dream house. irl she's maybe 9 but in the dream world she was much older, closer to fifteen, though oddly enough when asked I said she was ten. But I ran over to her. She was cold and wet. Her muscles were spasming, so I rubbed the back of her neck to try and relax the ones there. She felt sick and weak. And her eyes were full of fear.

This is a real cat who's had grand maul seizures. A part of me was hoping that it only lasted a split second - that she just keeled over and died suddenly, right when we talked her. But it wasn't that. It was so much worse. She was suffering. There wasn't a thing I could do. And she might still not survive that, she might have died from that in agony. And watching her maybe die in pain made me want to cry. I don't want her in pain. I don't want anyone in pain.

The stress was enough that I woke up and checked on her. She was alright, just pissed that turned on the living room light.

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 3rd, 2015, 12:45 pm

In tonight's dream

raocow asked me to make a smw for him to play?

but I said "only on the condition that you do a co-op with Iso"

and Iso was like "lol... nope!" in that drawn out high double upward inflection cartoon voice he do

and rao frowned at me

thénd

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » March 3rd, 2015, 3:17 pm

I haven't been having any good dreams lately, at least, none that I remember when I wake up :biblethump:
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 3rd, 2015, 3:35 pm

what I wanna know is

why does dream me think rao and iso are roommates

and why does he act like an old friend around them

like yo i brought the beers

<tovakj> yes

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » March 3rd, 2015, 5:28 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:why does dream me think rao and iso are roommates

Funny thing is, I remember having a dream once where that was a thing. We lived in a trailer and went to a diner for breakfast.

...That's about all I remember. Sorry tova you have yet to appear in my dream canon

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 3rd, 2015, 7:39 pm

Isocitration wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:why does dream me think rao and iso are roommates

Funny thing is, I remember having a dream once where that was a thing. We lived in a trailer and went to a diner for breakfast.

...That's about all I remember. Sorry tova you have yet to appear in my dream canon

But I helped you move in!

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 4th, 2015, 3:14 pm

So for years people have told me to get a blog (yes, actually). For a while I used twitter, which was fine, but it should go without saying most important things to say take more than 250 characters. So a week ago I made one. And after some computer things (I converted my ext4 to btrfs), I started working on my first article... which so far is over 15 pages :(

The topic's... pretty polarizing. People with very, very good reason have suggested substituting gendered speech for speech without gender or creating new gender... and while that has basis in some other psychological relationships (seriously; it's not a bad idea per se), language is a different thing. So far my case has been examining the evolution of gender in Indo-European languages and contrasting non-gendered languages and their solution for information density and clarity. I haven't even gotten to talking about linguistic proscriptivism, the Sapir-Whorf, or the history of Esperanto yet.

But because of reasons related to the above I spent a great deal of time researching and writing about Hungarian (no gender but uses vowel harmony to help distinguish different lexemes) and Japanese (no gender, seems to have had vowel harmony in its earliest forms, and adopted a series of measure words that have to memorized a lot like gender anyways and does basically the same thing), which affected my dream last night.

This japanese-style red-skinned demon was dressed in poofy bright-colored stereotypical gypsy clothes with catholic paraphernalia all around him; there were a lot of fetishes around his throne, seeming like he was attracting voodoo attention in Europe. He wanted his blue partner who evidently was caught by a girl in some village. I was just a guy with like TB or something who heard of a saint giving blessings so I went to meet him. He sunk his claws right into me, torturing me if I didn't listen, and promised to reward me if I did, and sent me to find her. When I did the girl who caught her was singing this song (naturally) https://gypsylyrics.wordpress.com/ha-me ... z-ordogot/ . She spoke like a child when not on stage and was fond of making words as big as she could to confuse people. She challenged me to a game of tag which I nearly lost, but when I caught her and told her to give me the casket she said "Nekemtenemmutogatol!" which means "Can't make me!" and sent me back defeated.

The red guy tore off my ear in rage but restored it so I'd help him make a soup, because he wanted to do things "his way" this time. So he gave me a grocery list and it included a lot of weird things. In a cold cauldron he had me hand him ingredients as he mixed them together - plumsauce (like for beijing duck), raw eggs, peaches, ginkgo, ginsing, watermelon, other melons, a lot of milk, some natural, bled from flowers latex, Mucuna pruriens . At that point he held me over the concoction and started bleeding me. I fought but I was weak so there wasn't much I could do, but eventually he slaughtered me, and the dream ended

Did I just help a demonic entity rape someone?

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 13th, 2015, 9:53 pm

Dreamte I saw a new episode of Orphan Black. Instead of "evil gubmint vs evil science vs evil religion" the last trailer promised, turns out aliens are involved, and they slaughter like, every character except Sarah and Kira. I even made a joke in dream about the writers being to lazy to see their characters off and deciding to slaughter them as the easy way out.

EDIT: also the alien language is exactly like namekian

<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 14th, 2015, 6:21 am

I had a random dream where I was a teacher. Actually a fairly unusual dream for me because it was rather straight forward and actually normal. When I have a dream I can remember they either have a bad habit of ending up seeming like someone made me take acid while I was asleep or they're extremely morbid.
💙💙💙

pholtos

Postby pholtos » March 14th, 2015, 6:24 am

When I get a dream like that years later I find it's come to pass.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 13th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Had a dream that wasn't "let's bathroom" again!

Actually I had two, but the first one I lost.

So the dream took place on the American/Canadian border, near where it was possible to drive through. I was on some kind of field trip thing with a bunch of people I knew from highschool and middle school and some other places. I remember it being 10 oclock at night and the sky had barely reddened for sunset, everyone was weary but talkative. Because of the border we were stuck in line for like 9 hours and went through a process where we all had to get out of the bus and line up. It wasn't restricted to name order or anything though; I remember I kept moving around so couples could stand together, usually my idea. I think the caveat was we could be anywhere in our little groups as long as we staid in our little groups, but I remember switching around for at least 3 couples because dream logic.

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » April 13th, 2015, 8:19 pm

I had a dream where I was on a bus and I got handed a pillowcase full of weed. They were in little crouton bits too. Idk what was going on.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 13th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Lead Luigi wrote:I had a dream where I was on a bus and I got handed a pillowcase full of weed. They were in little crouton bits too. Idk what was going on.

dankest salad ever, eww

<tovakj> yes

Sephiko

Postby Sephiko » April 27th, 2015, 8:43 am

Had the good ol' dream of being on the operating table, conscious. Woke up as the knife went in me, with a sharp pain in the gut.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 30th, 2015, 9:55 am

I had a strange dream

Suffice to say, it's probably not a good idea to :frankerz: train adam_ak's chat, especially not if you're using :bionicbunion: instead

I won't tell you of the h o r r o rs I experienced in my dream, but they were r e m o v ed

<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 30th, 2015, 10:21 am

I had a bit of a weird dream last night. For some reason I was backing out of a parking space and the car I was driving was randomly super bad at turning while backing up so I kept ending up in the middle of an intersection. After finally getting turned enough to get onto the street I saw a cop on one side watching what I was doing and panicked and drove down the side street which quickly turned into a sharp downhill one lane road. I dunno where the car ended up but I got out to hide off the side of the road on this big boulder only to look behind me and realize it was like a solid 1000 foot drop off the edge of the boulder literally right behind me. Also this area sloped down from the road to the boulder and cliffside fairly steeply but there were kids randomly playing frisbee on the slope.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 30th, 2015, 11:22 am

Alice wrote:I had a bit of a weird dream last night. For some reason I was backing out of a parking space and the car I was driving was randomly super bad at turning while backing up so I kept ending up in the middle of an intersection. After finally getting turned enough to get onto the street I saw a cop on one side watching what I was doing and panicked and drove down the side street which quickly turned into a sharp downhill one lane road. I dunno where the car ended up but I got out to hide off the side of the road on this big boulder only to look behind me and realize it was like a solid 1000 foot drop off the edge of the boulder literally right behind me. Also this area sloped down from the road to the boulder and cliffside fairly steeply but there were kids randomly playing frisbee on the slope.

Neat. Sounds like your body did the "lets turn off gravity for a second and recalibrate" thing at the same time driving anxiety was being thought about. Sounds like fun. Kidneys hurt?

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 10th, 2015, 9:18 pm

I really wish I remembered the one I woke up from this morning, because it was as weird as this second one but different

Anyways, for whatever reason I was helping Iso out with making cupcakes for someone, only the cupcakes looked like eclairs? And then we had a tray full of eclaires we needed to frost immeadiately for some reason (I guess to make it bind), only Iso stopped being able to remember how to spell her name. So we generic frosted the cupcakes and pulled out every possible spelling of her name (Megan, but somehow it turned to Mrag by the end of it) we could and outlined the tray with them

So basically the tray was outline with light blue and green

Magan Megan Megane Megen Marg Мараг Мярг Μαραγ Μεργ Mrag Mrga

and full of variously frosted eclaires

<tovakj> yes

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » May 23rd, 2015, 11:50 am

So last night I dreamed that I went to America went to Iso's house, rang the doorbell, he opened and said "Oh god why" and closed the door. I then WALKED back home (somehow the way had no water this time).
Seems very realistic (at least Iso's reaction)
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » May 23rd, 2015, 2:38 pm

I had a dream about Robots fighting but I was so tired I couldn't watch it :opieop:
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » May 23rd, 2015, 11:13 pm

Dreamt pholtos' pokemon tourney reached 24 contestants already. I didn't even realize I had dreamt this until I checked his thread on the talkhaus and it didn't have that many yet. This is kind of oddly specific, yes.

pholtos

Postby pholtos » May 23rd, 2015, 11:17 pm

Isocitration wrote:Dreamt pholtos' pokemon tourney reached 24 contestants already. I didn't even realize I had dreamt this until I checked his thread on the talkhaus and it didn't have that many yet. This is kind of oddly specific, yes.

Well if that's your dream then join it iso and it will come true. :kappa: b

Mandew

Postby Mandew » May 24th, 2015, 1:16 am

I sometimes dream about eating things that are not actually edible. Like, eating keyboard buttons like it was candy, for example.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 24th, 2015, 11:25 am

I had a bit of a weird dream, though I can't remember all of it now. For some reason I was back in school (with a teacher I had from middle school but not at said middle school, at some other one) and for some reason after school me and a few friends of mine would go to some hotel and hang out in one of the rooms there every day rather than something logical like hanging out at someone's house.

For some reason this turned into my family being at the hotel for a different reason that I don't think ever really came up other than that my sister was involved and she had a limo. At some point she went missing so I got in the limo and told the driver we needed to find her, at which point they said they knew where she was and went speeding down the street only to veer off after an intersection into a park with the limo drifting between people until we hit a tree which didn't do any damage to the limo.

At this point I got out and found two people, one of whom was never even addressed in any way in the dream, they were just kinda there for some reason. The other was apparently my little brother though the way I kept talking to him was more like he was the personification of my cat. After getting them we went across the street, at which point we were now back in the hotel. Not that we entered it. After crossing the street we were already inside it randomly. At this point I walked up to the counter and asked what room me and my friends had hung out in earlier that day because for some reason it made sense to me that my sister would be there (I don't remember for sure but I think that during that earlier hotel bit she was one of the people to hang out there actually) so I went up the nearby stairs to go look in the room (which was room 33, coincidentally this is actually the apartment number we used to live in) and there were only two rooms I could reach from where I was. Up the stairs to the landing, turn right, then up the stairs again. On my right was room 2A. Then there was this weird non-euclidean wall that I'm honestly not sure how to explain and past that I could see another room which I think was 2B but I don't recall the number.

While looking at the room number for that one I happened to look down and see some hotel staff (maids dressed in lolita fashion dresses of all things for some reason) going down to the basement and as soon as they saw me they took off running so I chased them. I jumped down from the second story to the basement which turned out to be only like ten feet and chased them into the basement which was more reminiscent of a parking garage with little to no lighting and a dirt floor (compared with the main lobby and second floor which were decorated fairly similarly to the lolita style dresses the staff were wearing). For some reason I kept losing distance to them but eventually got them cornered. For some weird reason it turned out they were three random guys from some other family looking for my sister after hearing she'd gone missing. At this point their father came in and mentioned something about Zeus (who apparently owned the hotel) showing up soon so we should go to the lobby. At that point I woke up.

I really don't know what the hell was up with that dream, lol.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 24th, 2015, 11:35 am

That was quite a dream, 10/10

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 26th, 2015, 2:07 am

Just had a long, strange nightmare. I kept reliving seeing the people around me wind up dead - shot or otherwise. I'd also be a hit, where by I'd be the last hit before the cycle ended. It kept going, and going and going, I kept doubting everyone I knew, until we were staying at this large tall place with stacks and stacks of things.

I was terrified of the girl I was with, confessing to her for the first time how terrified of her I was. Until we heard a voice agree - and shoot her point blank.

The voice came around the corner - it was young, but the woman weilding it had large, long salt and pepper hair done into some really grody looking dreadlockes. She dropped every weapon and we ended up having a gigantic hollywood fight, breaking glass, particle board, whatever.

At some point we were chasing each other, and I had some kind of really strong chemical in my hands - draincleaner or something - that I was trying to hit her with. But she just laughed and lit the room - and her self, her hair light up quite quickly - having coated most of the exits with something flammable. I tried to run then, but even though she was completely on fire and by all means her brain should have boiled, she was able to stab me when I turned my back on her.

Woke up in 90 degree weather, sweating like a pig.

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » May 26th, 2015, 3:16 am

Sounds more fun than most of my dreams.

They always end with me waking up during the start of the climax :kappa:
something's coming...