Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Alice
⦂☽

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby Alice » November 30th, 2017, 3:55 am

chridd wrote: Aww, looks like it was fixed already (or doesn't occur on mobile).

Yeah, I fixed it right after making that post. I'd edited in an image that was something like 3x180 in thumbnail tags. It was absurdly long, lol.
💙💙💙

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » December 2nd, 2017, 9:30 pm

Alice wrote:Obviously major spoilers for Danganronpa 3, also a lot of speculation involving endgame spoilers.
 Apparently the storyline is only continued in the anime unfortunately. I was really disappointed to find that out. Especially since, as far as I know, the anime doesn't have a dub. I have seen some theories that Tsumugi was lying about the events of the previous two games being fictional events in their world. There's little to go on either way but I suppose it's actually possible.

Though the mastermind not being Junko Enoshima was WAY too obvious. At first it merely threw me off and made me wonder what she was doing because it seemed totally out of character. Then I eventually came to the conclusion that there was no way in hell Junko was the mastermind here. The first chapter in particular goes completely against the way Junko handles killing games. She's manipulative but she never shows such clear disregard for the rules of her own game. The closest she ever came was trying to frame Kyoko in the first game.

This became doubly true in the last leg of the game where you start piecing together that Kaede was in fact totally innocent because while Kaede was certainly the biggest threat, at least at first, she shouldn't have been such an enormous threat so early like that. On top of this there's some oddities with the way things turned out. Most notably what's his face who replaced Kaede and Kaede herself. If Tsumugi created their characters like she claims (and do note the whole false memories deal which turns out to be a major factor in the end) then surely Kaede shouldn't have required Tsumugi to disregard her own rules like that and Kokichi and investiguy shouldn't have been able to get the better of her like they did. It's enough to make me highly cynical of anything she claimed about the real world. Though the fact the game is so wildly different from the anime at this point doesn't totally dispel the idea it is totally different than the DR1/2 world.

My personal belief though is that when you consider how she seemed to idolize Junko she was probably a part of the Remnants of Despair and a copycat. She wanted to be like Junko so she emulated her and fell far short of her goal. 

Well that's just fucking annoying. I hate when anything doesn't stick to one medium, or jumps all over a bunch of different consoles.

That's an interesting speculation. 

THEN LET'S HOPE YOU MAKE SURE IT'S A TOILET BEFORE GOING

Does the bed of someone I dislike count?

Always!
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 4th, 2017, 4:11 pm

💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 5th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Alice wrote:[snip]

That is a horror story.
So can you just use the (t) tag for images now?
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 5th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Glitch wrote:That is a horror story.

Definitely, rather hilarious though, lol. (Also fun to link to arachnophobes if you're mean like me. But that's just one friend who I always mess with. And he tries to mess with me too but has little success.)
So can you just use the (t) tag for images now?

Yeah, the [t] tags will limit the size to a maximum height of 60% of your viewport's height and a max width of the available post's width and the image acts like a link so if you need to zoom in then you can just open it in a new tab.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 10th, 2017, 11:30 pm

Alice wrote:Yeah, the [t] tags will limit the size to a maximum height of 60% of your viewport's height and a max width of the available post's width and the image acts like a link so if you need to zoom in then you can just open it in a new tab.

Dude, awesome.
ImageImageImage

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 23rd, 2017, 8:19 pm

GAIS
GAISSSSSS
MY AUNT GAVE ME MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS TO GET MY DREAM PHONE
GAAAAIIISSSSSSS
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 24th, 2017, 11:40 am

Glitch wrote:Image
GAIS
GAISSSSSS
MY AUNT GAVE ME MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS TO GET MY DREAM PHONE
GAAAAIIISSSSSSS

Wow, that's rather expensive, lol.
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » December 24th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Happy Holidays to you all!

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 24th, 2017, 10:10 pm

Alice wrote:Wow, that's rather expensive, lol.

Sad part too? That's on sale. It's normally 800 without tax. The normal edition is around the same price as the black one on sale now (I think actually a bit cheaper), so I figured I may as well get it while the getting's good.
I need a new phone because my current one is giving me grief, and we're not going to have a landline when we move. My aunt is pretty well off, and she had originally wanted to buy me a tv for Christmas, and knowing her she would've gotten a reasonably big, expensive one, and since I have a tv right now, I asked her if she'd get me a phone instead.
And I swear, no smart phones come with physical keyboards now-a-days.

I could've gotten an iPhone X for like 1000, lmao.
(No thanks, I'd rather have Android. And no headphone jack? Seriously???)
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 25th, 2017, 2:09 am

Glitch wrote:
Alice wrote:Wow, that's rather expensive, lol.

Sad part too? That's on sale. It's normally 800 without tax. The normal edition is around the same price as the black one on sale now (I think actually a bit cheaper), so I figured I may as well get it while the getting's good.
I need a new phone because my current one is giving me grief, and we're not going to have a landline when we move. My aunt is pretty well off, and she had originally wanted to buy me a tv for Christmas, and knowing her she would've gotten a reasonably big, expensive one, and since I have a tv right now, I asked her if she'd get me a phone instead.
And I swear, no smart phones come with physical keyboards now-a-days.

I could've gotten an iPhone X for like 1000, lmao.
(No thanks, I'd rather have Android. And no headphone jack? Seriously???)

I'll say this: I don't even understand the point of the iOS line at all. I mean, what, you pay absurd prices for a substandard phone, just because it's from Apple?! Except since it is from Apple, they have a monopoly on the whole line, and they can literally do whatever the fuck kind of stupid design decision they want (the headphone jack issue is just the tip of the iceberg for me, frankly! I still don't understand why people are so willing to accept a device where you simply can't upgrade storage capacity at all, even with something as simple and universal as SD cards! For me, THAT ALONE was a dealbreaker!), quality-of-life for consumers be damned! The only positive I can see with their monopoly is the potential for quality control, app-wise, especially doing what they can to simply refuse to allow malware to be on their App store, but even that is simply not done. At all. The apps approval thing is entirely Apple-centric. They'll allow shit like web browser "helper" apps and even total garbage and outright malware as long as the proper bribes were payed to the Steve Jobs Fund of Him while swiftly removing apps whose only crime is parodying Apple. Never mind what they had said about 1984 before!

I'm sorry, but I needed to rant. The sad thing here is, I'm not an Apple-hater on principle. I do see legitimate reasons to use Mac OSX in particular. The reasons don't apply to me, since I'm not an artist (which OSX is good for) but AM a girl who wants to play games on the computer (which OSX is bad for), but they exist. But iOS? It's shit, it's overpriced shit, it's a blatant community of sycophants who are just paying for the name, and I don't like it.

...Ugh, fuck, sorry for going all parody-kunoichi-poor-man!Maddox on you all there, but I had to say it.

...On what I hope is a more positive note, though, Happy Yule-time Winter-Solstice Deity-Birth/Death-Day! May it be filled with lots of sexy presents, sexy eggnog, and sexy hard-eggnog-and-champagne drunken shenanigans Image Image! And may it produce many fun memories Image!

...Don't tell me I'm the only person here who thinks Christmas should be celebrated that way :pwink: !

P.S. I intend to be drunk and overly-horny and overly-sexy until the new year. Wish me luck Image! May no moment remaining in 2017 be sober or chaste for me! Just as the Goddess demands! 
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 25th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Merry last Monday of December!
💙💙💙

Ashan

Postby Ashan » December 26th, 2017, 2:10 am

Hey the banner is finally relevant again
► Show Spoiler

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 26th, 2017, 11:51 am

Ashan wrote:Hey the banner is finally relevant again

Which banner is it? I always close them immediately so I don't actually recall, lol.
💙💙💙

chridd

Postby chridd » December 26th, 2017, 7:12 pm

Alice wrote:

Which banner is it? I always close them immediately so I don't actually recall, lol.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 26th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Merry winter holidays to everyone! <3

EarthPhantomTS wrote:I'll say this: I don't even understand the point of the iOS line at all. I mean, what, you pay absurd prices for a substandard phone, just because it's from Apple?! Except since it is from Apple, they have a monopoly on the whole line, and they can literally do whatever the fuck kind of stupid design decision they want (the headphone jack issue is just the tip of the iceberg for me, frankly! I still don't understand why people are so willing to accept a device where you simply can't upgrade storage capacity at all, even with something as simple and universal as SD cards! For me, THAT ALONE was a dealbreaker!), quality-of-life for consumers be damned! The only positive I can see with their monopoly is the potential for quality control, app-wise, especially doing what they can to simply refuse to allow malware to be on their App store, but even that is simply not done. At all. The apps approval thing is entirely Apple-centric. They'll allow shit like web browser "helper" apps and even total garbage and outright malware as long as the proper bribes were payed to the Steve Jobs Fund of Him while swiftly removing apps whose only crime is parodying Apple. Never mind what they had said about 1984 before!

I'm sorry, but I needed to rant. The sad thing here is, I'm not an Apple-hater on principle. I do see legitimate reasons to use Mac OSX in particular. The reasons don't apply to me, since I'm not an artist (which OSX is good for) but AM a girl who wants to play games on the computer (which OSX is bad for), but they exist. But iOS? It's shit, it's overpriced shit, it's a blatant community of sycophants who are just paying for the name, and I don't like it.

...Ugh, fuck, sorry for going all parody-kunoichi-poor-man!Maddox on you all there, but I had to say it.

I've heard shady things about Apple, too, which helps none of that, like apparently slamming their phones with updates that intentionally kill batteries and make them slow. I prefer Android since they're a bit more lenient with things, and seem better suited for me.

P.S. I intend to be drunk and overly-horny and overly-sexy until the new year. Wish me luck Image! May no moment remaining in 2017 be sober or chaste for me! Just as the Goddess demands! 

Have fun with that. :P

Alice wrote:

Same, lmao.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 26th, 2017, 9:08 pm

chridd wrote:

Ahh, that one. I'd forgotten about it, lol.
💙💙💙

Ashan

Postby Ashan » December 26th, 2017, 10:52 pm

I've literally never noticed the x button before
► Show Spoiler

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 27th, 2017, 7:00 am

Glitch wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:I'll say this: I don't even understand the point of the iOS line at all. I mean, what, you pay absurd prices for a substandard phone, just because it's from Apple?! Except since it is from Apple, they have a monopoly on the whole line, and they can literally do whatever the fuck kind of stupid design decision they want (the headphone jack issue is just the tip of the iceberg for me, frankly! I still don't understand why people are so willing to accept a device where you simply can't upgrade storage capacity at all, even with something as simple and universal as SD cards! For me, THAT ALONE was a dealbreaker!), quality-of-life for consumers be damned! The only positive I can see with their monopoly is the potential for quality control, app-wise, especially doing what they can to simply refuse to allow malware to be on their App store, but even that is simply not done. At all. The apps approval thing is entirely Apple-centric. They'll allow shit like web browser "helper" apps and even total garbage and outright malware as long as the proper bribes were payed to the Steve Jobs Fund of Him while swiftly removing apps whose only crime is parodying Apple. Never mind what they had said about 1984 before!

I've heard shady things about Apple, too, which helps none of that, like apparently slamming their phones with updates that intentionally kill batteries and make them slow. I prefer Android since they're a bit more lenient with things, and seem better suited for me.

Sad thing is...I haven't even really heard of that, but I'd believe it. Unfortunate that, in some ways, Google is the same (Chrome is infamous for being a power and memory hog, and a lot of times, Android devices will end up with shorter battery life than they should have because of broken wakelocks in apps: Look under the Google folder here. With that in mind, it could be a "Hanlon's Razor" case for Apple too).

Have fun with that. :P

Have I ever told you I rather love the way you think? Man, if you weren't a 6 on the Kinsey scale (i.e. me being a girl means I'm not really your type, huh? With you being a guy who's into guys), I think in some ways we might be perfect for each other Image!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 27th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Ashan wrote:I've literally never noticed the x button before

Well at least you leveled up your perception high enough to notice it now!
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Sad thing is...I haven't even really heard of that, but I'd believe it.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/21/technol ... index.html

Apparently they outright admitted to it.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 27th, 2017, 9:11 pm

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Sad thing is...I haven't even really heard of that, but I'd believe it.

Well, as I said, I'm hardly surprised, but as I also said, a phrase I prefer to live by is "Cock-up before conspiracy". Considering they have an explanation, that may be useful to keep in mind. That said, they haven't done anything to prove what they said about needing to do that, and until they do, it's either a cock-up or a conspiracy (neither of those is a good thing in my book, btw; just saying it could be legit stupid programming or furniture-induced-brain-shrinkage (to make a Dave Barry reference), or the people at Apple thinking this necessary when it's not, just as much as a scummy tactic to get people to "upgrade" when they have no interest in it).

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 28th, 2017, 3:03 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Sad thing is...I haven't even really heard of that, but I'd believe it. Unfortunate that, in some ways, Google is the same (Chrome is infamous for being a power and memory hog, and a lot of times, Android devices will end up with shorter battery life than they should have because of broken wakelocks in apps: Look under the Google folder here. With that in mind, it could be a "Hanlon's Razor" case for Apple too).

Hmm, that's interesting to know, and I'll keep that in mind. Still though, I'd rather go for Android than Apple. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I haven't used Chrome in a long while, and currently am using Opera. Isn't it similar/fork of/or something?

Have I ever told you I rather love the way you think? Man, if you weren't a 6 on the Kinsey scale (i.e. me being a girl means I'm not really your type, huh? With you being a guy who's into guys), I think in some ways we might be perfect for each other Image!

I'm something more along the lines of 95% gay. I'm sometimes attracted to women, but that's few a far between, worse than my pickiness is men. I still refer to myself as gay, though.
You aren't really my type though. No offense or anything.
And honestly? To each their own, as long as they aren't harming any one. :)

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Alice wrote:

Well, as I said, I'm hardly surprised, but as I also said, a phrase I prefer to live by is "Cock-up before conspiracy". Considering they have an explanation, that may be useful to keep in mind. That said, they haven't done anything to prove what they said about needing to do that, and until they do, it's either a cock-up or a conspiracy (neither of those is a good thing in my book, btw; just saying it could be legit stupid programming or furniture-induced-brain-shrinkage (to make a Dave Barry reference), or the people at Apple thinking this necessary when it's not, just as much as a scummy tactic to get people to "upgrade" when they have no interest in it).

I saw a Tumblr post circulating around, probably with a source similar to that. Either way, it's stupid and just feels kind of money-grubby, forcing you to upgrade a phone when you don't need/want to.
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 28th, 2017, 4:20 am

Glitch wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Sad thing is...I haven't even really heard of that, but I'd believe it. Unfortunate that, in some ways, Google is the same (Chrome is infamous for being a power and memory hog, and a lot of times, Android devices will end up with shorter battery life than they should have because of broken wakelocks in apps: Look under the Google folder here. With that in mind, it could be a "Hanlon's Razor" case for Apple too).

Hmm, that's interesting to know, and I'll keep that in mind. Still though, I'd rather go for Android than Apple. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I haven't used Chrome in a long while, and currently am using Opera. Isn't it similar/fork of/or something?

The Android thing, at least, is fixable. Don't know about the rest.

I'm something more along the lines of 95% gay. I'm sometimes attracted to women, but that's few a far between, worse than my pickiness is men. I still refer to myself as gay, though.
You aren't really my type though. No offense or anything.
And honestly? To each their own, as long as they aren't harming any one. :)

Well, you and I both know I was just being my insane self Image. I mean, teasing is fun Image! Especially when it's your friends (I like to think of the other regulars here, and Iso's other fans, as "friends").

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Alice wrote:http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/21/technology/apple-slows-down-old-iphones/index.html

I saw a Tumblr post circulating around, probably with a source similar to that. Either way, it's stupid and just feels kind of money-grubby, forcing you to upgrade a phone when you don't need/want to.

Agreed. It doesn't look good either way, unless maybe if they actually prove their assertion beyond a reasonable doubt. It's either stupidity, or an anti-trust infringement, and both are about equally bad in this case.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 29th, 2017, 2:38 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:The Android thing, at least, is fixable. Don't know about the rest.

Thank god for that, at least.

Well, you and I both know I was just being my insane self Image. I mean, teasing is fun Image! Especially when it's your friends (I like to think of the other regulars here, and Iso's other fans, as "friends").

Teasing is fun, I do it to my roomie all the time (and he does it back).
But I think of you guys as friends as well, since I talk to you enough and frequent here.

Agreed. It doesn't look good either way, unless maybe if they actually prove their assertion beyond a reasonable doubt. It's either stupidity, or an anti-trust infringement, and both are about equally bad in this case.

It would be nice if a company wasn't a scumbag, but when is that going to happen?
ImageImageImage

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » December 30th, 2017, 1:05 am

ishole is streaming regularly it seems!
A man of many voices

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 30th, 2017, 5:46 pm

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:ishole is streaming regularly it seems!

I probably wouldn't end up watching because Iso tends to stream at inopportune times for me but you just made me realize my Twitch account is one thing I forgot to migrate over to my Gmail account when I abandoned my Yahoo account a few months ago.

Edit: Though I'm having trouble getting into my account to begin with. According to past emails on Yahoo, my username is "alice3173" and my email is obviously my Yahoo account. Yet Twitch claims one or both are incorrect when I try to recover my account.

Edit2:
Could not find any users matching the given email address

My last update from Twitch on Yahoo was the first of September:

Edit3: Whatever, I give up. It keeps telling my my info is wrong so I decide "fuck it, I'll just reregister" and it won't let me because my username isn't available. Why is Twitch such a steaming pile of trash and how did it ever get nearly so popular when it's this big a piece of shit?
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 31st, 2017, 1:08 am

PS, I'm packing now, I'll have internet again on the 5th! Happy new year everyone!
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 31st, 2017, 2:03 am

Glitch wrote:PS, I'm packing now, I'll have internet again on the 5th! Happy new year everyone!

Happy new year! Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 31st, 2017, 10:36 am

Glitch wrote:PS, I'm packing now, I'll have internet again on the 5th! Happy new year everyone!

Alright, good. Hope things go better after you leave!

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 31st, 2017, 11:30 pm

Jesus christ. My family got Chinese takeout for lunch. For me this was breakfast. I ordered one of the cheaper meals, it was $7.25. There's so much food I may not be able to finish it today despite it being my breakfast. I ate about a third of 2/3 containers and the rice container I ate about a fourth of. Byt that one was so packed with rice that after opening it the rice immediately expanded to about 1-1.5cm above the rim and even after eating a quarter it's expanded back up so far that it looks like I haven't touched it.

Nothing like a few dollars more than a fast food meal just for an entire day's worth of food...
💙💙💙

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » January 2nd, 2018, 1:01 pm

Happy new year, Alice.
May yours be filled with Rice as much as that box was.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 2nd, 2018, 10:42 pm

Aposke wrote:May yours be filled with Rice as much as that box was.

Coincidentally, I was filled with as much rice as that box was too! Seriously was a crap load of food though. I ate Chinese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner then had some left over for yesterday too. Though I ended up eating it for lunch instead of breakfast. Chinese food is good and it's filling but for some reason despite it being filling I tend to get hungry a lot quicker, to the point of getting hungry after going to bed which ended up distracting enough that I got up to grab something to eat and still felt exceedingly hungry when I got up so I grabbed something a bit more filling for breakfast, lol.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 3rd, 2018, 9:40 pm

Jeez, I only just realized the site's been up three years already. Doesn't feel like that long yet.
💙💙💙

Ashan

Postby Ashan » January 4th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Chrome decided to stop autofilling this forum when I type "is" into my address bar
► Show Spoiler

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » January 5th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Make isonation great again (or alive)
A man of many voices

Glitch

Postby Glitch » January 6th, 2018, 2:57 am

Hello

it's me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0Arg_-380

I like to think I'm funny
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 6th, 2018, 3:25 am

Ashan wrote:Chrome decided to stop autofilling this forum when I type "is" into my address bar

I have a similar issue with trying to navigate to my Yahoo mail. For some reason "yah" gives me some random Tumblr I don't even remember ever going to in the first place.
Glitch wrote:Hello

it's me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0Arg_-380

I like to think I'm funny

Getting settled into the new place?
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 6th, 2018, 10:05 pm

Glitch wrote:Hello

it's me

So, did you celebrate moving out somehow Image, like I suggested (I know you and I would probably celebrate in different ways, but I'm just speaking in general)?

Glitch

Postby Glitch » January 7th, 2018, 5:40 am

Alice wrote:Getting settled into the new place?

Quite so! We still need to get some furniture (my aunt's gonna help us out, we're going shopping next weekend) and unpack stuff that can't be put away cause we don't have any bookshelves yet, but other then that, we're pretty settled! It's so calm, it's nice.

EarthPhantomTS wrote:So, did you celebrate moving out somehow Image, like I suggested (I know you and I would probably celebrate in different ways, but I'm just speaking in general)?

Not yet! I think once we're a bit more unpacked we'll celebrate somehow, either with eating out somewhere or something.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 7th, 2018, 7:24 am

Glitch wrote:Quite so! We still need to get some furniture (my aunt's gonna help us out, we're going shopping next weekend) and unpack stuff that can't be put away cause we don't have any bookshelves yet, but other then that, we're pretty settled! It's so calm, it's nice.

That sounds good then. Hopefully things are going to be less stressful around the house now for you all.
💙💙💙

Return to “General Perversion”