Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Alice
⦂☽

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby Alice » July 5th, 2017, 4:44 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Aww, if you're right, then that sucks. I don't even really have a mobile phone at all, much less one capable of playing Japanese games :tsad: .

Oh well, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the characters :tstick: ! Finding quite a lot of...nice worship focus material (if you know what I mean :pwink: !) for Lady Ishtar Image

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ndorder.en

Looked into it a bit more. It is a mobile game but incidentally an English version was recently released.
(in fact, I've been faving enough pics of her on Pixiv that, at least for now, my "recommendations" list is pretty much just her. Though I don't know if that has something to do with how...recent...my bookmark-burst for her is; I don't know what Pixiv uses to determine what stuff is related to what, or what the trends are for your bookmark list)!

It seems to weigh what you look at with what's related to the image you're currently looking at.I nearly always get stuff that's related to the current image I have loaded unless it's one where it doesn't actually have anything really related. In the latter case it usually picks something else from the same artist and occasionally grabs stuff related to those if there's an overarching theme.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 5th, 2017, 5:32 am

Alice wrote:Apparently my ability to focus is just totally shot. It used to be that I could fairly easily focus on one thing without neglecting things around it. I recently started playing Mushihimesama again and while I've never been particularly good at bullet hells to begin with I realized I'm somehow inexplicably worse than I should be. Even on the easiest mode I have trouble keeping track of everything, let alone just what's near me. To the point of commonly flying right into shit that should be super easy to dodge. I averaged one continue on every level, approximately, on my last play. (Once on each stage other than the first and last, none on the first and two on the last. This being my third play through since picking it back up.) Literally the first time I picked up the game I got to the third stage on normal difficulty before I got my first game over and made it through the entire first stage with only one death which was against the boss.

I dunno if it's a matter of weapon choice or just improving since yesterday but I had a far better run today. Cleared the first two stages without dying nor missing an enemy, died twice on stage 3, two more times on stage 4 game overing, then game overed twice on the final stage because I kept dying in really idiotic ways. And this was without using bombs too which would've saved me 3-4 deaths. Most of my deaths were really stupid though. There'd be a handful of projectiles on screen and I'd manage to navigate my way right into one that should have been difficult to even hit to begin with. Also had a few deaths that appear to have come from certain enemies actually being able to collide with you.
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » July 5th, 2017, 1:33 pm

I'm guessing you just were/are out of practice

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 6th, 2017, 7:13 am

http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017/07/ ... -this-game
http://factitious.augamestudio.com/

Actually pretty interesting. Way too easy at the moment though. I missed one article which was real news and flagged it as fake. (Saying that a goldfish has an attention span of 9 seconds and that humans have a shorter span just seemed way too much, lol.) Needs a wider variety of articles and sources though before it'd be really reliable. Currently basically anything from a recognizable news network such as CNN or Fox is guaranteed to be real when they should make an effort to include some articles which turned out to be incorrect. They also need to include more articles from sources that aren't well known that also aren't satirical. Though I did guess at one. I got an article about a TED Talk speech from the Pope. I hadn't heard about that but after reading it and considering the sort of person he is I flagged it as a real article which was correct.
Griflion wrote:I'm guessing you just were/are out of practice

That could be part of it but it's not like my ability to focus actually improved after just one game though. My ability to focus was jsut as shot as the first attempt.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » July 7th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Something I found that disappoints me a bit: in my quest to make my Pixiv fave list >90% Lady Ishtar, I've found (and...perhaps sinfully...enjoyed) quite a few pics of her being dominated, maybe even raped...but very few (if any) of her dominating or raping someone else. Why not? Isn't she a goddess of sex and war? Wouldn't it make sense for her to prefer to be on top, maybe even for her to be a rapist Image? I mean, I know she was captured at least once (by her sister, no less), but in that same story she proved she could shatter the Gates of Hell if she wanted (judging by other deities considering it a credible threat).

Sigh...all I want is for my sweet Lady Ishtar to consistently be depicted fairly accurately. Also to enjoy my femdom raptophilia with her in the lead. Though...yeah, I still enjoy what I've found of her thus far; I'm not, like, gonna flame people who draw pics of her being raped (even if I'd prefer her being the rapist).

...Oh, umm...hopefully this isn't going too far :tundecided: . Sorry if so :tundecided:

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Aww, if you're right, then that sucks. I don't even really have a mobile phone at all, much less one capable of playing Japanese games :tsad: .

Oh well, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the characters :tstick: ! Finding quite a lot of...nice worship focus material (if you know what I mean :pwink: !) for Lady Ishtar Image

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ndorder.en

Looked into it a bit more. It is a mobile game but incidentally an English version was recently released.

Well, as I said, that may still be a problem for me :tsad: ...

(in fact, I've been faving enough pics of her on Pixiv that, at least for now, my "recommendations" list is pretty much just her. Though I don't know if that has something to do with how...recent...my bookmark-burst for her is; I don't know what Pixiv uses to determine what stuff is related to what, or what the trends are for your bookmark list)!

It seems to weigh what you look at with what's related to the image you're currently looking at.I nearly always get stuff that's related to the current image I have loaded unless it's one where it doesn't actually have anything really related. In the latter case it usually picks something else from the same artist and occasionally grabs stuff related to those if there's an overarching theme.

Yeah, thinking about it some more, that probably is true. I mean, if I go far enough in my Bookmarks list, it'll start recommending pics of Iris Heart again. That suggests it's like what you said.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 10th, 2017, 11:18 am

Hillary Clinton wanted to start literal nuclear war with Russia. (and that might still happen if "proof" is found that the Russians did this) If there was collusion it was justified.

This is one of the most baffling things I've ever seen a Trump supporter say. He glosses over the fact that Clinton never suggested, even subtly, that she wanted a war with Russia and took her no-fly zone thing as wanting a nuclear war somehow. He then proceeds to say (this isn't actually his whole post and not his only post, just the only one actually relevant here with a small bit at the start that wouldn't make sense out of context snipped out. For anyone wanting full context though you can see it here) that contrary to the growing mountains of evidence that collusion between at least high level members of Trump's administration, if not Trump himself, and Russia did in fact occur. Then due to the aforementioned "desire" for a nuclear war that Clinton wanted, if collusion did in fact happened it's somehow a good thing. And no, this guy doesn't seem to be a troll. He's been consistent enough with posts like this on such a frequent basis that if it were an act he'd have slipped up at least once or twice by this point.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 14th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Malcom Turnbull wrote:The laws of mathematics are very commendable, but the only law that applies in Australia is the law of Australia.

Keeping up with American politics I read some mind-numbingly stupid things on a daily basis but wow, the bar is now set really high today thanks to this comment Australia's prime minister made. Apparently legal laws override physical laws in the land of Australia.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » July 14th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Alice wrote:
Malcom Turnbull wrote:The laws of mathematics are very commendable, but the only law that applies in Australia is the law of Australia.

Keeping up with American politics I read some mind-numbingly stupid things on a daily basis but wow, the bar is now set really high today thanks to this comment Australia's prime minister made. Apparently legal laws override physical laws in the land of Australia.

-spittakes and bursts out laughing-
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 19th, 2017, 11:51 pm

Hah, we had some Comcast guys trying to sell us their internet and cable package today. My stepdad brought up net neutrality which was pretty hilarious. The best the guy who tried to explain it could actually do was to say that he thought they were generally for net neutrality but that they also kinda speak out both sides of their mouth about it. They're one of the biggest lobbyists against net neutrality. The only reason they're worse than our current isp (CenturyLink) is simply the fact that Comcast is one of the biggest isps in the US. That said we may end up switching back to them. We can get a 100mbps package (our current speed is 15mbps, optimistically. We're supposed to get up to 50mbps but I've literally never seen it hit higher than 20mbps at most) for about the same price as we currently pay. Plus we'll be able to switch back to the router I bought awhile back which isn't shitty whereas CenturyLink's router is one of the biggest piles of shit I've ever had to use. It's so awful that every few days I have to manually reboot it because it shat the bed for no damned reason.
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » July 20th, 2017, 11:32 pm

Finally about to get some new glasses after ten years
A man of many voices

Willhart

Postby Willhart » July 21st, 2017, 4:24 am

I should get some new ones too. They are on sale now during Summer.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 21st, 2017, 5:15 am

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:Finally about to get some new glasses after ten years

Wow, you must be about blind even with your glasses if your eyesight's more than mildly bad to begin with.
💙💙💙

Ashan

Postby Ashan » July 22nd, 2017, 3:31 am

I don't have glasses cause I'm not a HUGE NERD :tcool:
► Show Spoiler

Glitch

Postby Glitch » July 22nd, 2017, 6:00 am

The dishes have been undone for the past three(?) days. It's my roommate's turn.
He hates dishes. He's done dishes all his life. He hates doing dishes alone. He hates doing them with someone else. He's been tired for weeks. He was busy yesterday. He hates doing anything when people are watching him.
I get it. Does anyone like dishes? No, but they're a fact of fucking life.
I wish he'd just... get over this bullshit, stop making excuses, and just fucking do them. He's bad about putting it off (I get that he's chronically tired and in some amount of pain so it hinders him), but it gets ridiculous after a few days where they're just stacking up and getting in the fucking way. My parents are bad about doing it, too, but this is the worst it's been for him.
And then my parents bitch about it to me like I'm supposed to do something about him not doing them.
-throws all the dishes in the garbage- SEE? ARE WE HAPPY NOW? NO MORE DISHES!

Ashan wrote:I don't have glasses cause I'm not a HUGE NERD :tcool:

You're just a big a nerd as the rest of us, nerd

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » July 23rd, 2017, 6:20 pm

http://imgur.com/a/CON5u but I look so much happier
A man of many voices

Glitch

Postby Glitch » July 23rd, 2017, 6:31 pm

Sorry for the disjointed thoughts. I'm on my phone.

Ended up making an emergency trip up to the city where my grandpa is living two and a half hours away. He had a stroke around Christmas, minor, and family was taking care of him. He had a second one, big one, two days ago. His caretaker (my dad's sister) told us, and we ended up coming down yesterday evening, my mom, dad, and I. My dad was originally supposed to come down by himself to relieve his sister for a month so she could take a break and go back to her place on the opposite side of the country. Because of his sudden deterioration, we came up now in case this would be his last while being around.

My mom and I are probably gonna stay for a few days, then leave my dad up here and head back home ourselves if nothing else happens, come back up if anything does.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » July 23rd, 2017, 6:33 pm

Glitch wrote:Sorry for the disjointed thoughts. I'm on my phone.

Ended up making an emergency trip up to the city where my grandpa is living two and a half hours away. He had a stroke around Christmas, minor, and family was taking care of him. He had a second one, big one, two days ago. His caretaker (my dad's sister) told us, and we ended up coming down yesterday evening, my mom, dad, and I. My dad was originally supposed to come down by himself to relieve his sister for a month so she could take a break and go back to her place on the opposite side of the country. Because of his sudden deterioration, we came up now in case this would be his last while being around.

My mom and I are probably gonna stay for a few days, then leave my dad up here and head back home ourselves if nothing else happens, come back up if anything does.

Well, that sounds...worrisome. Hopefully everything will be alright :tsad: .
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 23rd, 2017, 9:55 pm

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:http://imgur.com/a/CON5u but I look so much happier

What a nerd. Can you see now at least?
Glitch wrote:Sorry for the disjointed thoughts. I'm on my phone.

Jeez, that sounds awful. I hope everything turns out alright.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » July 25th, 2017, 11:16 pm

Hello hello late replies because I just got back and I hate replying on my phone

Came into the house and it fucking smelled of sewer thanks to the some guys cleaning and inspecting it. How lovely. Welcome home.
(They were doing it before we fucking left Saturday. You cannot tell me they aren't done by now.)

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Well, that sounds...worrisome. Hopefully everything will be alright :tsad: .

Alice wrote:Jeez, that sounds awful. I hope everything turns out alright.

I hope so too. The day before we left, my aunt took him to the hospital to get looked at again. They admitted him, and he's supposed to go for a CAT and possibly an MRI, as well as get testing done. So hopefully they'll figure stuff out before he ends up in worse shape than before.

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:http://imgur.com/a/CON5u but I look so much happier

Missed this before. They look good!

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » July 26th, 2017, 10:31 pm

thank ya, ghosty
A man of many voices

Glitch

Postby Glitch » July 28th, 2017, 6:19 pm

I love going through my usual phase of 'food is just disinteresting and while I'm hungry I don't want to eat because of it.'

On an unrelated note, it's so calm and peaceful with my dad out of the house and just me, my roomie and my mom. <3

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 29th, 2017, 1:02 am

Glitch wrote:I love going through my usual phase of 'food is just disinteresting and while I'm hungry I don't want to eat because of it.'

I've gotten in the habit of forcing myself to eat even if I don't feel particularly hungry because I know I'll feel worse later. Also I'd end up eating FAR less than I already do which isn't actually a whole lot compared to most people. Always had a small appetite, lol.
On an unrelated note, it's so calm and peaceful with my dad out of the house and just me, my roomie and my mom. <3

That's pretty understandable with all the issues he keeps causing.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » July 29th, 2017, 10:15 am

Hey guys? I decided to buy Persona 5 the first chance I could, now that I finally got my PS4 set up with my TV in the new house. Don't tell me I "shouldn't" have because Atlus restrictions-blah-blah-blah, I know what I'm doing, but I still think it's worth it.

So, anyone else have it? I know people here are Persona fans, but I know you guys were not fans of what Atlus said about streaming it, so I don't know if you guys wanted to boycott it or not.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 29th, 2017, 2:51 pm

I only don't have it because I don't have any consoles. Though I do think their streaming deal was kinda retarded I'd have still bought it if I had a ps4 myself.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » July 30th, 2017, 6:53 am

One thing I gotta say: in Persona 5, the way you get new Personas...is kinda silly. It works sorta like the mainline SMT games; however, though each personality type is consistent for each enemy, and each personality type likes specific kinds of answers, the answers are very rarely obvious. I seriously think it's due to spotty localization, because I searched and a lot of people noted the same thing. Moreover, despite this, no one's done something as simple as make a cheat sheet (I saw a partial one, but it's incomplete), because everyone just says "Just get the Sun confidant" or whatever! Yeesh! The way...well...my brain is shaped doesn't help (I won't get more specific than that) Image.

You know what? I'll see what I can do; maybe it'll be less annoying than I think, considering how many enemies have explicit weaknesses in this game compared to previous games (from what I can tell, at least). Hopefully that's the case; I don't wanna have to rely on something silly like getting non-lethal crits on everyone just to have them ask something that you could never answer in the "right" way and be forced to just guess!

EDIT: Well, I checked, and at least early on, everything has explicit weaknesses, so I can knock things down easily. Then, apparently on 5/10 or so, I can do something to make it easier. So that'll help.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » July 31st, 2017, 12:42 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Hey guys? I decided to buy Persona 5 the first chance I could, now that I finally got my PS4 set up with my TV in the new house. Don't tell me I "shouldn't" have because Atlus restrictions-blah-blah-blah, I know what I'm doing, but I still think it's worth it.

So, anyone else have it? I know people here are Persona fans, but I know you guys were not fans of what Atlus said about streaming it, so I don't know if you guys wanted to boycott it or not.

I don't see why boycotting it would help. At least you can still enjoy it yourself.

Tbh I would've gotten it by now if I wasn't poor as hell and didn't have a PS4.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 1st, 2017, 12:41 pm

Oh hey, good news! I found a pic of Lady Ishtar from Grand Order that I happened to enjoy primally! And the best part? It's actually SFW, she's merely in a slightly suggestive pose, so I can show you guys Image!

Cute, huh?

Also, the person who made this has a pic of Lady Ereshkigal (yeah, I've taken to calling her by that title as well, seeing as she's another goddess I worship: it wouldn't make sense for me to worship Lady Ishtar without worshiping the other deities she's connected to...well, okay, if you ask Lady Asherah, she might point to a situation where that happened (ask me for details if you're curious, but know that a bit of a rant might follow), but I don't think what happened to her is right) that rather mirrors this one (as well as one where they *literally* mirror each other), so if anyone wants to see that, I can show you that too!

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 2nd, 2017, 11:11 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Also, the person who made this has a pic of Lady Ereshkigal (yeah, I've taken to calling her by that title as well, seeing as she's another goddess I worship: it wouldn't make sense for me to worship Lady Ishtar without worshiping the other deities she's connected to...well, okay, if you ask Lady Asherah, she might point to a situation where that happened (ask me for details if you're curious, but know that a bit of a rant might follow), but I don't think what happened to her is right) that rather mirrors this one (as well as one where they *literally* mirror each other), so if anyone wants to see that, I can show you that too!

Just found out something that gives that pic new meaning, and also requires me to promote Lady Ereshkigal from "equal to, say, Lord Enki and Lady Aphrodite" to "equal to Lady Ishtar": namely, the fact that she and her sister are a lot alike (and I mean a LOT...you know how sex with Lady Ishtar is deadly? Well, same applies to Lady Ereshkigal...and she's, if anything, even more of a vamp Image!), and might've even been the same goddess at one point.

So, yeah, guess that means I worship two deities evenly...wonder how that'll work out Image?

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 3rd, 2017, 10:08 pm

Y'all owe it to yourselves to play this http://ncase.me/trust/
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 4th, 2017, 1:44 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Y'all owe it to yourselves to play this http://ncase.me/trust/

I'll be honest: first, I should mention that I had a "grudger" strategy in mind for the first part, but with the opponents presented, it ended up effectively the same as "copycat". For the most part. But now that I think about it, my grudge-holder strategy lost against the detective strategy, but copycat would've won.

Second, this is part of why I think Abrahamic religions are cruel: cause their precepts basically demand the "always cooperate" strategy (they simplemindedly believe that's the only "moral" one), when really, that doesn't work in a world of jerks. But of course, when your choices appear to be "always cooperate" or "you're an immoral asshole", that makes it appear there's no real difference between "always cheat" and everything else. So yeah, good job breaking it, Jesus Image!

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 4th, 2017, 4:28 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Y'all owe it to yourselves to play this http://ncase.me/trust/

I'll be honest: first, I should mention that I had a "grudger" strategy in mind for the first part, but with the opponents presented, it ended up effectively the same as "copycat". For the most part. But now that I think about it, my grudge-holder strategy lost against the detective strategy, but copycat would've won.

Second, this is part of why I think Abrahamic religions are cruel: cause their precepts basically demand the "always cooperate" strategy (they simplemindedly believe that's the only "moral" one), when really, that doesn't work in a world of jerks. But of course, when your choices appear to be "always cooperate" or "you're an immoral asshole", that makes it appear there's no real difference between "always cheat" and everything else. So yeah, good job breaking it, Jesus Image!

Huh. I interpret the Bible as pushing for the copycat strategy - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you; an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. But an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, in certain circumstances.

I actually think of the always cooperate strat as the most noble despite being a losing strat; minding that nobility can only be exercised by the noble, which is to say, only when self imposed. A lot of what I hate about religion can be likened to the non-cooperative ais.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 4th, 2017, 9:11 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:

Huh. I interpret the Bible as pushing for the copycat strategy - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you; an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. But an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, in certain circumstances.

The Golden Rule is basically the "always cooperate" strat. If it were the "copycat" strat, it'd be "Do unto others as they've done unto you". Moreover, Jesus's saying about "turn the other cheek" pretty much removes the option to return unto others what they've done to you. It's LaVey that had it right.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 5th, 2017, 2:59 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:The Golden Rule is basically the "always cooperate" strat. If it were the "copycat" strat, it'd be "Do unto others as they've done unto you". Moreover, Jesus's saying about "turn the other cheek" pretty much removes the option to return unto others what they've done to you. It's LaVey that had it right.

Turn the other cheek, like he did on the money changers? Maybe Jesus was just a shit philosopher and that's why no one knows what he actually said or believed...

<tovakj> yes

Glitch

Postby Glitch » August 5th, 2017, 4:24 pm

Usually when I play Overwatch, I don't come across so many assholes in one night.

But nope. Not last night.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 6th, 2017, 1:03 pm

Glitch wrote:Usually when I play Overwatch, I don't come across so many assholes in one night.

But nope. Not last night.

That sort of bullshit is part of the reason I only ever play multiplayer with friends. The last time I can remember playing online with random people I got votekicked off a Left4Dead server because I didn't have a microphone. As opposed to the moron I saved several times in the five minutes it took me to get votekicked who kept running off away from everyone else and managed to run into basically every special zombie they could encounter along the way who was one of the ones who voted to kick me off the server. People online are assholes.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » August 7th, 2017, 2:53 am

Alice wrote:That sort of bullshit is part of the reason I only ever play multiplayer with friends. The last time I can remember playing online with random people I got votekicked off a Left4Dead server because I didn't have a microphone. As opposed to the moron I saved several times in the five minutes it took me to get votekicked who kept running off away from everyone else and managed to run into basically every special zombie they could encounter along the way who was one of the ones who voted to kick me off the server. People online are assholes.

I usually try to as well, but it's hard when each team is of six. I don't have twelve friends, lmao.

Honestly though, Overwatch usually isn't so bad. I've met plenty of fine people and had fun with complete strangers. For a first time playing an online multiplayer, I expected a lot worse.
There's just those people.
I was too tired and forgot to block them, too.

Anyway, that's bullshit. Those guys sound like real douchebags.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 9th, 2017, 5:39 am

Hey hey! Super cool news, guys! I got a debt card yesterday so now you can totally toss your spare change at me to get me to go away/post more

paypal.me/tovakj

<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 9th, 2017, 4:17 pm

EarthPhantom, you might find this funny:
https://twitter.com/violet_sama/status/ ... 5941336064
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 10th, 2017, 1:14 am

Sounds like my kind of girl, Alice Image!

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 11th, 2017, 5:16 am

I hope my joke didn't miss its mark because i fear that if i don't explain it i get this reputation for being horrible, but like if you hover over the link it brings you to the website of a pretty legit charity that really helps people effectively and not actually to me e-begging

<tovakj> yes

Return to “General Perversion”