Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
pholtos

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby pholtos » October 14th, 2017, 7:00 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Also also, I'm curious: are there any months where the 13th can't fall on a Friday? There's only so many possible arrangements for the calendar (though more than the number of months in the year still).

Every decade features each month having at least one friday the 13th. Sometimes more than once during that decade. (Although there are instances where it takes 11 years for a month to get a friday the 13th, an example being January 13th 1939 and January 13th 1950.)
Here's a full wikipedia article on it.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » October 14th, 2017, 9:40 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Oh hey, I got all three right! Though I don't know how much my answers would count, cause I already saw the first one and I had to think a while for the third :tundecided: . But yes, I got them right all the same.

It probably still counts, lol. And I asked my best friend the questions. He also only got the third right. He got the most common incorrect answer for the first and on the second got the rather inexplicable  15 minutes. He did this by noting that 100 machines is 20x as many as 5 machines. He then noted that 5 minutes = 300 seconds. So he divided 300 by 20 and got 15 seconds. Then just converted that into minutes??? 
Also also, I'm curious: are there any months where the 13th can't fall on a Friday? There's only so many possible arrangements for the calendar (though more than the number of months in the year still).

As far as I'm aware the 13th can be a Friday in any month. Though due to February being 28 days 3/4ths of the time it'll always have the same first 28 days as either the month before it or the month after it iirc, I forget which. That means that if whichever month it is doesn't have a Friday the 13th then February won't either. If it does then February will. (Except on leap years though.)
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » October 15th, 2017, 4:17 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Oh hey, I got all three right! Though I don't know how much my answers would count, cause I already saw the first one and I had to think a while for the third :tundecided: . But yes, I got them right all the same.

It probably still counts, lol. And I asked my best friend the questions. He also only got the third right. He got the most common incorrect answer for the first and on the second got the rather inexplicable  15 minutes. He did this by noting that 100 machines is 20x as many as 5 machines. He then noted that 5 minutes = 300 seconds. So he divided 300 by 20 and got 15 seconds. Then just converted that into minutes??? 
Also also, I'm curious: are there any months where the 13th can't fall on a Friday? There's only so many possible arrangements for the calendar (though more than the number of months in the year still).

As far as I'm aware the 13th can be a Friday in any month. Though due to February being 28 days 3/4ths of the time it'll always have the same first 28 days as either the month before it or the month after it iirc, I forget which. That means that if whichever month it is doesn't have a Friday the 13th then February won't either. If it does then February will. (Except on leap years though.)

After. Jan's 28 days plus its 3 extras, which offsets Feb.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Griflion

Postby Griflion » October 16th, 2017, 3:05 am

Somehow, the only question where i needed to think was the first one, since the others are pure logic, the only one where you really need to calculate something is the first. But iirc i already knew these questions, or at least similar ones, so it wasn't that difficult.
Also, Friday the 13th was the perfect day to watch the new IT movie, it was alright. Especially the beginning was quite good.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » October 17th, 2017, 2:51 am

And this is why I should really, REALLY keep my bullet journal up-to-date.
I missed an important appointment today because I lost track of days.
I at least got it rescheduled but jeez. It's surprising how much it helps me keep track of appointments and stuff I need to do.
I bought a proper planner for next year so I don't have to prepare calendars and stuff ahead of time, so it'll help me not fall behind, too.
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » October 20th, 2017, 3:17 am

What the fuck Youtube? I just had it show a video in my subscriptions by someone I'm subscribed to but when I clicked the video it asked me to subscribe.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » October 23rd, 2017, 4:09 am

Hey guys, guess what? I got Lady Ishtar from F/GO!

...Okay, that's a lie. I mean, World ("Singularity", whatever, I prefer "World"!) 7 isn't even close to released yet :tundecided: :tstick: :tsad: ! But as it happens, in my crazed, pervy-lustful haste, I at least found someone selling dakimakura of her, and I got one, and it arrived. So now I'm a pretty happy girl Image!

...And no, I'm not gonna post a pic of it. Though I should at least be able to find the post on Pixiv where they advertised it. But yes, I'm a happy heroine-worshiper right now (huggles her hug-pillow, while reaffirming my desire to be yandere-d by her) Image Image!

(Also, speaking of to-be-localized-worlds, when looking up when Babylonia would be, I also noticed World 5 is gonna be the USA circa the ratification of the Constitution. That...also kinda piqued my interest; I was kinda hoping they'd have such a world somewhen, though, considering what the game's story has been like so far. Say what you like about the flaws in our democracy caused by the fact that the Founding Fathers payed a little...too close attention to Plato (and believe me, I've said enough...hell, someone lambasted me off-site about it, while simultaneously making fun of me for not voting as a result of it...I mean, look, it's one thing to say you disagree with me that we should just discard the Electoral College, it's another thing entirely to simultaneously not even understand how much of a factor it was in my decision to not bother showing up at my polling station...hell, I bet the only reason he likes it is because the Democrats have been pretty consistently winning the popular vote for some time!), but you really can't deny the fact that it was important to the history of the Earth (I didn't want to just say "one of the first of its kind" because there were many, many stepping stones leading up to it, from Ancient Greece and Rome having at least...somewhat proto-versions of the idea, to the Magna Carta being a thing. Though I'd be a fool to say I'm anything close to "well versed" in history...one of my biggest mistakes growing up, in fact, was having a flippant attitude towards History class))
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 13th, 2017, 5:16 am

Lol. It's my sister's birthday so I texted her about it before I went to bed. I was kinda surprised that she hadn't replied by the time I woke up. Turns out she's been out of texts for like two months. Oops. Ended up having to text her on her husband's phone instead, lol.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 16th, 2017, 5:15 pm

DUDE THE WORLD IS INVERTED
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 16th, 2017, 5:26 pm

Glitch wrote:DUDE THE WORLD IS INVERTED

Looks perfectly normal to me!
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 16th, 2017, 8:46 pm

Isn't it a little late for a Halloween-color-scheme :tstick:?
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

pholtos

Postby pholtos » November 16th, 2017, 8:52 pm

ORANGE
TOO MUCH ORANGE
HALP

Griflion

Postby Griflion » November 16th, 2017, 8:54 pm

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 16th, 2017, 9:29 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Isn't it a little late for a Halloween-color-scheme :tstick:?

Not if every day is Halloween!
Griflion wrote:WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

I dunno what you're talking about. This is perfectly normal.
💙💙💙

Speedless

Postby Speedless » November 16th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Alice wrote:
Griflion wrote:WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

I dunno what you're talking about. This is perfectly normal.

A red Yoshi is cyan right now. That doesn't sound particularly normal. :tstick: Regardless, this is pretty nice, barring the blue banner text on an orange background.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 16th, 2017, 10:14 pm

Speedless wrote:A red Yoshi is cyan right now. That doesn't sound particularly normal. :tstick: Regardless, this is pretty nice, barring the blue banner text on an orange background.

Well it should've been a nicer color to begin with!

I do have to say I'm kinda partial to my inverted Godoka though, it looks quite neat. I think I'll keep the invert filter on that at least when we're done here.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 17th, 2017, 12:52 am

Tbh I like it. It looks cool.
Wouldn't like it permanent since I find as I grown older it's harder to read on a dark background, but it's cool looking overall for a short period of time.
So why has Inverso-nation happened?
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 17th, 2017, 9:09 am

Glitch wrote:Tbh I like it. It looks cool.
Wouldn't like it permanent since I find as I grown older it's harder to read on a dark background, but it's cool looking overall for a short period of time.

Oh yeah, fully agreed. I intend to change it back later today. I used to prefer dark themes myself but over the past year or so I've found I much prefer normal or more neutral themes instead. Especially with the mix of bright and dark themes you find across the web. Switching from a dark theme to a bright theme is really freaking harsh on the eyes.
So why has Inverso-nation happened?

Mostly just on a whim. Someone on my main forum has an image title which activates an invert filter when you hover over it. I was screwing around with it a bit on different sites. I decided since we have a CSS system I'd make use of that here for awhile because it sounded like fun.

Pretty interesting to see where Firefox's CSS support fails though. For example I'd tried it out on the talkhaus and their spoilers (which are different than ours since Rena remade them) don't cooperate with it even though, as far as I know, they actually should. CSS should affect things as soon as they load in but anything iwthin their spoilers is unaffected by it for me.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 17th, 2017, 12:58 pm

Well that's different. For some reason in Quantum Mozilla decided that allowing users to set their own new tab page was too big of a security risk for some asinine reason so they removed that. (Which is fucking stupid with the impressively garbage new tab page they stick you with.) I tried using an addon to fix this since the addon supports using local pages like the one I'd previously used. Hilariously though it cannot do anything other than HTML. CSS and Javascript, both of which my newtab page rely on, flat out don't work. After several failed attempts at figuring out a way around it I gave up and disabled the addon. Now it's magically working flawlessly somehow. I think I found an accidental exploit here. No way I'm reporting it though because fuck Mozilla for removing that functionality to begin with. They keep removing functionality for stupid reasons. "Let's gut our addon api in favor of a completely garbage one that allwos you to do nearly nothing in the name of security," "let's remove customizable new tab functionality in the name of security because ???", "let's just completely gut our own unique browser in favor of copying Chrome more and more thus driving away people who don't like Chrome to begin with, that's DEFINITELY A GREAT IDEA!!" I respect Mozilla a shit load more than I do Google but they keep making some really fucking retarded decisions.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 18th, 2017, 4:20 am

Ugh, yeah...I was thinking about switching over to Firefox again, but now, I don't think it's worth the bother

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 18th, 2017, 11:40 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ugh, yeah...I was thinking about switching over to Firefox again, but now, I don't think it's worth the bother

To be fair, if you normally use Chrome then there's no real downsides. The biggest changes in Firefox Quantum that negatively affect people like me are changes Chrome users are already going to be used to since Chrome has always used Web Extensions. Quantum is actually faster than Chrome now and while there's plenty of Chrome addons that have yet to be ported to Quantum it'll be nearly no work for the devs to do so now. (The only actual advantage of scraping their old addon api in favor of Web Extensions.)
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 18th, 2017, 2:14 pm

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ugh, yeah...I was thinking about switching over to Firefox again, but now, I don't think it's worth the bother

To be fair, if you normally use Chrome then there's no real downsides. The biggest changes in Firefox Quantum that negatively affect people like me are changes Chrome users are already going to be used to since Chrome has always used Web Extensions. Quantum is actually faster than Chrome now and while there's plenty of Chrome addons that have yet to be ported to Quantum it'll be nearly no work for the devs to do so now. (The only actual advantage of scraping their old addon api in favor of Web Extensions.)

Yeah, I thought of that, but it's changed from a choice between "migrate to Firefox to get its advantages over Chrome but be forced to set everything up again" to "migrate to Firefox to get its advantages over Chrome but be forced to set everything up again, except now, it's looking to have fewer and fewer advantages". It's looking less and less like it's worth the bother.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 18th, 2017, 2:26 pm

I had a really neat issue with Windows today. When I started up my computer my audio drivers failed to start when logging into Windows. I had to log out and back in to actually get any sound for some weird reason. Then Steam replaced my message beep, again, like it sporadically likes to do for no damned reason. And that caused some weird issues itself. I repeatedly tried to replace the message beep with the one I prefer (the old one from before the big UI update several years back) and it said it overwrote it but nothing happened. Eventually I tried deleting it and had someone message me to verify it was gone. Whenever I kept copying it over though it kept asking if I wanted to overwrite the file and was still not visible. I had to restart Steam in order to get it to cooperate.

It's annoying that it can even replace the file to begin with. I've made the file read-only and have removed ALL write permissions from the file and Steam still manages to replace it somehow. I have removed System write permissions, admin write permissions, and my own account's write permissions and it still overwrites the file. Usually it only happens when Steam crashes (or exits improperly such as the rare occasion I simply forget to exit Steam before shutting my computer down) but sometimes, like today, it just randomly replaces the message beep for seemingly no reason. And Steam support would be less than useless. They're the same morons who tried to blame a bug I had at some point in the past on using a Steam skin. The nature of the bug made that physically impossible because skins can't even affect whatever it was that the bug was doing. (I can't even recall the bug at this point honestly, lol. Just the experience of them being utterly useless and on top of that taking two weeks to reply.)
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Yeah, I thought of that, but it's changed from a choice between "migrate to Firefox to get its advantages over Chrome but be forced to set everything up again" to "migrate to Firefox to get its advantages over Chrome but be forced to set everything up again, except now, it's looking to have fewer and fewer advantages". It's looking less and less like it's worth the bother.

Yeah, if you're fine with Chrome as it is then there's no need to bother switching. Firefox was already a bit faster than Chrome for a lot of people before Quantum but now it's faster for most people while still having a smaller memory footprint. This isn't terribly noticeable though if you have a decent computer already. Setting things up again is always a pain though. That's the reason I was intending to wait to upgrade to it myself except the choice got taken from me when Firefox updated anyways despite disabling updates. I have to assume it had already downloaded the update in the background and scheduled it to be run when I closed it.

Edit: Try hovering over my avatar.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 21st, 2017, 10:58 pm

I'm finally getting back to Kara no Shoujo for the final ending before I get to Kara no Shoujo 2. Turns out the drm free version actually has a really important improvement over the version I'd previously had installed. KnS is unfortunately one of those games stuck in 800x600 resolution. The drm free version scales it up in windowed mode to 1600x1200 though. Example. Kindred Spirits is 800x600 and can't be scaled up at all. That's a full screenshot of my primary monitor too.

Kinda debating whether or not I should go completely through or just get the true ending though. I might go for the true ending but still follow the save point instructions from the walkthrough (at some point my saves for the game disappeared. Either due to installing the drm free version or due to my Windows 10 upgrade, I dunno which) so I can go back and get the others afterwards. Then I don't have to suffer through the  Tojiko  part of the game repeatedly which is actually what ended up making me stop playing right before getting the final endings.

Edit:
Lol what. I went to make a main save and the save menu was on the last tab and this save was there. It's the only save in the entire list and definitely not a save I used in my first play through. KnS is what created my habit of having a main save then each important save after that (usually at each choice) being under that one. I never reached the final tab.

Editagain: Looks like I may not be able to deal with things in the order I was hoping for unfortunately. The walkthrough is kinda a mess to try and figure out with its order so trying to do it in an order other than what it goes for is easy to mess up. Also apparently some of my save data does indeed exist because I got to the first choice and one of the options was already highlighted meaning it'd been selected previously.
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » November 22nd, 2017, 8:10 am

If we yell hard enough maybe ishole will make videos again.
A man of many voices

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 22nd, 2017, 5:23 pm

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:If we yell hard enough maybe ishole will make videos again.

Yeah, Iso! Don't make the crazed fangirl sing "Rebel Yell" Image!

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 25th, 2017, 2:49 am

Neat. From the most recent Kickstarter update it kinda sounds like there may be only a few months or so left before La-Mulana 2's release. I'm going to take a shit in the dark and predict no later than March.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 25th, 2017, 11:31 pm

Hi my depression's been bad thanks to the change in weather (and now the weather's nicer, wait for it to get shit again) and now my birth control is giving me mood swings around that time of the month, so it's been killing me slowly
So yeah I've been like half dead
I did finish DRv3 tho, need to post about it at some point.

Alice wrote:Neat. From the most recent Kickstarter update it kinda sounds like there may be only a few months or so left before La-Mulana 2's release. I'm going to take a shit in the dark and predict no later than March.

I'm going to take a shit in the dark and predict no later than March.

going to take a shit in the dark

Alice pls
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 25th, 2017, 11:45 pm

Glitch wrote:Hi my depression's been bad thanks to the change in weather (and now the weather's nicer, wait for it to get shit again) and now my birth control is giving me mood swings around that time of the month, so it's been killing me slowly
So yeah I've been like half dead

Have you tried stepping outside your grave? Seriously though it sounds shitty. I hope you can find a way to counteract it or something.
I did finish DRv3 tho, need to post about it at some point.

It was certainly an interesting game and the ending was fairly creative. Not entirely sure what I think about it still though.
Alice pls

But that's clearly the best way to do it! (Unless you're afraid of the dark.)

Lol, oops. 
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 27th, 2017, 3:55 am

Alice wrote:Have you tried stepping outside your grave?

I'm half hanging out of it. Does that count?

Seriously though it sounds shitty. I hope you can find a way to counteract it or something.

Same. It's been so draining on me. I got a boost to my depression meds, which helps, and I'm gonna ask for a further increase. Then I'm gonna talk to my gp about my birth control giving me these mood swings.

It was certainly an interesting game and the ending was fairly creative. Not entirely sure what I think about it still though.

That sums up my opinion of it.  I wasn't expecting it to get so meta tbh, that was definitely an interesting turn. Kind of makes me sad that they did use that ending rather than continuing the DR universe; would like to see an alternate version where the game didn't become meta and kept going instead. 

But that's clearly the best way to do it! (Unless you're afraid of the dark.)

Lol, oops. 

THEN LET'S HOPE YOU MAKE SURE IT'S A TOILET BEFORE GOING
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 27th, 2017, 8:07 am

Glitch wrote:I'm half hanging out of it. Does that count?

Well at the very least that means you're undead!
Same. It's been so draining on me. I got a boost to my depression meds, which helps, and I'm gonna ask for a further increase. Then I'm gonna talk to my gp about my birth control giving me these mood swings.

Sounds like a serious pain to deal with.
That sums up my opinion of it.  I wasn't expecting it to get so meta tbh, that was definitely an interesting turn. Kind of makes me sad that they did use that ending rather than continuing the DR universe; would like to see an alternate version where the game didn't become meta and kept going instead. 

Obviously major spoilers for Danganronpa 3, also a lot of speculation involving endgame spoilers.
 Apparently the storyline is only continued in the anime unfortunately. I was really disappointed to find that out. Especially since, as far as I know, the anime doesn't have a dub. I have seen some theories that Tsumugi was lying about the events of the previous two games being fictional events in their world. There's little to go on either way but I suppose it's actually possible.

Though the mastermind not being Junko Enoshima was WAY too obvious. At first it merely threw me off and made me wonder what she was doing because it seemed totally out of character. Then I eventually came to the conclusion that there was no way in hell Junko was the mastermind here. The first chapter in particular goes completely against the way Junko handles killing games. She's manipulative but she never shows such clear disregard for the rules of her own game. The closest she ever came was trying to frame Kyoko in the first game.

This became doubly true in the last leg of the game where you start piecing together that Kaede was in fact totally innocent because while Kaede was certainly the biggest threat, at least at first, she shouldn't have been such an enormous threat so early like that. On top of this there's some oddities with the way things turned out. Most notably what's his face who replaced Kaede and Kaede herself. If Tsumugi created their characters like she claims (and do note the whole false memories deal which turns out to be a major factor in the end) then surely Kaede shouldn't have required Tsumugi to disregard her own rules like that and Kokichi and investiguy shouldn't have been able to get the better of her like they did. It's enough to make me highly cynical of anything she claimed about the real world. Though the fact the game is so wildly different from the anime at this point doesn't totally dispel the idea it is totally different than the DR1/2 world.

My personal belief though is that when you consider how she seemed to idolize Junko she was probably a part of the Remnants of Despair and a copycat. She wanted to be like Junko so she emulated her and fell far short of her goal. 

THEN LET'S HOPE YOU MAKE SURE IT'S A TOILET BEFORE GOING

Does the bed of someone I dislike count?
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 28th, 2017, 1:10 am

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0472480769
We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

your favorite President (me)

Someone's feeling a little bit full of themselves today. You'd think if he's everyone's favorite president then he might have an approval rating a little higher than the low to mid 30s.

And this totally isn't one of Trump's usual blatant deflections from an actual issue. Such as, oh I dunno, this. (Headline for it: "Michael Flynn's lawyer meets with members of special counsel's team, raising specter of plea deal")
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 28th, 2017, 2:43 am

Alice wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935147410472480769
We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

Someone's feeling a little bit full of themselves today. You'd think if he's everyone's favorite president then he might have an approval rating a little higher than the low to mid 30s.

And this totally isn't one of Trump's usual blatant deflections from an actual issue. Such as, oh I dunno, this. (Headline for it: "Michael Flynn's lawyer meets with members of special counsel's team, raising specter of plea deal")

I took this opportunity to tell him to his face (or, at least, Twitter account) what I think of him. Here's hoping he can take it as well as he can dish it out :tstick: Image.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 28th, 2017, 3:16 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:I took this opportunity to tell him to his face (or, at least, Twitter account) what I think of him. Here's hoping he can take it as well as he can dish it out :tstick: Image.

If he or anyone else using the account read it they'd probably just block you. That's what typically happens when people tweet things at him that he doesn't want to hear, lol.

And he can't take it at all. He's too much of a thin-skinned narcissist to do that.
💙💙💙

pholtos

Postby pholtos » November 28th, 2017, 5:38 am

Sounds like this guy who has one of the most popular mods on skyrim nexus. I put a slight bit of criticism and my post gets deleted and I get blocked from the page. :P

Clearly the guy does that to anyone who puts any negative criticism at all.

As a note, my comment was about how the voice acting was really loud and caused me to have no desire to proceed with the mod anymore. Clearly the most volatile of comments to post.

chridd

Postby chridd » November 28th, 2017, 7:40 am

Alice wrote:
...I mean, maybe he means "your favorite current US president"... (which would of course be the same as "your least-favorite current US president")

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 28th, 2017, 10:31 am

chridd wrote:...I mean, maybe he means "your favorite current US president"... (which would of course be the same as "your least-favorite current US president")

What if we don't accept him as the president though?
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 28th, 2017, 4:00 pm

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:I took this opportunity to tell him to his face (or, at least, Twitter account) what I think of him. Here's hoping he can take it as well as he can dish it out :tstick: Image.

If he or anyone else using the account read it they'd probably just block you. That's what typically happens when people tweet things at him that he doesn't want to hear, lol.

And he can't take it at all. He's too much of a thin-skinned narcissist to do that.

That'd be a point of pride for me Image.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 29th, 2017, 4:53 am

Shit, where's my notebook. I need to write this down.

Edit: Also noticed a minor exploit with the bbcode for image thumbnails, lol. It was set to a hard width of 500px with height not set. So any image less than 500px wide would actually be bigger than it should be. So if you posted something like a 1px wide by 100px tall image in thumbnail tags it'd be blown up to 500px wide and 50000px tall. I guess I did make that tag quite awhile back when I had a much worse grasp on CSS, lol.
💙💙💙

chridd

Postby chridd » November 30th, 2017, 2:49 am

Aww, looks like it was fixed already (or doesn't occur on mobile).

Return to “General Perversion”