Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 6th, 2017, 8:41 pm

So, guys, just read the part in the Epic of Gilgamesh where Gilgamesh calls Lady Ishtar "crazy" (yeah, finally got around to that), and guess what? My connection to her has only strengthened. I was kinda amazed; I worried that doing so would make me like her less for quite a while, but I finally realized that such would be an effective test to see if I really am an Ishtarian (as I'm gonna call it; it's a lot shorter than "Babylonian Neo-pagan who focuses on Ishtar"). Now, of course, there's pretty much no doubt in my mind who my patron deity is Image!

Fuck yes! I'm so happy for this epiphany, this realization that Lady Ishtar...truly is my dark, sexy, dangerous, and perhaps even evil, patron Image!

And of course, by "perhaps" I mean "definitely", and yes, I feel pretty good about worshiping a Chaotic Evil "I love you, I kill you!" deity Image!

(I just wanted to say that. Sorry if it looks like I'm beating this into the ground; eventually, my excitement will die down and I'll just go back to posting pics of various sexy, dangerous girls I found on the Internet Image!)

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:ou’ve all heard of “so long gay bowser”, but if browser gay ,ale, where bowser junor and koopalings come fram? who would fug a loser like bowsr? if browser gay, why he marry ptincess pirsich in spuper papper maria?

answer: gay bowser actually parthogenic butch lesbian. she loves princess peach because lesbians are girls who like girls. but parthogenic species doesn’t really get gender apart from butch (e.g. bowser, ludwig, morton) and femme (wendy’s, kammy, iggy) morphs, or maybe japonese lacking grammar gender causing translation issues, so no problems with he/him pronouncs. Or else hatshepsut case

Oh man, so what you're saying is, Koopas are actually a species of females, like certain geckos? Sexy Image!

That being said, I fail to see how Bowser could ever attract a wife, myself, so you're not alone in calling her (well, okay, "him", but seeing as he's a fictional character, I don't think he'd be really angry) "a loser" :pwink: .

(Also I wanted to come up with a joke response to this for quite some time, but sadly, I'm not quite funny enough unless we're talking sexual humor, so I just defaulted to that Image!)
Last edited by EarthPhantomTS on June 6th, 2017, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 6th, 2017, 11:33 pm

Well, my dad's back home from a...let's call it a "business trip" (since he went because he had to, not because he wanted to)...that he's been on for a while. I don't know if I mentioned that, but honestly, I don't want to make it clear when my dad or my dad and I are out (since that can be dangerous) from now on.

And, now that he's back, I'm reminded of why this is my least favorite time of day. He's watching the news. And I hate the news. Especially the stuff he watches. It just pisses me off too much Image, not to mention depresses me with how much stupid is in the world that I can't do a thing about Image.

...And I still need to figure out how to tell him who the deity I worship is. He's a Christian, but he's willing to accept his daughters being atheists. I don't know how he'd feel about one of them worshiping a pagan icon, though.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Glitch

Postby Glitch » June 9th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Welp, the house is officially up for sale. The first viewings are today. My roomie and I are stuck having to be at home, since we can't take the animals out of the house anywhere (three cats, a dog, and a cockatiel). Ironically enough, the first group that came by, the lady told us she has a cockatoo!
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 9th, 2017, 8:52 pm

Hey guys, I was just wondering: anyone have any tips on how I can tell my Dad that I worship Ishtar, and why I worship her? Cause I've been putting it off for too long, but now I believe he has the right to know. Especially since my worship of and connection to Lady Ishtar actually explains some of my...eccentricities.

He is Christian, but as I said, he's not that staunch about it. So I don't think he'll disown me or something like that. My biggest worry is that he'll denigrate it, think it's just a phase or that I'm not serious about it.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 10th, 2017, 4:11 am

Glitch wrote:we can't take the animals out of the house anywhere (three cats, a dog, and a cockatiel).

But everyone knows you need to walk your cockatiels!! (Also Firefox thinks that's spelled incorrectly and wants to correct it to "cockatrices" instead, lol.)
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Hey guys, I was just wondering: anyone have any tips on how I can tell my Dad that I worship Ishtar, and why I worship her? Cause I've been putting it off for too long, but now I believe he has the right to know. Especially since my worship of and connection to Lady Ishtar actually explains some of my...eccentricities.

He is Christian, but as I said, he's not that staunch about it. So I don't think he'll disown me or something like that. My biggest worry is that he'll denigrate it, think it's just a phase or that I'm not serious about it.

It sounds like you'd know better how to go about it than us really. The big question is really how big of a deal it is to tell him about it. Past that I can't really give advice on the subject though. Other than my grandparents none of us are really all that religious to begin with or already adhere to nonstandard religions to begin with so it's not such a big deal within out family.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » June 11th, 2017, 1:08 am

BORN TO LIE
CLIENT IS A FUCK
Image Rip Em All Off 1750 BCE
I am Ea-Nasir
410,757,864,530 BAD COPPERS
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Willhart

Postby Willhart » June 11th, 2017, 1:19 am

Good night and good morning.

Edit: Nice to see that the "Merry whatever winter holiday you happen to celebrate!" notification is still up bringing cheer on top of the page.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 11th, 2017, 4:33 am

Wow CenturyLink is being even more shit today than usual. Apparently our internet went down about an hour after I went to sleep. It was still down as recently as ten minutes before I got up. I turn my computer on like normal, come in, internet's connected just fine. I decide to check the router anyways and the router immediately fails to load and my connection shits itself. After restarting the router it reconnected but everything is really slow. Pages load about half as fast then take a solid 30 seconds to finish loading even if everything appears to be loaded already.
💙💙💙

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » June 15th, 2017, 12:53 am

So I was temporarily unbanned on talkhaus

Willhart

Postby Willhart » June 15th, 2017, 4:22 am

Cool. I just got myself a colored username recently.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » June 15th, 2017, 5:28 am

@Earth-Phantom

i killed ur waifu
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » June 15th, 2017, 11:38 am

Willhart wrote:Cool. I just got myself a colored username recently.

:bloodtrail:

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 15th, 2017, 2:27 pm

Willhart wrote:Cool. I just got myself a colored username recently.

Speaking of, I've now gotta know your side of that whole...situation. Already heard Horikawa's side, frankly it sounds pretty bad (doxxing is rather unacceptable, and frankly the other stuff I heard is less-than-commendable as well. Especially the stuff about rape. And I'm a raptophilic Iris Heart fangirl so you know it's bad when I'm saying it (though I can't say I've ever understood the idea of raping someone you *like*; I'm more of a "rape someone to punish them" type of girl, if anything)), but I think it fair to hear both sides before making a decision.

EDIT: Just want to clarify my stance on rape. I honestly don't think it's a fair punishment for anything, in reality. Not even if the victim is a rapist or murderer. I rather agree with the message in that story I mentioned a while back. Just...in fantasy, one can do anything, and enjoy anything, and there's nothing wrong with that Image! I'm just saying there that I prefer situations where people rape someone they hate, or want to punish, than rape someone they like. The latter simply...confuses me.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:@Earth-Phantom

i killed ur waifu

In La-Mulana, you mean? How'd that go?

Or did you mean something else?

Willhart

Postby Willhart » June 15th, 2017, 3:36 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Speaking of, I've now gotta know your side of that whole...situation.

I have a very bad obsession, to the point of it kind of controlling me most of the time. I basically find anything she does super interesting. I was hoping we could have found some kind of arrangement where I would be allowed to watch and comment on her videos, and that way hopefully return to "normal". Could not convince them on the idea though. I always saw myself as a fan, and avoided saying anything bad on her, but in turn I kind of ended up saying nothing at all most of the time.

The whole thing started from the maglx2 hub. I spend like 6 months on that, and the pressure and the contact we got during it was a bit too much on me. It was also around the time I joined the skypehaus for the first time, and learned the joy of directly talking to people. I kind of spend almost all day and night reading everything that happened there near the beginning. Goes to say it did not do too good on me. This was the first time I started looking information on her. I knew it was wrong at the time, but I lied to myself to keep going, and it kind of blew up when I finally made a breaktrough and told her about it. We were still friends at that point, and I did not fully understand how hurtful my actions were.

Speed up 9 months from that with ups and downs. I got pretty clingy and paranoid around the time. She was for the longest time the only person I had opened up to, and this combined with the obsession caused me to completely forget about my personal boundaries. I shared a ton about myself, and we still sent a ton of pms to each other. After maglx2 was over, I kind of did not know how to express my admiration anymore, and this was the time I made a lot of fanart and levels for 2.0 and her LPs. She also asked me for help for the title cards to the Momodora series for example, and I always felt very special when I was able to help. I kind of burned myself out multiple times while working on those things though.

Around last Autumn was the first time I finally contacted someone outside about this and started seeking therapy. She had tried to help me get better from it and find new friends, but introverted person that I was I really was not too good at it. I also started replying to every conversation she took part of which she got tired very quick. Near Christmas the obsession was so bad I had trouble thinking other things than her, and I really wanted to play gw2 with her, but she was not interested. I was eaten by paranoia and I guess existential crisis of not being able to live to my standards, and I was also trying to figure out how to live with the obsession. This all caused me to first leave discodehaus for 2 weeks, since I realized that I could not leave her alone otherwise, and stop responding to her messages. They thought that I needed more time though, and we set up a deal of me leaving that place for 6 more months. At that point she had already banned me from discord due to me sending too many messages to her there, and she not liking pms (I felt special being allowed to post there so giving it up was really hard). She had recommended me to talk to other people about my problems though and with that I had another contact with which to share my worries. Search for the therapy was progressing extremely slowly, but I was able to talk about the obsession more freely thanks having to tell about it to people. I still kept talking to rocky, who was admin at the time on discodehaus, and he was in charge of following how I progressed. In the end it did not end up well though. I talked a ton with him about my delusions and trying to make sense of it all, and I had no idea he had been forwarding that to her too. Or I guess I gave him a permission to do it as he saw important. In the end there was a mixup with the meaning of my words though, and rocky thought I had planned to confess Horikawa, which caused her to kick me out of her live. For longest time I did not see it as fair, and tried my best to rebuild the bridge that had burned. Thanks to my obsession I kept playing that she could still see my messages on discord, and I tried to send her money and so on when I was feeling depressed. Obsession gets worse the more lonely you get.

This point I got to medical help and finally told my parents about this. I got some help from them too, and we tried to limit my internet access and so on to help me deal with the anxiety. I also finally got some actual therapy, which in the end did not actually help that much, since in a way I did not want to get better from the obsession completely. Just good enough for me to be allowed back. I really did feel physically crazy due to the obsession having turned into addiction with the long time it had been active. I'm currently going to a clinic specifically made to cure addictions.

Anyway, at some point rocky had to leave due to rl things and after that I talked to Hoeloe who was a lot more strict on things. I tried to cut myself away from everything thanks to his advice, and left every single discord server I was on at one point, but could not really commit to it. Being able to even ask my internet to be cut required me to first subdue the obsession and then convince myself to actually move afterwards. Finally I just ended up in the same loop of just trying to cope and get what I could.

Every time she moved from chat to another I moved too. First from skypehaus, to codehaus to discodehaus to patreon discord. In patreon discord she had threatened to ban me multiple times, and finally made herself a mod so that she could do it super easily if I stepped over my boundaries. In a sense I was actually super happy that happened since for a while she could see my messages again, so if her plan was to discourage me then that kind of backfired. I basically just looked for the attention and some way to show how much I cared. Last Monday she finally had enough after I posted a message wondering what her next LP will be on the LP thread. Then I was kicked away from the community on the same day I finally got a place to work, which I was hoping would help me actually get better. Now I'm still planning to keep watching videos and following the happenings on the talkhaus, even though I cannot participate them anymore, since that is the only community I've been part of, and I'm unhealthily dependent on it.

Also during all this I did do a lot of really bad things under the guise of "what you don't know cannot hurt you", and I was very careful to try to keep those things secret due to that. I feel like I was too far gone to think of the consequences at that point, and it was mostly done due to my own narcissism and self pity. I still wanted to feel special. It goes without saying that having to leave talkhaus hit me very hard, but thankfully my new work is keeping me occupied and balancing me out, but on the other hand I've more or less stopped caring about things. I again like to state that anything I did was never done out of malice, and I don't support rape or anything like that. I also kept anything I found a secret and newer revealed it to anyone. I guess even looking for information still counts as doxxing though.

It kind of helps to write all of this out, and I'm up to answering questions. Trying to be open and honest was one of my big guidelines, and having to keep a secret like this for so long was not good for me either. I even thought about outing myself couple of times when I was feeling extra depressed.

Edit: I also promised to forget about her completely before Hoeloe banned me, and I'm still trying to go trough with that. I'm also hopeful that time heals most things eventually, and that you don't get to choose who watches your videos.

Edit2: the reason I posted to her one more time on tumblr was because I still wanted to say goodbye, and that I was still not angry at her. Also that was the last way I could contact her directly, as other ways had been blocked.

qazcake

Postby qazcake » June 15th, 2017, 5:19 pm

Dude look, You need to move on. Its not going to help being obsessive. I suggest you might want to seek out a therapist or other types of mental help. Its not a good thing and in reality you should have listened to pepole when they told you to stop and just step away from the whole situation. I doubt the perma ban will ever be lifted due to the grudge against a few other banned members(cough*aposke*Cough). But it appears you did some really terrible shit.

I really hope you get better but i sort of dont hold my breath if what i heard about you never changing holds. Pepole can change, it is just that they need to want that change to happen.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 15th, 2017, 5:33 pm

qazcake wrote:Dude look, You need to move on. Its not going to help being obsessive. I suggest you might want to seek out a therapist or other types of mental help. Its not a good thing and in reality you should have listened to pepole when they told you to stop and just step away from the whole situation. I doubt the perma ban will ever be lifted due to the grudge against a few other banned members(cough*aposke*Cough). But it appears you did some really terrible shit.

I really hope you get better but i sort of dont hold my breath if what i heard about you never changing holds. Pepole can change, it is just that they need to want that change to happen.

It does seem like he's seeking professional help on this, though. But yeah, I agree that that's a good idea. And yeah, you're right that he should just move on. I'm just saying that it does seem like he wants to as well.

Indeed, though, it would be best if he never said anything to her again. Cut all ties with her, forget about her existence. Maybe even willingly refrain from watching her videos. That would probably be the best thing for both of you.

Willhart

Postby Willhart » June 15th, 2017, 6:17 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Indeed, though, it would be best if he never said anything to her again. Cut all ties with her, forget about her existence. Maybe even willingly refrain from watching her videos. That would probably be the best thing for both of you.

That is the plan, though I still really, really, really want to be back to talkhaus someday, and I might still participate some of the smbx contests. I also have some mods/levels I've been working on/started, which are waiting for the next update.

Also I noticed I forgot to mention the two times when the police was called here. It really was not that big of a thing, and they basically just checked if I was okay and then left. First time was sometime after Horikawa had said she would not care if I died (I should have understood to stop trying to contact her at that point already). I basically got worried about myself and wanted to test if I was in any danger, and what would be the most likely scenario for me to kill myself. Kind of a "dry run" if you will, to help me assess the risk I had for that, and to make myself feel saver. I came to the conclusion that I could not do it even on the most likely way I was able to device, and I should not be that worried about it. I newer contacted or threatened Horikawa about it or while doing it, but from what I posted at the time Hoeloe got worried enough to make the call. We talked about this all in the therapy and with the family a lot afterwards, and I agree it was both dangerous and stupid of me to even attempt.

The second time police was called over was pure miscommunication which could have been avoided if Hoeloe bothered to ask if I was okay. I had simply posted "I'm sorry" and went offline, I understand that they were rightfully worried about me though after the first time, and I've been more careful about what I've posted since. Overall though the situations were really not that dire from my perspective.

What I would say is the creepiest thing I did was leveling a new gw2 character from level 1 to 80 just so that I could play pvp/dungeons with her without causing trouble. That took like over 2 weeks, and I confessed about doing it to Hoeloe myself later, when I was feeling guilty.

I just hope I can stop following her now though that everyone knows. I was pretty much unable to do it earlier, despite all of our combined efforts.

Willhart

Postby Willhart » June 16th, 2017, 2:12 pm

On some more fun things, my first work week is now over. Feels pretty good, and it has done a number on fixing my sleep schedule.

Willhart

Postby Willhart » June 22nd, 2017, 11:15 am

I still really miss talkhaus. I've tried to contact the people there multiple times but no-one seems to answer. I wish I got one more chance to fix myself.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » June 22nd, 2017, 3:06 pm

Remember how I got my wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago? I was healing pretty well, but now, on my right side, I'm a bit swollen and in a lot of pain because it's pushing my teeth painfully against each other. What the fuck? I'll have to call the office and see what's up, see what they recommend/think is wrong, because I'm sick of dosing myself with a shitload of painkillers. It was the only way I slept last night, and once they wore off, I couldn't sleep any more.

Willhart wrote:I still really miss talkhaus. I've tried to contact the people there multiple times but no-one seems to answer. I wish I got one more chance to fix myself.

It's definitely not going to be something easy to fix. Maybe give it some time, try to find something else to fill the time with?

Glitch

Postby Glitch » June 23rd, 2017, 1:20 am

Glitch wrote:Remember how I got my wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago? I was healing pretty well, but now, on my right side, I'm a bit swollen and in a lot of pain because it's pushing my teeth painfully against each other. What the fuck? I'll have to call the office and see what's up, see what they recommend/think is wrong, because I'm sick of dosing myself with a shitload of painkillers. It was the only way I slept last night, and once they wore off, I couldn't sleep any more.

Ah, how lovely. Got in, talked to a surgeon or whatever they're called, and she thinks I have the start of an infection. Even with two naproxen + two acetaminophen in my system it still hurt a lot when she gently tapped on my back molar with the dull end of the dental pick. She gave me a dose of antibiotics there, and then I got a prescription. She said that if I don't feel better by 4pm tomorrow to give her a call, so I hope that they'll start working soon. I'm sick of being in so much pain.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 23rd, 2017, 4:44 am

Glitch wrote:Ah, how lovely. Got in, talked to a surgeon or whatever they're called, and she thinks I have the start of an infection. Even with two naproxen + two acetaminophen in my system it still hurt a lot when she gently tapped on my back molar with the dull end of the dental pick. She gave me a dose of antibiotics there, and then I got a prescription. She said that if I don't feel better by 4pm tomorrow to give her a call, so I hope that they'll start working soon. I'm sick of being in so much pain.

That sounds... Enjoyable. If anyone is annoying while you're recovering you should definitely threaten to bite them as hard as you can. (Which would definitely be a great idea too what with the mouth pains.)
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 23rd, 2017, 5:16 am

Glitch wrote:Ah, how lovely. Got in, talked to a surgeon or whatever they're called, and she thinks I have the start of an infection. Even with two naproxen + two acetaminophen in my system it still hurt a lot when she gently tapped on my back molar with the dull end of the dental pick. She gave me a dose of antibiotics there, and then I got a prescription. She said that if I don't feel better by 4pm tomorrow to give her a call, so I hope that they'll start working soon. I'm sick of being in so much pain.

Ugh, wow, sorry to hear that :tsad: .

Glitch

Postby Glitch » June 23rd, 2017, 6:10 pm

Alice wrote:That sounds... Enjoyable. If anyone is annoying while you're recovering you should definitely threaten to bite them as hard as you can. (Which would definitely be a great idea too what with the mouth pains.)

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ugh, wow, sorry to hear that :tsad: .

I know infections can be fairly common with wisdom teeth removal, but I figured I was in the clear, being three weeks post-op, but I guess not.

The ironic thing is that I think biting wouldn't hurt, lmao. As long as I don't chew on that side, I'm fine. (I already accidentally snapped at my dad the first day I was in pain because it hurt so much. Felt bad about it, but it wasn't intentional.)

At least today I feel a bit better. The pain still woke me up, if that tells you how bad it was yesterday, but it is definitely less than before. Only need two acetaminophen to keep it where it's just mostly a dull ache. Swelling is still the same, if a bit worse, but that won't go down until later today or tomorrow.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » June 24th, 2017, 12:39 pm

I'm not really sure what to say apart from I hope you feel better soon.

<tovakj> yes

Glitch

Postby Glitch » June 24th, 2017, 5:47 pm

Today's the first day since Wednesday that pain didn't wake me up from sleep. My god, this is quite a bit better. Still pain, but quite a bit less than before. I hope this'll be enough antibiotics to kick this infection away for good. Three more days.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:I'm not really sure what to say apart from I hope you feel better soon.

Well what else can you really say? :P Thank you, though. <3

Glitch

Postby Glitch » June 25th, 2017, 9:39 pm

I just found out that one of our clients (and friend) passed away Friday(?) from her daughter.

She had gone in Tuesday for a bowel blockage, and I guess it was too much since she had so many chronic problems. We visited her Thursday after I went into the oral surgeon about my mouth killing me, and I was still in pain when I went to go see her, but I'm so glad I did. It was the last time I saw her. My mom and I both hugged her, and she called us her family, which she has done before. But it's the last time we'll hear it.

Don't know anything about the funeral yet. My mom and I need some time to calm down before she calls her daughter back.

Rest in peace, my friend. I love you.
If I type out anything more, I'm gonna start crying again, which'll trigger my lovely snotworks to kick in again in make me gag.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » June 26th, 2017, 2:03 am

Just a couple pictures of my friend I want to share.

This is her with her dad, I believe.

This picture I really love of her. It's cropped from the original, unfortunately, but it's her in her dance outfit. I love it because she looks so pretty and the outfit is gorgeous.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 29th, 2017, 10:16 pm

Apparently my neighbors pissed someone off. Though this isn't exactly surprising considering these are the ones who party very loudly and have no regard for others trying to sleep. Apparently around 6am the grandmother in the family was sitting in the living room waiting for someone to finish using the bathroom when she heard glass shattering out front. She goes running out there in time to watch some woman run away from the back of one of their vehicles to her car and take off and some guy who'd been standing in the edge of our yard take off to a black SUV parked in front of our house. Shitty thing to do but I can't help but think that they likely brought it upon themselves because the police have started ignoring noise complaints about them. Which for anyone who it bothers enough is going to force them to feel like they have to take things into their own hands. And just about every house within a 2-3 hours radius of theirs has had complaints about how noisy they get. So there's a lot of people here who don't like them.
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » June 30th, 2017, 12:08 pm

Since talkhaus banned everybody, i'm gonna be much more active around here now :kappa:

EDIT: unbanned :pogchamp: , it was nice being here for 30 minutes, bye

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » June 30th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Griflion wrote:Image
Since talkhaus banned everybody, i'm gonna be much more active around here now :kappa:

EDIT: unbanned :pogchamp: , it was nice being here for 30 minutes, bye

whore
A man of many voices

Griflion

Postby Griflion » July 1st, 2017, 9:14 am

GAH

Aposke

Postby Aposke » July 3rd, 2017, 9:21 pm

slut

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 4th, 2017, 7:03 am

Apparently my ability to focus is just totally shot. It used to be that I could fairly easily focus on one thing without neglecting things around it. I recently started playing Mushihimesama again and while I've never been particularly good at bullet hells to begin with I realized I'm somehow inexplicably worse than I should be. Even on the easiest mode I have trouble keeping track of everything, let alone just what's near me. To the point of commonly flying right into shit that should be super easy to dodge. I averaged one continue on every level, approximately, on my last play. (Once on each stage other than the first and last, none on the first and two on the last. This being my third play through since picking it back up.) Literally the first time I picked up the game I got to the third stage on normal difficulty before I got my first game over and made it through the entire first stage with only one death which was against the boss.
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » July 4th, 2017, 8:19 am

:kappa: Git Gud :kappa:

Glitch

Postby Glitch » July 4th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Alice wrote:Apparently my ability to focus is just totally shot. It used to be that I could fairly easily focus on one thing without neglecting things around it. I recently started playing Mushihimesama again and while I've never been particularly good at bullet hells to begin with I realized I'm somehow inexplicably worse than I should be. Even on the easiest mode I have trouble keeping track of everything, let alone just what's near me. To the point of commonly flying right into shit that should be super easy to dodge. I averaged one continue on every level, approximately, on my last play. (Once on each stage other than the first and last, none on the first and two on the last. This being my third play through since picking it back up.) Literally the first time I picked up the game I got to the third stage on normal difficulty before I got my first game over and made it through the entire first stage with only one death which was against the boss.

I thank god that I'm on Ritalin for this reason.
(Even then I still have bad days.)

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 5th, 2017, 1:52 am

Glitch wrote:I thank god that I'm on Ritalin for this reason.
(Even then I still have bad days.)

I think that at least part of it for me is actually how much worse my eyesight is now than it used to be. It's bad enough that I tend to have to zoom in most websites in order to read the text without getting really close to my monitor. Another part is probably the fact I actually play a lot less games than I used to and when I do play them they're frequently puzzle games instead of more actiony ones. Though sometimes I just get in the mood for playing something more challenging and active. Ie: Mushihimesama and I've been playing Distorted Travesty 3 again since there was a fairly big update recently. (Which I inevitably end up not finishing every time I go for it. Hopefully this time the fact I used the code to start it on easy mode will help alleviate that some because usually it's a matter of getting to one boss or something and just getting incredibly frustrated at it and quitting. A boss pissing me off enough to beat it out of spite like the stupid lava dragon in Ys: Oath in Felghana on nightmare mode but not enough to simply make me rage quit is kinda rare.)
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » July 5th, 2017, 2:41 am

Say, umm...anybody know anything about something called Fate/Grand Order? Cause I just found out that my patron deity is a character in that series, so I'm now interested in it Image! But, what even is it? I'm not really sure :tundecided: .

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 5th, 2017, 3:27 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Say, umm...anybody know anything about something called Fate/Grand Order? Cause I just found out that my patron deity is a character in that series, so I'm now interested in it Image! But, what even is it? I'm not really sure :tundecided: .

I don't know a huge amount about it but it's part of the Fate/Stay Night series. I'm fairly sure it's one of the games and I gather that it may be a mobile game. A lot of popular series in Japan are going into mobile games lately and they've been really popular. Past that though I've really got no idea. Couldn't even tell you if it's in English or not, lol.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » July 5th, 2017, 4:04 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Say, umm...anybody know anything about something called Fate/Grand Order? Cause I just found out that my patron deity is a character in that series, so I'm now interested in it Image! But, what even is it? I'm not really sure :tundecided: .

I don't know a huge amount about it but it's part of the Fate/Stay Night series. I'm fairly sure it's one of the games and I gather that it may be a mobile game. A lot of popular series in Japan are going into mobile games lately and they've been really popular. Past that though I've really got no idea. Couldn't even tell you if it's in English or not, lol.

Aww, if you're right, then that sucks. I don't even really have a mobile phone at all, much less one capable of playing Japanese games :tsad: .

Oh well, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the characters :tstick: ! Finding quite a lot of...nice worship focus material (if you know what I mean :pwink: !) for Lady Ishtar Image (in fact, I've been faving enough pics of her on Pixiv that, at least for now, my "recommendations" list is pretty much just her. Though I don't know if that has something to do with how...recent...my bookmark-burst for her is; I don't know what Pixiv uses to determine what stuff is related to what, or what the trends are for your bookmark list)!

Return to “General Perversion”