Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby Jolpengammler » November 21st, 2015, 3:12 pm

I WANT SNOW TOO DANG IT
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 21st, 2015, 6:55 pm

Hey there! Haven't said anything lewd in a while (at least not on this forum), so...

*starts suckling and kissing Tiamat's boobs, as she uses her snake tail to pop an egg in Tiamat's mouth. Tiamat then lets out a surprised squeak as I flick her on the nose with my lamia tail*

Aww, you're so cute, my love :theart: :theart: :theart:!

(And yeah, I had some practice with being a lamia :tstick2:. As you can tell. And I don't want snow; I get cold easily as a lamia. Even today, when it's so windy, I was freezing :tsad2: )
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 21st, 2015, 7:58 pm

GlitchedGhost wrote:
metasomnia wrote:So what is this JUMP anyway? I feel like I've had it explained to me before, but it hasn't stuck.

A SMW-hack made in similar flavour to the VIPs, if I'm not mistaken. The Talkhaus released it recently.

I should check out JUMP. Someone posted about it in the talkhaus lp suggestions thread and then I promptly fogot about it, lol.
Jolpengammler wrote:I WANT SNOW TOO DANG IT

You and me both. Though where I live is highly unlikely to get snow, let alone a meaningful amount.
💙💙💙

pholtos

Postby pholtos » November 21st, 2015, 9:20 pm

Apparently it lightly snowed around here, but not enough to stick.

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » November 21st, 2015, 9:34 pm

Alice wrote:I should check out JUMP. Someone posted about it in the talkhaus lp suggestions thread and then I promptly fogot about it, lol.

Do it do it do it

Jolpengammler wrote:You and me both. Though where I live is highly unlikely to get snow, let alone a meaningful amount.

Come up to Canada, we have plenty of snow to go around!
...Well, not right now, but in a bit we probably will.
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » November 21st, 2015, 9:56 pm

GlitchedGhost wrote:
Jolpengammler wrote:You and me both. Though where I live is highly unlikely to get snow, let alone a meaningful amount.

Come up to Canada, we have plenty of snow to go around!
...Well, not right now, but in a bit we probably will.

Funny thing, he probably lives farther north than you (maybe though). It's just the sea to the north catches a lot of heat coming from the Atlantic and dumps it into his country, so it's more temperate even though it should be frozen. I mean it freezes eventually (especially inland), just not intuitively for us north americans.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 21st, 2015, 10:01 pm

GlitchedGhost wrote:Do it do it do it

I'll probably have a go at it later today. Went ahead and downloaded it for now though.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 21st, 2015, 11:00 pm

Weird. The talkhaus appears to be up but I cannot load it. Status sites claim it's up and at least one other person is able to load it but I get a "cannot find server" error.

Edit: When I try to load it through its ip address I just get a blank page saying "raocow broke it" too.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 22nd, 2015, 12:18 am

I'm restarting my Animal Crossing: New Leaf and transferring a lot of my stuff via my roommate's game
rip in pieces

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Funny thing, he probably lives farther north than you (maybe though). It's just the sea to the north catches a lot of heat coming from the Atlantic and dumps it into his country, so it's more temperate even though it should be frozen. I mean it freezes eventually (especially inland), just not intuitively for us north americans.

Kind of jealous, tbh. I hate how cold it can get here.

Alice wrote:I'll probably have a go at it later today. Went ahead and downloaded it for now though.

:bloodtrail:

Alice wrote:Weird. The talkhaus appears to be up but I cannot load it. Status sites claim it's up and at least one other person is able to load it but I get a "cannot find server" error.

Edit: When I try to load it through its ip address I just get a blank page saying "raocow broke it" too.

It's loading fine for me, but the ip address says raocow broke it for me, too.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 22nd, 2015, 12:33 am

GlitchedGhost wrote:It's loading fine for me, but the ip address says raocow broke it for me, too.

I'm still incapable of loading the site at all for some reason. Weirdly as I was typing this it started working though? It failed to load once and then I reloaded the page on accident and it suddenly worked.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 22nd, 2015, 12:45 am

Ugh, I don't get how people can be excited about snow. I mean, my wife and I are snake-girls! We hate snow! We do best in tropical environments!

Though we're gonna get snow where we live. Mark my words.

Anyone remember Raocow's first Mega Man X Intermission video? How he had a joke about fighting back against snow clouds? Tiamat and I are seriously thinking about doing that.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » November 22nd, 2015, 12:50 am

Alice wrote:
GlitchedGhost wrote:It's loading fine for me, but the ip address says raocow broke it for me, too.

I'm still incapable of loading the site at all for some reason. Weirdly as I was typing this it started working though? It failed to load once and then I reloaded the page on accident and it suddenly worked.

maybe there was a momentary hiccup and it just happened to get cached. When you kept reloading you were just reloading the cached site?
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 22nd, 2015, 12:59 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ugh, I don't get how people can be excited about snow. I mean, my wife and I are snake-girls! We hate snow! We do best in tropical environments!

Though we're gonna get snow where we live. Mark my words.

I absolutely can't stand the heat at all and prefer it cold so snow is good news for me.
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:maybe there was a momentary hiccup and it just happened to get cached. When you kept reloading you were just reloading the cached site?

Nope, I cleared my cache and did a full site reload (multiple times) and even tried clearing my DNS cache after Flagfox said something about a DNS resolution error. Nothing actually helped though. When it finally loaded I had opened the site in another tab before submitting that post and it didn't load so I closed it then accidentally reopened it (I think it's an option in my TabMix Plus addon, middle clicking on an empty spot on my tab bar acts as if I hit ctrl+shift+t) and it loaded just fine.

Edit: And now it's back to being down for me. What the hell.
💙💙💙

Ivy

Postby Ivy » November 22nd, 2015, 5:07 am

I've been driving around delivering pizzas for the last two nights

Fun snow!

pholtos

Postby pholtos » November 22nd, 2015, 6:42 am

I prefer the cold to the heat.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 22nd, 2015, 7:34 am

I prefer the cold simply cause it's easier to warm up than cool off.
But I hate when it gets to anything below -20, though. And especially when it gets colder than that.

Someone kill me please I've had an on-and-off headache for over the past week and painkillers don't help much, plus I'd be stuck taking them 24/7.
I'm 95% certain it's the birth control causing it too cause I've had it happen before. Six more days until my doctor appointment.
ImageImageImage

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » November 22nd, 2015, 12:56 pm

I also generally prefer cold, but it might be a relative term considering it's 46°F out and this is cold

As for headaches...

Allergies also have something to do with them, especially when the pain feels like it's coming from within the maxilla (upper jaw). Secondarily, dental health; making sure I have vitamin C in the diet (super important for gum health apparently) and just keeping the bacteria checked (brushing, flossing, mouth wash) help.

If it comes from my temples or the top of my head, generally, the issue is related to my glasses. If they're too loose, I end up using muscles that are never meant to be used to try and hold them up and that's bad. If they're too tight, for whatever reason they cause my temples to swell up a lot. There might be another set of factors in that, diabetes or hypothyroidism also play some role in swelling that area for some reason.

Blood sugar also plays a role, blood pressure too. Both low and high feel the same, for both. it's not intuitive. Sometimes a little juice or a little abstinence w/r/t sweets helps.

Another thing I suffer from is something like bloating; I feel a lot of pressure in my gut which always leads to hypertension and headaches from hypertension. Medication that helps with that helps those headaches.

Then there's pressure; air pressure. It's obnoxious, don't really know how to help that. Stay away from stormy areas like Oregon and those are less. Air quality and how well I breathe also affects my headaches; not breathing right causes them, so I usually get them after the kind of exercise that leaves me breathless.

There's probably other reasons for them.

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 22nd, 2015, 1:04 pm

Hey guys? Is it just me, or are people who use "virgin" as an insult more than likely projecting (as in, they're sensitive about their own lack of action in bed, so they call others that to make them feel better)? I'm probably late to the party on this, but I just recently thought of this.

And no, it's not triggered by anything. It just randomly came to mind.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » November 22nd, 2015, 6:17 pm

In America turkeys are turkeys
In Turkey turkeys are hindis
In India turkeys are perus
In most Arab countries turkeys are Greek chickens
In Greece turkeys are french chickens
In Malaysia turkeys are dutch chickens
In the Netherlands turkeys are Kalkoen (from the Indian city of Calicut)
In Japan and Korea it's 7 faced bird
It's blue in Ossetian
In Kenya turkeys are giant ducks

birds are hard

<tovakj> yes

TheFinalSentinel

Postby TheFinalSentinel » November 22nd, 2015, 7:29 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:In America turkeys are turkeys
It's blue in Ossetian

birds are hard

GlitchedGhost wrote:

Boop

EarthPhantomTS wrote:stuff

Yeah wouldn't be surprised.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 22nd, 2015, 8:24 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Hey guys? Is it just me, or are people who use "virgin" as an insult more than likely projecting (as in, they're sensitive about their own lack of action in bed, so they call others that to make them feel better)? I'm probably late to the party on this, but I just recently thought of this.

It's not always projecting. Fairly often it's just that person putting too much value on having lost their virginity.

Though it's extremely hilarious to see someone who is a virgin try to seriously use the term to insult someone else.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 22nd, 2015, 9:01 pm

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Hey guys? Is it just me, or are people who use "virgin" as an insult more than likely projecting (as in, they're sensitive about their own lack of action in bed, so they call others that to make them feel better)? I'm probably late to the party on this, but I just recently thought of this.

It's not always projecting. Fairly often it's just that person putting too much value on having lost their virginity.

Though it's extremely hilarious to see someone who is a virgin try to seriously use the term to insult someone else.

Shh! It's better for my mental health to just assume they didn't (and if they did, it was probably with a prostitute)! And I won't have facts get in the way of making me feel better :twink: !

(But seriously though, I still think it points to insecurity on their part, regardless of whether it's "projection" or what you said :undecided: )

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » November 22nd, 2015, 9:39 pm

There's a long, less-wrong tinged discussion of virginity and purity culture that explores the different aspects of this value between sexes and furthermore across political cultures

surprisingly i don't actually want to have it

to too long didn't read it as much as possible, girls are valued as virgins, men are not, but also that purity culture is weird and even in values reversed subcultura they express themselves in sex-exclusive feminism and conservative values whatnot and also reversoed in each culture because xristlike behavior nonthreatening male fertile mother empowered woman but fertile man {asymmetry} loyal wife non-victim attitude words. But everyone's aware of how tumblr can be toxic already, and conservative cult status culture, but this is also pushed too much as projections into leftist psychology, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu words

<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 22nd, 2015, 9:42 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:(But seriously though, I still think it points to insecurity on their part, regardless of whether it's "projection" or what you said :undecided: )

Agreed. If someone actually cares enough about whether someone else has had sex or not to talk down to them for it then that just makes them look insecure.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 22nd, 2015, 10:07 pm

TheFinalSentinel wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:In America turkeys are turkeys
It's blue in Ossetian

birds are hard

GlitchedGhost wrote:

Boop

What the fuck man
ImageImageImage

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » November 23rd, 2015, 1:05 am

good game
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Ashan

Postby Ashan » November 23rd, 2015, 1:19 am

If it's so good then why does it only have 2 star rating?
► Show Spoiler

Lunatic Quark

Postby Lunatic Quark » November 23rd, 2015, 1:34 am

it actually has 127, but they couldn't fit the rest of them, so they condensed them into a number instead

also I'm convinced that virginity is just an all around silly concept to begin with

Ivy

Postby Ivy » November 23rd, 2015, 2:47 am

Lunatic Quark wrote:also I'm convinced that virginity is just an all around silly concept to begin with

found the virgin

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 23rd, 2015, 2:55 am

Ivy wrote:found the virgin

I'm fairly sure Lunatic Quark is human and not a form of olive oil.
💙💙💙

Ivy

Postby Ivy » November 23rd, 2015, 3:29 am

i could go for some Extra Virgin olive oil & tasty bread rn

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 23rd, 2015, 4:00 am

This reminds me of a similar story my grandfather used to tell. He used to work as a locksmith for several years after retiring from the military. He was once called out on like an hour and a half trip to unlock someone's car for them. The car was a convertible. The top was down. He wasn't as nice as the guy in that pic though and charged them anyways (he wasn't the owner of the locksmith shop anyways so he'd probably have gotten in trouble for it) and they got pissed about it. Way I see it was they were the ones who missed the fact their car was completely open to everyone in the first place and called a locksmith who had to spend three hours of his day just to drive to them and go back.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 23rd, 2015, 5:36 am

Ivy wrote:i could go for some Extra Virgin olive oil & tasty bread rn

Well you're in luck! I have that right...

...err, actually, sorry, fresh out of Extra Virgin oil. Only have Slut oil and Happily In a Monogamous Sexual Relationship oil. You want one of those instead, or you want directions to a place that might have Virgin oil?

(Sorry, couldn't resist :tstick2: !)

Alice wrote:Stuff about locksmiths

Yay people being so used to modern conveniences that we forget the old methods still exist? I'm personally waiting for cybersex to become so mainstream people forget that it's possible to do in person :twink: (actually...that might not be a good thing...though I don't see that happening anytime soon, anyway)

Ivy wrote:
Lunatic Quark wrote:also I'm convinced that virginity is just an all around silly concept to begin with

found the virgin

As did I *sideways glance at Ivy* :tstick2: :kappa:
Last edited by EarthPhantomTS on November 23rd, 2015, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » November 23rd, 2015, 5:38 am

Ivy wrote:i could go for some Extra Virgin olive oil & tasty bread rn

I've never had it but it sounds pretty good.

Alice wrote:
Ivy wrote:found the virgin

I'm fairly sure Lunatic Quark is human and not a form of olive oil.

Your sense of humour is terrible, but I love it because it's extremely similar to mine.

Alice wrote:[img]
This reminds me of a similar story my grandfather used to tell. He used to work as a locksmith for several years after retiring from the military. He was once called out on like an hour and a half trip to unlock someone's car for them. The car was a convertible. The top was down. He wasn't as nice as the guy in that pic though and charged them anyways (he wasn't the owner of the locksmith shop anyways so he'd probably have gotten in trouble for it) and they got pissed about it. Way I see it was they were the ones who missed the fact their car was completely open to everyone in the first place and called a locksmith who had to spend three hours of his day just to drive to them and go back.

...Okay, I can understand the key fob one, but the convertible? Wow.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 23rd, 2015, 7:01 am

If you middle click it has a magnifier function. I'm really struggling to get the stupid thing to appear just where I want it though. It's seemingly impossible to get it to actually line up with the image itself. I'm probably missing something obvious with the math on it but I have no freaking clue right now. I'm just surprised I got this working as well as I did with as little code as I did. Also the fact the images are pixellated when you zoom in is actually pretty irrelevant to the end goal because if I ever get around to actually doing the project I'm planning to use it in the images it'll be used on are going to be scaled down rather than being embedded at their normal size.

Edit: Actually I got it working far better on accident, lol.
GlitchedGhost wrote:Your sense of humour is terrible, but I love it because it's extremely similar to mine.

It's great because it's so terrible, lol.
...Okay, I can understand the key fob one, but the convertible? Wow.

People are really not smart sometimes.
💙💙💙

chridd

Postby chridd » November 23rd, 2015, 7:52 am

What about those of us who don't have a middle mouse button (e.g., Mac laptop trackpad users)?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » November 23rd, 2015, 8:22 am

chridd wrote:What about those of us who don't have a middle mouse button (e.g., Mac laptop trackpad users)?

Well they're completely out of luck then! I could probably do something about that though and add a button combination that does the same thing or something.

Fake edit: Actually that turned out to be pretty easy. Z should now activate the zoom function as well. My old post has the updated version.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » November 23rd, 2015, 1:35 pm

You know, I have to ask myself, if Sinaloa happens to like the NRA. Or the Gulf. Or Juaréz. Or, i dunno, the Knights Templar... The BBC has reported a few times that Sinaloa's infiltrated us. It's acknowledged everywhere outside the US that the cartels get most of their guns through the US. It's more than likely they fudge the data where they can, I mean. But while buying political support is hard, but from the cartel's perspective, the NRA would be useful idiots (note: "useful idiots" predates me and has been used for things like Trotskyist parties w/r/t the USSR or such, I don't intend to call NRA people idiots). I'm just wondering if shorty mcgoose has made any donations.

So I saw a picture yesterday of what the Templarios do to people and I've been very mad. And like I know people who've died to Sinaloa in far less dramatic ways (and ways that make us want to blame them natch) but they're just an abstract word in the background if you don't, I don't know, actually spend like a day or two reading about the motherfuckers.

<tovakj> yes

Ivy

Postby Ivy » November 23rd, 2015, 4:59 pm

i had lice as a kid and my head was bathed in olive oil daily for like a week to drown them. somehow i've not been permanently adverse to olive oil since then, and still find it super tasty

Return to “General Perversion”