Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby Aposke » September 24th, 2015, 8:17 pm

I don't know, Earth, I kinda tend to agree with you on this. I don't think the "third way" should have any privilege over other considerations just because it's, well "the third way", but at least from my ethical standpoint it seems to be a reoccurring issue in recent human history that extreme positions keep gaining power and then either using that power to cause a more-or-less big fallout or get into conflict with the opposing extreme position which then creates a similar level of fallout. In an ideal world, those two extremes wouldn't even be gaining that power, but not completely disappear as options, either. What I like about the "center" is that, kinda by definition (unless we're talking about radical centrism, the definition of which seems to change depending on the historical environment it's used in), it leaves room for more considerations than the extreme sides, making it more likely that a rational and, I suppose more utilitarian way is chosen.

Ivy

Postby Ivy » September 24th, 2015, 9:03 pm

who is tiamat

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » September 24th, 2015, 9:23 pm

Ivy wrote:who is tiamat

Watch Iso's La-Mulana playthrough. That'll explain it.

But the short answer is, she's an ancient Mesopotamian deity who figures strongly in the creation myth. In fact, the Earth is literally her carcass, supposedly (wow, that's a bit morbid ^^;!). She also happens to be my lust object/waifu :theart: , which is why so many of my posts are about having sex with her or doing her hair or stuff like that. I'm weird like that :twink: !

Oh, and she's my avi girl.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Ivy

Postby Ivy » September 24th, 2015, 11:03 pm

i've only watched one iso playthrough and that was What The Hell. it was a good experience

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 25th, 2015, 1:55 am

UPS has a $1000 package for me, and they've said it's been in town and "out for delivery" since 7 AM. They've been saying it should arrive today, so

Is it normal for UPS not to deliver on time like that?

And is there generall an 'after hours' place I could go and pick it up if I needed to? All the UPS places in town say they close at 6:30... half an hour before the trucks apparently stop delivering.

I'm kinda mad, I don't want to be
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 25th, 2015, 2:31 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ooh, that's pretty :theart: :theart: :theart: ! But, what's the point of it?

No point at all. I just wanted to mess around with Javascript and canvases.
chridd wrote:I hope that was clear
You should probably convert strings to numbers before trying to do math with them.
(Also, there are similar problems with all the minimum values.)

Also, having default values in the input fields would be helpful.

I only got some of that because I just got up but I'll have a look again later after I've finished waking up. And yeah, default values probably would actually help a lot, lol. The thought never crossed my mind. I have better default values than the ones currently being used by the script anyways.
Ivy wrote:i've only watched one iso playthrough and that was What The Hell. it was a good experience

You should give some of Iso's other lps a try. His WTH lps are actually some of the worse ones in my opinion since they end up feeling like they drag on forever since each video ended up so long. La-Mulana is one of his best lps and his Zelda Classic lp (I Am Bored I think was the title) was pretty interesting too. For SMW hacks there's the ones Jolpe made which are quite interesting. (Gah and Gah 2 though Gah 2 is still in-progress.)
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » September 25th, 2015, 4:50 am

Don't forget the shantae el pees
A man of many voices

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 25th, 2015, 6:05 am

chridd wrote:It looks like val() returns strings, not numbers. So...

Code: Select all

var tmpOpaMin = $('#starMinOpa').val(); // tmpOpaMin is a string
var tmpOpaMax = $('#starMaxOpa').val(); // tmpOpaMax is a string
// ...
starColor = ... + parseFloat(getRandomFloat(tmpOpaMin, tmpOpaMax)).toFixed(2);

function getRandomFloat(min, max) {
  // min, max = tmpOpaMin, tmpOpaMax, so they're still strings
  return Math.random() * (max - min) + min;
}

Substituting some values for min, max, and random(), this is:

return 0.5383997141095268 * ("1" - "0.75") + "0.75"

"1" - "0.75" = 0.25 because - is only defined for numbers, therefore automatically converts to number
0.5383997141095268 * 0.25 = 0.1345999285273817
0.1345999285273817 + "0.75" = "0.13459992852738170.75", because + on strings is string concatenation, which converts numbers to strings (so you can do things like number+"px" or "The answer is "+number). So that's what getRandomFloat returns.

So:

starColor = ... + parseFloat("0.13459992852738170.75").toFixed(2)
and parseFloat returns 0.1345999285273817 because it ignores any text after the number.

Alright, after having had a chance to wake up I'll reread this now.

Looks like the val() thing was an oversight on my end, whoops. That partly stems from the fact Javascript apprently treats most things as strings so you have to be fairly explicit in how you handle variables and I'm not really used to that yet. I think I can just use a parseInt on that to fix the issue. (Or float depending on the field.) Might turn out to be slightly more complicated than that though, I can't recall using parseInt on a jQuery val() like that before so I might have to load the value into the variable then use parseInt on a separate line of code to get the variable to be treated properly.

And I see what you mean on the concatenation thing. I actually kinda wish concatenation wouldn't use the + symbol at all because in instances like this it makes it really easy to overlook an issue since you're trying to use it one way but it's working a completely different way despite looking correct. I actually prefer php's string concatenator which is just . which is far more clear on things than Javascript's use of +.

Edit: http://alice-cheshire.rocks/test/Star%20Field/

There, I think that's much better. Those issues should be fixed now and there's default values in the fields as well as tooltips on what each field does as well as valid values.

Edit2: I changed the star list to an actual table now. It's sortable if you click on the headings but be prepared to wait a bit for it to sort things. At the default setting of 25,000 stars it takes a good 20-30 seconds to sort things when you click one of the headings for me.
💙💙💙

Speedless

Postby Speedless » September 27th, 2015, 2:36 am

Well, I just found out about Windows Narrator today, and I heard that it could read plaintext files in Notepad. Since I have a text file full of notes about Valdis Story, I figured it'd be entertaining to have Narrator read it off to me, and oh my goodness, I was not disappointed! According to Narrator, my favorite character plot-wise is named Vee-Lay-Din (although Narrator did pronounce "Ruckjahl" and "Shu Gohth" the way I've settled on pronouncing them myself, to my surprise), and when Narrator got to my comments on the Yeti, it said the sentence "This fool is Easy Cheese." ... and then did a genuine full-stop, which I thought was appropriate.

Easy Cheese used to be, like, my favorite thing ever, back before I got accustomed to real cheese.

Also, thanks to the way I formatted the file, I got to hear Narrator say "Empty line, equalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequals" several times. I was amused by this, because I am a child.

Also recently, I finally figured out how Valdis Story's Arena works and made it to floor 61. (Never will I underestimate the power of full-Agi rifle Vladyn again.) The armor I won from that turned out to be pretty interesting, if a bit tricky to use to its full potential.

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ooh, that's pretty :theart: :theart: :theart: ! But, what's the point of it?

No point at all. I just wanted to mess around with Javascript and canvases.

It's a tech demo--that's practically a point unto itself! I agree that the result looks really nice. In the past, I've wished that the colors of stars were more visible... now I wish that magenta stars were real too.

Ivy wrote:i've only watched one iso playthrough and that was What The Hell. it was a good experience

Alice wrote:You should give some of Iso's other lps a try. His WTH lps are actually some of the worse ones in my opinion since they end up feeling like they drag on forever since each video ended up so long. La-Mulana is one of his best lps and his Zelda Classic lp (I Am Bored I think was the title) was pretty interesting too.

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:Don't forget the shantae el pees

Well, if you haven't seen WtH 2, Ivy, I personally recommend at least checking out episode 5b. The editing effect that shows up in that video is the main one I think of as "iconic Iso." There's great content sprinkled throughout the whole series, though. (The interlude from episode 14, for example, is probably my second choice for "most iconic Iso" in WtH 2, and the effect from 4c and 18c is probably third.)

La-Mulana is the LP that I've heard a couple different people say might be Iso's best, and those people certainly could be right. Seeking eating with Iso is a recipe for fun times. As for Shantae, I'm personally biased in favor of episode 12 of the first game, because Croc was a small part of my childhood (small because, being a child, I didn't have the reflexes for it), but I liked both LPs overall. Really, though, we're only scratching the surface here as far as good Iso LPs. Gubble II, Gimmick, Panic Crisis Mage Attack--there are great moments all over the place!

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 27th, 2015, 4:18 am

Speedless wrote:It's a tech demo--that's practically a point unto itself! I agree that the result looks really nice. In the past, I've wished that the colors of stars were more visible... now I wish that magenta stars were real too.

The only thing I wish I could improve was the fact that I can't use anything other than a set resolution for the canvas. For some reason if I use a window dependent size for the canvas then the result is zoomed in all weirdly. On my monitor even a pixel size of 1px for the stars was turning out to be like 5px on my screen but it was still treating it like they were generating properly so they were all blocky as if you'd loaded a pixel art image and zoomed in on it.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 27th, 2015, 5:56 am

I'd really like to know what I do differently from my mom and stepdad when it comes to powering up their tablets. Occasionally they'll come to me wanting me to help them get their tablet to turn on because it's not working correctly. By the time they come to me they've already tried holding the power button till it turns off then powering it back on but this never solves their problem. But when I do it it fixes the issue 99% of the time. It's baffling, lol.
💙💙💙

chridd

Postby chridd » September 27th, 2015, 8:54 am

Alice wrote:The only thing I wish I could improve was the fact that I can't use anything other than a set resolution for the canvas. For some reason if I use a window dependent size for the canvas then the result is zoomed in all weirdly. On my monitor even a pixel size of 1px for the stars was turning out to be like 5px on my screen but it was still treating it like they were generating properly so they were all blocky as if you'd loaded a pixel art image and zoomed in on it.
Not sure what exactly you tried or how it didn't work, but perhaps this will be helpful:
• The width and height attributes of the canvas object (i.e., <canvas width="..." height="...">) are the number of pixels in the image that the script is drawing to. These are numbers, not measurements. (Firefox, at least, interprets width="100%" as width="100", i.e., 100 pixels.)
• The width and height CSS properties (e.g., <canvas style="width:...; height:...;">, or in a stylesheet somewhere) are the width and height that the canvas displays. If these are different from the width and height attributes, then the browser will stretch or shrink the image. E.g., <canvas width="10" height="10" style="width:20px;"> will make a 10 pixel by 10 pixel image and then enlarge it to 20 CSS pixels by 20 CSS pixels.
• jQuery's width() function returns or modifies the width displayed on screen (like CSS width), not the width of the image that the script is drawing to (width attribute). I don't know if it's possible to get or set the width and height attributes with jQuery, but document.getElementById('starField').width should work.
• If you want the actual pixel size of the canvas (width and height attributes) to be dependent on the screen or window size, then you can calculate the size in JavaScript and do document.getElementById('starField').width = the new value.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 27th, 2015, 9:27 am

chridd wrote:Not sure what exactly you tried or how it didn't work, but perhaps this will be helpful:
• The width and height attributes of the canvas object (i.e., <canvas width="..." height="...">) are the number of pixels in the image that the script is drawing to. These are numbers, not measurements. (Firefox, at least, interprets width="100%" as width="100", i.e., 100 pixels.)
• The width and height CSS properties (e.g., <canvas style="width:...; height:...;">, or in a stylesheet somewhere) are the width and height that the canvas displays. If these are different from the width and height attributes, then the browser will stretch or shrink the image. E.g., <canvas width="10" height="10" style="width:20px;"> will make a 10 pixel by 10 pixel image and then enlarge it to 20 CSS pixels by 20 CSS pixels.
• jQuery's width() function returns or modifies the width displayed on screen (like CSS width), not the width of the image that the script is drawing to (width attribute). I don't know if it's possible to get or set the width and height attributes with jQuery, but document.getElementById('starField').width should work.
• If you want the actual pixel size of the canvas (width and height attributes) to be dependent on the screen or window size, then you can calculate the size in JavaScript and do document.getElementById('starField').width = the new value.

Ah, that'd be the issue then. I was changing the canvas's width through CSS. I didn't know the actual field size was treated any differently. That complicates things a bit but it's definitely doable then. So basically I'll need to set the width and height through the CSS the way I was originally trying then figure out what the actual size of the field is in pixels then set it through Javascript that way I think.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 27th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Alice wrote:Ah, that'd be the issue then. I was changing the canvas's width through CSS. I didn't know the actual field size was treated any differently. That complicates things a bit but it's definitely doable then. So basically I'll need to set the width and height through the CSS the way I was originally trying then figure out what the actual size of the field is in pixels then set it through Javascript that way I think.

http://alice-cheshire.rocks/test/Star%20Field/

Got that done now. The only issue with the way it works is that it'll blank out the canvas when you resize your window so if you resize your browser window after loading the page you'll have to click the "generate star field" button. Minor issue though since the main purpose of this change was to allow it to scale to your browser's window properly when you load the page. Currently the size scales to 100% width and height minus 128px to accommodate the margin. I forget if that CSS function works on Chrome so I might have to deal with that stuff in my resize function instead but I think it does.
💙💙💙

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » September 28th, 2015, 4:29 am

Watched the lunar eclipse with my roomie, was pretty darn cool
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » September 28th, 2015, 4:30 am

My NFL team (Falcons) just improved to 3-0 after another fourth quarter comeback win!
A man of many voices

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 28th, 2015, 5:14 am

GlitchedGhost wrote:Watched the lunar eclipse with my roomie, was pretty darn cool

not visible where I'm :(
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 28th, 2015, 6:18 am

GlitchedGhost wrote:Watched the lunar eclipse with my roomie, was pretty darn cool

I wasn't even aware there was a lunar eclipse, lol. Not that I could see it anyway with how awful my eyesight is.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » September 28th, 2015, 6:48 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:

That's unfortunate, I was lucky enough to have completely clear skies. I just wish I could've driven somewhere outside the city to get a better watch.

Alice wrote:

I wasn't even aware there was a lunar eclipse, lol. Not that I could see it anyway with how awful my eyesight is.

I wasn't aware till my roomie mentioned it. And my sympathies on the shitty vision.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 28th, 2015, 7:04 am

http://www.destructoid.com/silent-hills ... 2716.phtml

Oh man. I never really paid attention to this stuff before now but if Junji Itou was involved I'm kinda sad it got cancelled. With him being involved it could have turned out to be an exceptional horror game.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 28th, 2015, 7:09 am

GlitchedGhost wrote:

That's unfortunate, I was lucky enough to have completely clear skies. I just wish I could've driven somewhere outside the city to get a better watch.

Alice wrote:

I wasn't aware till my roomie mentioned it. And my sympathies on the shitty vision.

I had clear skies... my neighbor's sequoia was in the way :frankerz:

It was mostly over by the time it came over the (effective; with houses and trees and junk) horizon though. Tried talking old people into going out somewhere where we'd get a good look but she decided it was more important to work on grading due Tuesday. Oh well

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 28th, 2015, 10:34 am

i spent about 5 minutes learning how to pipe, but more on topic I learned how to echo and cat because somehow i never really learnt what they do

i think i had a mild aneurysm doing this.

echo nyan > meow & cat meow > nyan

i also cated an image raocow made and figured out that cating and >ing it into another file is literally just cp /foo /bar

someone teach raocow how to cat i'm sure he'd love it

<tovakj> yes

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » September 28th, 2015, 3:50 pm

Was it red for you at all? It didn't seem very red from here...

Ivy

Postby Ivy » September 28th, 2015, 9:35 pm

Aposke wrote:

it was more of a bloody shit-diarrhea brown, yeah.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » September 28th, 2015, 11:49 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:I had clear skies... my neighbor's sequoia was in the way :frankerz:

It was mostly over by the time it came over the (effective; with houses and trees and junk) horizon though. Tried talking old people into going out somewhere where we'd get a good look but she decided it was more important to work on grading due Tuesday. Oh well

Laaaame.

Ivy wrote:
Aposke wrote:

it was more of a bloody shit-diarrhea brown, yeah.

More of a brown/rust than red.
ImageImageImage

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 29th, 2015, 12:35 am

ever have a day where you wake up and wanna get spooked, so you read a mystery thing, and that leads you to an article like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_De_Pedis

and suddenly you feel really mad at the vatican for the rest of the day?

(technically I started at Emanuela Orlandi but w/e)

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » September 29th, 2015, 12:52 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:ever have a day where you wake up and wanna get spooked, so you read a mystery thing, and that leads you to an article like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_De_Pedis

and suddenly you feel really mad at the vatican for the rest of the day?

(technically I started at Emanuela Orlandi but w/e)

Not really, but I've had days where I wanted to punish myself by reading about stupid people doing stupid things and that just leads me to read about stupid people that happen to have power doing those things and I just kick myself in the boobs for doing this when I know from experience that this always happens :tangry: .
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » September 29th, 2015, 9:03 am

How can you kick yourself in the boobs?
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 29th, 2015, 9:20 am

Jolpengammler wrote:How can you kick yourself in the boobs?

maybe she's been practicing flexibility for reasons

<tovakj> yes

Ivy

Postby Ivy » September 29th, 2015, 4:10 pm

it would be more of a knee

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » September 29th, 2015, 11:25 pm

I dunno about you guys, but if I had boobs I'd totally be able to do that. Granted it'd be less a kick and more 'shove foot into chest' but I think it still fits the definition.

In other news yesterday I woke up with a nearly debilitating pain in my knee, today I woke up and it's completely gone. Mysteries~
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Glitch

Postby Glitch » September 29th, 2015, 11:32 pm

Isocitration wrote:In other news yesterday I woke up with a nearly debilitating pain in my knee, today I woke up and it's completely gone. Mysteries~

Bodies are just fucking weird, especially when you're chronically ill.
ImageImageImage

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 29th, 2015, 11:41 pm

Isocitration wrote:I dunno about you guys, but if I had boobs I'd totally be able to do that. Granted it'd be less a kick and more 'shove foot into chest' but I think it still fits the definition.

In other news yesterday I woke up with a nearly debilitating pain in my knee, today I woke up and it's completely gone. Mysteries~

maybe it was one of those psychosomatic things, and rando middle of the night steam cleared your head?

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 30th, 2015, 1:39 am

a friend has been making a mario maker level and streaming his attempts at publishing it http://www.twitch.tv/bismuth9/v/18295486

<tovakj> yes

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » September 30th, 2015, 5:37 am

So I just got a new job at a home decor store lol
A man of many voices

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » September 30th, 2015, 9:13 am

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:So I just got a new job at a home decor store lol

I dunno that a skeleton would be any good at home decor outside the Halloweeen season. Though I suppose considering the date that does mean it's good timing even then, lol.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » September 30th, 2015, 10:03 am

I've felt light-headed and dizzy the past two days, it's been terrible and makes it difficult to do anything requiring being upright :c

On an upside I accidentally took two anti-depressants today and felt the best I've felt in a while (still not that great, but quite the improvement compared to usual)
ImageImageImage

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 30th, 2015, 10:12 am

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:So I just got a new job at a home decor store lol

grats!

Alice wrote:I dunno that a skeleton would be any good at home decor outside the Halloweeen season. Though I suppose considering the date that does mean it's good timing even then, lol.

Gomez and Morticia don't just magically disappear whenever

GlitchedGhost wrote:I've felt light-headed and dizzy the past two days, it's been terrible and makes it difficult to do anything requiring being upright :c

On an upside I accidentally took two anti-depressants today and felt the best I've felt in a while (still not that great, but quite the improvement compared to usual)

Egh... Is it a known side effect or something? dizziness is something I think doctors should be aware of

<tovakj> yes

Glitch

Postby Glitch » September 30th, 2015, 10:43 am

GlitchedGhost wrote:I've felt light-headed and dizzy the past two days, it's been terrible and makes it difficult to do anything requiring being upright :c

Egh... Is it a known side effect or something? dizziness is something I think doctors should be aware of

To begin with, I already had mild dizziness my doctor is aware of. This is worse than just that.
I haven't started any new medications, it could be my antidepressant (it is a listed side effect), but I've been on it for long enough that I don't think it is. The only thing that comes to mind is that it's my period/birth control, and I'll be switching to a different one the next time I see my doctor.
The only thing I can do right now is just wait it out, I guess.
ImageImageImage

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » September 30th, 2015, 5:14 pm

<tovakj> yes

Return to “General Perversion”