How do I like him???
I feel like something's gone completely over my head
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby Alice » May 3rd, 2017, 11:57 pm

Woo, another whopping three(ish) hours of sleep because it went straight from rainy season to middle of summer for some reason. Bringing my grand total for the last three days up to 11 hours of sleep. (At most, more like me being in bed for eleven hours so probably closer to 8-9 hours of actual sleep.)
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 4th, 2017, 10:03 pm

Finally, something resembling actual sleep. I got around 8 to 8-1/2 hours of sleep this time. About as much as I'd gotten the last three days combined...
💙💙💙

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » May 4th, 2017, 10:35 pm

Glitch wrote:
Aposke wrote:Image

How do I like him???

http://cuttlesquid.tumblr.com/post/1599 ... mas-hoodie

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » May 5th, 2017, 12:42 am

Aposke wrote:
Glitch wrote:
Aposke wrote:Image

How do I like him???

http://cuttlesquid.tumblr.com/post/1599 ... mas-hoodie

I am still really, really confused. That's not my blog nor are any replies on that post from me.
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 5th, 2017, 7:34 am

So, since it's the fifth of May (it's 3:34 AM Eastern, and 12:34 AM Pacific, so yes, for the people for whom this matters, it's May 5th), I know a lot of people in the USA will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo in some manner. And, for some reason, a lot of people think this is "cultural appropriation".

Well, I wanna know: which fuckwit even came up with the idea of "cultural appropriation" in the first place and do they even know what "racist" means?! This is as bad as complaining Obama is a commie because he refuses to do anything about soaring gas prices, when in reality, anyone who has any idea what communism is would know that would be the first instinct of a communist, to try to fix gas prices in this situation! Has everyone forgotten how to use a fucking dictionary?!

And, while I'm at it, let me complain AGAIN about feminazis who think sexy should be banned. Even though we girls happen to like sexy stuff too.

Screw them all. They're all going on my short list, right beside neo-Nazis and the KKK!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » May 6th, 2017, 11:24 am

oh

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 7th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Hey guys, random bit of coolness: one of the people I'm subbed to on Twitch got enough subs for new emotes, and one of them is pretty rad: Image

This is Azurel, from Wings of Vi (remember that game? Yeah, this is one of Solgryn's emotes), who looks like she's laughing evilly and kinda crazily. At least, to me, she does. I'll probably use it when I'm feeling both lustful and evil (not that I ever don't feel the former), since she's one of the late-game bosses. Or when I'm feeling crazy. Which is often. Here's a pretty awesome picture of her:

I wish she weren't canonically married. Cause she's totally a good role model for me, hee hee Image Image!

(Yes, I know this is a dumb thing to be excited about. But I'm totally in lust with Azurel, so seeing that Solgy got enough subs to have room for an emote of her really made my day! Also I thought I'd mention this because I'll likely use this emote in posts later so it might be nice to say where it came from)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Glitch

Postby Glitch » May 8th, 2017, 12:49 am

I feel like I should try replying to some of the stuff here but tbh I'm sick and my head feels stuffed enough with cotton that thinking is too much

Aposke wrote:oh

This made me laugh. Good job Aposke.
ImageImageImage

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » May 8th, 2017, 3:06 am

You gay oh
A man of many voices

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 8th, 2017, 4:59 am

Glitch wrote:I feel like I should try replying to some of the stuff here but tbh I'm sick and my head feels stuffed enough with cotton that thinking is too much

Ugh, hate when that happens. Hope you feel better soon.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 9th, 2017, 1:18 am

Woo, I finally got an AC for my room. Now it shouldn't be 80+ºF when I wake up.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » May 9th, 2017, 3:31 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ugh, hate when that happens. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you. Feel a bit better today, but I'm still going through Kleenex like it's going out of style, and my head is still a bit stuffy.

Alice wrote:Woo, I finally got an AC for my room. Now it shouldn't be 80+ºF when I wake up.

Jealous. Our house as AC, but I guess since we keep the door closed it doesn't spread as well to our room, so our room is a good 5-10 degrees hotter than the rest of the house in summer.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 9th, 2017, 3:47 am

Glitch wrote:Jealous. Our house as AC, but I guess since we keep the door closed it doesn't spread as well to our room, so our room is a good 5-10 degrees hotter than the rest of the house in summer.

Somehow my room is actually typically cooler than the rest of the house. Though it's still easily 80º+F so that's not saying a huge amount. Seems we got a great deal on it though. It's a $340 or $360 AC and we paid $200 for it then on top of that got another for $20 more. So $220 for $680-720 of ACs. It's really freaking effective too. I've got it on economy mode and set to 74ºF and it'll come on for like 10-20 seconds every ten minutes or so and my room's very comfortable.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 10th, 2017, 4:02 am

Well that was different. I was standing in the kitchen talking to my mom a bit while she was getting on her shoes to put her chickens to sleep when one of her chickens just casually walks up to our sliding glass door and starts pecking it. Two of them somehow got out of their enclosure then couldn't get back in to go to bed so came over to the door trying to get her attention.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » May 10th, 2017, 4:13 am

Alice wrote:Somehow my room is actually typically cooler than the rest of the house. Though it's still easily 80º+F so that's not saying a huge amount. Seems we got a great deal on it though. It's a $340 or $360 AC and we paid $200 for it then on top of that got another for $20 more. So $220 for $680-720 of ACs. It's really freaking effective too. I've got it on economy mode and set to 74ºF and it'll come on for like 10-20 seconds every ten minutes or so and my room's very comfortable.

I'm jealous. That's a really good deal on an AC.
When we move, we're aiming to get a basement so the two hottest people in the house can have a cooler place to be. Or at least a bigger room that won't have 2 humans and five animals in such close proximity.

Alice wrote:Well that was different. I was standing in the kitchen talking to my mom a bit while she was getting on her shoes to put her chickens to sleep when one of her chickens just casually walks up to our sliding glass door and starts pecking it. Two of them somehow got out of their enclosure then couldn't get back in to go to bed so came over to the door trying to get her attention.

Okay, that is way too adorable.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 11th, 2017, 12:29 am

I finally decided to get around to playing Persona 4 because of all this stuff I keep hearing about Persona 5 lately. I've only tried twice, once shortly after beating Persona 3 which was back in like 2008 or 2009, and once a year or two ago but my iso was randomly only partly translated despite being marked as a US version of the game. I didn't choose not to complete it after Persona 3 either. I had borrowed it from a friend who decided he wanted to play it just a few days after lending it to me.  Chances are it's because he lent me Persona 3 to begin with and beat it when he had never done so himself. 

Didn't get terribly far since it is a Persona game. I didn't check exactly but I'm only like 7ish hours in which actually doesn't feel like very far since I've only beaten like three bosses and gotten two party members. (Presumably three but that one hasn't actually joined the party just yet.)
Glitch wrote:I'm jealous. That's a really good deal on an AC.
When we move, we're aiming to get a basement so the two hottest people in the house can have a cooler place to be. Or at least a bigger room that won't have 2 humans and five animals in such close proximity.

Well at least you can claim to be the hottest people in the house, lol.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » May 11th, 2017, 3:10 am

Found out that not only am I going to get the two wisdom teeth on the right side of my face pulled out (the one is laying on its side, pushing on a nerve while the other is dormant), but I'm getting the other two on the left side pulled out at the same time since the one that's grown in has decay on it (the dentist never mentioned this to me when I got my other fillings?? thanks a lot dude), and I may as well get them all out. So that'll be happening at the end of the month. Liquid diet for me for a week, at least, yay! /sarcasm

Alice wrote:I finally decided to get around to playing Persona 4 because of all this stuff I keep hearing about Persona 5 lately. I've only tried twice, once shortly after beating Persona 3 which was back in like 2008 or 2009, and once a year or two ago but my iso was randomly only partly translated despite being marked as a US version of the game. I didn't choose not to complete it after Persona 3 either. I had borrowed it from a friend who decided he wanted to play it just a few days after lending it to me.  Chances are it's because he lent me Persona 3 to begin with and beat it when he had never done so himself. 

Didn't get terribly far since it is a Persona game. I didn't check exactly but I'm only like 7ish hours in which actually doesn't feel like very far since I've only beaten like three bosses and gotten two party members. (Presumably three but that one hasn't actually joined the party just yet.)

Out of curiosity, you planning on continuing at all?

Well at least you can claim to be the hottest people in the house, lol.

Damn fucking straight. -licks finger, puts on hip and lets out a sizzling noise-
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 11th, 2017, 3:52 am

Glitch wrote:Found out that not only am I going to get the two wisdom teeth on the right side of my face pulled out (the one is laying on its side, pushing on a nerve while the other is dormant), but I'm getting the other two on the left side pulled out at the same time since the one that's grown in has decay on it (the dentist never mentioned this to me when I got my other fillings?? thanks a lot dude), and I may as well get them all out. So that'll be happening at the end of the month. Liquid diet for me for a week, at least, yay! /sarcasm

Maybe try switching over to being a masochist? Might help some, lol. But really that sounds like it's going to suck badly.

I'd like to keep interest in it until the end. Persona 3: FES Edition is one of my very favorite rpgs. The main reasons I haven't really played it before now were due to external reasons. my friend wanting his game back so shortly after lending it to me put me off playing it then not long after that was when I moved to Idaho for six months. After I got back it simply escaped my notice at all until a year or two ago when I tried again and managed to get that partly translated version. I'd have kept playing then but I really didn't feel like replaying up to that point because it was a solid 4-6 hours into the game.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 11th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Alice wrote:
Glitch wrote:Found out that not only am I going to get the two wisdom teeth on the right side of my face pulled out (the one is laying on its side, pushing on a nerve while the other is dormant), but I'm getting the other two on the left side pulled out at the same time since the one that's grown in has decay on it (the dentist never mentioned this to me when I got my other fillings?? thanks a lot dude), and I may as well get them all out. So that'll be happening at the end of the month. Liquid diet for me for a week, at least, yay! /sarcasm

Maybe try switching over to being a masochist? Might help some, lol. But really that sounds like it's going to suck badly.

Ooh, I can help with that! I just gotta...train you a bit, teach you how to love pain Image Image *cracks whip*!

Alice wrote:

I'd like to keep interest in it until the end. Persona 3: FES Edition is one of my very favorite rpgs. The main reasons I haven't really played it before now were due to external reasons. my friend wanting his game back so shortly after lending it to me put me off playing it then not long after that was when I moved to Idaho for six months. After I got back it simply escaped my notice at all until a year or two ago when I tried again and managed to get that partly translated version. I'd have kept playing then but I really didn't feel like replaying up to that point because it was a solid 4-6 hours into the game.

Meh, I'd probably like FES...if it allowed you to directly control your party members. Honestly, I hate when games have party members under AI control; that's generally a dealbreaker for me.

Yeah, I know, it's a bet petty, but...I'm just a terrible girl, haven't you noticed Image?

Speedless

Postby Speedless » May 11th, 2017, 5:52 pm

The Cave of Dragonflies recently updated its Gen VI capture mechanics page with the few changes Sun and Moon made (mostly changed catch rate bonuses for a few specialty Poke Balls). Looking at it, I guess I can see why Sun and Moon only give you one of each Apricorn ball. The Level and Love Balls get massive 8x bonuses under optimal conditions (though the Love Ball is apparently still an even more specific Repeat Ball), and the Heavy Ball can perform even better than 8x against really heavy legendaries... not that there seem to be many heavy legendaries you can actually catch in a Poke Ball in Sun and Moon. I can't imagine it would have broken the game too much to offer the Apricorn balls in the postgame for a high price instead of making them one-off, though.

Alice wrote:I finally decided to get around to playing Persona 4 because of all this stuff I keep hearing about Persona 5 lately.

Out of curiosity, are you playing blind? (That is, blind past the part where you played before.) And do you want to max all the Social Links on this first run? Because I have feelings about a quirk of the game that's related to that person not having actually joined the party, but I'll hold off on mentioning it for now if there's a risk of it being an unwanted spoiler. Not that I'd have to mention any names or anything, but since it's about the endgame, it could probably color a first-time player's experience.

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Meh, I'd probably like FES...if it allowed you to directly control your party members. Honestly, I hate when games have party members under AI control; that's generally a dealbreaker for me.

"I summon thee!" *Marin Karin*

... Yeah, it seems like P3P's manual control would be more pleasant on the whole, though the P4 battle mechanics might take some getting used to for players who are used to FES and its way of making downed characters spend a turn getting up. At least having only one player-controlled character means they didn't think to make you split up the party and fight two boss battles on a full moon where you had eight party members--I can only imagine how much grinding it'd take to keep everyone up to speed for that!

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 11th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Speedless wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Meh, I'd probably like FES...if it allowed you to directly control your party members. Honestly, I hate when games have party members under AI control; that's generally a dealbreaker for me.

"I summon thee!" *Marin Karin*

The saddest part about that is that Mitsuru would've been one of my favorite characters if not for that (the reasons I like her probably wouldn't surprise you, of course Image!). Sorry, gonna just stick to P3P, if anything.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » May 11th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Alice wrote:Maybe try switching over to being a masochist? Might help some, lol. But really that sounds like it's going to suck badly.

Tell me about it. Like I said, liquid diet, so soup broth and smoothies and protein powder for me.

Fair enough. I enjoyed both P3P and P4G, so hopefully you can finish P4G.

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ooh, I can help with that! I just gotta...train you a bit, teach you how to love pain Image Image *cracks whip*!

Oh bby

Speedless wrote:Out of curiosity, are you playing blind? (That is, blind past the part where you played before.) And do you want to max all the Social Links on this first run? Because I have feelings about a quirk of the game that's related to that person not having actually joined the party, but I'll hold off on mentioning it for now if there's a risk of it being an unwanted spoiler. Not that I'd have to mention any names or anything, but since it's about the endgame, it could probably color a first-time player's experience.

I went with a spoiler-free walkthrough cause I wanted to max out everyone's social links the first time I played. And that way, with my foggy brain, I wouldn't have to worry about missing anything.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 12th, 2017, 1:50 am

Yeah, I know, it's a bet petty, but...I'm just a terrible girl, haven't you noticed Image?

Yeah, I can understand that. The different tactics modes usually worked well enough but never being able to take complete control was a bit of an issue at times. That's not an issue in P4 though at least.
Speedless wrote:Out of curiosity, are you playing blind? (That is, blind past the part where you played before.) And do you want to max all the Social Links on this first run? Because I have feelings about a quirk of the game that's related to that person not having actually joined the party, but I'll hold off on mentioning it for now if there's a risk of it being an unwanted spoiler. Not that I'd have to mention any names or anything, but since it's about the endgame, it could probably color a first-time player's experience.

I am playing blind. As for the part where I am:  I stopped after having rescued Yukiko. I only played the next day after that and she was absent from school, probably due to the fact she seems to have spent several days in the tv world so she was kinda exhausted.  And I'm not too terribly worried about social links unless it affects the ending. When I beat P3:FES I never did actually quite max all social links. Though I was fairly close. I'd maxed all skills and maxed all but 3-4 social links which were all a level or two under max iirc.
... Yeah, it seems like P3P's manual control would be more pleasant on the whole, though the P4 battle mechanics might take some getting used to for players who are used to FES and its way of making downed characters spend a turn getting up. At least having only one player-controlled character means they didn't think to make you split up the party and fight two boss battles on a full moon where you had eight party members--I can only imagine how much grinding it'd take to keep everyone up to speed for that!

The thing where players (and enemies) don't take a turn getting up actually really threw me off at first, lol. Overall I think it's a good change though. While the game seems to do a much better job of presenting the player with a wide variety of weaknesses to exploit than P3 did, it's still a big plus for the player. The biggest flaw in P3 was that so many enemies in the late game and nearly all bosses had no weaknesses whatsoever so getting knocked down was only really a concern for the player.

I do have to say I'm not a fan of not giving the player a set date to reach the next boss by though. Their explanation of the whole rain thing is vague enough that it had me wondering if the single day of rain coming up in the next week was actually going to be my limit for rescuing  Yukiko  or not.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 12th, 2017, 11:21 am

I agree, totally worth it. I've legitimately had people say that kind of thing to me and it's one of the most infuriating things ever.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 12th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Alice wrote:Image
I agree, totally worth it. I've legitimately had people say that kind of thing to me and it's one of the most infuriating things ever.

Oh man, I'm the exact same way! All the stupid in the world, how I'd love to crush it like a bug...literally Image! With my 5-inch heels scaled up to me-being-a-mile-tall-giantess size Image! Going all Iris Heart on the stupid would probably be wonderful too Image! Ohhohohohohohohohoho Image (I should learn to laugh like that and make it convincing...that's kinda the signature laugh of a crazy, evil, dominant lady!)

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 14th, 2017, 3:13 am

At this rate I probably am going to stick with P4 until the end. I didn't play it at all one day and only played a few hours the next due to allergies making way too out of it to concentrate but I'm still like 10-15ish hours into the game and only quit when I did last night because I only had like 20 minutes to go to bed and if I kept playing I probably wouldn't have found as good a stopping point.

Though I'd been playing a couple hours past where I'd intended to stop at this point anyways and even fought an optional boss I was intending on saving until today, lol. Boss turned out to be a lot easier than the previous one I'd fought so other than it constantly killing  Yukiko  due to her weakness to ice and it refusing to use anything other than bufula it took a rather short amount of time. Both  Kanji  and the protagonist had spells of its weakness so I was able to pull off two all-out attacks per turn.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 14th, 2017, 8:44 am

http://www.inquisitr.com/4217064/donald ... peachment/

If this stuff turns out to be true Trump may be getting impeached over this Comey stuff and maybe more. That site's source has this as well. And the person who runs that blog (as well as the other person currently reporting on this) apparently have a reputation for breaking stories like this a lot earlier than anyone else and being reliably accurate. And if you don't care to read through that second link it's addressing that quite a number of people may be facing various charges. Notably would be the charges against Trump himself but also charges against Mike Pence and Paul Ryan for violating their oaths of office, Paul Ryan on RICO charges (the article posits that the intelligence community has Ryan being recorded openly admitting to Russian money laundering in the GOP), and RICO charges against the GOP as an entity for the same reasons as the Ryan RICO charge.

Of course take this all with a grain of salt. Even if these sources have proven to be reliable and we know Trump to be guilty of at least something related to firing Comey this is still not independently verified in any way. If this does turn out to be true though then this is going to be the biggest political scandal in US history. Even Watergate is going to look fairly minor in comparison since that was only the president and some members of his administration and not the president+administration as well as the majority (or at least head members) of the currently in-power major political party.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » May 14th, 2017, 6:58 pm

Alice wrote:Image

same

Alice wrote:http://www.inquisitr.com/4217064/donald-trump-indictment-sealed-indictment-reportedly-issued-against-trump-will-become-basis-for-impeachment/

If this stuff turns out to be true Trump may be getting impeached over this Comey stuff and maybe more. That site's source has this as well. And the person who runs that blog (as well as the other person currently reporting on this) apparently have a reputation for breaking stories like this a lot earlier than anyone else and being reliably accurate. And if you don't care to read through that second link it's addressing that quite a number of people may be facing various charges. Notably would be the charges against Trump himself but also charges against Mike Pence and Paul Ryan for violating their oaths of office, Paul Ryan on RICO charges (the article posits that the intelligence community has Ryan being recorded openly admitting to Russian money laundering in the GOP), and RICO charges against the GOP as an entity for the same reasons as the Ryan RICO charge.

Of course take this all with a grain of salt. Even if these sources have proven to be reliable and we know Trump to be guilty of at least something related to firing Comey this is still not independently verified in any way. If this does turn out to be true though then this is going to be the biggest political scandal in US history. Even Watergate is going to look fairly minor in comparison since that was only the president and some members of his administration and not the president+administration as well as the majority (or at least head members) of the currently in-power major political party.

Wouldn't that be nice if he got impeached? At least we can dream.
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 15th, 2017, 3:21 am

Good news Image! I figured out what I could think of when I'm feeling down and there's nothing around but me:

Image Plutia. And how she relieves stress. Nuff said. Also this is long

Just gotta think of raping and torturing all the idiots in the world and I'll cheer up, I'm sure Image!

(Also, more good news: finally bought Nier: Automata and Gravity Rush 2. New. So that the devs get some of the money. I want to do all I can to encourage sexiness in games Image! Also found a wall scroll featuring Purple Heart and Iris Heart, so that's pretty rad. Ohohohohohohohohohohohoho Image...okay, okay, I'll stop doing that. Mostly Image)

chridd

Postby chridd » May 15th, 2017, 3:36 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Plutia. And how she relieves stress. Nuff said. Also this is long:
Plucking out fairies wings? Ow! That has to hurt.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 15th, 2017, 4:28 am

Glitch wrote:Wouldn't that be nice if he got impeached? At least we can dream.

It'd be nice. I don't have much hope that anything serious will come from it and there haven't been any updates on the report yet, as far as I'm aware, but that could just be because it'll take awhile to be made public. The most I'm reasonably hoping for is that Trump gets impeached but I'm expecting nothing more than that at most. I can see that happening though because even a huge chunk of the Republicans are up in arms over his handling of Comey. Even more so after the moron outright admitted that he fired Comey over the Russia probe.

I kinda hope the GOP thing turns out to be true as well though. Something of the magnitude would result in the GOP imploding and between that and the way the DNC handled this last election we could run a good chance of replacing both parties with something less shitty. Though I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one at all, let alone it turning out the way I'd hope if it does turn out to be true.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 15th, 2017, 4:47 am

chridd wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Plutia. And how she relieves stress. Nuff said. Also this is long:
Plucking out fairies wings? Ow! That has to hurt.

That's the point. And there's no shortage of people I'd like to tear the arms off of, too (no one here though, don't worry). Right after raping them into despair and submission Image!

Alice wrote:
Glitch wrote:Wouldn't that be nice if he got impeached? At least we can dream.

It'd be nice. I don't have much hope that anything serious will come from it and there haven't been any updates on the report yet, as far as I'm aware, but that could just be because it'll take awhile to be made public. The most I'm reasonably hoping for is that Trump gets impeached but I'm expecting nothing more than that at most. I can see that happening though because even a huge chunk of the Republicans are up in arms over his handling of Comey. Even more so after the moron outright admitted that he fired Comey over the Russia probe.

I kinda hope the GOP thing turns out to be true as well though. Something of the magnitude would result in the GOP imploding and between that and the way the DNC handled this last election we could run a good chance of replacing both parties with something less shitty. Though I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one at all, let alone it turning out the way I'd hope if it does turn out to be true.

Ugh, this is gonna be a nightmare. An unstable government is the last thing we need, even if I'd love to go all Iris Heart on pretty much everyone in Washington Image.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 15th, 2017, 5:01 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ugh, this is gonna be a nightmare. An unstable government is the last thing we need, even if I'd love to go all Iris Heart on pretty much everyone in Washington Image.

Well it's going to be unstable either way. Trump and his administration have repeatedly shown they have no idea how the government is actually supposed to function. Better to get them out of the way even if it means another president that we'd likely disagree with. At least that president would be an actual politician with experience helping running a government.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 15th, 2017, 5:09 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Ugh, this is gonna be a nightmare. An unstable government is the last thing we need, even if I'd love to go all Iris Heart on pretty much everyone in Washington Image.

Well it's going to be unstable either way. Trump and his administration have repeatedly shown they have no idea how the government is actually supposed to function. Better to get them out of the way even if it means another president that we'd likely disagree with. At least that president would be an actual politician with experience helping running a government.

What should I do, though? Should I just start practicing to be a femme fatale just in case a civil war happens?! I'm actually really worried about this :tsad: .

Come on, Adelle, think happy thoughts! Think of torturing and raping everyone involved in this stupidity! You can do it, me!

Ugh, why do I always have to be the one to overthink and panic and stuff?!

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 15th, 2017, 5:01 pm

Oh hey, I feel...slightly better, because I had quite a wonderful dream. I dreamt there was a Neptunia vore game. I wish it were real; I want it I want it I want it Image Image!

Anyone know of any Iris Heart vore Image? Cause I'm in the mood for something evil and sexy, ohohohohohohohohoho Image!

P.S. I already know of the stuff done by this chick. I'm not completely ignorant of what already exists for my role models Image!

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 17th, 2017, 7:08 pm

Woo, what a pain to get. (I used up like two hours and nearly $700,000 in grabbing personas from the compendium to obtain her. I also went from somewhere around 30% persona completion all the way up to 44%.)

I was trying to just use a faq that listed requirements but it turns out that's a terrible idea. It'd have been far better if the faq listed the personas and the levels then just explained the fusion mechanics and gave their example components as just that, examples. Also maybe go for accuracy too... The biggest flaws in the steps I went through were one hilarious loop where their Gorgon example required Alraune but Alraune required Gorgon. Then Alice requires Nebiros and Belial but they said Belphegor instead. After going through the pain of getting Belphegor it turned out it wasn't enough to fuse Alice. Fusion mechanics in Persona average the levels of the participants, add one, then give you the persona of the closest level of the target arcana. Nebiros+Belphegor averages out to only 64 when Alice requires an average of either 65 or 66 minimum. (I'm not sure if 65 would round down or up because it's exactly in the middle of the two.) Now I just need to gain her five levels so I can make everyone Die For Me.
💙💙💙

Ashan

Postby Ashan » May 20th, 2017, 4:40 am

Hi. I haven't posted here in a while.
► Show Spoiler

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » May 21st, 2017, 1:58 am

Ashan wrote:Hi. I haven't posted here in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRMH5XuJfr4
A man of many voices

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 21st, 2017, 7:34 am

So, I just spent about an hour watching some old Angela Anaconda episodes, and...I think it's gonna be a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. The series is, honestly, rather infamous among animation aficionados, and I can see why they say that, but...to tell the truth, Angela's cruel imagination really reminds me of someone Image (don't tell me you don't know who I'm talking about here :tstick: Image!)! Imagine Spots are pretty consistent, too, so I get to enjoy Angela's sadistic side quite regularly.

So yeah, I can see the series being a wee bit cathartic for me Image.

Return to “General Perversion”