Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 23rd, 2017, 3:35 pm

Let me just say, to the guy on Deviant Art who keeps replying to me, and who keeps calling me an idiot for being a perverted goddess worshiper who made up her own religion: look in the mirror, pal. You're a climate change denier, a sex hater, a fool for thinking Japan's sexual progressivism is the reason for its low birthrates (yeah, right! You said it yourself that Japan is an overworked culture! That's the main problem I see with them! I actually *commend* them on their sexual tendencies! But I'd never want to be born there, because I'd almost certainly be dead now if I were, killed by my own hand), and, frankly, a closed-minded asshole who refuses to accept that my religion is perfect for me! You keep telling me to read conservative literature to get out of my bubble, but you're clearly stuck in a bubble yourself. You're as much an idiot sexually as the people who complain about strong, sexy heroines being sexist by nature or the people who think you can revoke consent after the fact. And although I don't want to talk with you again, I still don't want to let this go unsaid somewhere. So I'm saying it here. Where I know you'll find it one day, because I know you're aware of this place. But don't contact me again. I don't care if I'm a sex addict. I don't care if you think I'll go to hell for daring to give the finger to Yahweh (by the way, you criticized me for worshiping a war goddess? Wanna know what Yahweh originally was?). I don't care if you have a soft spot for me and want to see me get better. I don't need you. I hate you. My enemies are consistently anyone who hates sex, so I rank you right up there with the bitchiest bitch I've ever seen, Sarko. Fuck you, and if you sign up here, I'll finally have reason to use the "Foe" function for the first time on ANY site I've ever gone on.

Also, to everyone else who sees this, I'm sorry for the bitchiness, but this was burning in my mind and I had to say it to keep from replying to him on DA at any point. And again, I don't care that he can find this here. In fact, I expect him to. I already know he's aware of this site, as he linked to some posts in this very thread in his last reply.

Also also, I'd like to thank everyone else for being more patient with me than he seems to be. Even when I started to go too far, you've smacked me just hard enough to bring me to my senses without smacking me so hard to tell me you hate me (and didn't I apologize every time that happened? If I didn't at any point, well...better late than never, right?). And I'm glad that everyone already here enjoys my insanity to a greater or lesser extent (even though I can see Aposke, for instance, facepalming at my more insane moments, I know even he loves me :pwink: ! Actually, Horikawa, too, for that matter, even though she'll probably never see this). And I'm really, really sorry I had to say all this, and I just wanna go back to doubling down on my perversions and being a happy, sexy girl again. So, by way of apology, let me show you an uncharacteristically cute pic of one of my heroines:

Adorable, yes? Though, by the name of this pic, she's smiling cutely because she's about ready to "play" :surprise: Image.

EDIT: Alright, I was gonna remove this to stop being a coward and tell him to his face that I do not think highly of him. Then I notice he blocked me. After all the shit he gave me about blocking his girlfriend.

Fine. It's over, then. Good. I'm glad we'll never see each other again. Yeah, I doubt this is anything but the best thing for both of us, to just move on and forget about each other's existence. Better than me singing "Brain Revolution Girl" to him or something (or linking him to it), then him being like "You're the crazy one here. Especially since your first instinct is apparently to sing/link a weeb song, that in my estimation, seems to be more about people like you" and so on and so forth.
Last edited by EarthPhantomTS on March 2nd, 2017, 7:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » January 23rd, 2017, 11:47 pm

i hope someone eventually brought this to cowrao's attention

http://the-entire-furry-fandom.tumblr.c ... a-good-day
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » January 24th, 2017, 7:30 pm

Heads up guys: I'll be MIA for about a week. The internet and tv got cut out at my house yesterday. My mom did pay the provider, but the letter said that they were apparently supposed to make arrangements instead (ofc it was in small print), so rather than just cutting off the tv like they usually do, they cut off both. My dad'll have money next week at some point, so hopefully I'll be back around then.

Hooray for jacking the internet at the library a few blocks away from my house! I'll mostly just be using it to check this pet site I'm on, this since this is a festival, and there's stuff I want. >___>
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 24th, 2017, 11:27 pm

Glitch wrote:Heads up guys: I'll be MIA for about a week. The internet and tv got cut out at my house yesterday. My mom did pay the provider, but the letter said that they were apparently supposed to make arrangements instead (ofc it was in small print), so rather than just cutting off the tv like they usually do, they cut off both. My dad'll have money next week at some point, so hopefully I'll be back around then.

Hooray for jacking the internet at the library a few blocks away from my house! I'll mostly just be using it to check this pet site I'm on, this since this is a festival, and there's stuff I want. >___>

Well that sucks! Why do they put important things that the customer needs to know in small print anyway?! Are they just sadistic?! I mean, nothing wrong with that, I know I'm a sadomasochist. At least somewhat.

Anyway, I hope you get back soon enough, though I suppose we already know when that'll be so...

Speaking of sadists...hee hee Image, found a new pic of Madame Goddess! Also got the Hyperdimension Neptunia anime shipped to me, so that's good.

Looks like she's getting ready for fun tiems. And she's looking at the fourth wall, so you know what that means Image! Yep, it means we Iris Heart-worshipers (or are we called Ultradimension Planeptune devotees? Ultradimension Planeptune citizens?) can imagine she's looking straight at us Image!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 25th, 2017, 4:18 am

Glitch wrote:Heads up guys: I'll be MIA for about a week. The internet and tv got cut out at my house yesterday. My mom did pay the provider, but the letter said that they were apparently supposed to make arrangements instead (ofc it was in small print), so rather than just cutting off the tv like they usually do, they cut off both. My dad'll have money next week at some point, so hopefully I'll be back around then.

Well that sucks. Hopefully there won't be any issues getting it back up at least.
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » January 25th, 2017, 9:32 pm

So I'm gonna have to leave most of my stuff behind since I can't afford to pay at least $900 for the move :( I really don't trust my stuff behind unattended, even if it's in boxes
A man of many voices

Glitch

Postby Glitch » January 26th, 2017, 1:49 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Well that sucks! Why do they put important things that the customer needs to know in small print anyway?! Are they just sadistic?! I mean, nothing wrong with that, I know I'm a sadomasochist. At least somewhat.

Anyway, I hope you get back soon enough, though I suppose we already know when that'll be so...

Alice wrote:Well that sucks. Hopefully there won't be any issues getting it back up at least.

I don't think there will be. Once we get however much paid onto the bill when my dad gets his check next week on Wednesday (he said), it should be up around then.
It is stupid, though. You think that they would have something like that in bigger print.
Since I'll be at the library, I may peek in here once in a while.

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:So I'm gonna have to leave most of my stuff behind since I can't afford to pay at least $900 for the move :( I really don't trust my stuff behind unattended, even if it's in boxes

Did that once. Still regret it to this day. Boxes that were supposed to be stored in a room in the house were moved out to the garage where water got in and froze some boxes to the floor. And I lost my dresser due to it getting damaged.
Guess it really depends on who the people you're leaving the stuff with are.
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 26th, 2017, 5:01 am

Welp, I finally decided to try out Slarty's Avernum Remix mod: http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/17278-avernum-escape-from-the-pit-avernum-remix-11-released/. Have only done a test file to make sure I patched it right, but it seems interesting now. It basically rebalances the game to improve some things (weapons other than swords, Cave Lore, shields, that sort of thing) while nerfing some other things (AoEs, Adrenaline Rush, Haste L3, stuff like that). So it makes many things more viable. So I can finally try out an archer-type, or shield-wielding fighter, or whatever. Probably still want to have a mage and a priest though; magic's my thing, and I'll even use magic in games where it's not the best attack strategy.

Only problem is, with the Steam version, it's kinda tricky to have multiple installs of the same game. The closest I can get, maybe, is having the vanilla version on my desktop and having the Remix mod on my laptop.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 26th, 2017, 9:30 pm

Also, guess who finally found another comic similar to that "Pet me and bring me food <3" comic I shared a while ago? Yeah, me, having finally found out that Men-dont-scream (the artist's screenname) did a sequel to that comic:

This time, though...well, I don't want to play into Plutia's prank. The top bunk of bunk beds kinda scares me :tundecided:. Although Plutie's pretty cute in that oversized outfit (actually, I think it's the one Iris Heart was wearing in the first panel) :biggrin: . Also, Iris Heart with a bun is kinda sexy Image! But then, we already know that Iris Heart with an anything is sexy anyway :pwink: .

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » January 27th, 2017, 2:35 pm

I'm just gonna pack a suitcase full of clothes, and have a backpack with me on the plane. So I basically won't have any of my consoles, games, or dvds on me for a while. I'll try to get my desktop shipped to me since this laptop sucks.
A man of many voices

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:I'm just gonna pack a suitcase full of clothes, and have a backpack with me on the plane. So I basically won't have any of my consoles, games, or dvds on me for a while. I'll try to get my desktop shipped to me since this laptop sucks.

Hate to say it, but from what you said about your brothers, you might never get them back if you leave them where they can get to them. Remember that time one of them stole your stuff to pawn it off for drugs or whatever? I wouldn't trust that one within a 5 kilometer radius of my stuff.

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » January 27th, 2017, 4:42 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
InsaneIntentions1 wrote:I'm just gonna pack a suitcase full of clothes, and have a backpack with me on the plane. So I basically won't have any of my consoles, games, or dvds on me for a while. I'll try to get my desktop shipped to me since this laptop sucks.

Hate to say it, but from what you said about your brothers, you might never get them back if you leave them where they can get to them. Remember that time one of them stole your stuff to pawn it off for drugs or whatever? I wouldn't trust that one within a 5 kilometer radius of my stuff.

If I have to I could leave the boxes at my grandparents, or my friend Mike's house
A man of many voices

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 27th, 2017, 5:41 pm

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:If I have to I could leave the boxes at my grandparents, or my friend Mike's house

Probably not a bad idea. But, anyway, I hope everything goes well for you, and you don't lose anything beyond what entropy would naturally have in store for you (yeah, when moving, you always tend to lose a few things, sadly. And occasionally stuff gets lost in the mail. But those wouldn't be very large losses, most likely *knocks on her wooden desk*).

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » January 27th, 2017, 7:03 pm

I tried to fit all my stuff in to as few boxes as possible
A man of many voices

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 29th, 2017, 4:11 am

Okay, talk that actually has nothing to do with my perversions or goddesses or being a one-track mind like I say "Nepu~" over and over again: apparently I'm going to be moving out sometime in the summer. So we're getting the house presentable (at least as much as possible, given my worse-than-Plutie-level sloppiness). Personally, I'm a little nervous, but, to be honest, I don't have too many ties to this place anymore. And where I and my dad and possibly sister at one point are going, well, I do have family there. So...yeah. Not looking forward to packing up, though. Ugh. But, you know, it's gotta be done.

Anyway, besides that, I'm strangely tired, but not entirely sleepy. Like, I want to rest, but I don't, if that somehow makes sense. Weird, I know.

(Also, I'll admit, I'm currently looking at the life and times of someone even more insane than me, who shall remain unnamed, because I'm not entirely sane myself. Maybe I can see how crazy Gilgamesh got; I know how crazy my main patron can get, and I...kinda enjoy it :pwink: ! Probably cause birds of a feather, and I will probably always enjoy and look up to femme fatales and now I'm rambling deliriously someone help me...and yes, any "Go home, Earth, you're drunk" or "go drunk, Earth, you're home" jokes or whatever are appropriate here)

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 30th, 2017, 2:39 am

So I found a few DVDs that I bought a while back (on clearance because I think the store intended to stop selling anime) while I was cleaning up my office space, and I completely forgot that I bought them! So now I'm probably gonna watch them tomorrow, or something.

(If you're wondering, two are of a series that I'm wondering if it'll be any good, but sounded interesting based off the name and the back of the box, and one's a hentai DVD. Yeah, I know, I'm crazy for buying porn, but sometimes you want to be reasonably certain you have something competent rather than sift through the mire of fetish retardant stuff to get to the fetish fuel. Also, you know how insatiable I am Image!)

But first, I wanna indulge my sadism and possibly masochism by watching some guy (ok, it's DarkSydePhil) fail at Ocarina of Time Image. Since, you know, he finally played that game recently, so someone made a TIHYDP of it :biggrin: . It's by the same guy who made the TIHYDP Majora's Mask videos, so I'm expecting a good one.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 30th, 2017, 6:52 am

Hey guys? I think I might've literally worried myself sick. I'm now not feeling so good, both physically and emotionally. My question is, why do I have to be a worrywart? Why can't I just...stop feeling this way? What did I do to deserve this? Everyone tells me to stop worrying, to stop obsessing, yet no one gives me any real help on HOW to do that! And it's now pissing me off!

Seriously, ANY ideas on how to stop myself from panicking?! Any at all? Anyone? Keep in mind, I'm a freaking moron, so I'm probably missing something really obvious. And now I'd just like to crack a few heads and pound a few asses, like the brutish femme fatale (lol) that I am.

Alice wrote:ping

Especially you. You're always telling me this. And you may be right. Yet you never give me any real ideas on how to do that. How do you avoid this sort of thing? What do you suggest? Should I talk to someone about all this? Should I try deep breathing exercises? Should I...try doing literally anything else?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 30th, 2017, 8:28 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:TIHYDP

What's that even supposed to mean?
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Hey guys? I think I might've literally worried myself sick. I'm now not feeling so good, both physically and emotionally. My question is, why do I have to be a worrywart? Why can't I just...stop feeling this way? What did I do to deserve this? Everyone tells me to stop worrying, to stop obsessing, yet no one gives me any real help on HOW to do that! And it's now pissing me off!

Seriously, ANY ideas on how to stop myself from panicking?! Any at all? Anyone? Keep in mind, I'm a freaking moron, so I'm probably missing something really obvious. And now I'd just like to crack a few heads and pound a few asses, like the brutish femme fatale (lol) that I am.

Especially you. You're always telling me this. And you may be right. Yet you never give me any real ideas on how to do that. How do you avoid this sort of thing? What do you suggest? Should I talk to someone about all this? Should I try deep breathing exercises? Should I...try doing literally anything else?

As someone who has a bad habit of obsessing over things that are stressing me out myself the best way to deal with it is to consciously do so. If I'm starting to obsess over something I'll usually take a deep breath, think over it logically a bit, then go do something else for a bit that'll distract me from it.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 30th, 2017, 10:06 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:TIHYDP

What's that even supposed to mean?

It stands for "This Is How You Don't Play". They're videos showing a compilation of various fails made by an LPer, usually DarkSydePhil, but I've seen people make them for other LPs where the player is an idiot and asshole. Does that answer your question?

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Hey guys? I think I might've literally worried myself sick. I'm now not feeling so good, both physically and emotionally. My question is, why do I have to be a worrywart? Why can't I just...stop feeling this way? What did I do to deserve this? Everyone tells me to stop worrying, to stop obsessing, yet no one gives me any real help on HOW to do that! And it's now pissing me off!

As someone who has a bad habit of obsessing over things that are stressing me out myself the best way to deal with it is to consciously do so. If I'm starting to obsess over something I'll usually take a deep breath, think over it logically a bit, then go do something else for a bit that'll distract me from it.

So I just have to pay attention to how I'm feeling? I guess I can try to do that. Actually listen to my thoughts, and when I catch myself thinking like that, try to steer them away and think of a solution or do something else? That what you're saying?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 30th, 2017, 10:37 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:It stands for "This Is How You Don't Play". They're videos showing a compilation of various fails made by an LPer, usually DarkSydePhil, but I've seen people make them for other LPs where the player is an idiot and asshole. Does that answer your question?

Ah, alright. I'd looked it up but strangely I only found uses of it in a similar context to what you were using it for and no definitions of it anywhere, lol.
So I just have to pay attention to how I'm feeling? I guess I can try to do that. Actually listen to my thoughts, and when I catch myself thinking like that, try to steer them away and think of a solution or do something else? That what you're saying?

Yeah, that's basically it.
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » February 1st, 2017, 2:43 pm

I'm off to the cold on the 15th!
A man of many voices

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » February 1st, 2017, 3:33 pm

Ganbatte, Skeleton-man!

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 1st, 2017, 10:08 pm

I've returned from the dead but I'm tired so I doubt I'll be talking much today lmao
Rip I need to catch up on posts I missed
ImageImageImage

chridd

Postby chridd » February 2nd, 2017, 2:19 am

Alice wrote:(on Jan 6)
Glitch wrote:Considering I've heard what all transitioning entails thanks to my roommate, and my own experience with hormone problems (not HRT if you're wondering)? It's horrible. 0/10 do not recommend.
I just hope everything settles soon, because of that, and cause it's getting annoying and I'm sick of dealing with it.

Yeah, like Earth said it's basically a second puberty. For transguys that'll typically result in more aggressive emotional reactions. For transgirls that'll typically result in general overemotional reactions, frequently in the form of bursting into tears over the slightest thing.
I know it's been a while since this was posted, but another question has entered my head related to this: If hormones can affect emotions like that, would a trans* person who hasn't done anything hormone-related to transition experience emotions more like the gender they don't identify with (due to the hormones their body is naturally producing) and possibly feel dysphoria about said emotions? (So, for example, would it be common for a transgirl/transwoman to feel aggressive but dislike that she felt that way/feel she shouldn't feel that way and maybe feel those emotions aren't truly hers?)

Glitch wrote:I've returned from the dead
Is that why you're no longer a ghost?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 2nd, 2017, 9:00 am

chridd wrote:I know it's been a while since this was posted, but another question has entered my head related to this: If hormones can affect emotions like that, would a trans* person who hasn't done anything hormone-related to transition experience emotions more like the gender they don't identify with (due to the hormones their body is naturally producing) and possibly feel dysphoria about said emotions? (So, for example, would it be common for a transgirl/transwoman to feel aggressive but dislike that she felt that way/feel she shouldn't feel that way and maybe feel those emotions aren't truly hers?)

I haven't heard anything quite like that but it wouldn't surprise me if it actually was a thing that happened and you just didn't really hear of it. I know it's not unusual for a transgirl to find it gross to have an erection, for example, which is the same basic premise.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 2nd, 2017, 3:02 pm

Glitch wrote:I've returned from the dead but I'm tired so I doubt I'll be talking much today lmao
Rip I need to catch up on posts I missed

Ah, it's good to know you're undead now :pwink: !

...In all seriousness, welcome back. Hope that issue with the cable company/ISP was worked out.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 3rd, 2017, 3:51 am

Yay, two days in a row of only four(ish) hours of sleep. Though this time around it's actually a miracle I even managed that because I was in bed for two hours before randomly waking up and I managed to actually fall back to sleep afterwards which is something that basically never happens for me. Though of course that only was for another twoish hours but still better than nothing I suppose.
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » February 3rd, 2017, 2:25 pm

Pulled some okay stuff from my two sun and moon booster boxes
A man of many voices

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 3rd, 2017, 11:41 pm

Been fucking tired this week, but what else is new. Haven't been sleeping the greatest due to stress, so my insomnia's kicked in badly. I had to drive my dad to the nearby city a half hour away so he could pick up his work van. Neither him, my mom, nor I were impressed, and considering I napped Wednesday cause I was tired from my appointment with a doctor earlier and from cleaning that day, it really drained me.
The appointment Wednesday, found out I'm getting a colonoscopy and gastroscopy to check that things are working as they should in a month and a half. Don't look forward to that.

Gonna go read posts I missed while I didn't have internet now that I don't feel like death.
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 4th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Oh hey, here's something really sexy I found Image! When I'm feeling down, I like to enjoy sexy stuff like this, so I'm glad to have found it:

Yes, apparently Madame Goddess took over Planeptune and captured her friends and chained them up. Okay, maybe not, but she looks like she's gonna have a lot of fun with Purple Heart and Purple Sister Image! If I could, I'd join my heroine, but unfortunately, the dimension-tripping technology required to do so isn't ready yet :tstick:. So I'll just enjoy from the other side of this screen.

(Also, honestly I wasn't sure whether to show you guys this one for a while, but I finally decided on it because this sort of thing is my way of cheering up. Gotta love being such a naughty girl, huh? Now to search for MORE sexy Iris Heart stuffs Image!)

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 5th, 2017, 2:06 am

Went out for supper for my birthday, had some super delicious Chinese. Paid with my dad's debit card ;]
I also got some birthday money from a couple of clients, so I bought myself the game Abzu since it was on sale. Played a bit of it, and it's so pretty, and the music is amazing. Really sucks you in. My mom ended up watching me for a bit, and then I installed the game on her computer so she could try it, and to see if it could run. Doesn't run well, even with the graphics cranked down to absolute crap, but she said she'll fiddle around with it. Also showed her a similar game, Journey, and she said she may want to give that a go, too.

EarthPhantomTS wrote:...but unfortunately, the dimension-tripping technology required to do so isn't ready yet :tstick:.

If you ever figure it out or acquire the means to do so, contact me immediately. There are places I need to go.
ImageImageImage

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » February 5th, 2017, 5:13 am

Glitch wrote:Went out for supper for my birthday, had some super delicious Chinese. Paid with my dad's debit card ;]
I also got some birthday money from a couple of clients, so I bought myself the game Abzu since it was on sale. Played a bit of it, and it's so pretty, and the music is amazing. Really sucks you in. My mom ended up watching me for a bit, and then I installed the game on her computer so she could try it, and to see if it could run. Doesn't run well, even with the graphics cranked down to absolute crap, but she said she'll fiddle around with it. Also showed her a similar game, Journey, and she said she may want to give that a go, too.

EarthPhantomTS wrote:...but unfortunately, the dimension-tripping technology required to do so isn't ready yet :tstick:.

If you ever figure it out or acquire the means to do so, contact me immediately. There are places I need to go.

Happy birthday ghosty
A man of many voices

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 5th, 2017, 8:40 pm

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:Happy birthday ghosty

Thank you~
ImageImageImage

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 5th, 2017, 8:56 pm

me @ me:

ImageImageImage

Ashan

Postby Ashan » February 6th, 2017, 5:23 am

Happy belated!
► Show Spoiler

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 6th, 2017, 5:33 am

What he said
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » February 6th, 2017, 7:46 am

Words can't describe the utter devastation I feel watching my team blow a 25 point lead in the super bowl
A man of many voices

chridd

Postby chridd » February 6th, 2017, 11:52 am

There was a super bowl?
*notices other posts in the thread*
Happy belated birthday, Glitch!

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 6th, 2017, 2:39 pm

chridd wrote:*notices other posts in the thread*
Happy belated birthday, Glitch!

Same here.

Happy lateday, Glitch!
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 6th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Yeah, sorry I'm so late, Glitch, in wishing you a happy birthday! But hey, better late than never, right?

Return to “General Perversion”