Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Re: Yes, It's a Thread About Nothing

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 20th, 2016, 5:54 pm

Hey guys, this is adorable:

Yeah, it's Iris Heart/Plutia trolling some guy who wants funtiems with her by taking "animal" to mean "puppy or kitten" rather than "wild, ravenous lover". But, you know, if it were me, I'd totally give Plutia whatever food and petting she wants :biggrin:! So I can't say I'd be too disappointed (but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to "play" with Iris Heart still Image).

By the way, anyone notice Rei Ryghts and Sakuya Izayoi in the background :winking: ?

Also, I feel fat. Just recently ordered an X-Large Hyperdimension Neptunia hoodie, and realized today that that might not be big enough. I blame pizza. And cokes.

And no, I'm not gonna sue Coca-Cola or some shit like that. Or my local pizza place. I take full responsibility, but now I wanna figure out how to lose weight again. I had a really good way back when they were selling the 60 Calorie per 12 oz Pepsi Next, but they stopped making that for some reason Image (probably because people like me who hate diet soda but need to cut back on regular soda were too rare. Also I'm only a little bit angry about it still, but Vi is adorable when she's angry so I decided to use that emote again)!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 20th, 2016, 6:02 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:By the way, anyone notice Rei Ryghts and Sakuya Izayoi in the background :winking: ?

I noticed Sakuya but I have no idea who the other one even is, lol. Also didn't recognize Plutia until you said something either.
And no, I'm not gonna sue Coca-Cola or some shit like that. Or my local pizza place. I take full responsibility, but now I wanna figure out how to lose weight again. I had a really good way back when they were selling the 60 Calorie per 12 oz Pepsi Next, but they stopped making that for some reason Image (probably because people like me who hate diet soda but need to cut back on regular soda were too rare. Also I'm only a little bit angry about it still, but Vi is adorable when she's angry so I decided to use that emote again)!

You'd honestly be a lot better off cutting soda out of your life completely. (Well maybe not completely but mostly at least.)
💙💙💙

Glitch
Location: staring at you for judging me melting into the ground

Postby Glitch » December 20th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Hi! I'm not actually dead this time, I'm lending my roommate my pc so he can play Fallout 4, since he's usually using my shitty dinosaur of a laptop that can only handle older games on low graphics. I've been checking Iso with my phone but honestly it's so hard to edit replies on my phone that I don't even bother. >.<
If my replies are a bit more sparse that usual, that's why, lmao.

Alice wrote:ping

Hey nerd, could you change my username to just Glitch? Been thinking about doing it for a while, and I want to do it now! And you will all stick recognize me, since it's just the nickname/shortening of my username. :P

Alice wrote:I remember back in older generations generally being able to accurately guess a pokemon's types based on its color, theme, and general appearance. Now when you try that there's a fairly large chance you'll be totally off, lol.

I used to be really good at it because of that. Crabbrawler is one of them that ALWAYS throws me off.

Wow, you shouldn't just whip your balls out in public like that!

ur just jealous ;o

Could always steal your victim's house bits and expand your room.

I should. Make us a nice mini-mansion that my parents can't access. Yay, privacy!

Interestingly enough that's going to be quite easy since I flew to Aether Paradise and saved at the entrance before quitting yesterday. And does Golisopod switch out randomly or do you at least get to choose what switches in? If it's the former then yeah, I'd completely agree. If it's the latter I could see it being useful in some situations and obnoxious as hell in others.

You do get to choose who switches in, but when a certain Pokemon is out, I usually want them out. And because Golisopod's speed is slow, it usually gets hit enough that the ability kicks in and I don't get to attack. I decided to switch her out, as much as I do like her, for my now fully evolved Silvally! Say hi to my boy, I love him so much!

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Alice wrote:
But what about these balls? -pulls out Pokeballs from pants-

Wow, you shouldn't just whip your balls out in public like that!

Why not Image? I mean, if you're playing with dogs in the park, balls are a must; don't misread that :pwink: !

Exactly! Sometimes you need balls!

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Should I start scheming to take over the world before they do or something?
Ooh, taking over the world? Can I get a part of it? Please? Pretty please? :puppydogeyes:

Everyone here would get a piece Image. If I ever actually somehow pull it off :tundecided:

Perfect. I'll allow no one else on my land except for friends.

Alice wrote:Image
I'm seriously considering subbing out my Carbink for Magearna. I'm actually not a huge fan of making use of legendaries in my party but steel/fairy is an extremely rare type combination (I think I read somewhere that Magearna is the only one even) but it's a very good type combination. Only three weaknesses when it has two immunities, one high resistance, and eight normal resistances.

Also played a bit yesterday and got my Magearna, Type: Null, caught a Magby, and then Nihilego. Didn't actually play a whole lot though. I'll probably slow down how much I play quite a bit now since I beat the game but I would like to at the very least finish the postgame stuff and maybe get my Decidueye up to level 100. (It's currently at level 69, getting close to 70. But when I keep running into pokemon low enough level to give me 5 xp such as that Magby it'll take quite awhile, lol.) Almost up to max sitrus berries too. Once this next haul comes in I'll either be at or close to 1000 sitruses so I'll be able to check if 999 is still the max amount of an item you can carry. (Also up to a little bit under 200 each of lums and leppas. I've been planting 4 plots of each of those and the rest are sitruses every day.)

I was busy grinding for a while to get my Null's happiness up to evolve him, and as you saw, I did. The next thing was getting him levelled to be on par with my team. Still working on it, but now he's only a few levels down instead of like twenty.
Also, Alice, I don't know if you got there, but before you enter the Battle Tree, GO FUCKING HEAL. I didn't and I almost paid for it. I literally got through a trainer battle by the skin of my teeth. You may not have issues like I did, but after enough trainers and not wanting to go back to heal cause I didn't want to walk through the Poni area, I almost paid for it. Don't be dumb like I am.
I bet the max is 999. I can't see it going over that.
I'm not a big fan of using legendaries, either. It feels... kind of cheap? The only legendary I kept in my party recently was in XY and that was Yvetal, and that's cause it's a cute giant death bird, lmao.

Also, my Oricorio? She is fucking tough as nails. I thought I was going to regret keeping her on my team, but so far, nadda. She's probably one of my strongest. She's toughed it out twice in a row and defrosted herself all in one battle for me. I was so proud of her.

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Hey guys, this is adorable:

Dis me

Alice wrote:

You'd honestly be a lot better off cutting soda out of your life completely. (Well maybe not completely but mostly at least.)

I can't stand diet soda because it tastes like artifical sweetner. But that stands for most things with artifical sweetner for me.
I used to drink lots of anything that wasn't water, when I was younger especially, because honestly? The tap water here tastes like absolute shit. It wasn't until my roommate introduced me to proper tasting water that I actually start liking it. It was when I was too poor to afford anything else that soda left my diet entirely. Now that I can afford it, I drink it in moderation as it's something I still like. If I drink too much of anything that isn't water I feel dehydrated, so most of the time I drink water.
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 20th, 2016, 7:05 pm

http://alice-cheshire.rocks/tmp/Pokemon ... 1=17&t2=18

I updated that type page. Main user changes are the fact that both type rows also are color coded now in addition to the totals row and when you choose a type in the dropdowns it's now reflected in the url making it so you can bookmark specific type combinations or link them to people.
GlitchedGhost wrote:Hi! I'm not actually dead this time, I'm lending my roommate my pc so he can play Fallout 4, since he's usually using my shitty dinosaur of a laptop that can only handle older games on low graphics. I've been checking Iso with my phone but honestly it's so hard to edit replies on my phone that I don't even bother. >.<
If my replies are a bit more sparse that usual, that's why, lmao.

No worries. This is the single biggest reason I tend not to be very active when I'm at a friend's house and such myself. Even on my tablet it's a huge pain to deal with. Phones are like 50x worse than that which is saying something.
Hey nerd, could you change my username to just Glitch? Been thinking about doing it for a while, and I want to do it now! And you will all stick recognize me, since it's just the nickname/shortening of my username. :P

Yup, should be done now.
I used to be really good at it because of that. Crabbrawler is one of them that ALWAYS throws me off.

Crabrawler in particular is one I've managed to remember specifically because it's so bad about it, lol.
You do get to choose who switches in, but when a certain Pokemon is out, I usually want them out. And because Golisopod's speed is slow, it usually gets hit enough that the ability kicks in and I don't get to attack. I decided to switch her out, as much as I do like her, for my now fully evolved Silvally! Say hi to my boy, I love him so much!

I could see that being pretty annoying. I haven't run into that issue yet since I haven't bothered switching out Lunala for Golisopod still, lol.
Exactly! Sometimes you need balls!

I dunno, maybe if you're kicking them or something. Not a big fan otherwise personally.
I was busy grinding for a while to get my Null's happiness up to evolve him, and as you saw, I did. The next thing was getting him levelled to be on par with my team. Still working on it, but now he's only a few levels down instead of like twenty.
Also, Alice, I don't know if you got there, but before you enter the Battle Tree, GO FUCKING HEAL. I didn't and I almost paid for it. I literally got through a trainer battle by the skin of my teeth. You may not have issues like I did, but after enough trainers and not wanting to go back to heal cause I didn't want to walk through the Poni area, I almost paid for it. Don't be dumb like I am.
I bet the max is 999. I can't see it going over that.

No surprise Lillie heals from out of nowhere during that bit I guess, lol. And I probably wouldn't have issues probably just because I tend to be too paranoid about stuff like that due to surprise rival battles in older games. My favorite part of the game always was battling through a long area, being beat to hell, and then just when you think you're home free your damned rival shows up wanting to fight and doesn't even at least heal your pokemon first. There have been more than a couple times I've replayed the various games only to completely drop it after that happened because I was low on healing items and it was before I had fly.
I'm not a big fan of using legendaries, either. It feels... kind of cheap? The only legendary I kept in my party recently was in XY and that was Yvetal, and that's cause it's a cute giant death bird, lmao.

With the exception of Articuno (on the rare occasion I actually caught it) in Gen 1 I normally just catch legendaries and let them rot in my pc. This play is looking to be my biggest use of them so far between Lunala just generally being good, especially when Decidueye's taken a beating and I need ghost type attacks, and my consideration of subbing Magearna for Carbink.
Also, my Oricorio? She is fucking tough as nails. I thought I was going to regret keeping her on my team, but so far, nadda. She's probably one of my strongest. She's toughed it out twice in a row and defrosted herself all in one battle for me. I was so proud of her.

From what I know Oricorio isn't actually too bad a pokemon. I know what you mean though. I've had Magnezone tough it out through a critical super effective move, recover from a status effect on the same turn, toughed it out through the next attack as well, and on top of that landed a crit due to high friendship when a non-crit wouldn't have finished off my opponent. I was planning around Magnezone getting KOed and me having to bring something faster in to finish the fight only for Magnezone to go "no, I'M finishing it!"
I can't stand diet soda because it tastes like artifical sweetner. But that stands for most things with artifical sweetner for me.
I used to drink lots of anything that wasn't water, when I was younger especially, because honestly? The tap water here tastes like absolute shit. It wasn't until my roommate introduced me to proper tasting water that I actually start liking it. It was when I was too poor to afford anything else that soda left my diet entirely. Now that I can afford it, I drink it in moderation as it's something I still like. If I drink too much of anything that isn't water I feel dehydrated, so most of the time I drink water.

I used to drink a lot more soda myself as well. Eventually I decided to stop buying so much soda because it was expensive and it not only helped a bit with my sleep issues but also helped with some acne breakouts as well. Plus I don't exactly mind water anyways since our water here tastes fine. (I still drink lots of tea and coffee though, lol.)
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 20th, 2016, 7:24 pm

Alice wrote:http://alice-cheshire.rocks/tmp/Pokemon%20Type%20Advantage/pokemontypes.html?t1=17&t2=18

I updated that type page. Main user changes are the fact that both type rows also are color coded now in addition to the totals row and when you choose a type in the dropdowns it's now reflected in the url making it so you can bookmark specific type combinations or link them to people.

Ooo, fancy.

GlitchedGhost wrote:No worries. This is the single biggest reason I tend not to be very active when I'm at a friend's house and such myself. Even on my tablet it's a huge pain to deal with. Phones are like 50x worse than that which is saying something.

Honestly? Touch screens and anything that isn't keyboard/mouse is just a huge pain. Maybe if I had a physical phone keyboard it might be better a bit.

Yup, should be done now.

Yay, now I'm just a glitch! (I was half expecting you to put literally 'just Glitch' or something lmao)

Crabrawler in particular is one I've managed to remember specifically because it's so bad about it, lol.

Isn't it... fighting? Just pure fighting? I know it's second form for sure is ice/fighting.
-goes to check-
OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY REMEMBERED IT FOR ONCE

I could see that being pretty annoying. I haven't run into that issue yet since I haven't bothered switching out Lunala for Golisopod still, lol.

Fair enough. But yeah, take it from me, it got annoying really fast.

I dunno, maybe if you're kicking them or something. Not a big fan otherwise personally.

See! Balls do have their uses!
And what else would you contain Pokemon in????

No surprise Lillie heals from out of nowhere during that bit I guess, lol. And I probably wouldn't have issues probably just because I tend to be too paranoid about stuff like that due to surprise rival battles in older games. My favorite part of the game always was battling through a long area, being beat to hell, and then just when you think you're home free your damned rival shows up wanting to fight and doesn't even at least heal your pokemon first. There have been more than a couple times I've replayed the various games only to completely drop it after that happened because I was low on healing items and it was before I had fly.

I USUALLY AM TOO. The game has been so good about healing Pokemon for you that it just came as a shock. I couldn't even back out of it to GO heal, which really pissed me off cause the game had been doing that too. It just slaps you out of nowhere.
Speaking of getting through long areas. Back when I was playing Sapphire as a kid, literally got to the last trainer in Victory Road. Sends out a Muk, and guess what happens? It keeps using minimize. Eventually, through bad luck, I barely hit it. I switched out from my Blaziken to my Swellow, who had a move guaranteed to hit. The problem? It did little damage and the Muk kept getting healed. It took forever to get out of that battle.

With the exception of Articuno (on the rare occasion I actually caught it) in Gen 1 I normally just catch legendaries and let them rot in my pc. This play is looking to be my biggest use of them so far between Lunala just generally being good, especially when Decidueye's taken a beating and I need ghost type attacks, and my consideration of subbing Magearna for Carbink.

Same here. At least for me they now have a use, being dex data fodder, lmao.

From what I know Oricorio isn't actually too bad a pokemon. I know what you mean though. I've had Magnezone tough it out through a critical super effective move, recover from a status effect on the same turn, toughed it out through the next attack as well, and on top of that landed a crit due to high friendship when a non-crit wouldn't have finished off my opponent. I was planning around Magnezone getting KOed and me having to bring something faster in to finish the fight only for Magnezone to go "no, I'M finishing it!"

My biggest problem with Oricorio is that her movepool is absolute shit. The TMs and even egg moves are absolute trash, and I'm not teaching her physical moves when her special attack is better. I could see what her Hidden Power type is, and maybe teach her that. Her current moveset is Hurricane, Revelation Dance, Air Slash, and Mirror Move.
But man, I love that Pokemon tough it out for you now.

I used to drink a lot more soda myself as well. Eventually I decided to stop buying so much soda because it was expensive and it not only helped a bit with my sleep issues but also helped with some acne breakouts as well. Plus I don't exactly mind water anyways since our water here tastes fine. (I still drink lots of tea and coffee though, lol.)

I have to laugh that I found soda never really gave me sleep issues or acne troubles. But then again, those problems stem from my hormone imbalance, so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ImageImageImage

chridd

Postby chridd » December 20th, 2016, 8:10 pm

The best kind of animal to have in bed! *pets*
(Also, that statement could also mean she's a werewolf (wifwolf?) or something similar...)

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 20th, 2016, 9:41 pm

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:By the way, anyone notice Rei Ryghts and Sakuya Izayoi in the background :winking: ?

I noticed Sakuya but I have no idea who the other one even is, lol. Also didn't recognize Plutia until you said something either.

Fuck you, I'll drink what I want Image!

...Err, sorry :tsad: !

In all seriousness, though, I'm trying, but I'm totally addicted to caffeine and I can't stand anything bitter :tsad: !

Also, how do you know Plutia but not Rei? They're from the same game! Did you just see more fanart of Plutia/Iris Heart? Where, if so?

Yeah I know you said you only ever played the first one

chridd wrote:The best kind of animal to have in bed! *pets*
(Also, that statement could also mean she's a werewolf (wifwolf?) or something similar...)

You remind me that I need to read Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa again. Shiho's still best character in that series Image!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 21st, 2016, 1:25 am

Glitch wrote:Honestly? Touch screens and anything that isn't keyboard/mouse is just a huge pain. Maybe if I had a physical phone keyboard it might be better a bit.

Touch screens are really convenient for some things but when it comes to anything like typing or even something you'd normally use a mouse for (ie: selecting freaking text) a mouse and keyboard are unbeatable.
Yay, now I'm just a glitch! (I was half expecting you to put literally 'just Glitch' or something lmao)

Damned, missed opportunity. I blame the fact I was coordinating with my of my friends because he wanted to stop by for awhile. (Though he ended up over two hours late and didn't even say when he was leaving so I thought he just wasn't coming until he spontaneously showed up...)

I probably won't bother switching it back in then for now.
See! Balls do have their uses!
And what else would you contain Pokemon in????

Acorns of course.
I USUALLY AM TOO. The game has been so good about healing Pokemon for you that it just came as a shock. I couldn't even back out of it to GO heal, which really pissed me off cause the game had been doing that too. It just slaps you out of nowhere.

That's just terrible planning on their part then, lol. Luckily for me I have yet to break my habit of obsessively healing whenever I can, especially since I'm up to 898 sitrus berries so I can liberally do so whenever.
Speaking of getting through long areas. Back when I was playing Sapphire as a kid, literally got to the last trainer in Victory Road. Sends out a Muk, and guess what happens? It keeps using minimize. Eventually, through bad luck, I barely hit it. I switched out from my Blaziken to my Swellow, who had a move guaranteed to hit. The problem? It did little damage and the Muk kept getting healed. It took forever to get out of that battle.

I freaking hate moves like minimize and sand attack. They're the most infuriating damned things.
My biggest problem with Oricorio is that her movepool is absolute shit. The TMs and even egg moves are absolute trash, and I'm not teaching her physical moves when her special attack is better. I could see what her Hidden Power type is, and maybe teach her that. Her current moveset is Hurricane, Revelation Dance, Air Slash, and Mirror Move.
But man, I love that Pokemon tough it out for you now.

Sounds kinda like Talonflame then. It's one of the fastest pokemon (there's only like 2-3 non-legendaries are faster) and it has decent attack but it has shit for moves. Its most powerful move is only like 65 power.
I have to laugh that I found soda never really gave me sleep issues or acne troubles. But then again, those problems stem from my hormone imbalance, so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sleep issues are the major issue for me. But then I'm a chronic insomniac so that's not terribly surprising.
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Also, how do you know Plutia but not Rei? They're from the same game! Did you just see more fanart of Plutia/Iris Heart? Where, if so?

One of the users on the taklhaus uses a Plutia avatar. And iirc they post comments on raocow's videos under that username as well. Plus Plutia's appearance is relatively distinctive. The art style is easy to connect to the series and there's not many purple-haired girls, at least that I'm aware of, so it's easy to keep track of which one not-Neptune is.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 21st, 2016, 1:34 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Also, how do you know Plutia but not Rei? They're from the same game! Did you just see more fanart of Plutia/Iris Heart? Where, if so?

One of the users on the taklhaus uses a Plutia avatar. And iirc they post comments on raocow's videos under that username as well. Plus Plutia's appearance is relatively distinctive. The art style is easy to connect to the series and there's not many purple-haired girls, at least that I'm aware of, so it's easy to keep track of which one not-Neptune is.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. And it would explain why you didn't recognize Plutia in the second panel at first: purple hair doesn't show up well in black-and-white comics :pwink: .

Also, not-Neptune? Heh, that's perfect, seeing as they are quite a bit alike but not the same :biggrin: !

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » December 21st, 2016, 6:38 pm

Fear me, mortals. Kinda bummed that my hours have been god awful at work :c
A man of many voices

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 21st, 2016, 8:32 pm

Alice wrote:Damned, missed opportunity. I blame the fact I was coordinating with my of my friends because he wanted to stop by for awhile. (Though he ended up over two hours late and didn't even say when he was leaving so I thought he just wasn't coming until he spontaneously showed up...)

That would explain why you didn't do it, lmao.

Acorns of course.

That's just terrible planning on their part then, lol. Luckily for me I have yet to break my habit of obsessively healing whenever I can, especially since I'm up to 898 sitrus berries so I can liberally do so whenever.

It was. I'm usually pretty good about healing too, but jeez.

I freaking hate moves like minimize and sand attack. They're the most infuriating damned things.

I couldn't agree more.

Sounds kinda like Talonflame then. It's one of the fastest pokemon (there's only like 2-3 non-legendaries are faster) and it has decent attack but it has shit for moves. Its most powerful move is only like 65 power.

I guess Oricorio is designed to be more of a support type, but still. Give Pokemon decent moves!

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:Fear me, mortals. Kinda bummed that my hours have been god awful at work :c

I'm a ghost, I fear nothing
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 21st, 2016, 9:36 pm

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:Fear me, mortals. Kinda bummed that my hours have been god awful at work :c

No can do. I'm too stubborn and spiteful to fear.
Glitch wrote:That would explain why you didn't do it, lmao.

He's bad at communicating it turns out, lol. Not only did he not even let me know when he was on his way and over two hours late but he drug another friend with him without even mentioning it as well.

And yeah, I probably would've caught that if I hadn't been distracted and I can never resist being a smart ass.
I guess Oricorio is designed to be more of a support type, but still. Give Pokemon decent moves!

I demand that Talonflame learn a fire type move that has at least 120 power. (As opposed to the one it actually learns which is like 60 and for some inexplicable reason boosts speed which is the single stat it would never need boosted...)
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 21st, 2016, 11:14 pm

Alice wrote:He's bad at communicating it turns out, lol. Not only did he not even let me know when he was on his way and over two hours late but he drug another friend with him without even mentioning it as well.

And yeah, I probably would've caught that if I hadn't been distracted and I can never resist being a smart ass.

I know you can't resist being a smartass, since you banned me one time.

I demand that Talonflame learn a fire type move that has at least 120 power. (As opposed to the one it actually learns which is like 60 and for some inexplicable reason boosts speed which is the single stat it would never need boosted...)

Looking it up, it can learn a couple of different moves that have a base of higher than just 60. Move Relearner and TMs are the way to go, it seems.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/663.shtml
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 21st, 2016, 11:28 pm

Glitch wrote:I know you can't resist being a smartass, since you banned me one time.

Oh right, I did do that one time, didn't I?
Looking it up, it can learn a couple of different moves that have a base of higher than just 60. Move Relearner and TMs are the way to go, it seems.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/663.shtml

When is it supposed to learn the moves that have "—" for their level? Cause I don't recall it ever trying to learn Brave Bird nor Flare Blitz. Also it can learn Solar Beam, lol. That's unexpected. Looks like I'll have to invest in a Flamethrower tm though. I was actually expecting it wouldn't be able to learn it so I never bothered buying it since it was kinda rather expensive. Kinda sucks that the best fire and flying type moves it can learn are both ones that do a ton of damage to the user though. My Decidueye knows Brave Bird and it consistently takes like 1/4th-1/3rd of its HP per use of the move. And Flare Blitz states the user takes serious damage as well. And after that the next best move is Fly which is powerful but takes two turns to use. Two uses of Acrobatics is superior to that. If I haven't already taught it Steel Wing then I'll probably teach it that, Flamethrower, and keep Acrobatics and then either keep Flame Charge or teach it Fire Blast instead.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 21st, 2016, 11:50 pm

Well, I've gotta get packed for a trip. I think I'll have Internet access but I'm not certain. Also I've gotta leave at 5 AM, so that'll be fun.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 22nd, 2016, 1:25 am

Alice wrote:Oh right, I did do that one time, didn't I?

You did it for less than five minutes, and then I ended up missing the ban anyway, lmao.

When is it supposed to learn the moves that have "—" for their level? Cause I don't recall it ever trying to learn Brave Bird nor Flare Blitz. Also it can learn Solar Beam, lol. That's unexpected. Looks like I'll have to invest in a Flamethrower tm though. I was actually expecting it wouldn't be able to learn it so I never bothered buying it since it was kinda rather expensive. Kinda sucks that the best fire and flying type moves it can learn are both ones that do a ton of damage to the user though. My Decidueye knows Brave Bird and it consistently takes like 1/4th-1/3rd of its HP per use of the move. And Flare Blitz states the user takes serious damage as well. And after that the next best move is Fly which is powerful but takes two turns to use. Two uses of Acrobatics is superior to that. If I haven't already taught it Steel Wing then I'll probably teach it that, Flamethrower, and keep Acrobatics and then either keep Flame Charge or teach it Fire Blast instead.

Talonflame learns it Brave Bird at 65. The "--"s mean that you have to go to the move relearner and bring them a heartscale to teach the move. I don't get why some moves are like that, and that's the only way that Pokemon can learn that move. It happened with Alolan Marowak: the only time it learned Ghost and Fire moves were after it evolved, and you had to take it to a move relearner because those moves were programmed to be a lower level than you can evolve them at.
My Decidueye knows Brave Bird as well, and I hate moves that damage the user in recoil. Fly is a pretty good move, as most moves can't hit it the turn its in the air. Overall, I'd say that's a pretty good moveset for your Talonflame.

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Well, I've gotta get packed for a trip. I think I'll have Internet access but I'm not certain. Also I've gotta leave at 5 AM, so that'll be fun.

Have fun, don't get lost, don't die, etc.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 22nd, 2016, 1:56 am

Glitch wrote:You did it for less than five minutes, and then I ended up missing the ban anyway, lmao.

Ah yeah, now that you mention that I think I only banned you long enough to screenshot it. I was being lazy and didn't feel like continuously refreshing the site until I saw you online to unban you. (To ensure you saw it yourself.)
Talonflame learns it Brave Bird at 65. The "--"s mean that you have to go to the move relearner and bring them a heartscale to teach the move. I don't get why some moves are like that, and that's the only way that Pokemon can learn that move. It happened with Alolan Marowak: the only time it learned Ghost and Fire moves were after it evolved, and you had to take it to a move relearner because those moves were programmed to be a lower level than you can evolve them at.
My Decidueye knows Brave Bird as well, and I hate moves that damage the user in recoil. Fly is a pretty good move, as most moves can't hit it the turn its in the air. Overall, I'd say that's a pretty good moveset for your Talonflame.

What the hell, that's like totally not relearning it if it never could have learned it otherwise to begin with...

And yeah, I generally avoid it as well. I have Brave Bird on Decidueye since it was either that or peck. I figured I'd go for Brave Bird expecting it to do like half as much damage at most. I do agree that Fly is decent but its power for taking up two turns is a bit underwhelming. Especially now that it's only a tm move and has no out-of-battle functionality too. Surf, on the other hand, was always a good move in battles or out of them.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 22nd, 2016, 10:41 pm

Well, I made it to where I'm spending Christmas. And thankfully, I didn't get lost.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 23rd, 2016, 12:24 am

Welp, had a panic attack at a client's house today. Decently bad one. I'm grateful that it was the client who's mentally ill and physically disabled and has been through similar crap, so she was completely fine with letting me sit down and work my way through it. Now I'm completely exhausted out from it, but I feel a lot calmer. Kind of wonder how long that had been sitting in my system.

Alice wrote:Ah yeah, now that you mention that I think I only banned you long enough to screenshot it. I was being lazy and didn't feel like continuously refreshing the site until I saw you online to unban you. (To ensure you saw it yourself.)

Yup, lmao.

What the hell, that's like totally not relearning it if it never could have learned it otherwise to begin with...

And yeah, I generally avoid it as well. I have Brave Bird on Decidueye since it was either that or peck. I figured I'd go for Brave Bird expecting it to do like half as much damage at most. I do agree that Fly is decent but its power for taking up two turns is a bit underwhelming. Especially now that it's only a tm move and has no out-of-battle functionality too. Surf, on the other hand, was always a good move in battles or out of them.

I know right? I don't get it.
Decidueye could also learn Pluck, which I think has a base of 60 physical, but you don't get STAB and opponents aren't guaranteed to always have berries on them.
I don't mind to two-turn wait so much, but that's all up to personal preference. Surf is pretty good, the only downside is that it hits ALL Pokemon on the field in double battles.
ImageImageImage

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 23rd, 2016, 12:48 am

Glitch wrote:Welp, had a panic attack at a client's house today. Decently bad one. I'm grateful that it was the client who's mentally ill and physically disabled and has been through similar crap, so she was completely fine with letting me sit down and work my way through it. Now I'm completely exhausted out from it, but I feel a lot calmer. Kind of wonder how long that had been sitting in my system.

Wow, crap. Hopefully you're alright now :tsad: .

Also, and this is for everyone: anyone wanna see a giantess pic that I've enjoyed rather...primally (Spoiler: it's of Iris Heart being a destructive giantess. As if that wouldn't be obvious, I mean it's no secret I love destructive giantesses and I've only been fangirling all over Iris Heart for the past couple weeks or so :pwink: !)
Last edited by EarthPhantomTS on December 23rd, 2016, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 23rd, 2016, 1:04 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Wow, crap. Hopefully you're alright now :tsad: .

Thanks. <3 I definitely feel better now. Calmer, but fucking tired.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 23rd, 2016, 1:12 am

Glitch wrote:Welp, had a panic attack at a client's house today. Decently bad one. I'm grateful that it was the client who's mentally ill and physically disabled and has been through similar crap, so she was completely fine with letting me sit down and work my way through it. Now I'm completely exhausted out from it, but I feel a lot calmer. Kind of wonder how long that had been sitting in my system.

Oof, that can't be fun. Hopefully you're better now at least.
I know right? I don't get it.
Decidueye could also learn Pluck, which I think has a base of 60 physical, but you don't get STAB and opponents aren't guaranteed to always have berries on them.
I don't mind to two-turn wait so much, but that's all up to personal preference. Surf is pretty good, the only downside is that it hits ALL Pokemon on the field in double battles.

I passed on Pluck since it was only a little more powerful than whatever preceded it and it's always holding an item, typically a z-move item. So its secondary effect isn't all that useful.

And I see that as a plus personally, lol. Who doesn't like causing as much havoc on the battlefield as possible? Then again I am the person whose favorite grinding tactic in Final Fantasy II is to get into a tough battle, blink everyone, then have them slug it out with each other through shield bashes for an hour while ignoring the enemies.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 23rd, 2016, 1:22 am

Alice wrote:Oof, that can't be fun. Hopefully you're better now at least.

Yeah, I do. Calmer, but tired, for obvious reasons.

I passed on Pluck since it was only a little more powerful than whatever preceded it and it's always holding an item, typically a z-move item. So its secondary effect isn't all that useful.

And I see that as a plus personally, lol. Who doesn't like causing as much havoc on the battlefield as possible? Then again I am the person whose favorite grinding tactic in Final Fantasy II is to get into a tough battle, blink everyone, then have them slug it out with each other through shield bashes for an hour while ignoring the enemies.

Lmao, best tactic. But I just hate the fact that it hurts your Pokemon. I don't want to do damage to them!
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 23rd, 2016, 1:57 am

Glitch wrote:Yeah, I do. Calmer, but tired, for obvious reasons.

Well if it makes you feel any better at least you're not the only person having familial issues over Christmas.

My friend who bought me Moon is also having family issues from his mom yet again being stupid. Rather than accepting she might have forgotten to tell his dad something she freaked out over it and randomly accused him of being in love with her sister. Apparently it blew up badly enough that his dad was the angriest he'd ever seen him to the point where his dad said (and this is a direct quote from my friend) "What a miserable FUCKING LIFE IVE GOT" when he's not one to use "fuck" very often at all. (Actually my friend said he can't recall his dad ever saying it before.)

I feel bad for the both of you. That stuff is stressful enough to deal with in general as it is. Around a holiday like Christmas which is centered around families being close and spending time together though it's just that much more depressing.
Lmao, best tactic. But I just hate the fact that it hurts your Pokemon. I don't want to do damage to them!

I'm honestly not even sure I knew that Surf hit everything in double battles, lol. I think there were double battles in Gen 3 but they were fairly rare and my starter was Sceptile in that one with my secondary pokemon being Shedinja.
💙💙💙

Speedless

Postby Speedless » December 23rd, 2016, 4:34 am

I don't get brains sometimes. For some reason, probably at least once or twice a year, I get some Christmas song stuck in my head--often in late spring or the middle of summer. And today?

[Three days before Christmas] "THERE GOES A BIKINI WHALE!! :biggrin:"

Glitch wrote:
Alice wrote:This would throw anyone off since they don't explain it but I think this is actually worse for veteran players (veteran in this case meaning Gen 6 or older, lol) since, as far as I'm aware, this is literally the first time in the entire series that you can get additional chances to catch a legendary if you fail the first time.

I think XY introduced it, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe gen 5, but I can't remember how far back.

The Nintendo Power guide for Emerald said that Rayquaza would come back if you defeated the Elite Four, but that guide also recommended catching Rayquaza before fighting the Elite Four the first time, and I don't know if it'd keep respawning every time you beat them. Never tried it myself--I prefer to just catch legendaries the first time instead of testing the game's magnanimity.

I think Chuggaaconroy mentioned that you could do the same thing with Giratina in Platinum during his LP, but I don't recall the exact details. And I think I remember hearing about some game where there's a plot battle where you're supposed to get a legendary (the Black/White box legendaries, maybe?), and if you don't catch it, it just keeps challenging you again and again until you do.

Alice wrote:I'm honestly not even sure I knew that Surf hit everything in double battles, lol. I think there were double battles in Gen 3 but they were fairly rare and my starter was Sceptile in that one with my secondary pokemon being Shedinja.

In Gen III, Surf only hit both opponents. I remember reading about it being changed--I think that was Gen IV--and thinking "wow, that's a bummer." But then again...

Glitch wrote:Lmao, best tactic. But I just hate the fact that it hurts your Pokemon. I don't want to do damage to them!

Dry Skin Helioptile + Storm Drain Gastrodon = Surf spam forever, yo. Plus Helioptile will last forever, and Gastrodon will destroy everything! Well, until the Grass-types show up...

Since it has an Attack stat matching Heracross's, plus a STAB 90-power Fake Out (well, without the flinch effect) as its signature move, I'm guessing Golisopod exists purely to destroy the world with that (since getting forced out by Emergency Exit lets it destroy the world with that again). It's far from foolproof, though, and I can definitely see all the forced switching getting old when you'd rather just leave it in.

Same here. At least for me they now have a use, being dex data fodder, lmao.

I think I've used all three legendary birds at one time or another in Yellow. Mostly Articuno, though. Yellow was a little short on Ice-types, thanks to the Jynx trade not being there. Other than that, I usually don't use legendaries in my main team very often either. I'd rather just keep this Swellow I've been Flying around on than waste my only Aerial Ace TM on a Rayquaza or be stuck with only one Flying move--a move that can miss! (This was my actual reasoning in Emerald.)

chridd wrote:

The best kind of animal to have in bed! *pets*

"No! Bad goddess! Get off the furniture!"

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » December 23rd, 2016, 2:52 pm

Magearna is probably my favorite new legendary
A man of many voices

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 23rd, 2016, 3:11 pm

Speedless wrote:In Gen III, Surf only hit both opponents. I remember reading about it being changed--I think that was Gen IV--and thinking "wow, that's a bummer." But then again...

Ah, that'd explain it then. I did play Gen IV but never got very far. There was that big cave in the middle of the map I kept getting lost in on top of my game flat out disappearing at one point and requiring me to replace it and start over.
InsaneIntentions1 wrote:Magearna is probably my favorite new legendary

I'd prefer Magearna's type combination for a non-legendary. Lunala's a great legendary though.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 23rd, 2016, 6:41 pm

Good job Valve. As of now they have yet to even acknowledge it was down, let alone what even happened.
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » December 23rd, 2016, 8:38 pm

A man of many voices

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 24th, 2016, 1:14 am

Well, we just had pizza for dinner. That's normal, but what's interesting about it is that I got something I never got before, some sort of pizza/lasagna combo, and I rather liked it!

Just saying this here so that I can hopefully try more new things. Cause I want to try to do that. I can't be JUST a sex-addled, evil giantess, gamer girl, after all!

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 24th, 2016, 5:22 pm

Some asshole managed to move inbetween my train tracks and my town hall.
No, seriously. Look at this.
I have TWO PLOTS laid out he could've chosen, but no. He HAD to plunk his house right down here, as close between these two things as possible. He also took out FOUR of my perfect apple trees.
Well, guess who's gonna re-lay out paths there once he's gone. Ugh.

Alice wrote:Well if it makes you feel any better at least you're not the only person having familial issues over Christmas.

My friend who bought me Moon is also having family issues from his mom yet again being stupid. Rather than accepting she might have forgotten to tell his dad something she freaked out over it and randomly accused him of being in love with her sister. Apparently it blew up badly enough that his dad was the angriest he'd ever seen him to the point where his dad said (and this is a direct quote from my friend) "What a miserable FUCKING LIFE IVE GOT" when he's not one to use "fuck" very often at all. (Actually my friend said he can't recall his dad ever saying it before.)

I feel bad for the both of you. That stuff is stressful enough to deal with in general as it is. Around a holiday like Christmas which is centered around families being close and spending time together though it's just that much more depressing.

Tis the season for familial issues, apparently. Jeez, I'm sorry to hear he's having issues.
We're on talking terms with my dad right now. We spoke to him that other night, and haven't talked further. We were going to yesterday, but thanks to a client phoning and yelling at my mom because we weren't doing a good enough job (they were complaining about stupid shit that was out of our control) and telling her they didn't want us back, it shook her up and she wasn't up for it. I don't blame her.

I'm honestly not even sure I knew that Surf hit everything in double battles, lol. I think there were double battles in Gen 3 but they were fairly rare and my starter was Sceptile in that one with my secondary pokemon being Shedinja.

I can't even remember if they hit in gen 3 or not.

Speedless wrote:I don't get brains sometimes. For some reason, probably at least once or twice a year, I get some Christmas song stuck in my head--often in late spring or the middle of summer. And today?

[Three days before Christmas] "THERE GOES A BIKINI WHALE!! :biggrin:"

Cause brains are assholes.

The Nintendo Power guide for Emerald said that Rayquaza would come back if you defeated the Elite Four, but that guide also recommended catching Rayquaza before fighting the Elite Four the first time, and I don't know if it'd keep respawning every time you beat them. Never tried it myself--I prefer to just catch legendaries the first time instead of testing the game's magnanimity.

I think Chuggaaconroy mentioned that you could do the same thing with Giratina in Platinum during his LP, but I don't recall the exact details. And I think I remember hearing about some game where there's a plot battle where you're supposed to get a legendary (the Black/White box legendaries, maybe?), and if you don't catch it, it just keeps challenging you again and again until you do.

I can't remember for sure. I know that in gen 3, at least in RS, Rayquaza didn't come back. Maybe if you beat the Pokemon Leagie it did? Idk. The BW legendaries keep waiting for you, though.

Alice wrote:I'm honestly not even sure I knew that Surf hit everything in double battles, lol. I think there were double battles in Gen 3 but they were fairly rare and my starter was Sceptile in that one with my secondary pokemon being Shedinja.

In Gen III, Surf only hit both opponents. I remember reading about it being changed--I think that was Gen IV--and thinking "wow, that's a bummer." But then again...

Glitch wrote:Lmao, best tactic. But I just hate the fact that it hurts your Pokemon. I don't want to do damage to them!

Dry Skin Helioptile + Storm Drain Gastrodon = Surf spam forever, yo. Plus Helioptile will last forever, and Gastrodon will destroy everything! Well, until the Grass-types show up...

That's true, but there's other Pokemon I want on my team.

Since it has an Attack stat matching Heracross's, plus a STAB 90-power Fake Out (well, without the flinch effect) as its signature move, I'm guessing Golisopod exists purely to destroy the world with that (since getting forced out by Emergency Exit lets it destroy the world with that again). It's far from foolproof, though, and I can definitely see all the forced switching getting old when you'd rather just leave it in.[/quote]
Probably. I didn't teach that move to it because I wanted it to y'know, do more then that.

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Well, we just had pizza for dinner. That's normal, but what's interesting about it is that I got something I never got before, some sort of pizza/lasagna combo, and I rather liked it!

Just saying this here so that I can hopefully try more new things. Cause I want to try to do that. I can't be JUST a sex-addled, evil giantess, gamer girl, after all!

Man, that sounds interesting. I'd try it.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 24th, 2016, 6:52 pm

Glitch wrote:Tis the season for familial issues, apparently. Jeez, I'm sorry to hear he's having issues.
We're on talking terms with my dad right now. We spoke to him that other night, and haven't talked further. We were going to yesterday, but thanks to a client phoning and yelling at my mom because we weren't doing a good enough job (they were complaining about stupid shit that was out of our control) and telling her they didn't want us back, it shook her up and she wasn't up for it. I don't blame her.

Apparently this year Christmas is just going to suck for everyone. My sister's mother in law got robbed last night. While she was asleep someone broke in, took her car keys, her money out of her wallet, and her debit and credit cards. Worthless assholes.
💙💙💙

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 24th, 2016, 7:46 pm

My aunt just dropped by and gave me my Christmas present. Yet, apparently I forgot she does this, every. year. I blame stress.
Anyway, I opened up the card and there's fucking 500 dollars in it.
While it doesn't make anything better, it's something. I'm holding onto it for now as I have no idea what's going to happen right now. If I don't need to spend it on anything stupid, most of it is probably going towards a replacement laptop for my roommate.
My mom pointed out that it could be part of the money she owes me, but idk. Either way, it's money right now.

Alice wrote:Apparently this year Christmas is just going to suck for everyone. My sister's mother in law got robbed last night. While she was asleep someone broke in, took her car keys, her money out of her wallet, and her debit and credit cards. Worthless assholes.

Jesus Christ. Way to ruin Christmas, assholes.
ImageImageImage

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 24th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Glitch wrote:My aunt just dropped by and gave me my Christmas present. Yet, apparently I forgot she does this, every. year. I blame stress.
Anyway, I opened up the card and there's fucking 500 dollars in it.
While it doesn't make anything better, it's something. I'm holding onto it for now as I have no idea what's going to happen right now. If I don't need to spend it on anything stupid, most of it is probably going towards a replacement laptop for my roommate.
My mom pointed out that it could be part of the money she owes me, but idk. Either way, it's money right now.

Well that's something at least.
Jesus Christ. Way to ruin Christmas, assholes.

Seriously, there's no real justification for something like that. Even worse in her case is that her husband died earlier this year as it is.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 25th, 2016, 12:30 am

Alice wrote:
Glitch wrote:Tis the season for familial issues, apparently. Jeez, I'm sorry to hear he's having issues.

Apparently this year Christmas is just going to suck for everyone. My sister's mother in law got robbed last night. While she was asleep someone broke in, took her car keys, her money out of her wallet, and her debit and credit cards. Worthless assholes.

Man, that's terrible :tsad: ! Why do people have to steal so much, anyway?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 25th, 2016, 5:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

I dunno where he found it but one of my friends linked that. It's actually kinda interesting though I don't see it being terribly advanced. Reminds me of the housekeeper bot thing that Akane has in Psycho-Pass.
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Man, that's terrible :tsad: ! Why do people have to steal so much, anyway?

Many different reasons. Often simple desperation, in which case it's understandable, though not justified, or by drug addicts in which case it's really not justified.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » December 25th, 2016, 5:45 pm

wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Glitch

Postby Glitch » December 25th, 2016, 8:58 pm

Merr Chrimbo to everyone here!

Alice wrote:Well that's something at least.

Considering the year it's been? Definitely.

Seriously, there's no real justification for something like that. Even worse in her case is that her husband died earlier this year as it is.

That just makes it worse too. :c

Alice wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

I dunno where he found it but one of my friends linked that. It's actually kinda interesting though I don't see it being terribly advanced. Reminds me of the housekeeper bot thing that Akane has in Psycho-Pass.

Honestly, I think it's pretty neat. I saw it on Tumblr not that long ago.

I'd kill for one of those if it meant I could put my favourite characters in it lmao...
ImageImageImage

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » December 26th, 2016, 12:53 am

CHRISTMAS HAUL:

$150 and http://store.steampowered.com/app/540610/
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 26th, 2016, 1:39 am

I finally maxed out all my pelago islands. The last one took awhile to get because I haven't played for most of the week other than to check in on the pelago. I had 89 boxed pokemon when it needed 90. I randomly got a kadabra to stay today which bumped me up to that number. Then I had to sink 400 or so beans into developing it which was freaking ridiculous for an island I'm probably never even going to use...
Glitch wrote:Honestly, I think it's pretty neat. I saw it on Tumblr not that long ago.

I'd kill for one of those if it meant I could put my favourite characters in it lmao...

I wouldn't mind something like that as a simple computer program. I already have this which sits on my desktop:
but it doesn't really do anything. It does have a few functions and it animates (you can also rub her head with your cursor to make her happy for a few seconds, lol) but I never use those functions. It also doesn't work quite properly on Windows 10 anyways. It used to sit on my taskbar instead of the bottom edge of my friendslist like that but Windows 10 fucked things up so she'd always be BEHIND the stupid taskbar. Having something like Cortana without the privacy issues and combined with something like Office's Clippy but not annoying and characters you can choose and customize would be pretty awesome.
Isocitration wrote:CHRISTMAS HAUL:

$150 and http://store.steampowered.com/app/540610/

I got Pokemon Moon earlier this month from one of my closest online friends, the first two Discworld books from one of my irl best friends, and apparently my family are going to buy me a new bed so they can use my old one as a guest bed. Making this the second time they've randomly bought me a bed with like no warning in the last 5ish years, lol. Not that I'm complaining this time though. I actually preferred the foam mattress pad I used before this bed (it was really quite comfortable) but I'm not complaining about this bed getting replaced. Less than a month after I got it a spring slipped out of place and started poking me in the shoulder. Since then I've flipped it over and had the same thing happen on the other side, rotated it around and had it happen on that end too, then flipped it over once again and had it happen one final time.
💙💙💙

Return to “General Perversion”