NEW USERS COME HERE

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Alice
⦂☽

NEW USERS COME HERE

Postby Alice » December 24th, 2014, 10:38 pm

Please post your introductions here and read though the sites rules linked below.

Examples of the site's custom BBCode can be found here.

Have a suggestion for something you think Iso would want to LP? Please post it here.

Do you have questions about the site or suggestions on how to improve the site? Please do so here.

We currently are planning out a project for a custom theme for the site. If you'd like to participate please see the thread we have here.
💙💙💙

ZaCloud

Re: NEW USERS COME HERE

Postby ZaCloud » December 25th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Yoski broskis! I've been a fan of Isocitration for at least 3 years now. I just love his innocent happy ramblings. :3

I do Let's Plays as well, and create art and animations. I love anime/manga, animals, classic/sport/muscle cars, and melodic death/black metal music. 8-)

Pleased to meet fellow Iso fans.

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 25th, 2014, 5:56 pm

Hey there! You may know me as "that crazy chick that's always posting lewd comments" and/or "that crazy chick that's always posting weird game trivia". Either way, I'm now invading this place too. Be afraid >:)!

So, yeah...I've been an Iso-fangirl since his Goddess of Wisdom playthrough, thanks to a post in Raocow's feed. Yeah, I found Iso because of Raocow, but not in the same way as many people did :/. Other than video games, I like ancient mythology, rock and roll (AC/DC and Guns 'n Roses FTW <3!), tabletop RPGs...and sex (obviously!). My favorite types of video games tend to be either RPGs or 2D Action-RPGs (whether top-down like Zelda or side-scrolling ("Metroidvanias", basically)), especially if they have sexy female protagonists or antagonists.

Also, I'm a sexy unicorn pony <3! But you already knew that :P.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Sephiko

Postby Sephiko » December 25th, 2014, 6:00 pm

rao opened my eyes to Iso Christ station too, but waaay back when He was playing What the Hell.

And after that q&a you seem pretty tame compared to others, earth 8-)

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 25th, 2014, 6:02 pm

Yeah, I was disappointed in myself :/. Still can't believe I was beaten by a kid. Tiamat's putting me through "intensive training" to make sure that doesn't happen again <3 :P.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Frozelar

Postby Frozelar » December 25th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Nothing beats the power of puberty!!

I also found Iso because of raocow. I distinctly remember discovering him via the video where he played the second What the Hell level.

Leet

Postby Leet » December 25th, 2014, 7:20 pm

hi
Genie wrote:No one is innocent so Karma doesn’t care who it kills. It strikes out randomly assured it destroys a sinner.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 25th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Leet wrote:hi

Low.
💙💙💙

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » December 25th, 2014, 8:11 pm

Hello people, I am a person.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » December 25th, 2014, 8:11 pm

NO! Not you! *fear*
Project Pokémon team - Music, QA, Writing, Master of taking notes in .txt forms sometimes

#shootitinthemouth

chridd

Postby chridd » December 25th, 2014, 9:29 pm

I can't remember if I've ever commented on one of Isocitration's videos, but if I have, it was using the username chrideedee.
Also, when this forum gets big and has like 6-digit user ID's, I'll have a 2-digit ID and therefore be special!
So, um... hi? *eek, hides face, turns, runs away quickly before people can talk to me*
(...and I tend to lurk a lot more than I post...)

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 25th, 2014, 9:50 pm

chridd wrote:I'll have a 2-digit ID and therefore be special!

Is it time for 1-digit ID elitism? Because I'm the only actual user with a 1-digit ID, lol.
💙💙💙

Sephiko

Postby Sephiko » December 25th, 2014, 9:55 pm

zacloud is 69, lucky bastard :lol:

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » December 25th, 2014, 9:56 pm

Are you implying you created fake accounts? That's fake identities. I'll get the Spanish Inquisition on your case!
Project Pokémon team - Music, QA, Writing, Master of taking notes in .txt forms sometimes

#shootitinthemouth

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 25th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Sarusig wrote:Are you implying you created fake accounts? That's fake identities. I'll get the Spanish Inquisition on your case!

Nope. User ID=1 is the ID of people who aren't logged in. 3-47 are search engine bots. ID=48 is the first ID number other than mine that wasn't reserved by the forums themselves. (Which coincidentally is also me actually, lol. As is ID=59.)
💙💙💙

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » December 25th, 2014, 10:09 pm

Ooooh, ok I see, thanks for the details. There's no ID = 2 then?

Waiiit... so you are several people still. Is that schizophrenia? Or are you registered several time because you're a user, an admin, etc...?

#shootitinthemouth

Sephiko

Postby Sephiko » December 25th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Alice and her doll accounts... ;)

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 25th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Sarusig wrote:Ooooh, ok I see, thanks for the details. There's no ID = 2 then?

Waiiit... so you are several people still. Is that schizophrenia? Or are you registered several time because you're a user, an admin, etc...?

ID=2 is this account here. 48 is a test account that has no admin or moderator permissions so I can more easily see how things look for a normal user. (The forums have a way for an admin to view the forums with another user's permissions but it's a bit weird to use and easy to lose track of how to exit that mode.) 59 I made because when I fixed the email registration and forgotten password stuff I couldn't test the registration bit without making a new account.
💙💙💙

Rumia

Postby Rumia » December 26th, 2014, 6:36 am

Uh, hey. I've watched Iso's stuff since... What the Hell 2, I think? Comparing timestamps now I'm not sure any more...

Anyhow, this place gave a sort of relaxed vibe and I felt like joining in. Pleased to meet y'all!

potato_sniff
Cousin Janet

Postby potato_sniff » December 26th, 2014, 6:42 am

Rumia wrote:Uh, hey. I've watched Iso's stuff since... What the Hell 2, I think? Comparing timestamps now I'm not sure any more...

Anyhow, this place gave a sort of relaxed vibe and I felt like joining in. Pleased to meet y'all!

Hai rumia~!

An0malies
Not to be mixed up with ano0maly from the talkhaus

Postby An0malies » December 26th, 2014, 7:06 am

Hello, An0malies here, not much of a forum goer as I used to be, more of a Steam user. My name comes from my Steam name and I shouldn't be confused with the person of a similar name from the Talkhaus.

I host many private events and help finance small organizations and groups. I once tried to make a Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past hack, and got quite far, but quit after complications in the hex editor and the inability to do what I want. (It was taking too long to figure out and I had no support doing it so I just kind of dropped the project). I like to play Civ V with people on Steam. Interestingly, my laptop cannot load streaming websites.

I'm also on the La-mulana 2 backer forum. I plan to bring non-related backer only topics from there to here~

I've been watching Iso for a long time, maybe too long, but the entertainment is divine.

chridd wrote:Also, when this forum gets big and has like 6-digit user ID's, I'll have a 2-digit ID and therefore be special!

Interestingly, my account ID is 178, however, there are only 33 users, so at least 145 ID slots must be comprised of spambot IDs or test accounts for the test forum
Not to be confused with the one from the Talkhaus, please read this first.

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » December 26th, 2014, 7:14 am

Good to have clarification that you're not the same as the talkhaus an0maly! That is something I have long wondered about actually, haha. Unfortunate about your ALttP hack, there aren't too many completed ones out there (at least last I checked which was probably over a year ago), but I can totally sympathize as someone who can never seem to finish anything!

e: I'm pretty sure you edited your post so I'm editing mine just to say you did
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 26th, 2014, 7:15 am

An0malies wrote:I shouldn't be confused with the person of a similar name from the Talkhaus.

I'm actually glad you said this because it was only after reading this bit that I realized it was An0malies not An0omaly.

And welcome, I hop you enjoy your stay.
💙💙💙

An0malies

Postby An0malies » December 26th, 2014, 7:19 am

Isocitration wrote:Good to have clarification that you're not the same as the talkhaus an0maly! That is something I have long wondered about actually, haha. Unfortunate about your ALttP hack, there aren't too many completed ones out there (at least last I checked which was probably over a year ago), but I can totally sympathize as someone who can never seem to finish anything!

e: I'm pretty sure you edited your post so I'm editing mine just to say you did

Yes, I have no want to mislead anyone, and if I want to be a big part of this forum (hopefully), it was best to clarify this as best as I could. Now, I do plan to do more here than I ever did on the talkhaus, what I do here, however, I haven't decided yet.

I am willing to help finance the site to help improve it if need be.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 26th, 2014, 7:24 am

Hm, I was going to give you a title under your username stating you're not that ano0maly but apparently ranks can't use HTML links or BBCode links either.

Edit: Well that should do.
💙💙💙

An0malies

Postby An0malies » December 26th, 2014, 7:37 am

Alice wrote:Hm, I was going to give you a title under your username stating you're not that ano0maly but apparently ranks can't use HTML links or BBCode links either.

Thanks, I appreciate it :D

Kiwisauce

Postby Kiwisauce » December 26th, 2014, 10:18 am

Hi, my name is Kiwisauce.

I found Iso when he did an LP of Mystery of the Seven Orbs which is a SMW hack I made once upon a time, and I thought he was a pretty cool guy and then some other stuff happened.

Rhihad

Postby Rhihad » December 26th, 2014, 8:49 pm

Hallo hallo~

Northern Europe reporting in for duty. A quiet lurker type with a feird affinity for Aisou-related things. Think the first time I watched any Iso-vids was around Herocore (so a couple of years), but it took a bit after that until I started to watch through the entire catalogue. La-Mulana was the final selling point for me though.

mucmash

Postby mucmash » December 26th, 2014, 9:32 pm

hello mite b lurking mite b cool

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 26th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Kiwisauce wrote:Hi, my name is Kiwisauce.

How exactly does one make kiwi sauce? Do you take kiwi birds and crush them up or something?
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 26th, 2014, 9:46 pm

Alice wrote:Hm, I was going to give you a title under your username stating you're not that ano0maly but apparently ranks can't use HTML links or BBCode links either.

Speaking of which, I noticed someone gave me a new title too. Would that have been you by any chance?

Not that I mind; indeed, I rather enjoy it :lol: !

Kiwisauce wrote:Hi, my name is Kiwisauce.

I found Iso when he did an LP of Mystery of the Seven Orbs which is a SMW hack I made once upon a time, and I thought he was a pretty cool guy and then some other stuff happened.

Oh, you're here now, huh?

Well, welcome to you! And everyone else of course. Don't mind the mess I might have contributed to around here (let's just say...that white liquid is totally not mine what are you talking about :roll: )

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 26th, 2014, 9:50 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:

Speaking of which, I noticed someone gave me a new title too. Would that have been you by any chance?

Uh.... Maybe? Lol.

We may actually do something somewhat similar to the talkhaus' user flairs in the future though. Although that would definitely involve solving this issue with custom profile fields being messed up and requires a bit more work on the back end of things as well.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 26th, 2014, 9:56 pm

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:

Uh.... Maybe? Lol.

We may actually do something somewhat similar to the talkhaus' user flairs in the future though. Although that would definitely involve solving this issue with custom profile fields being messed up and requires a bit more work on the back end of things as well.

Well, thank you. It suits me!

Anyway, hopefully that idea works out. I guess we'll see.

Septentrion Pleiades

Postby Septentrion Pleiades » December 27th, 2014, 1:27 am

Hi

I'm new here. Please don't eat me.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 27th, 2014, 1:35 am

Septentrion Pleiades wrote:Please don't eat me.

Crap, there go my lunch plans.
💙💙💙

An0malies

Postby An0malies » December 27th, 2014, 1:43 am

Septentrion Pleiades wrote:Hi

I'm new here. Please don't eat me.

:lol:
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 27th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Sephiko wrote:zacloud is 69, lucky bastard :lol:

I'm jealous. I should've been user ID 69. I'm the resident slut after all!

FiftyKappas

Postby FiftyKappas » December 29th, 2014, 2:14 am

Oh no I forgot to post a thing here I'm going to get Ganon'd halp.

...Er, anyway, I'm FiftyKappas I guess, or that one SuperCrazyLuigi person who made a Youtube account in his heyday of being hilariously uncreative and stuff. I am nobody of importance, maybe possibly a Psyduck. Dunno.
Psy...duck?

7TC7

Postby 7TC7 » January 1st, 2015, 12:11 pm

Hello! I have been infected with the Iso-Virus since Iso won MAGL2 and raocow plugged his channel in the video of the winning level. From that I went on to watch Iso's Let's Plays of the What the Hells, all those Metroid romhacks and finally started just slowly charging trough his whole backlog with long pauses and many jumps out of chronological order in between. Right now I'm slowly digging trough Half Life 2.

I have enjoyed a few of Iso's Streams, but didn't really get to attend to many of them. Beeing a fan of Pokemon, I enjoyed his Pokemon-Streams the most. If there is anything Iso-related, that anyone could possibly remember me from, it's that I made the following picture and posted it in Iso's Stream of Demon's Crest.

http://i.imgur.com/aRkKQmP.gif
I still believe it's the only legit way to beat that guy.

Personally I'm a fan of Touhou and, as stated above, Pokemon. Happy to be part of this community~

potato_sniff
Cousin Janet

Postby potato_sniff » January 1st, 2015, 8:31 pm

7TC7 wrote:Hello! I have been infected with the Iso-Virus since Iso won MAGL2 and raocow plugged his channel in the video of the winning level. From that I went on to watch Iso's Let's Plays of the What the Hells, all those Metroid romhacks and finally started just slowly charging trough his whole backlog with long pauses and many jumps out of chronological order in between. Right now I'm slowly digging trough Half Life 2.

I have enjoyed a few of Iso's Streams, but didn't really get to attend to many of them. Beeing a fan of Pokemon, I enjoyed his Pokemon-Streams the most. If there is anything Iso-related, that anyone could possibly remember me from, it's that I made the following picture and posted it in Iso's Stream of Demon's Crest.

http://i.imgur.com/aRkKQmP.gif
I still believe it's the only legit way to beat that guy.

Personally I'm a fan of Touhou and, as stated above, Pokemon. Happy to be part of this community~

you made that gif? oh man i remember you

Return to “General Perversion”