NEW USERS COME HERE

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Absolut Zero
Site Developer

Re: NEW USERS COME HERE

Postby Absolut Zero » December 31st, 2015, 5:09 am

Zyglrox Odyssey wrote:Hi I accidentally got my face wedged in Iso's back catalog after his cameo/special guest appearance in MaGL X2 and I can't quite get it out. Send help pls

Sounds like you are going to be there for quite some time. All of our rescue crews are currently busy so please be patient. Welcome to the forums!

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 31st, 2015, 5:33 am

Zyglrox Odyssey wrote:Hi I accidentally got my face wedged in Iso's back catalog after his cameo/special guest appearance in MaGL X2 and I can't quite get it out. Send help pls

Sorry but the rest of us kinda got wedged in too so we can't come help either.
💙💙💙

Nixitur

Postby Nixitur » December 31st, 2015, 5:36 am

I'm afraid it's very serious. The only cure is to watch all of Iso's past playthroughs.
May [INSERT DEITY HERE] have mercy on your soul.

Also, welcome to this place.

ParmaJon

Postby ParmaJon » January 1st, 2016, 4:31 am

Hey zyg, sorry but help probably won't come for a long time. D:
I do things at ParmaJon's Pizza Palace and on my own channel. Also sarcasm everywhere.

metasomnia

Postby metasomnia » January 2nd, 2016, 5:18 pm

Hi Zyg :rducky:
Have a literal signature:

Ozzy Ment

Postby Ozzy Ment » January 22nd, 2016, 4:03 pm

I wasn't particularly worried about people giving me crap about it. It's just that there's inconsistency in in what what people think of when they think of a furry. In my case it just means I like anthropomorphic animals. That's it. It's less of an issue of not wanting to be bullied and more of an issue of not wanting people to get the wrong idea.

Nekoishi

Postby Nekoishi » February 16th, 2016, 5:29 am

Hi

I exist sometimes

also is there a way to turn off the custom post layout shenanigans in the options or something i find them super bothersome

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 16th, 2016, 6:58 am

Nekoishi wrote:Hi

I exist sometimes

also is there a way to turn off the custom post layout shenanigans in the options or something i find them super bothersome

yeah. click your name at the top, go to custum css and opt out
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » February 16th, 2016, 10:39 am

Nekoishi wrote:Hi

I exist sometimes

Hi. I like your username. Do you know ToasterKoishi by any chance?

Nekoishi

Postby Nekoishi » February 16th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Aposke wrote:Hi. I like your username. Do you know ToasterKoishi by any chance?

No but I know a loooot of other Koishis. I go by Heart_Throbbing_Koishi in Iso's streams.

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 16th, 2016, 3:13 pm

Nekoishi wrote:
Aposke wrote:Hi. I like your username. Do you know ToasterKoishi by any chance?

No but I know a loooot of other Koishis. I go by Heart_Throbbing_Koishi in Iso's streams.

OH SHIT YOU?! THE GUY WHO BLOCKED ME ON TWITCH :surprise: ?!

Umm...okay, just don't expect me to change for your sake.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » February 16th, 2016, 5:30 pm

Will you change for my sake?

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 16th, 2016, 5:45 pm

Aposke wrote:Will you change for my sake?

I doubt it. I'm not the type to change so easily (especially not my perviness, which is what's at issue here)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » February 18th, 2016, 8:00 pm

Yo
A man of many voices

Leylite

Postby Leylite » May 28th, 2016, 2:08 am

Hi folks.

I'm Leylite, the author of the Beret level set Deception LLC (and occasional Drawful buddy).

Jolpengammler forwarded me to this forum to help out with the letter-writing campaign. Of course, I'm interested in participating and have contacted him about it. In the meantime, I'm unlikely to be very active on this forum, but feel free to ask me questions or chit-chat and I'll do my best to respond.

Ozzy Ment

Postby Ozzy Ment » August 8th, 2016, 11:46 pm

Ummm...so I've been thinking about some of my previous posts in this thread, and I realize I come across as a bit of a super-defensive jerk. That wasn't my intention, but there's really no other way it could be interpreted. Sorry about that. By the way, you guys are awesome for going out of your way to make new users feel welcome. It really goes a long way toward making this site feel like a nice place to be.

Ozzy Ment

Postby Ozzy Ment » August 8th, 2016, 11:47 pm

Ummm...so I've been thinking about some of my previous posts in this thread, and I realize I come across as a bit of a super-defensive jerk. That wasn't my intention, but there's really no other way it could be interpreted. Sorry about that. By the way, you guys are awesome for going out of your way to make new users feel welcome. It really goes a long way toward making this site feel like a nice place to be.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 9th, 2016, 3:21 am

Ozzy Ment wrote:Ummm...so I've been thinking about some of my previous posts in this thread, and I realize I come across as a bit of a super-defensive jerk. That wasn't my intention, but there's really no other way it could be interpreted. Sorry about that. By the way, you guys are awesome for going out of your way to make new users feel welcome. It really goes a long way toward making this site feel like a nice place to be.

Well, with people like Something Awful- and 4chan-tards around, it's understandable to be defensive about that sort of thing :tundecided: . Personally, I prefer monster girls Image, but I don't mind furries.

Or is that not what you were referring to?

(Also, you accidentally double-posted there)

Ozzy Ment

Postby Ozzy Ment » August 9th, 2016, 4:42 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Ozzy Ment wrote:Ummm...so I've been thinking about some of my previous posts in this thread, and I realize I come across as a bit of a super-defensive jerk. That wasn't my intention, but there's really no other way it could be interpreted. Sorry about that. By the way, you guys are awesome for going out of your way to make new users feel welcome. It really goes a long way toward making this site feel like a nice place to be.

Well, with people like Something Awful- and 4chan-tards around, it's understandable to be defensive about that sort of thing :tundecided: . Personally, I prefer monster girls Image, but I don't mind furries.

Or is that not what you were referring to?

(Also, you accidentally double-posted there)

DANGIT!
No, I just felt like I was being really rude and wanted to apologize.

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » August 9th, 2016, 6:16 am

Thou must repent
A man of many voices

Griflion

Postby Griflion » June 15th, 2017, 10:19 pm

It seems that I have finally found the way in here after living for more than a year in the soup kitchen. So i'm gonna greet the rest of you who don't know me yet.
o/

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » June 15th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Welcome!
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » June 15th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Ew. A Belgian.
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 15th, 2017, 10:37 pm

I blame Tova.
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » June 15th, 2017, 10:51 pm

Nah, i blame myself since i didn't care enough after reporting the issue in "Contact us"

Glitch

Postby Glitch » June 16th, 2017, 3:10 am

Sup nerd? Welcome to IsoNation, hopefully there's plenty of Isos and Nations for you!
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 16th, 2017, 8:11 am

Griflion wrote:Nah, i blame myself since i didn't care enough after reporting the issue in "Contact us"

Huh, you tried using that form? I never received anything. Out of curiosity, how long ago did you try that?
💙💙💙

Griflion

Postby Griflion » June 16th, 2017, 10:30 am

Since i i joined April 20th, 2017, 8:41 pm, i would say around that time. I also didn't get a copy of the e-mail

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 16th, 2017, 10:33 am

I suppose that means I'll have to look into the site's email stuff again. Dealing with that crap is annoying as hell. Every time I fix it, it seems to randomly break again.
💙💙💙

Return to “General Perversion”