Welcome back

General off-topic stuffs goes here.

Alice
⦂☽

Re: Welcome back

Postby Alice » July 15th, 2016, 6:13 pm

What a coincidence. That's one of two Persona 3 tracks I have on my music playlist on Youtube. Same exact video I have on it too.
💙💙💙

potato_sniff
Cousin Janet

Postby potato_sniff » July 16th, 2016, 1:00 am

wooooh~

Absolut Zero

Postby Absolut Zero » July 16th, 2016, 1:08 am

potato_sniff wrote:wooooh~

A wild potato appears!

potato_sniff
Cousin Janet

Postby potato_sniff » July 16th, 2016, 1:24 am

Absolut Zero wrote:

A wild potato appears!

i exist sometimes

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » July 16th, 2016, 2:19 am

faf!
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 16th, 2016, 8:29 am

potato_sniff wrote:i exist sometimes

Don't lie. None of us actually exist.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » July 16th, 2016, 11:55 am

Alice wrote:
potato_sniff wrote:i exist sometimes

Don't lie. None of us actually exist.

What? Then explain how I constantly feel so much lust! Pretty sure lust requires nerves, which requires existing :pwink: !
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 16th, 2016, 12:13 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:What? Then explain how I constantly feel so much lust! Pretty sure lust requires nerves, which requires existing :pwink: !

Nope, it's all a hallucination.
💙💙💙

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » July 16th, 2016, 7:30 pm

Rika Nipah!

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » July 17th, 2016, 5:42 am

i was ip banned today. for long enough to forget what I was gonna post. 5 minutes
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 17th, 2016, 10:00 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:i was ip banned today. for long enough to forget what I was gonna post. 5 minutes

From IsoNation? Wasn't me that did it. Unless it was Iso it must have been something to do with our server host (though I doubt that) or you managing to get flagged under phpBB's default anti-spam services which also seems fairly unlikely. If it keeps happening, let me know and I'll look into it more.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » July 17th, 2016, 2:04 pm

Alice wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:i was ip banned today. for long enough to forget what I was gonna post. 5 minutes

From IsoNation? Wasn't me that did it. Unless it was Iso it must have been something to do with our server host (though I doubt that) or you managing to get flagged under phpBB's default anti-spam services which also seems fairly unlikely. If it keeps happening, let me know and I'll look into it more.

tried to open it from my phone and it told me that I had tried to access the server like 500 times in 5 seconds? prolly phone glitch
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 17th, 2016, 2:18 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:tried to open it from my phone and it told me that I had tried to access the server like 500 times in 5 seconds? prolly phone glitch

Yeah, that definitely sounds like a glitch on your end, lol. Only way that something like that could happen on the server's end is if I had the CloudFlare stuff actually enabled but I haven't even so much as looked into that yet since CloudFlare's ddos protection shouldn't really be a concern. Though its caching might potentially help speed up the site some for people so I do intend to at least look into it a little bit. But it's pretty low priority right now. Next things on my to-do list are to setup the automatic site backup feature then look into the SSL ticket stuff so people can access the site through https.
💙💙💙

metasomnia

Postby metasomnia » July 26th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Belated, but nice to have the site back =D
Have a literal signature:

Return to “General Perversion”