IsoNation on Discord!

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Absolut Zero

IsoNation on Discord!

Postby Absolut Zero » May 5th, 2016, 12:45 am

User Komus wanted me to inform everyone that he has made a discord server for the community. So feel free to drop by and have a chat with us!

In case you didn't know, discord is a new app that is like Skype, but better pretty much. It is in beta but very stable and should be constantly improving.

Get discord here:
https://discordapp.com/apps

And after you install it and choose a user name you can add the server with this link here:
https://discord.gg/0xbIAThYnxllpx0e

Alternatively, if you dont want to install the full app, discord can be used in a browser. Just follow the above link and it should work for you!

It is very user friendly and will walk you through it so you shouldn't have any trouble.

Right now the moderators are
Isocitration
Komus
LeadLuigi
Potato_sniff

They would like me to inform you that there is to be no lewd content posted in there. Keep things out of the NSFW category please.
And always try to be respectful of others, you know common courtesy and all that jazz.

We hope to see you there!

Also as a side note, I am known as OatBran over there on discord. (and everywhere else except here, youtube and steam) Just so you don't think Im never around lol

Alice
⦂☽

Re: IsoNation on Discord!

Postby Alice » May 5th, 2016, 5:54 am

Maybe this'll give me a reason to actually try out Discord. I'll probably try installing it when I'm feeling less exhausted.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 5th, 2016, 4:30 pm

Absolut Zero wrote:Right now the moderators are
Isocitration
Komus
LeadLuigi
Potato_sniff

They would like me to inform you that there is to be no lewd content posted in there. Keep things out of the NSFW category please.

Aww man :tsad: :theart: :tstick: !
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Absolut Zero

Postby Absolut Zero » May 5th, 2016, 7:12 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Absolut Zero wrote:Right now the moderators are
Isocitration
Komus
LeadLuigi
Potato_sniff

Aww man :tsad: :theart: :tstick: !

Haha, that rule may or may not have been made with you in mind, Earth.

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » May 5th, 2016, 11:47 pm

I approve of this. Skype has been scraping at my sanity lately as I've been rendered unable to join ANY group calls nowadays unless I start them myself.

Absolut Zero

Postby Absolut Zero » May 6th, 2016, 6:59 am

Aposke wrote:I approve of this. Skype has been scraping at my sanity lately as I've been rendered unable to join ANY group calls nowadays unless I start them myself.

From what I hear, skype is going down the proverbial toilet and pissing everyone off, so its nice to have something new that actually works really well.

Willhart

Postby Willhart » June 15th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Would people mind me joining this?

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » June 15th, 2017, 7:04 pm

I hate people so yes Kappa

(I don't mind at all, it's a public thing and whatever!)
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Return to “General Perversion”