I am pissed

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

I am pissed

Postby EarthPhantomTS » November 12th, 2015, 9:24 am

Look. I'm not happy right now. I need your help, but it seems you're not interested in helping. I want to be myself again, instead of in a funk where I can't say anything lewd or cheerful or anything, but I don't know how. I've felt more and more annoyed these past couple of weeks, and I don't know why. But it doesn't seem like anyone here wants to help either. Am I not explaining the issue well enough? Is it me? Is it just that my shrewness is spreading to this too? I don't know. But I needed to address this in the most visible way I knew how.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Re: I am pissed

Postby Alice » November 12th, 2015, 1:20 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:But it doesn't seem like anyone here wants to help either.

You really shouldn't assume that no one wants to help. It's more likely that no one is sure how to help you, let alone in a way that you would deem acceptable.
💙💙💙

Return to “General Perversion”