Help me through this please

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Help me through this please

Postby Jolpengammler » July 24th, 2015, 12:25 am

Anyone please talk to me the obly thing that works well is whatsapp so if you have whatsapp please talk to me even if its just shit
+4915752594941
Please add me
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Re: Help me through this please

Postby Jolpengammler » July 24th, 2015, 12:33 am

I am in the wrong part of a mental hospital. Im in the part where all the extreme cases are. I promise i am a case, yes but not an extreme one... there are people here who actually tried szicide and one woman cut her arms open.. blood all over the floor.. i cant stand this

pholtos

Postby pholtos » July 24th, 2015, 1:48 am

I'm sorry jolpy wish I could help you but I don't have a smartphone. :/

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » July 24th, 2015, 2:18 am

That's alright, someone else came, I really appreciate your want to help :)

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » July 25th, 2015, 11:16 pm

What's with this forum and mentally ill people constantly asking publicly for help/support even though there's not a whole lot we can change about the fact that your sister hates you / you're stuck in a mental hospital / etc?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 25th, 2015, 11:18 pm

Aposke wrote:What's with this forum and mentally ill people constantly asking publicly for help/support even though there's not a whole lot we can change about the fact that your sister hates you / you're stuck in a mental hospital / etc?

People just want some support from people they connect with? It's pretty easy to understand really.
💙💙💙

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » July 25th, 2015, 11:20 pm

I guess. It's just that we can't really change much other than telling them that it'll be alright. Which, idk, I've always found to be not that encouraging personally. If it works for other people, all the more power to them I guess. Still doesn't solve the underlying problem :\

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 25th, 2015, 11:21 pm

Aposke wrote:I guess. It's just that we can't really change much other than telling them that it'll be alright. Which, idk, I've always found to be not that encouraging personally. If it works for other people, all the more power to them I guess. Still doesn't solve the underlying problem :\

Of course it doesn't solve the underlying problem but it can help the person find the willpower to work through whatever their problem is knowing that people are there to support them.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » July 26th, 2015, 12:55 am

Aposke wrote:What's with this forum and mentally ill people constantly asking publicly for help/support even though there's not a whole lot we can change about the fact that your sister hates you / you're stuck in a mental hospital / etc?

Mentally ill people flock to ostensibly low drama escapes like lucid, controllable (yt has pause/play) video game commentary (ironically bringing their drama along with), and mentally ill people usually have very different prior assumptions or don't usually have the time or mental stamina to always think everything out the way you would first before asking for help. It's usually the former, though - when I ask for help I'm really not asking for some magical goose to fly down and fix my life, I'm asking for distraction mostly and sometimes, rarely, for someone to check my logic. At least that's how I rationalized it.

But asking for help itself doesn't work like most verbal things do. It's not pontificating on the colors of a cat's eye in the sky, or waxing lucid speaking on the idea of sleeping furiously. Language doesn't have to mean anything. I mean, why do people yell when they're scared? Especially when no one can help them, like when falling or riding a roller coaster? Basic social animal instincts. The monkey's call saying "lion". Asking for help is probably a different sort of behavior entirely than chatting about vidya, one too primal to make sense like the latter; just as we control our breathing, but can't suffocate ourselves by will alone.

now, where's the koolaid?
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » July 28th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Well QubicTom from the talkhaus DID add me. He helped A LOT to get me through the wrong part there...
My father is a piece of crap. I raged a little because I bonked my head on the cellar ceiling, he raged a lot that I raged a little, I raged he raged, he called the police he talked to them and told them stuff that didnt happen, BOOM Im in the part where all the extreme fucked up cases are.
pretty great.

Return to “General Perversion”