Postby Ashan » May 23rd, 2015, 2:18 am

Leet wrote:Gamers get so angry over the most trivial garbage

>mad over tits
► Show Spoiler

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Re: Am I...sexist?

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 23rd, 2015, 3:04 am

Maybe since no one seems capable of civil discussion the topic should be locked.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » May 23rd, 2015, 4:07 am

Yeah I think this thread has run its course. It's pretty much devolved into throwing shitty potshots at each other at this point. Don't do that in the future, thanks.

Sorry about the thread Earth, though if it's any consolation it seems the general consensus to your question is no, you're not sexist. To which I agree completely.
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 23rd, 2015, 8:08 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Maybe since no one seems capable of civil discussion the topic should be locked.

Just to add on to what Iso has said, in the future if you believe a thread should get locked you could use the report function to do so. Just report the first post of the thread and choose the "other reasons" category then explain that you think the thread should be locked and give us your reasoning for it. While the forums are currently small enough for us to read all posts made in a given day, in the future it may get more difficult to keep up with all the posts.
💙💙💙

Return to “General Perversion”