I just...wanna die :(

General off-topic stuffs goes here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

I just...wanna die :(

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 13th, 2015, 8:51 pm

Everyone, I need some help.

My life sucks, I'm stressed out like fuck, I can't do anything, everything's going wrong :tsad2: ...I wish I could just vanish. Would anyone miss me if I died? I guess my dad and my wife would. But why should I tell them? It's not like they know how to help me; they'd both just focus on trying to stop me from dying. They don't know anything about how I feel. And my sister certainly doesn't; at this point, I think she'd start dancing on my grave, unless I killed her first or something :tangry: .

So, my question is, what am I supposed to do? I can't do any of the jobs I wanted to do growing up; right now, my teacher's hounding me to get better at typing. Excuse me, woman, I'm sorry, but I'm fucking doing the best I can! I can't type any faster than this. If I could, I'd be able to by now! If I need to be able to type at 70 words per minute (apparently I'm at 40 or so, so it completely boggles my mind at how the hell that's possible) to do anything with computers, that alone strikes out about half the things I want to do apparently; the other half is stricken out by my inability to do grad school work. There's no chance in hell I'll have what it takes to get a Ph.D. Not with all the stress that would cause.

I can't do this thing called "life"; I'm just gonna find a bridge to jump off of or something. Unless anyone has any better ideas. Would anyone here miss my posts if I did? That's something I need to know.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Lunatic Quark

Re: I just...wanna die :(

Postby Lunatic Quark » March 13th, 2015, 10:00 pm

I may not be the most active person here in terms of posting, but I would totally miss you! I'm not really good with words so I don't really know what kind of help I could provide, but if you're seriously thinking about this, please reconsider. There are always people who will miss you if you're gone, no matter what it seems like, and there are always ways for things to work out no matter how hopeless life seems.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 13th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Please call this number: 1-800-273-8255

Of course we would miss you. We've said as such.
But I know from personal experience this isn't the sort of thing that listens to reason. You need help - a psychiatrist, a psychologist too. There's no shame in it. Your school probably allows you to get evaluated free if you work through them - the kids are supervised so don't worry about who's administrating the test.

Remind yourself- self murder is almost always done in panic, not fear. If you want the dignity of a fighter there's nothing wrong with dulling that panic, so you can face actual fears.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Glitch

Postby Glitch » March 14th, 2015, 4:23 am

I'm bad at trying to help people, but do what Tovarisch said. Phone that number, someone will be there to talk to you.

As much as you believe that people won't miss you if you're gone, trust me, they will. The situation you're in right now is temporary, and it will change later, but death is a very permanent option that should not be taken lightly.

And lastly: I don't know you, but I would miss your posts. Everyone would miss your posts.

I'm sorry, I'm bad at words. But please don't kill yourself. I mean it.
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 14th, 2015, 7:54 am

GlitchedGhost wrote:As much as you believe that people won't miss you if you're gone, trust me, they will. The situation you're in right now is temporary, and it will change later, but death is a very permanent option that should not be taken lightly.

This is really something you should take to heart. I can speak from personal experience that even if you think that everything would just be better off with you gone, you'd be wrong. Even your sister, despite how shitty she seems to be towards you lately, would probably feel absolutely awful for how she treated you if you were to kill yourself. As dumb and cliched as it sounds, it does get better so long as you keep trying and just don't give up. Find some things that make you happy or take your mind off things for a bit so you can relax, that will help a lot.
And lastly: I don't know you, but I would miss your posts. Everyone would miss your posts.

I'm sorry, I'm bad at words. But please don't kill yourself. I mean it.

Also this.
💙💙💙

Buttson

Postby Buttson » March 17th, 2015, 9:47 am

Just remember, it gets worse and it gets better. These are not the worst moments you'll ever have or probably have ever had, and if the second is true then you already know you can deal with it.
Image Dicks

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 17th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Buttson wrote:Just remember, it gets worse and it gets better. These are not the worst moments you'll ever have or probably have ever had, and if the second is true then you already know you can deal with it.

What exactly are you trying to say there? I'd say this is less-than-sensitive, but I've seriously started to wonder if anything will get better :tangry: :tsad2: .
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Return to “General Perversion”