The "Make a Wish and Have It Corrupted" Game

Post yours, forum games, and other post++ styled threads go here.
Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Re: The "Make a Wish and Have It Corrupted" Game

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 10th, 2015, 11:08 pm

Granted, but we all end up miserable and homeless because (depending on where you are living) we don't have the ability to do just the paperwork let alone anything else we suddenly need to do in German, French, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Czech, Italian, or those strange inbred languages what they speak in the Switz

I wish I had a PC capable of playing Skyrim, shared between Yosemite, Windows 10, arch Linux, and FreeBSD because fuck it I'm a nerd, that also didn't generate a lot of heat or noise or suck a crazy amount of energy.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 10th, 2015, 11:17 pm

Granted but it dies within the year.

I wish sex negative "feminists" didn't exist. Sex isn't bad, people :tangry: :theart:!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 10th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Granted, but that also took out the suffragettes from the first wave and now we're about 300 years behind human rights wise

I wish "achieving happiness" was a subject in school, and that the psychology and science of happiness was better understood
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 10th, 2015, 11:29 pm

Granted but it turns out what you needed to do was, in fact, be an extrovert. Good fucking luck :tangry:.

I wish I knew why humans both shame people for being virgins and shame people for being sluts. It's not only illogical, it's sad :tsad2:.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 11th, 2015, 12:00 am

The secret is evolution. The same reason we practice polygamy - men take fewer risks than women do investing in multiple mates, and the imperative to fuck is stronger than the imperative to be moral.

I wish I had a good 3ds capture device

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » May 11th, 2015, 3:09 am

Granted but you don't have a 3DS :opieop:

I wish I had some new clothes
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 11th, 2015, 3:14 am

Granted but they don't fit. Like this blue robe that I totally did not steal from any Babylonian deity what are you talking about :undecided: ?

I wish I could have sex with a dinosaur. Or Ishtar. Same thing.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 11th, 2015, 3:15 am

granted

its fetish gear meant for female anatomy

I wish North Korea revolted and established a country with a constitution like Germany's

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 11th, 2015, 5:18 am

Granted but they do it in response to Iran building a nuke.

I wish the religious/"alien astronaut" types would universally see their mythologies/narratives as the interesting science fiction/fantasy stories that they are, but nothing more. Like this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin (who's novel I'm actually reading, and enjoying, but whose..."theories" about Nibiru, not so much). Or this guy: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mike_Bara. Or, for that matter, this fool, and others like him: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Andrew_Layton_Schlafly. Being interested in ancient Egyptian and Mesopotamian mythology and religion (and in modern, neo-Pagan imaginings thereof) would be easier without being lumped in with nuts, after all.

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » May 11th, 2015, 2:21 pm

Granted but then all the theories are gonna be true and aliens from Nibiru will suppress humanity

I wish I had Pizza right now
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » May 11th, 2015, 3:37 pm

Granted, but it's cold.

I wish I was better in shape.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » May 11th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Granted, now you're a triangle.

I wish my cold pizza was hot

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 11th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Granted, it's -1 Kelvin

I wish TalkHaus had better moderation

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » May 11th, 2015, 10:43 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Granted, it's -1 Kelvin

Tova that's literally impossibly colder :dansgame:

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:I wish TalkHaus had better moderation

Granted, but I am that moderation. :kappa:

I wish I was a 3D Shape. ;_;
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 11th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Lead Luigi wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Granted, it's -1 Kelvin

Tova that's literally impossibly colder :dansgame:

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:I wish TalkHaus had better moderation

Granted, but I am that moderation. :kappa:

I wish I was a 3D Shape. ;_;

Lead, learn to into thermodynamics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_temperature

Granted, you're a dodecahedron (and in 4d space you're a mobius strip)

I wish lead could into thermodynamics

<tovakj> yes

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » May 12th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Granted, but he doesn't understand it

I wish my life was better

Lunatic Quark

Postby Lunatic Quark » May 14th, 2015, 12:45 am

Granted, your life is so much better than everyone else's that everyone starts forming angry mobs out of pure jelousy

I wish I was better at determining what the hell I want

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 14th, 2015, 1:15 am

granted, its the one full of unbaptized babies

i wish i knew what i was talking about, apparently

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 16th, 2015, 5:34 am

Granted, you're talking about a distinct...issue with Fundamentalist logic. Basically, they believe that everyone who's not baptized will go to hell, but they also happen to not support infant baptism oftentimes. So, what, are infants born evil? I'd believe it, but I don't think they deserve to go to hell. Especially if they were stillborn :tsad2:.

I wish I knew what problem Tova had with BDSM. It's safe, sane, and consensual...at least when done right (not like 50 Shades of Grey does it). Nothing wrong with that! And so many things right :tstick2: :theart:!

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 16th, 2015, 5:43 am

My issue was with the creep who thinks it's the only valid expression of sex between humans (and an obligatory expression of heteronormity), especially because he's the sort of guy who doesn't believe in consent because his whole ilk are literally evil (and would probably execute everyone here if they got their hands on any kind of power btw). Nothing to do with safe deeds between consenting adults

I wish I wasn't scared of the talkhaus now

<tovakj> yes

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » May 16th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Granted, but the talkhaus ceases to exist.

I wish that earth was flat

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » May 16th, 2015, 3:13 pm

Granted, but there is a war between the people that live on the top and the bottom of the planet which ultimately leads to all life as we know it being wiped out completely.

I wish I had lucid dreams.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 16th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:My issue was with the creep who thinks it's the only valid expression of sex between humans (and an obligatory expression of heteronormity), especially because he's the sort of guy who doesn't believe in consent because his whole ilk are literally evil (and would probably execute everyone here if they got their hands on any kind of power btw). Nothing to do with safe deeds between consenting adults

So, what you're saying is, that guy you referred to in Iso's stream wasn't doing it right? Alright then.

Lead Luigi wrote:Granted, but there is a war between the people that live on the top and the bottom of the planet which ultimately leads to all life as we know it being wiped out completely.

I wish I had lucid dreams.

Granted but it takes you five years to learn how to do it, and along the way there's a lot of "dream interpretation" pseudoscience you have to wade through, as you look in the New Age section for books on how to do it, rather than the (actual) Psychology section (or, alternatively, you have to wade through the entirely scientific but useless for your current purposes hypotheses about what dreams are/why we (and other "higher" species) sleep while many more primitive creatures don't (Forgive me for invoking the "Great Chain of Being", but sleep *does* seem to have come from "no sleep" rather than the other way around, so it would have to have evolutionary advantages. I presume plural, since it has the distinct *disadvantage* of leaving you vulnerable to predators, at least in a way)).

Now that Tova explained my previous question a bit better, I wish I knew what he meant by "Snivies have the opposite of your personality". Seriously, I'm confused. Does that mean Snivies are distinctly asexual?

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » May 16th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Granted, but for other people it will seem that you don't know what he means.

I wish Tova would replace Putin

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » May 16th, 2015, 6:15 pm

Granted but then Tova becomes the new Stalin (much like how Putin is the new Hitler, apparently :tangry:)

I wish the idealism of Communism worked in practice.

chridd

Postby chridd » May 16th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Granted. Any country that tries communism is extremely likely to succeed. However, due to bad luck, the first few major attempts were spectacular failures, so no one ever wants to try it again.

I wish I had more ideas for wishes.

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » May 16th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Granted, but no one else has any ideas, so the thread died shortly after.

I wish modern television wasn't filled with so much garbage.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » May 16th, 2015, 11:08 pm

Granted. Everything's high quality in terms of art, but because of the lack of industry and being held up to soviet standards it turns out that there's only one network now and everything's made on a "1980s infomercial" budget.

I wish I understood Romanian/Moldavian, at least enough to understand this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnQ688Dc-w

(also the snivy thing is - snivy is obnoxiously stuck up. That's why it's snide ivy, or smugleaf)

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » June 17th, 2015, 8:56 am

I wish NSFW retroactively means "no spaghetti for wario"

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 17th, 2015, 1:32 pm

Granted but with the traditional porn/gore warning label now meaning something else, there's now nothing to warn you about those things and you stumble into the sickest forms at the worst possible times, losing your sanity, or at least your job, within the day.

I wish there were porn everywhere you looked. Not just on the Internet, but in real life.

chridd

Postby chridd » June 17th, 2015, 6:55 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:I wish there were porn everywhere you looked. Not just on the Internet, but in real life.
Granted. There's porn everywhere I look, but nowhere that you look.

I wish there were no porn anywhere I look.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 17th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Granted, but now you don't have any form of release when your body gets too "heated". Like what mine always is :theart:!

Let me...rephrase my previous wish: I wish there were porn everywhere I looked. And that I could consume it all somehow. And that I could still meet my other needs while meeting my "needs" :tstick2: :theart:. I want to be enjoying porn forever :theart:!

Oh, and I wish I had a harem to enjoy it with.

chridd

Postby chridd » August 3rd, 2015, 7:06 am

Granted, but you also somehow become a sexually-repulsed asexual.

I wish I could (re-)watch any stream any time I wanted.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 3rd, 2015, 7:22 am

granted, but you have to use ancient flash standards that fry your cpu and poison your drive with malware

I wish an actual alternative to flash that didn't need like 4 cpus to compile video existed that was capable of instantly replacing the players for youtube and twitch

<tovakj> yes

chridd

Postby chridd » August 3rd, 2015, 7:29 pm

Granted, but it has an absolutely horrible user interface.

I wish YouTube would just put the controls below the video and always displayed like they used to, instead of covering up part of the video (making it harder to see the whole thing) and hiding them while it's playing (so I can't see where I am in the video as easily).

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 3rd, 2015, 9:26 pm

Granted but in order to do that, they break something else for the next 3 years.

I wish Youtube would stop changing its interface, and would stop removing features that used to exist.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 4th, 2015, 4:11 am

Granted but before that they remove all useful features.

I wish summer would end already.
EarthPhantomTS wrote:they break something else for the next 3 years.

I'm not seeing anything new here though?
💙💙💙

En Gardevoir

Postby En Gardevoir » August 5th, 2015, 2:00 pm

Granted, but it will be summer again next week.

I wish I can stop earthquakes.

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » August 8th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Granted, but you now create tornadoes.

I wish I had all the amiibo :c
A man of many voices

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 8th, 2015, 10:28 pm

Granted. You're a curiosity of the world, with a super high net worth you really can't dip into. But after the news harasses you for a slow day story, thieves learn of you and steal them all, especially shulk

I wish there was long-lasting peace in the Caucasus-Anatolia-Pontic/Caspian Step region.

<tovakj> yes

Return to “The Trash Heap”