The "Make a Wish and Have It Corrupted" Game

Post yours, forum games, and other post++ styled threads go here.
chridd

Re: The "Make a Wish and Have It Corrupted" Game

Postby chridd » March 30th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Granted. You are now a chicken in a factory farm.

I wish that everyone had a life that they personally found pleasant and fulfilling.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 30th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Granted, there are just two humans left. Both males. Both are of very low intelligence, but happen to be gay enough to be happy without reproducing. They live in a particularly fertile little area and have the skill set to pick fruit at leasure or catch rabbits for meat. Mint and some other things grow in abundance, and the apocolypse left them enough firewood and kerosene to last them to the end of their natural lives. The bears don't colonize until 30 years after.

I wish I was in the financial, professional, educational, and emotional states necessary to seriously consider going out with someone.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » March 30th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Granted, but now you will be like many others, wanting a date but never getting one. Ever.

I wish I became successful.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 30th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Congratulations Lee Kuan Yew this is your legacy

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sin ... 55782.html

I wish real, democratic, post-luxemburgian (Rosa, not the country) swiss-style direct democracy advocating kardeljan commies grounded firmly in rationalism and scientific consensus would team up with a bunch of economists and political scientists to make a political party with goals of winning small before large and effectively tackling issues without speaking down to their audiences
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 30th, 2015, 11:38 pm

Granted but it takes 1000 years for them to win the Presidency.

I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

chridd

Postby chridd » March 31st, 2015, 12:49 am

Granted, but it turns out what you want to do with your life is impossible.

I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life.

Buttson

Postby Buttson » March 31st, 2015, 6:14 am

Granted, you want to write angry articles about young people, liberals and freakers in a local free newspaper

I wish I didn't have so much hair
Image Dicks

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 31st, 2015, 6:17 am

Granted, Caesar, you're bald.

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

I wish the Ides of March were a national holiday.

<tovakj> yes

chridd

Postby chridd » March 31st, 2015, 6:30 am

Granted. Everyone, even your best friend, kills you, in order to make the most genuine reenactment of the events of that day possible. (If you don't already have a best friend, then someone befriends you for the sole purpose of killing you.)

I wish that Nintendo had come up with a less-confusing name for Toads

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 31st, 2015, 8:09 pm

Granted. They're now called "Stools".

I wish I didn't find such potty humor funny.

(inb4 "Potty humor and sex jokes activate the same parts of the brain..." is the corruption :undecided:)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 31st, 2015, 11:01 pm

Granted. You're like me and actually physically wretch when it's done.

I wish I had an actual tolerance for it, at least enough to help with things like changing diapers when needed.

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 1st, 2015, 2:33 am

Granted. You develop the tolerance through having children. Congratulations, and well-wishes to your kids! Also, good luck. You're gonna need it :twink: .

I wish I knew how the brain interprets humor. Like, what parts of the brain does humor activate? Is the "type" of humor important? Like, do "primal" things like sex and bowel movement jokes activate one part, and more "refined" things like satire activate a different part, or is it all ultimately the same to the human brain?

(Also, forgive me for that!)

chridd

Postby chridd » April 1st, 2015, 4:12 am

Granted. You know how explaining a joke ruins it? Now you'll never find a joke funny again!

I wish that websites wouldn't make visited and unvisited links the same color.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 1st, 2015, 4:37 am

All links are now colored 0x000000 and 0x000001. They don't. Technically.

I wish I knew why old Japanese numerals have the pattern where 1, pitatu, sounds like 2, putotu, 3, mitutu, sounds like 6, mututu, 4, yotutu, sounds like 8, yatutu, and then the etymologies of 5 (itu) 10 (towo) 7 (nana) and especially 9 (kokono, sounding like koko's).

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 4th, 2015, 6:55 pm

Granted but, again, I got to name them :tstick2:!

I wish I knew some of the holy rituals to my patron deities, and I wish I had the ability to do them. Moreover, I wish I could do something to make myself feel like the goddess I am, and I wish others could see it. Basically, I want to publicly honor Ishtar and Tiamat while simultaneously honoring myself.

Oh, and I wish the ritual to honor my own inner goddess involves sex :theart:.

(Hopefully I can get this thread moving again :undecided:...)

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 4th, 2015, 10:51 pm

Granted,, but they've switched with the Egyptian gods-

Isfet is literally evil so the Egyptians didn't worship her, but her name overlapped with Nu, Apophis, and Seth. Nu was worshipped as the father of Atum, and was linked to the Nile's inundation. So in addition to animal sacrifice (NOT COWS) consumption of (Egyptian) lettuce (it bled palatable white latex) and such aphrodisiacs. Bring a lotus to blossom would help too. Seth was storm guy and foreigner guy, so animal burning but DO NOT EAT THE LETTUCE Horus did a thing and made it talk it was gross.

Just worship Tethys.

As for Ishtar Bast, cat things. Burn nip. Give nip. Give milk. Drink milk. Temple whorse there. Music! Music music music. Also in a complicated thing she is also Hathor, so parties, and Sekhmet, so slaughter POWs and point mirrors at your enemies and be lions and drinks LOTS OF RED BEER

I wish I weren't getting a lecture about Chinese medicin, qi, gematria, chakras, crystals, and frequencies right now

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 4th, 2015, 10:56 pm

(alternatively cake a porcupine in clay and bake it (peel the needles))

stop telling me your crystal frequency bs will heal my stage 4 metasticised lung cancer turned brain cancer aunt who's losing everything because her meds are more expensive than gold

she tried it

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 4th, 2015, 11:01 pm

"I know this lady from Lemuria in the fifth dimension. She teaches alchemy" heeeellllppp

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 5th, 2015, 12:10 am

Granted but you miss the part where they mention something that actually works when I take you out to have sex with you :theart:!

I wish I weren't laughing so hard from Tova's juxtaposing Babylonian goddesses with possible Egyptian equivalents :tbiggrin:!

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » April 5th, 2015, 4:37 am

Granted, instead you laughed so hard for a shorter period of time, you died. Congratulations!

I wish tomorrow wasn't the last day of my spring break.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 5th, 2015, 6:04 am

Granted. It is tomorrow.

(Seriously, it is. I'm typing this at like 2 AM)

I wish I knew why I was still here, on my computer, instead of having sex while drinking milk and executing my prisoners.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 5th, 2015, 6:13 am

Granted. You haven't become the charismatic leader of your own cult yet

I wish I had dreams weird enogh to share in the dream thread, instead things like "waving a teach to gesture my going to the restroom in the middle of lunch detention that was optional for me anyways"*

*bad Latin teacher had mandatory lunch detention for everyone with As to tutor people with Ds or Fs. Bad incentivising, dumbass

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 5th, 2015, 6:45 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Granted. You haven't become the charismatic leader of your own cult yet

I suppose that would be why. You want to join :twink: :theart: ?

Anyway, Granted but your dreams become nightmares, and most of them are about a certain Babylonian goddess chasing you down to fuck and kill you.

I wish I knew where the hell that came from :tsurprise: . Probably from my nightmares <_<.

(Also, that dream sounds pretty interesting to me :undecided: )

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » April 6th, 2015, 5:35 pm

Granted, now you get to live those nightmares every night, they never get better.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Now that she has a sock she can go all Peter and Valentine on us to steer the metapolitical discourse of the site and lead the first pan-iso government Free people of Iso and later act as a historian for the impending jolpecide, damn bugger

I wish Orson Scott Card wasn't a douchebag

Granted, instead he is a pissbag.

I wish Tova posted in the right thread. :kappa:
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 7th, 2015, 1:29 pm

Granted, but that was the right thread :tstick2: (he was talking about my alternate account, I believe).

I wish I didn't make an alt.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 7th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Granted. You made 7 and went full youtube debator on us

I wish today wasn't being one of those where everything I do feels like I'm always terribly wrong and stupid

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 7th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Granted. You know how they say, "The smartest people know that they know nothing"? Well, you're not smart anymore.

I wish it were sunny outside. I wanna take a walk *pout*!

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 7th, 2015, 5:36 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Granted. You know how they say, "The smartest people know that they know nothing"? Well, you're not smart anymore.

I wish it were sunny outside. I wanna take a walk *pout*!

WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE DAMN SUBSTITUTE LATIN TEACHER WHO GAVE A+ STUDENTS LUNCH DETENTION MADE ME TRANSLATE THIS

FROM GREEK

Also granted, your house is on Mercury at local noon.

I wish everyone on this forum would have their mental issues clear away

<tovakj> yes

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » April 7th, 2015, 8:42 pm

Granted but, they're now all snobs.

I wish I could obtain all the amiibo
A man of many voices

Lunatic Quark

Postby Lunatic Quark » April 8th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Granted, every amiibo on Earth is suddenly teleported to your house and you no longer have any room to move, you also now have to deal with constant hassling from amiibo collecters and the angry previous owners of the amiibos

I wish I had stuff to say more often

metasomnia

Postby metasomnia » April 8th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Granted, but then you never stop talking.

I wish I had a large variety of hats
Have a literal signature:

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 8th, 2015, 10:51 pm

Granted. You're now the protag of that zelda inspired game. Con: no sentience, eventual rule 34

I wish I woke up at 2 so Id actually have time to take a shower

<tovakj> yes

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » April 9th, 2015, 9:59 am

Granted, but you slip in the shower and have to go to the hospital instead.

I wish my new computer would arrive earlier!
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 9th, 2015, 3:27 pm

It arrives one day earlier but they forgot to ship whichever part you ordered that's most important.

I wish it would stop being so dry and polleny. Really getting tired of waking up feeling like someone used my head as a parking lot.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 10th, 2015, 12:50 am

Granted. Now it's always raining. Like it is where I live.

(Though thunderstorms are pretty, they can also be scary :tsad2:)

I wish I had a blue Chaldean robe. One that fit me.

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » April 10th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Granted, you got a XXXXXL robe and gained enough weight for it to fit you.

I wish there was a new color.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 10th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Granted but trichromats (like humans) can't see it.

I wish humans could see better in the dark. And that humans were tetrachromats. And that having less color vision wasn't apparently an adaptive advantage.

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » April 11th, 2015, 2:30 am

Granted, but all of our other senses are dulled.

I wish EarthPhantomTS would update the Sonic thread to include the current Sonic CD episodes. :kappa:
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 11th, 2015, 9:51 am

Granted but she didn't do so until just now :tstick2:.

(Hey, better late than never, right?)

I wish I had the will to keep that thread updated :tsad2:.

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » May 10th, 2015, 10:18 pm

Granted but all the wishes are gonna be dull!

I wish I could visit all you people no problem in 15 minutes
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Return to “The Trash Heap”