The "Make a Wish and Have It Corrupted" Game

Post yours, forum games, and other post++ styled threads go here.
Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Re: The "Make a Wish and Have It Corrupted" Game

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 15th, 2015, 6:49 am

chridd wrote:Granted. Your wish-granter is not familiar with Nietzschean value ethics and can't find a good summary in 5 seconds, so ze just gives everyone displeasure-avoidance consequentialism. Everyone takes drugs/brain modifications to make them unable to feel displeasure; as a result, people don't avoid things that are obviously damaging to their bodies (getting run over by cars, not eating for extremely long periods of time, setting themselves on fire, etc.), so everyone dies.

Consequentialism would have already weighed those consequences and selected against

chridd wrote:I wish everyone shared my views on what's subjective, objective, and relative, and that philosophical things that I've read about the subject didn't seem so different from my views (and possibly straw-man-ish) that I'm not even sure if I'm using the word "subjective" right.

Granted. Suddenly you are overcome with a deep feeling of perverse emptiness as you realize you have nothing new to contribute to humanity.

I with this song wasn't originally dedicated to fucking Lenin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ0ouj3oRhE
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » February 15th, 2015, 1:17 pm

Granted, it was dedicated to Stalin instead.

I wish I had telepathy, and the brainpower to not go insane from it.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 16th, 2015, 11:33 pm

Granted but you go insane from "seeing" what's in my mind (as I said somewhere else, it's a burning desire for a worldwide orgy while the world ends) :twink: :theart:.

I wish this mythological beauty (Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of war and sex) ends up being used as a Guardian in La-Mulana 2:

(Seriously, she could compete with Tiamat in awesomeness :theart: , and I'd love to see how Nigoro does that crazy, lustful bitch)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » February 21st, 2015, 1:28 pm

She will, but she'll be the first boss and lame

I wish Iso's leg fell asleep
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 21st, 2015, 1:48 pm

Granted but he didn't notice it in time so it fell off shortly afterward.

I wish it weren't so freaking dry and warm lately.
💙💙💙

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » February 21st, 2015, 3:20 pm

Granted, instead you get 15 feet of snow, freezing rain, and there are car crashes everywhere.

I wish there was an easier way to get rid of ice and snow.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 21st, 2015, 5:00 pm

Granted. The sun has expanded outward; the earth is singed and burnt in the outermost waves of plasma. There is no snow. There is no silicon. Only a dense Iron core.

I wish ibn Abdul Wahhab and bin Saud died horribly at the hands of a competing Arab warlord.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » February 26th, 2015, 3:37 pm

Granted, but that leader was a terrorist.

I wish I didn't biff it on bleachers last night. :opieop:
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 3rd, 2015, 6:52 am

Granted but I have no idea what that means so nothing happened at all.

I wish my alpha-bitch of a sister fails her classes this semester :tangry: (seriously, I could use a laugh to cheer me up right about now)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » March 3rd, 2015, 2:52 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Granted but I have no idea what that means so nothing happened at all.

I wish my alpha-bitch of a sister fails her classes this semester :tangry: (seriously, I could use a laugh to cheer me up right about now)

Granted, but you are also an "alpha-bitch" who failed her classes.

I wish I had a money.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 3rd, 2015, 2:57 pm

granted, but it's all zelda rupees

I wish people actually got my really weird jokes

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » March 3rd, 2015, 3:19 pm

Granted, but now YOU don't understand what comes out of your own mouth.

I wish I had the Zelda Rupee to USD conversion rate.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 3rd, 2015, 3:37 pm

Lead Luigi wrote:Granted, but now YOU don't understand what comes out of your own mouth.

Funny thing I already don't

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 4th, 2015, 5:47 pm

Lead Luigi wrote:Granted, but now YOU don't understand what comes out of your own mouth.

(since Tova forgot to "grant" your wish)

Granted, but 1 Rupee is worth $0.10.

I wish I could find money by chopping bushes and grass. Get rich quick the Link way :twink: :theart: !

Lead Luigi wrote:Granted, but you are also an "alpha-bitch" who failed her classes.

Well, in a manner of speaking, that is true :tsad2: . Depression sucks.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 4th, 2015, 6:29 pm

Granted. Money bubbles as all vegetation is wiped out before inflation and hunger reach equilibrium. The apocalypse this creates leads to the abandonment of money.

I wish my wrist stopped hurting from writing at a bad angle

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » March 4th, 2015, 9:43 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Granted. Money bubbles as all vegetation is wiped out before inflation and hunger reach equilibrium. The apocalypse this creates leads to the abandonment of money.

I wish my wrist stopped hurting from writing at a bad angle

Granted, but now your wrist is hurting from well, Y'know... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wish I was able to punch bricks and get gold.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

chridd

Postby chridd » March 5th, 2015, 6:26 am

Granted, but those bricks are actually Toads who have been transformed into bricks by Bowser. Each time you punch a brick, you're hurting a Toad.

I wish that I could see an aurora (outside of pictures/videos/etc.)

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » March 5th, 2015, 6:34 pm

Hurting a Toad while getting Money? WIN WIN :kreygasm:
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 5th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Granted but you aren't dressed for the weather necessary to see the aurora borealis (sp?) and succumb to frostbite.

I wish I had boob lasers. Like my wife :theart:!

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 5th, 2015, 8:53 pm

Granted but you have absolutely no control over when they go off and they like to go off at the most inopportune of moments.

I wish it wasn't so irritatingly dry lately.
💙💙💙

pholtos

Postby pholtos » March 5th, 2015, 9:02 pm

Congratulations! Your area is now flooded with waste high water.

I wish everything was adorable.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 5th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Granted. People never treat disease anymore because suffering is adorable, especially cute little cancer-chan

I wish I had the will to finish up the vocabulary for my toy language already so I could stop thinking about it

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 7th, 2015, 3:47 pm

Granted but it takes 2 years of continuous work only for no one to use it.

Actually that probably describes the life cycle of many computer programs. Two years of work, two users if they're lucky. So...err...yeah

I wish I were a stripper. Dancing on the poles for money :theart: ! I mean, I obviously love sex and everything related to it anyway, might as well, right?

inb4 corruption is "You learn quickly how shitty that life is" :undecided:

pholtos wrote:Congratulations! Your area is now flooded with waste high water.

How about waist-high snow? In fucking March. I thought March 1st was suppose to be the beginning of meteorological spring. And I don't even live in the north! What the hell, weather? Is this some of that "climate change" shit or something?

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 7th, 2015, 6:13 pm

Granted. Your regulars include Bubba Red, the kind of redneck who spent his inbred childhood shooting small animals for fun, Loo-e McMan, your regional grand wizard (covered in swastikas with links to the likes of Annissimov), and Frank Fisher, a multi-offender perv who brings his disease-ridden dick out at shows. Each of these guys has the strength and craziness and batshit weaseliness to push their way back to your dressing room and each have pretty psychotic plans in mind if they ever muscle their way to you. And then it turns out you live in super-jail's universe.

I wish I knew why I wrote cancer-kun originally and the effects it would have had had I wrote it that way

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 7th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Granted. Your regulars include Bubba Red, the kind of redneck who spent his inbred childhood shooting small animals for fun, Loo-e McMan, your regional grand wizard (covered in swastikas with links to the likes of Annissimov), and Frank Fisher, a multi-offender perv who brings his disease-ridden dick out at shows. Each of these guys has the strength and craziness and batshit weaseliness to push their way back to your dressing room and each have pretty psychotic plans in mind if they ever muscle their way to you. And then it turns out you live in super-jail's universe.

I wish I knew why I wrote cancer-kun originally and the effects it would have had had I wrote it that way

(Seriously, we need the ability to thumbs up posts on this site! Or maybe I'm just crazy)

Anyway, Granted, but the reason why will blow...your...mind...

As well as possibly give you a heart attack. Seriously, it's that profound :twink: .

I wish I had the guts to shorten the tendons in my feet such that I couldn't wear heels shorter than four inches, and that the only times when I saw my bare feet from then on were when I was changing, and that I had a huge collection of four, five, six, and seven inch heels that never wore out, and that I always had the funds to buy those cute shoes I see and think WANT :theart: :theart: :theart: ! everywhere I go.

Oh, and the tendon-shortening process happens tomorrow. So no bullshit about "You finally get the guts to have such an operation when you're 70" :twink: !

(P.S. I promise I will stop with the sexual wishes...sometime this century)

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » March 12th, 2015, 3:33 pm

Congratulations! You get the guys to get that surgery as well as a new experimental brain transplant! Your new body is fat, and ugly. Good Job.

I wish I had some sort of Godly Superpower.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 12th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Granted, you have the godly superpower of seeing everything, so long as it's something you REALLY didn't want to see in the first place.

I wish it were cool and rainy rather than dry and too freaking warm so I could fix my sleep schedule some.
💙💙💙

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » March 12th, 2015, 4:57 pm

*waves hand*

"Hi Lead!"
Project Pokémon team - Music, QA, Writing, Master of taking notes in .txt forms sometimes

#shootitinthemouth

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » March 12th, 2015, 5:36 pm

Granted, there is now Freezing Rain as far as the Eye can see, causing car crashes, plane crashes, stock market crashes, and even computer crashes. Everything crashes.

I wish I had an orange.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

chridd

Postby chridd » March 12th, 2015, 5:46 pm

Granted. You now have a color.

I wish that it were warm and dry again, rather than freezing rain as far as the eye can see.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 12th, 2015, 11:04 pm

Granted. It's now a desert.

I wish I had watched Viper: GTS earlier. It actually had quite a sweet ending.

(Also, if you don't know what it is, it's hentai. So I wouldn't look it up at work :twink:)

Alice wrote:Granted, you have the godly superpower of seeing everything, so long as it's something you REALLY didn't want to see in the first place.

You mean like what Tiamat and I were doing last Friday :theart: ? It's something that's guaranteed to squick you out :tstick2: .

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 13th, 2015, 4:12 am

Granted but for some weird reason you watched it in reverse. (Or reverse order if it has multiple episodes, considering you said it's a hentai it probably is just one OVA though.)
Lead Luigi wrote:Granted, there is now Freezing Rain as far as the Eye can see, causing car crashes, plane crashes, stock market crashes, and even computer crashes. Everything crashes.

Sounds perfectly acceptable to me. I'd rather actually getting a good night's sleep over being on my computer.
EarthPhantomTS wrote:So I wouldn't look it up at work :twink:)

Obviously this is something everyone should look up at work, especially if they hate their job.

I wish __________.
💙💙💙

chridd

Postby chridd » March 13th, 2015, 4:53 am

Granted, but __________.

I wish you'd come up with a non-blank wish.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 13th, 2015, 6:04 am

Granted, but it was somehow more perverted and degenerate than Earth's, causing us all to judge her harshly, and it's all your fault you big jerk

I wish I had perfect pitch

<tovakj> yes

chridd

Postby chridd » March 13th, 2015, 6:26 am

Granted. You now have some perfect pitch.

I wish more websites would use fonts where l and I look different.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 13th, 2015, 6:40 am

Granted but now 0 and O look identical.
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Granted, but it was somehow more perverted and degenerate than Earth's, causing us all to judge her harshly, and it's all your fault you big jerk

This would be extremely easy if I actually tried, lol.

I wish I had the energy to actually get something done today rather than wasting my entire day reading again.
💙💙💙

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » March 13th, 2015, 3:38 pm

Granted, you're so hyper active you never sleep, and die of sleep deprivation.

I wish Sarusig's Body secreted condiments. :kappa:
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

chridd

Postby chridd » March 13th, 2015, 6:42 pm

Granted, but they're full of germs.

I wish to win MaGL X2.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 13th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Granted, but yours is the only remotely competent entry. If that.

I wish I didn't suck ass at everything. Seriously, I hate my life :tangry: :tsad2: .

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » March 30th, 2015, 6:30 pm

Granted, you now suck at everything but being an Astronaut. However, as there is no way for you to find out what you're actually good at without trying, and you just so happen to never try becoming an astronaut, nothing changes.

I wish... I were... a bird.

Return to “The Trash Heap”