The "Make a Wish and Have It Corrupted" Game

Post yours, forum games, and other post++ styled threads go here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Re: The "Make a Wish and Have It Corrupted" Game

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 29th, 2015, 4:31 am

Granted but this thread becomes boring as a result, and ends up dying.

I wish this thread never dies. Like, our grandchildren continue it after our deaths :twink: !
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » January 29th, 2015, 5:25 am

Granted but with the number of antinatalists and other nonbreeders here grandchildren only occurs because of some evil rapetastic reactionary reverso-revolution like what's been happening in Russia

I wish people who thought that would be a good thing didn't exist
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

chridd

Postby chridd » February 1st, 2015, 12:53 pm

Granted. Now no one revolts at all when there's a bad government, so governments keep getting worse and worse.

I wish that "Preview" buttons in forums showed how people would interpret and respond to my post, rather than just the formatting. [small]...formatting is the easy part...[/small]

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » February 2nd, 2015, 1:00 am

Granted, but now no one responds the way "Preview" says they will.

I wish for a Mario Sunshine 2/Mario Sunshine HD on WiiU.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 2nd, 2015, 3:52 am

Granted but it was rushed, so it sucks.

I wish people who thought sex/sexual humor was a bad thing didn't exist :tsad2: .
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » February 2nd, 2015, 9:40 pm

Granted, instead all sex/sexual humor becomes bad.

I wish I had a health potion from The Legend of Zelda that I could drink whenever I got injured to heal myself.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 2nd, 2015, 11:52 pm

Granted. It tastes worse than butts; you now know why link makes that face, and why he smiles very wide even if you make him drink 7 year old milk

I wish zeldo was real, even if the reactionaries would probably be right in that universe
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 3rd, 2015, 9:05 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:I wish zeldo was real, even if the reactionaries would probably be right in that universe

Granted but we're in the Wind Waker timeline, so a Global Flood actually happens.

I wish people who believed in the Global Flood in Genesis lost the right to vote. It would certainly make American politics a hell of a lot more sane, with the Republicans losing the "completely nuts" part of their voter base.

Lead Luigi wrote:Granted, instead all sex/sexual humor becomes bad.

Well, umm...that would certainly be hell for me :undecided: ...

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 4th, 2015, 1:30 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:I wish zeldo was real, even if the reactionaries would probably be right in that universe

Granted but we're in the Wind Waker timeline, so a Global Flood actually happens.

I wish people who believed in the Global Flood in Genesis lost the right to vote. It would certainly make American politics a hell of a lot more sane, with the Republicans losing the "completely nuts" part of their voter base.

Lead Luigi wrote:Granted, instead all sex/sexual humor becomes bad.

Well, umm...that would certainly be hell for me :undecided: ...

Granted, but all of history has to collapse in a way that makes 90% of the US believe in a literal global flood of Gilgamesh. Some cons - patriarchy to the extreme extreme, and eye-for-an-eye laws more rampant; pros for you though Tiamat is something everyone believes and naked wrestling is accepted pretty widespread.

I wish the Ancient Egyptian religion was... literally accurate in its worldview up to the point of bodies needing to be preserved for the soul to survive or offerings needing to be made.

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 5th, 2015, 1:30 am

Granted but your family decides to cremate you, as you die suddenly before telling your family of your wishes and they just go with what they think is best.

I wish I were a succubus.

pros for you though Tiamat is something everyone believes and naked wrestling is accepted pretty widespread.

Wouldn't Tiamat be viewed much like a certain segment of the Bible Belt views Satan? As a being to be feared, and certainly NOT worshiped?

Also, the sad thing is, something tells me that world you described is still better than what Mesopotamia/the Middle East is like today :undecided: .

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 5th, 2015, 1:37 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:I wish I were a succubus.

Wait, you're not?  Eerrr I mean, granted, but sex is now a routine feeding for you and you don't find enjoyment in it anymore.

I wish I didn't get so involved in books and stories so that I didn't have to consider "do I have three hours ahead of me?" before starting to read.
Project Pokémon team - Music, QA, Writing, Master of taking notes in .txt forms sometimes

#shootitinthemouth

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 5th, 2015, 1:41 am

Granted. Now you don't read at all.

I wish I were 100 feet tall.

Give me a few decades, fu fu fu 

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 5th, 2015, 1:42 am

Granted but you now smell like 100 unwashed feet as well.

I wish I knew everything.
💙💙💙

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 5th, 2015, 1:47 am

Granted. You now know everything. Including what is in the head of the freaks populating this forum. Enjoy your nightmares.

I wish I hadn't run out of corn flakes. =(
Project Pokémon team - Music, QA, Writing, Master of taking notes in .txt forms sometimes

#shootitinthemouth

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 5th, 2015, 1:57 am

Granted but now you're out of both milk and spoons.
Sarusig wrote:Granted. You now know everything. Including what is in the head of the freaks populating this forum. Enjoy your nightmares.

Can't be any more disturbing than what's already in my mind.

I wish I had perfect vision. (As opposed to my current eyesight which is kinda nearly the exact opposite.)
💙💙💙

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 5th, 2015, 2:06 am

Granted, you now have perfect vision. Of course the operation was a bit expensive, but who needs kidneys anyways?

Alice wrote:Can't be any more disturbing than what's already in my mind.

I take it as a personal challenge!

I wish I had a wish idea that was not super depressing.

#shootitinthemouth

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » February 5th, 2015, 9:04 am

Granted, but it's going to insult everyone so noone talks to you ever again

I wish my beard would grow faster
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 5th, 2015, 11:04 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Granted but your family decides to cremate you, as you die suddenly before telling your family of your wishes and they just go with what they think is best.

I wish I were a succubus.

pros for you though Tiamat is something everyone believes and naked wrestling is accepted pretty widespread.

Wouldn't Tiamat be viewed much like a certain segment of the Bible Belt views Satan? As a being to be feared, and certainly NOT worshiped?

Also, the sad thing is, something tells me that world you described is still better than what Mesopotamia/the Middle East is like today :undecided: .

(Old religions generally worshipped their "evil" gods - Seth was the god of foreigners, but he was also the god of storms and the slayer of the serpent; Tiamat was crazy chaotic evil, but so was 90% of the Mesopotamian pantheon ("yo hello I'm Ishtara I'll f you then when I'm bored I'll kill you in the most sadistic way I can think of blood for the blood gods"), and her body is where the fertile earth comes from. It's Zoroastrianism that introduced a culture of absolutism to the middle East, but you should also know that the code of Hammurabi is pretty much the old testament and shariah codes anyways - they're actually quite a bit more lenient.)

Jolpengammler wrote:Granted, but it's going to insult everyone so noone talks to you ever again

I wish my beard would grow faster

Granted, but by dawn, you are Moses; by dusk, you are Merlin; by the next morning, you are the elder from Hare nochi Guu but chins, and by the next evening, you collapse under your own weight and become a black hole of carbon primarily; all the while to feed the growth it took over your mind, forcing you to devour, devour, devour long beyond devouring babies, sewage, and morningstars.

I wish the plane didn't fall in Taiwan

<tovakj> yes

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 5th, 2015, 1:11 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:I wish the plane didn't fall in Taiwan

Granted, it fell in Moscow instead. You racist!

I wish there was some sun out today.

#shootitinthemouth

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 5th, 2015, 1:22 pm

Granted. You have discovered Weird Sun Twitter

I wish I didn't lose to Clay's excadrill in my last nuzlocke

<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 5th, 2015, 2:32 pm

Granted but you lost against the very next pokeman you encountered instead.
Sarusig wrote:I take it as a personal challenge!

Alright, then you should prove my claim wrong, lol.

I wish my house wasn't so warm lately so I could maybe sleep a full 8 hours without waking up constantly.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 6th, 2015, 12:13 am

Alice wrote:
Sarusig wrote:I take it as a personal challenge!

Alright, then you should prove my claim wrong, lol.

I wish my house wasn't so warm lately so I could maybe sleep a full 8 hours without waking up constantly.

Granted. Your house is now freezing cold instead. So you still can't sleep through the night (hey, you said "maybe"!)

(Also, you should see what's in my mind. Half of it is desire for a worldwide orgy that lasts for eternity, the other half is desire to see the world burn. Having the soul of a succubus leaves you with some very...interesting fantasies, by human/pony standards)

I wish we could thumbs up posts on this site. I want to thumbs up Tova's second most recent post in this thread :tsmile: :tbiggrin: (I had forgotten about all that. And yeah, "forgotten" is the right word; I'm pretty sure I knew all that at some point).

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » February 6th, 2015, 6:20 am

Granted, but you lose your thumbs!

I wish I had the ability to use magics.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 6th, 2015, 7:18 am

Granted, but the laws of physics still basically apply, and since you're made of physics, it means everything else does, too, even the inanimate processes have the ability to magic. Metabolism rapidly breaks down due to n-variable complications, stars due to quantum fluctuations routinely channel energy into gigantic magical solar flares, and entropy generally skyrockets throughout the cosmos. What life is left in the universe is not complex, and even then it suffers from new entropic pathways much as life would in a 4d universe. Eventually gravity becomes such that magic causes everything to rip asunder, an early heat death of the universe. What living being that arises in that plane is too horrific for words...

I wish I didn't buy a bad yugioh game this morning when I was half asleep and still thought my dream that the tcg was different in an interesting way

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » February 13th, 2015, 3:09 am

Granted, now the TCG is different in an interesting way, but you don't have the game!

I wish Alice would move the "Photo Dread" thread to "The Dump".
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 13th, 2015, 3:13 am

Granted but I missed and it somehow ended up back in the exact same spot.

I wish I could change my appearance at will.
💙💙💙

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » February 13th, 2015, 3:14 am

Granted, but no one else sees the changing.

I wish I had one dollar.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 13th, 2015, 3:20 am

Granted. Enjoy your allowance for this year.

I wish my days were longer.

#shootitinthemouth

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » February 13th, 2015, 3:55 am

Granted, enjoy living on Mercury.

I wish I was immortal, and could change my age at will.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

chridd

Postby chridd » February 13th, 2015, 6:33 am

Granted, but the only thing that changes when you change your age is the number of years you've been alive. Your health and outward appearance (and anything else age-related you might want to change) don't change when you change your age.

I wish Kiwi 64 actually had 60 treble clefs.

Lunatic Quark

Postby Lunatic Quark » February 13th, 2015, 7:02 am

Granted, but the cost to play Kiwi 65 is raised to 61

I wish for the ability to sleep and wake up whenever and wherever I want with no issue

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 13th, 2015, 5:29 pm

Granted but you get arrested for indecent exposure when, while sleeping, your hand passes to your guyparts (or girlparts, whichever set you have).

(Don't tell me I'm not the only one whose body does that :twink:!)

I wish that, in the midst of all this anti-vaccine crap spreading around like a virus (and allowing other viruses that used to be fucking extinct before this shit started make a resurgence!), the government would get off its lazy ass and make vaccination compulsory. With the penalty of taking away your kids if you refuse to vaccinate them, as that is child abuse :tangry:. Oh, and add in the HPV vaccine being compulsory as well (for both guys and girls, unless it's not safe for guys). Far too many people let their prudishness about sex get in the way of helping prevent what STDs we can.

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario

Postby Lead Luigi » February 13th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Granted, but now Vaccines don't do anything at all!

I wish that I didn't have to do 4 or more projects in a weeks time.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 13th, 2015, 7:00 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:(Don't tell me I'm not the only one whose body does that :twink:!)

I have some bad news for you...

Lead Luigi wrote:I wish that I didn't have to do 4 or more projects in a weeks time.

Granted, now you only have to work 9 hours a day to make a living. Then you can work on your 3 projects.

I wish movies stopped violating Franco-Belgian comics culture. The Smurfs, Tintin, Asterix... Stop making everything sh*t, movies!

#shootitinthemouth

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 13th, 2015, 8:06 pm

Granted, but unfortunately blue patriarchocommunists with one breeding queen between them and insufferable language was bad to begin with

I wish my 64 GB SD card would work for me

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 15th, 2015, 5:32 am

Granted, but everything on it was erased.

And yes I know you're trying to reformat it and even that's not working. Sorry, I can't think of any proper "corruption", and it seems no one else can

EarthPhantomTS wrote:(Don't tell me I'm not the only one whose body does that :twink:!)

I wish I didn't make that embarrassing mistake of adding that extra "not", making the sentence have exactly the opposite of the intended meaning :undecided: .

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 15th, 2015, 5:34 am

Granted, but it didn't really matter

I wish zelda wiki would update the header at the top of each page http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_ ... 2FDungeons

<tovakj> yes

chridd

Postby chridd » February 15th, 2015, 6:15 am

Granted. The header becomes unprotected and an anonymous user replaces it with spam.

I wish people would always get along and resolve their differences peacefully.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 15th, 2015, 6:24 am

Granted. They're dead.

I wish everyone had an articulate sophisticated theory of ethics based on a successful mix of displeasure-avoidance-based consequentialism and secular nietzschean value ethics

<tovakj> yes

chridd

Postby chridd » February 15th, 2015, 6:44 am

Granted. Your wish-granter is not familiar with Nietzschean value ethics and can't find a good summary in 5 seconds, so ze just gives everyone displeasure-avoidance consequentialism. Everyone takes drugs/brain modifications to make them unable to feel displeasure; as a result, people don't avoid things that are obviously damaging to their bodies (getting run over by cars, not eating for extremely long periods of time, setting themselves on fire, etc.), so everyone dies.

I wish everyone shared my views on what's subjective, objective, and relative, and that philosophical things that I've read about the subject didn't seem so different from my views (and possibly straw-man-ish) that I'm not even sure if I'm using the word "subjective" right.

Return to “The Trash Heap”