What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Post yours, forum games, and other post++ styled threads go here.
Sarusig

Re: What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Postby Sarusig » January 24th, 2015, 1:51 am

Oh man I had no idea there was that much stuff behind vocaloids. It's crazy.

Yeah, Metropolice is their big hit (also, there's not always a softer female voice). I'm not too much of a fan of when they go full electronic, but I really like some of their songs. If you're into this type of beauty and the beast opposition (female clean vs male harsh vocals), there's a lot of stuff for you in Japan and Nordic countries.
Project Pokémon team - Music, QA, Writing, Master of taking notes in .txt forms sometimes

#shootitinthemouth

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 24th, 2015, 2:40 am

Sarusig wrote:Oh man I had no idea there was that much stuff behind vocaloids. It's crazy.

Yeah, Metropolice is their big hit (also, there's not always a softer female voice). I'm not too much of a fan of when they go full electronic, but I really like some of their songs. If you're into this type of beauty and the beast opposition (female clean vs male harsh vocals), there's a lot of stuff for you in Japan and Nordic countries.

I haven't really listened to Nordic stuff but I do listen to a Japanese band called exist†trace which I like a lot. For the most part though I predominantly listen to vocaloid stuff anymore with just the occasional non-vocaloid song thrown in for good measure. (Ranging from jpop to kpop to American pop to rap to heavy metal to death metal, lol.)
💙💙💙

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » January 24th, 2015, 3:05 am

Throw everything in a blender, add some funky funk and you get Uchuu Sentai Noiz.

By far my favorite non-metal band (well not REALLY metal anyways).
Project Pokémon team - Music, QA, Writing, Master of taking notes in .txt forms sometimes

#shootitinthemouth

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » January 24th, 2015, 3:14 am

Other than the part where the song seems to randomly cut off at the end, that was actually not bad, lol.
💙💙💙

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » January 24th, 2015, 3:17 am

Oh you're right, shame on me I didn't check the whole song. There's 10 seconds missing at the end. Sorry senpai!

#shootitinthemouth

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » January 28th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Sonata Arctica's Shamandalie. I am 13 again and it feels strangely nice.

#shootitinthemouth

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 3rd, 2015, 4:35 pm

Nyx Avatar Battle Theme from Persona 3

Easily one of the most fitting and awesome themes for any part of any game. Personally I thought the theme was absolutely perfect for that battle.
💙💙💙

Absolut Zero

Postby Absolut Zero » February 4th, 2015, 6:11 am

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 5th, 2015, 1:41 am

I like seeing translated versions of vocaloid songs. It's interesting to see just how disturbing a surprising amount are. For example just came across this English cover of a song called Anti-beat. I had no idea what it was actually about, just that it sounded decent. Turns out it's apparently about someone who is arguably a yandere type character and is suicidally murderous. Not the worst one I've come across though. There's The Full Course For Candy Addicts which is about the singer literally eating her boyfriend. (As in cannibalism, it's not innuendo.) Then there's ones like I'm Sorry I'm Sorry which is about a guy whoring out his daughter. That one is probably the most disturbing one I've come across personally.

The most popular song of last year according to one of the bigger vocaloid song info sites was this song called LUVORATORRRRRY!. Pretty catchy song but if you pay attention to the lyrics it's kinda disturbing as well considering there's bits about the singer wanting to get boned until she stops breathing.
💙💙💙

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 5th, 2015, 1:52 am

Lavatories are known to be all about the sexy times

#shootitinthemouth

Buttson

Postby Buttson » February 6th, 2015, 12:11 pm

Cuushe
I was kind of disappointed by how the rest of this album turned out but man is it a great song.
Image Dicks

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 6th, 2015, 2:46 pm

right now, listening to this and thinking about how wrong everything is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz22Eqp_q3c
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 8th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Ys -The Oath in Felghana OST- 1-13 - Snare of Darkness

Someone linked one of the tracks from Ys I&II Chronicles on another forum I frequent and got me listening to a bunch of Ys music. And now I really want to go play Ys III...
💙💙💙

Sephiko

Postby Sephiko » February 9th, 2015, 1:23 am

This ambient music playlist I got from imgur a month or two ago. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ryfttqwHWr

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 11th, 2015, 7:19 pm

#shootitinthemouth

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 15th, 2015, 4:50 am

what is wrong with my music preferences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmAYd1GRT88

Edit: Compare the lyrical palpability of that to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIs_rikRREE
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

chridd

Postby chridd » February 16th, 2015, 6:24 am

http://ocremix.org/album/2/donkey-kong- ... in-concert :msmile2:

...although often I'm listening to silence.

TheFinalSentinel

Postby TheFinalSentinel » February 17th, 2015, 6:31 am

Well, just take a look into my sig. :kreygasm:

Aside from that, I'm STILL listening to that P5 trailer theme. SO HYPE. :biblethump:

Mimakari

Postby Mimakari » February 18th, 2015, 12:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBgCYL9Dn8
damn song won't get out of my head

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 18th, 2015, 12:56 am

Mimakari wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBgCYL9Dn8
damn song won't get out of my head

this is my favorite 3hu

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » February 21st, 2015, 7:18 pm

http://youtu.be/sFIRUo6X9bY
Pokemon DarkViolet has some of the best music ever.

Also http://youtu.be/_an7XbJtCXU vs http://youtu.be/u49pzl8C8ho
DarkViolet came out before ORAS
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Mimakari

Postby Mimakari » February 22nd, 2015, 4:32 pm

It's not hard to beat the music in ORAS, GameFreak did such a shitty job at remaking it.

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » February 27th, 2015, 12:30 am

I'm doing some field study for Pokémon music. Currently researching Zinnia's theme - the metal way.

#shootitinthemouth

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 27th, 2015, 12:57 am

Mimakari wrote:It's not hard to beat the music in ORAS, GameFreak did such a shitty job at remaking it.

I liked it though :biblethump:

<tovakj> yes

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » February 27th, 2015, 1:07 am

Sarusig wrote:I'm doing some field study for Pokémon music. Currently researching Zinnia's theme - the metal way.

OH YEAH ROCK MARIMBA \m/ :kappa: \m/
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Mimakari

Postby Mimakari » February 27th, 2015, 12:32 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:
Mimakari wrote:It's not hard to beat the music in ORAS, GameFreak did such a shitty job at remaking it.

IMO, the only good songs are Zinnia's, Wally's, Team Leaders' and some random legendaries. You know, themes that you hear SO often throughout the game. Meanwhile, pretty much every song in Gen 5 were really memorable or just good. All the battle themes in ORAS sound the goddamn same and I can't even remember what half of them sound like most of the time probably because I already marked the music in Gen 3 as garbage.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 27th, 2015, 12:50 pm

Mimakari wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:

IMO, the only good songs are Zinnia's, Wally's, Team Leaders' and some random legendaries. You know, themes that you hear SO often throughout the game. Meanwhile, pretty much every song in Gen 5 were really memorable or just good. All the battle themes in ORAS sound the goddamn same and I can't even remember what half of them sound like most of the time probably because I already marked the music in Gen 3 as garbage.

See I liked gen 3's music. Which made me super happy to hear it with not-bullshit midi crap. Hearing that given three dimensions, given sound waves that didn't sound like bricks, given bass and treble... That really worked well with my nostalgia. Maybe you hate it, but it was more alive than ever for me.

Also by the way gen III's music was at least until the remakes considered the best in terms of popular opinion. It's soundtrack is most looked for on youtube compared to other gens, and it's ost was most pirated. As Berg's Wozzeck proves, what's garbage to some is gold to others.

<tovakj> yes

Telamon

Postby Telamon » March 1st, 2015, 4:52 am

All this talk about Pokemusic has made me go back and relisten to the X&Y Gym Leader theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZkbbfOEdM

Is it weird that this is probably my favorite pokesong?

Edit Elite Four's song is pretty good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlWrzuZoL5Q

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » March 1st, 2015, 5:52 am

Telamon wrote:Edit Elite Four's song is pretty good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlWrzuZoL5Q

Mandatory Little V shilling.

#shootitinthemouth

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 1st, 2015, 9:13 am

I just watched this which I thought was neat. Music is kinda meh though. Also it works best if you watch it in a browser that supports the 60fps stuff on Youtube.
💙💙💙

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » March 1st, 2015, 1:16 pm

Right now listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9SaoDyXM4
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 3rd, 2015, 1:51 am

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 3rd, 2015, 4:35 am

I'm actually listening to a song from a Sonic fangame called Sonic: Before the Sequel, which is basically a Sonic the Hedgehog 1.5. That game has a lot of good music, but the song I like the most is from the penultimate level (NOT a typo: "penultimate" means "second to last". Also this isn't counting boss levels) that's basically a super-epic remix of the Death Egg Zone theme from S3&K (as if I didn't love that song enough, someone had to go and make an even more sexy-ass remix of it). You can find it (the soundtrack, that is), and the game itself, here: https://sites.google.com/site/sonicbts/. The song's name is "When the End Is in Sight", apparently (Disk 2, Track 16).

I am not exaggerating when I say that's my favorite song in the game :theart: :theart: :theart: . And that's saying something, when the same game has an even-more-awe-inspiring remix of the Sonic 2 Hidden Palace Zone theme and the Sky Sanctuary theme ( :theart: )!

(And yes, I know one of our own LP'd the game; Frozelar's LP is what introduced me to LakeFepard's magnum opus)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

TheFinalSentinel

Postby TheFinalSentinel » March 5th, 2015, 7:21 am

I'm addicted to the Shadow Hearts series OSTs now.
Shit, I really want a copy of them, but they go for quite a bit from what I'm seeing and I'm not willing enough to spend the money right now. But they look SO GOOD and a friend of mine tells me they're as good as they look. :biblethump:

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Sonic: Before the Sequel

Different friend has been trying to get me to play that and After the Sequel for a while now. Been sitting on my computer forever.

Sarusig

Postby Sarusig » March 8th, 2015, 10:40 pm

Equilibrium - Uns'rer Flöten Klang

Their "new" album Erdentempel is stupidly good fun. Not nearly as musical as what they usually do, but good tavern songs.

#shootitinthemouth

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 13th, 2015, 12:45 pm

This song which is actually what first introduced me to vocaloid stuff. (Though that video technically isn't vocaloid and is only visually themed after vocaloids, specifically the video creator's derivative character.) I was hanging out with friends one day and one of them was on the computer googling random shit and stumbled across that video so I had him link me it on Steam. It took awhile after that to find some I was actually interested in but you can directly blame that friend for my interest in vocaloid. At the time I barely had any idea what it was and while I had seen Miku on occasion I'd never listened to any of the music. And even after getting more acquainted with the idea I disliked how most of the songs I'd heard sounded because they were both low quality (like no effort put into tuning the voice at all) and not of a genre I particularly cared for. Eventually I found better music though and I've been a big fan since.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 13th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Alice wrote:This song which is actually what first introduced me to vocaloid stuff. (Though that video technically isn't vocaloid and is only visually themed after vocaloids, specifically the video creator's derivative character.) I was hanging out with friends one day and one of them was on the computer googling random shit and stumbled across that video so I had him link me it on Steam. It took awhile after that to find some I was actually interested in but you can directly blame that friend for my interest in vocaloid. At the time I barely had any idea what it was and while I had seen Miku on occasion I'd never listened to any of the music. And even after getting more acquainted with the idea I disliked how most of the songs I'd heard sounded because they were both low quality (like no effort put into tuning the voice at all) and not of a genre I particularly cared for. Eventually I found better music though and I've been a big fan since.

For what ever reason it's reminding me of Tool music videos

Like ænema https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

Or like parabola or something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z2O289Jemo

like, most tool music videos are like that

<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 14th, 2015, 6:52 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:For what ever reason it's reminding me of Tool music videos

Like ænema https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

Or like parabola or something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z2O289Jemo

like, most tool music videos are like that

All of the videos Deino does the graphics for are kinda like that. (Also I've heard both of those songs before, I like them actually.)

Ataraxia (Warning, it does technically have some nudity.)
Nehanshika (This one btw is utter gibberish even in Japanese, it's supposed to symbolize that the robots are post-apocalyptic relics of the human world and their programming is wearing down.)
Lyrics for this one to make it clear what I mean: (This info was quoted directly from this page by the way.)
NEHANSHIKA Translation
So, I've been obsessed with this song ever since I saw Deino's PV for it and decided to try to work out the lyrics.

I won't sugar coat it, this song is a translator's NIGHTMARE. For one thing, I doubt it was ever intended to even make sense to Japanese people. The lyrics are made up of three things
1. Buddhist sutra and medieval Japanese poetry
2. References to old anime (mostly the work of Leiji Matsumoto and Hayao Miyazaki)
3. PUNS
With a generous topping of gibberish phrases. But anyway, I think I have created a rough translation that captures the feel a Japanese person would get from looking at the lyrics sheet ("wtf is this?"), along with an annotated version that explains some of the weirdness to the best of my ability. Along with the PV, this song gives me the mental image of slowly degrading post-apocalyptic robots simply babbling relics of human culture without understanding the meaning.

Not being a native speaker though, it's possible I've misunderstood some of the parts, missed puns, or simply missed the meaning in some of the "gibberish", so I'm considering this a draft for now and I'd like to invite other Japanese speakers to contribute their understanding.

Original here.

Nehanshika (Nirvana Poem)

AaAAa-

ABCDE FGHIJK
theflowersarefragrant buttheyfallwhointhis
worldisunchanging overthemountainsofexistencetoday
wecrossanddreamnomore norseeillusions

AaAAa-

theflowersflowersflow buttheyfallfallfall
whointhisworldwho isssssssunchanging

He shall come clad in blue
descending on golden fields
to take back the lost fetters of the earth
and lead the people to a pure blue landland

NaNaNauNausicaa
Now deer, now goat
Now deer, now goat

It's over e Pressure Overload
I will not die until I have a machine body
Tetsurou Maetel
Andromeda

-meda Medama Oyaji we Kitaro

AaAAa- uP

MuskaMuskaMuska mymymy eye
MuskaMuskaMuska Lord Yupa!

NirvanaaaaaaAAa-

Maha Prajna Paramita mimitahannyaharamitutasi
Border of enlightenment A-Avalokitesvara boddhavista-a
all is nothingness nokayohijifukito nothingness is all

It's chaaaaaaAAaa-os (foresters P)

ririnhiutoshin Dispersion of demons Exorcise th-th-them
It's Namo Amitabhaya

Obaba, shall we meet Were the legends true?
Lord Yupa Yupa is dejected too
It's the anger of the earth The insects are enraged
Obaba I'm scared!

NaNaNauNausicaa
Nausicaa Muska
Nausicaa Mu-Muska

Herlock Emeraldas Taking a soldier's weapon into your hands
Ceaseless random pounding
Nausicaa attacks Lord Yupa is bald
Aman is taotaotaopaipai (peaches pale) respect yourself

WoOOOOOooOO P

あぁああぁ~
AaAAa~

あかさたな    はまやらわ
ABCDE FGHIJK
[This line is the first letter of each row in the modern Japanese alphabet. It is pretty meaningless]
いろはにほへと  ちりぬるをわかよ
たれそつねらむ  ういのおくやまけふ
こえてあさきゆめ みしえひもせすん
いろわにほえどち
theflowersarefragrant buttheyfallwhointhis
worldisunchanging overthemountainsofexistencetoday
wecrossanddreamnomore norseeillusions
[These lines are an old Japanese poem known as Iroha. Because it uses every syllable once, it was used as the alphabetical order until replaced by the modern alphabet. I have translated the poem roughly, but it may well have no more meaning than rapidly reciting the alphabet]

あぁああぁ~
AaAAa~

いろはいろはいろ ちりぬるりぬるを
わかよよよたれ  そつつつつねならむ
theflowersflowersflow buttheyfallfallfall
whointhisworldwho isssssssunchanging
[These lines are the Iroha again, but only stuttering fragments of it]

そのもの蒼き衣をまといて
金色の野に降り立つべし
失われし大地のとの絆を取り戻し
人々を蒼き清浄の地に導かんカン
descending on golden fields
to take back the lost fetters of the earth
and lead the people to a pure blue landland
[This appears to be a quote from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, with a stutter at the end]

ななナウなうシカ
ナウシカ ナウ山羊
ナウシカ ナウ山羊
NaNaNauNausicaa
Now deer, now goat
Now deer, now goat
[This is a pun- Nausicaa in Japanese is written as "naushika". "Shika" means "deer". "Yagi" means "goat", and it replaces the "shika" in the repetition of Nausicaa]

もうダメ イ 臨界突破
It's over i Pressure Overload
[Pretty straightforward, except there's a random out of place letter in the middle of the line that appears to have no meaning]
機械の体、手に入れるまで氏ねないわ
I will not die until I have a machine body
[n/a]
鉄郎 メーテル
アンドロメダ
Tetsurou Maetel
Andromeda
{Two characters and a location from the manga/anime Galaxy Express 999]

めだ目玉おやじ をぃ鬼太郎
-meda Medama Oyaji we Kitaro
[Medama Oyaji and Kitaro are characters from GeGeGe no Kitaro]

あぁああぁ~  ぷ
AaAAa- Pu
[The "pu" seems to be a random letter again]

(ムスカムスカムスカ メメメガ)
(ムスカムスカムスカ めめめガ)
(ムスカムスカムスカ 目目目ガ)
(ムスカムスカムスカ ユパ様!)
MuskaMuskaMuska Lord Yupa!
[Muska is the villain from Laputa Castle in the Sky, Lord Yupa is from Nausicaa, the first three lines all end in "mememega", but only in the third is "me" given a kanji with the meaning of "eye".]

ニルバーナァーァァァアアァ~
NirvanaaaaaaAAa-

摩訶般若波羅蜜多 ミミタハンニ波羅ミ蜜多心経
悟りの境地 カ観自在菩薩ツ
色即是空 ノカヨヒジフキト 空即是色
Maha Prajna Paramita mimitahannyaharamitutasi
Border of enlightenment A-Avalokitesvara boddhavista-a
all is nothingness nokayohijifukito nothingness is all
[This appears to be the Heart Sutra, an important Buddhist text, though quite distorted (to total gibberish at points) and I can't decipher what an appropriate translation/transliteration would be for some of it]

カオスダァーァァァアアァ~ (林家ぺ)
It's chaaaaaaAAaa-os (foresters Pe)
["Rinka" means a family working in the forest industry. "pe" appears to be another random letter]

リリンヒウトシン 悪霊退散 清めタタ珠恵
南無阿弥陀仏だぁ
ririnhiutoshin Dispersion of demons Exorcise them
[Beginning of the line is possibly another gibberish-fied Buddhist chant but I really don't know]
It's Namo Amitabhaya
[Buddhist chant: "I sincerely believe in Amitabha"]

そのもの蒼き衣をまといて
ババ様 会おうお 伝説はマコトであったか
ユパ様 ユパモヒカンだ
大地の怒りじゃ 蟲達が怒っておるじゃ
ババ様 こわっ!
Obaba, shall we meet Were the legends true?
Lord Yupa Yupa is dejected too
It's the anger of the earth The insects are enraged
Obaba I'm scared!
[More Nausicaa quotes/references]

ななナウなうシカ
ナウシカ ムスカめ
ナウシカ ムムスカ
NaNaNauNausicaa
Now deer, now goat
Now deer, now goat

ハーロック エメラルダス 戦士の銃を手に取り
Harlock Emeraldas Taking a soldier's weapon into your hands
[Harlock and Emereldas are from Space Pirate Captain Harlock]
撃ちまくり 乱れ撃ち
ナウシカ撃ち ユパ様ハゲェー
Ceaseless random pounding
Nausicaa attacks Lord Yupa is bald
アマンが タオタオタオパイパイ(桃白白)自重しろ
Aman is taotaotaopaipai (peaches pale) respect yourself
[I'm not 100% on the middle section of this line (gibberish?), but I'm pretty sure the "paipai" (boobs) is intentional given the "peaches pale"]

うぉおおおおおぉぉおお ぺ
WoOOOOOooOO Pe
[Another random "pe"]

(I just have to comment on this lyric btw: "Nausicaa attacks Lord Yupa is bald" Lord Yupa isn't bald in Nausicaa. He actually has hair in the one scene he's shown without his hat. This is hilarious though considering his English voice actor was Patrick Stewart.)

Bacterial Contamination (For some reason this one actually has an alternate version.)
Tube Screamer
Corpse Attack (~2:20 into this one is the source for the avatar I've used on my main forums for like three years.)
BitCrushe (This one probably has my favorite visual theme overall but the song itself is kinda hard on the ears. I actually prefer this cover of the song someone did. Sounds far better in my opinion.)
💙💙💙

pholtos

Postby pholtos » March 14th, 2015, 7:29 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » March 14th, 2015, 7:45 am

I love the almost dorky cut away in Corpse attack to his playing, it's really endearing

And the buddhism in the death metal, ay that's class

<tovakj> yes

Return to “The Trash Heap”