What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Post yours, forum games, and other post++ styled threads go here.
Rhihad

Re: What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Postby Rhihad » March 30th, 2016, 5:35 am

Melanie Bender - You Just Want Sex (Y. & Co. Remix)

I'm still permanently stuck in the 90s dance-era. Plus parapara never fails~

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 13th, 2016, 9:52 am

Hatsune Miku - Sweetiex2

This is actually a kinda interesting song because the song is inspired by a yuri manga which is actually a true story that happened on 2ch. (I think it was 2ch at least.)
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » May 16th, 2016, 8:22 pm

Doom 4 OST - Flesh & Metal

I think the far too dubsteppy most of the time but the Doom 4 soundtrack is still quite decent at times. And despite thinking it's too dubsteppy it's still pretty fitting. I just think there's too little of a focus on the metal sounds too often and even less on the non-metal stuff from the original soundtracks. Iirc this track in particular is the one that plays during battle sequences in the first Hell level and probably my favorite track so far.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » June 4th, 2016, 4:43 pm

Tool - Schism
Tool - Vicarious

I don't listen to Tool terribly often but some of their music sounds really neat and quite unique.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 17th, 2016, 12:30 pm

I'm going and listening through some of the older vocaloid music I like.

Hatsune Miku - STOMP THE ENEMY
Hatsune Miku - SENSITIVE NIGHTMARE

Not the kind of music I normally listen to most of the time but I like both of those. Also while I haven't listened to them yet I have these opened in other tabs to listen to afterwards:

Hatsune Miku - Eazy Dance
Hatsune Miku - Systematic Love
Hagane/Hatsune Miku - Girls in Hypnosis
Hagane/Hatsune Miku - Sakura Again (These last two being more the kind of music I normally listen to.)
Hatsune Miku - I Refuse

Edit: Actually meant this one instead of I Refuse. I always mix the two up, lol.
Hatsune Miku - Wooden Chopsticks Girl
The video for it is completely absurd.

Edit2: Sometimes it really dawns on me just how eclectic my taste in music actually can be. I just went from this song into this one. They almost couldn't be further apart in style, lol.
💙💙💙

metasomnia

Postby metasomnia » July 26th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Various DT1 and 3 ogg files

So far I like Mario Overworld, Distortion 4, Veiled Detritus, Primary Memory, Mitra Battle, Chaos Warmaster, Discombobulated, Intended Pattern, Virus Infection,that sweet remix of the Mega Man X(something, I forgot which number) stage select screen, and the 22 second loop of the chorus of You Spin Me Round that plays during Rave Mode
Have a literal signature:

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 10th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, UtsuP's latest album. It's a redone version of one of his oldest albums and the one that, from what I've seen, is commonly seen as the start of him becoming popular in the vocametal scene. Quality-wise it's definitely better than the original Traumatic album though I'm not the biggest fan of the changes in some of the songs. Track 2 in particular doesn't sound as good in my opinion.
💙💙💙

Speedless

Postby Speedless » October 6th, 2016, 6:05 pm

Y... you mean that intense intro to Pokemon Reborn's first wild battle theme... is from the official Pokemon music I was aware of it being a remix of!?

I somehow managed to not think this possible.

(Strictly speaking, I knew it was a remix, but I couldn't remember what it was a remix of, and I had never heard the original until just now. I just clicked over to the original out of curiosity while listening to the music from the Battle Factory.)

chridd

Postby chridd » October 6th, 2016, 6:26 pm

ParmaJon

Postby ParmaJon » November 27th, 2016, 5:13 pm

I do things at ParmaJon's Pizza Palace and on my own channel. Also sarcasm everywhere.

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 21st, 2016, 11:46 pm

Don't know if anyone shared this yet, but...

Hatsune Miku - Brain Revolution Girl

It's actually kinda sexy. Also I love Miku's outfit! Though I can't help but feel like she's singing it about someone like me :tundecided: .

(Also, I'll admit: I only listened to this because someone made an MMD render of Iris Heart performing it)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 22nd, 2016, 12:23 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Don't know if anyone shared this yet, but...

It's actually kinda sexy. Also I love Miku's outfit! Though I can't help but feel like she's singing it about someone like me :tundecided: .

(Also, I'll admit: I only listened to this because someone made an MMD render of Iris Heart performing it)

I've only ever listened to this version of the song so having her dance around like that and wearing an outfit like that one seems just weird, lol.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » December 22nd, 2016, 12:36 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Don't know if anyone shared this yet, but...

I've only ever listened to this version of the song so having her dance around like that and wearing an outfit like that one seems just weird, lol.

Heh, I figured that if anyone here heard that song before, it'd be you :pwink: ! But, you know, I think the outfit and dancing in heels is cute and sexy! But then, we always kinda prefer the first version we see/hear (like, I scrolled back a bit and I was reminded that Speedless and I were talking about which version of Csikos Post we preferred), don't we?
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » December 22nd, 2016, 1:51 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Heh, I figured that if anyone here heard that song before, it'd be you :pwink: ! But, you know, I think the outfit and dancing in heels is cute and sexy! But then, we always kinda prefer the first version we see/hear (like, I scrolled back a bit and I was reminded that Speedless and I were talking about which version of Csikos Post we preferred), don't we?

I do listen to a lot of vocaloid stuff after all, lol. Luka and Miku being the ones I listen to the most as well. Though a lot of the popular stuff I've never heard or outright dislike because it just doesn't appeal to me. (With exceptions for ones that stand out as especially good like Love Is War and Matryoshka.)

And yeah, that seems to be the general consensus. Though it's definitely not always true in my case. For example Dope's cover of You Spin Me 'Round is one I prefer to the original despite hearing the original first. There's also Dope's cover of Rebel Yell which I prefer to the original as well. And there's also ones like Killswitch Engage's cover of Dio's Holy Diver which I did hear before the original but I like both. (Though I do prefer Killswitch Engage's version simply because it's more my kind of music rather than having heard it first.) Only that first one immediately came to mind when I read your post but as I was writing those other two easily came to mind as well, lol.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » January 2nd, 2017, 3:08 am

Hey guys, guess what I found? Madame Goddess Iris Heart's theme...in the Megadrive sound font Image! So awesome and appropriate for her and awesomely appropriate for her!

https://youtu.be/QjPZoIjQUpI

It's pretty good, and with this, it sounds like a song you might hear in a classic Sonic game. Which is rad as fuck!

ParmaJon

Postby ParmaJon » January 27th, 2017, 3:04 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Hey guys, guess what I found? Madame Goddess Iris Heart's theme...in the Megadrive sound font Image! So awesome and appropriate for her and awesomely appropriate for her!

https://youtu.be/QjPZoIjQUpI

It's pretty good, and with this, it sounds like a song you might hear in a classic Sonic game. Which is rad as fuck!

OOOO neato

This song hasnt left my head in like 4 days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTLcR5 ... TheLostBud
I do things at ParmaJon's Pizza Palace and on my own channel. Also sarcasm everywhere.

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 20th, 2017, 1:11 am

Oblaat of Love from UtsuP's new vocaloid album, GALAPAGOS. The whole album is good but that song in particular stands out as a new favorite of mine.
💙💙💙

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » Yesterday, 2:40 am

Ibuki Mioda's Let My Feelings Reach You Too (From Me to You Too in the game though) from DR2. It's not really what I normally listen to but it's an interesting song nonetheless.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » Yesterday, 6:38 pm

Alice wrote:Ibuki Mioda's Let My Feelings Reach You Too (From Me to You Too in the game though) from DR2. It's not really what I normally listen to but it's an interesting song nonetheless.

I just wish they didn't stop her before "I Had Fun Giving Birth But I Don't Know Who the Father Is" because that sounds like my kind of song Image  and now we'll never hear it 

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » Today, 12:07 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:I just wish they didn't stop her before "I Had Fun Giving Birth But I Don't Know Who the Father Is" because that sounds like my kind of song Image  and now we'll never hear it 

Not totally impossible though since she did actually survive in the end due to them being in a simulation. 
💙💙💙

Return to “The Trash Heap”