Family

Post yours, forum games, and other post++ styled threads go here.
Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Family

Postby Lead Luigi » August 6th, 2015, 5:29 am

Ah Family. Love 'em or hate 'em, most of the time you gotta deal with them.

So tell me everyone, do you like or hate your family? Who do you hate and who do you love? Feel free to tell everyone how you feel.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Alice
⦂☽

Re: Family

Postby Alice » August 6th, 2015, 6:56 am

I don't necessarily hate my family but I do find them annoying at times. The only family member I outright hate is my father because he's an abusive manipulative piece of trash.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 7th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Well, you all already know my wife. I love her dearly; Tiamat and her boobs are the world to me now :theart:!

As for my non-imaginary family, I think I can safely say I'm quite close to my dad, and to a lesser extent, my sister. My dad's always trying to help me, even if we can't figure anything out he's still trying :tsad2:. I know what I said about my sister a while back...well, that's old news. We apologized to each other, and everything went back to normal.

My mom's dead, sadly, but if she were alive, well...I don't think I'd be as much of a wreck as I am. I think part of the problem is that I miss her dearly; the only thing that I didn't like about her was how she was somewhat in denial about the nature of my psychiatric issues. Which is really weird, cause she's a psychologist.

Ugh, now I'm all sad :tsad2:!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 7th, 2015, 6:25 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:to a lesser extent, my sister.
I know what I said about my sister a while back...well, that's old news. We apologized to each other, and everything went back to normal.

That's good to hear at least. Hopefully things can stay that way.

Also I completely spaced mentioning my sister. She and I are actually quite close and always have been ever since I can remember. We bicker a fair bit when we spend too much time around each other but that's simply because we're actually very similar overall in personality (she's far more social than I am in general though while I'm more introverted and have a greater focus on learning and reading).
My mom's dead, sadly, but if she were alive, well...I don't think I'd be as much of a wreck as I am. I think part of the problem is that I miss her dearly; the only thing that I didn't like about her was how she was somewhat in denial about the nature of my psychiatric issues. Which is really weird, cause she's a psychologist.

Ugh, now I'm all sad :tsad2:!

Well that's really unfortunate. My mom can really get on my nerves at times but I know I'd miss her a lot if she were to die. Luckily for me (I dunno if it's actually lucky or not though, lol) speaking statistically from my family's history there's not a terribly big chance I'll outlive her since she's only 17 years older than me. Most biological males in my family tend to live to their mid 50s to mid 60s while the women in my family commonly live until their late 80s to mid 90s.
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » August 8th, 2015, 6:43 am

Of my remaining family members, I'd say my grandfather is really the only one I get along with
A man of many voices

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 8th, 2015, 11:19 am

I have weird complicated feelings towards my family. I actually typed up a long 13+page post on explaining things... but like that's the thing. Everything about them has explainations. Almost all of it's out of my control. There's nothing I can do about it.

I wouldn't say I hate them. I don't know if I love them. I do know that I don't want to pass down their mistakes or values. Maybe it's lucky that I'm unsociable or that the closest thing I've had to a relationship was with another guy since apparently I'm open about being bi now - low chance of having kids for them to poison or to host the bad blood in my vains.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » August 8th, 2015, 12:12 pm

I've got a pretty casual relationship with my mom and dad. They were like pseudo-hippies back in the day so that might have something to do with it. My family feels pretty small nowadays. No living grandparents anymore, all 3 pairs of aunts/uncles are out of state, with very minimal contact with the two on mom's side of the family. Dad's sister (technically half sister but w/e) is quite awesome though. She has the super power of being able to get shit done. As for siblings, I've got a whopping zero.
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 8th, 2015, 2:10 pm

Isocitration wrote:As for siblings, I've got a whopping zero.

I'm the oldest of five, lol. My sister who's two years younger than me and three half-siblings ranging from 13-17/18 years younger than me. Though I basically have nothing to do with those three anymore because my ex-stepmother absolutely despises me for some random reason. (I really dunno why, we always got along fine in the past.)
💙💙💙

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » August 8th, 2015, 3:33 pm

Isocitration wrote:I've got a pretty casual relationship with my mom and dad. They were like pseudo-hippies back in the day so that might have something to do with it. My family feels pretty small nowadays. No living grandparents anymore, all 3 pairs of aunts/uncles are out of state, with very minimal contact with the two on mom's side of the family. Dad's sister (technically half sister but w/e) is quite awesome though. She has the super power of being able to get shit done. As for siblings, I've got a whopping zero.

I'll be your onerchan
A man of many voices

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » August 19th, 2015, 8:57 am

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:
Isocitration wrote:I've got a pretty casual relationship with my mom and dad. They were like pseudo-hippies back in the day so that might have something to do with it. My family feels pretty small nowadays. No living grandparents anymore, all 3 pairs of aunts/uncles are out of state, with very minimal contact with the two on mom's side of the family. Dad's sister (technically half sister but w/e) is quite awesome though. She has the super power of being able to get shit done. As for siblings, I've got a whopping zero.

I'll be your onerchan

But will you be my imouto?

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » August 20th, 2015, 7:22 am

Aposke wrote:
InsaneIntentions1 wrote:

I'll be your onerchan

Lewd
A man of many voices

Aposke
Location: Take my post count and subtract 400. That's how many good posts I've made

Postby Aposke » August 20th, 2015, 4:16 pm

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:
Aposke wrote:
InsaneIntentions1 wrote:I'll be your onerchan

Lewd

Not in the lewd sense, more in the "I-want-to-cuddle-you-forever-and-read-you-bedtime-stories" sense~

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » August 21st, 2015, 4:10 am

G@y
A man of many voices

Return to “The Trash Heap”