I want to make a pledge

Post yours, forum games, and other post++ styled threads go here.
EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

I want to make a pledge

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 1st, 2015, 5:07 pm

For a while now, I've been feeling down on myself, not being able to get a girlfriend or job, or finish school. And for some time, I've been asking myself: why? Why is everything this way? Why do I feel bad for not having a gf? Is there something wrong with me? Then I realized that, yes, it was me.

More specifically, my lewdness.

So from this point on, I want you guys to slap me if I say something lewd. Slap me hard, in fact. On my ass. Seriously.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Sarusig

Re: I want to make a pledge

Postby Sarusig » April 1st, 2015, 6:32 pm

Project Pokémon team - Music, QA, Writing, Master of taking notes in .txt forms sometimes

#shootitinthemouth

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 1st, 2015, 7:34 pm

Sarusig wrote:https://youtu.be/ebw6G6sIeHw?t=6s

No, seriously. Slap me when I make a bad sex joke. Right there *points to her ass*!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 2nd, 2015, 2:37 am

Okay, so this was transparently an April Fools joke, and I have no intention of changing, but that begs the question: what would you guys think if this were true? That's something I'm wanting to know. Would you want it? Or would you miss my naughtiness and Tiamat-fangirling? Or would you not care?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 2nd, 2015, 2:43 am

I think most people would probably be fairly neutral on the subject. If you did actually want to change that about yourself though you'd probably find most people would try to help however.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 2nd, 2015, 3:03 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Okay, so this was transparently an April Fools joke, and I have no intention of changing, but that begs the question: what would you guys think if this were true? That's something I'm wanting to know. Would you want it? Or would you miss my naughtiness and Tiamat-fangirling? Or would you not care?

Differing degrees of neutrality on my end.

Like, it's fucking tragic to have to change an aspect of one's self. Thoughts are part of the brain and destroying brain is tantamount to destroying life.

But I know from personal experience that having a particular interest that's so strong you bring it up all the time can alienate other people. That makes for loneliness and that's painful. Cold turkey isn't right, but channeling it is better.

Of course I only know "online" you. I have no idea if "offline" you talks about fucking imaginary mythological figures as much, or if people get annoyed hearing that.

My only recommendations - if it's causing you pain, try to channel it. I don't think it's a good or evil thing. I just hope you have peace with it all, whatever you try to accomplish.

1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1...= 1/2
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 2nd, 2015, 12:04 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Okay, so this was transparently an April Fools joke, and I have no intention of changing, but that begs the question: what would you guys think if this were true? That's something I'm wanting to know. Would you want it? Or would you miss my naughtiness and Tiamat-fangirling? Or would you not care?

Like, it's fucking tragic to have to change an aspect of one's self. Thoughts are part of the brain and destroying brain is tantamount to destroying life.

But I know from personal experience that having a particular interest that's so strong you bring it up all the time can alienate other people. That makes for loneliness and that's painful. Cold turkey isn't right, but channeling it is better.

Of course I only know "online" you. I have no idea if "offline" you talks about fucking imaginary mythological figures as much, or if people get annoyed hearing that.

My only recommendations - if it's causing you pain, try to channel it. I don't think it's a good or evil thing. I just hope you have peace with it all, whatever you try to accomplish.

1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1...= 1/2

Well, first of all, I don't talk about it at all offline. I kinda use this community as an outlet for my sexual side, since I know you guys are understanding :twink2: . And I know you'll also call me out if I go too far :tstick2: .

I'm curious, though: what do you mean by "channeling"? Isn't that what I'm doing? Or is it something different?

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 2nd, 2015, 12:16 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:

Well, first of all, I don't talk about it at all offline. I kinda use this community as an outlet for my sexual side, since I know you guys are understanding :twink2: . And I know you'll also call me out if I go too far :tstick2: .

I'm curious, though: what do you mean by "channeling"? Isn't that what I'm doing? Or is it something different?

Channeling... quality over quantity, express at right timings, absolute denial kills, absolute expression is addiction and also kills. Are you channeling your energies? I don't know, I'm not you, I'm not your keeper either. I'm not even shure if I'm channeling it right. I don't know. I hate things like "moderation is the key" because that's actually not what I believe what with the golden mean fallacy and trialism as dualism+one, but 0, 1, these can't be good expressions. I don't know what's appropriate for you though. So, are you comfortable with yourself? If you are, I am.

rambling sleepy sorry coherence not very good
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 2nd, 2015, 11:09 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:Channeling... quality over quantity, express at right timings, absolute denial kills, absolute expression is addiction and also kills. Are you channeling your energies? I don't know, I'm not you, I'm not your keeper either. I'm not even shure if I'm channeling it right. I don't know. I hate things like "moderation is the key" because that's actually not what I believe what with the golden mean fallacy and trialism as dualism+one, but 0, 1, these can't be good expressions. I don't know what's appropriate for you though. So, are you comfortable with yourself? If you are, I am.

rambling sleepy sorry coherence not very good

Yeah, I think I get what you mean. Honestly though, I feel like I've struck a good personal balance. I just...well, I just say lewd and sexual things as they come to mind :tbiggrin: ! Cause I know trying to force it is a recipe for disaster. And bitch slapping.

It's just who I am though, and I don't plan on changing for a long time :theart: :tstick2: .

(Also, anyone notice the innuendo in the OP? Cause I kinda...literally couldn't help but betray the joke in the first post :undecided: . Darn my libido :kappa: :tstick2: !)

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 3rd, 2015, 3:30 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:(Also, anyone notice the innuendo in the OP? Cause I kinda...literally couldn't help but betray the joke in the first post :undecided: . Darn my libido :kappa: :tstick2: !)

I noticed it but with my sleep schedule I really don't pay any attention to the date (really this sort of sleep schedule makes it an absolute pain in the ass to keep track of dates) so I didn't realize it was April Fool's until you said something so I just figured it was something that would take you time to break your habit of or something, lol.
💙💙💙

Return to “The Trash Heap”