New LP Suggestions?

The fabled art of 'let's play' is nigh tangible here. Got an LP you're just itching to share? Or maybe you just want to make snarky comments about someone's bad playing? That kind of thing goes here!
Leet

Re: New LP Suggestions?

Postby Leet » August 22nd, 2016, 3:24 am

*rattling chains in the basement* pppplaaay...... .. . . .mooo oree ........ zellllldaaaaaa......... uuuugabuuugabuuuuga
Genie wrote:No one is innocent so Karma doesn’t care who it kills. It strikes out randomly assured it destroys a sinner.

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 22nd, 2016, 3:30 pm

Leet wrote:*rattling chains in the basement* pppplaaay...... .. . . .mooo oree ........ zellllldaaaaaa......... uuuugabuuugabuuuuga

I vote that he play the Zelda Classic quest "Hero of Dreams". Cause it's awesome and Iso would love it and I would love to see him play my favorite Zelda Classic quest!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » August 22nd, 2016, 7:03 pm

Ori of the blind forest looked beautiful
A man of many voices

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » August 22nd, 2016, 9:59 pm

Oh yeah someone bought me that game and wanted me to lp it, so I should probably do it sometime soon!
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Willhart

Postby Willhart » July 21st, 2017, 7:19 am

Two games in the ruins exploration genre I think would be neat to see played are "Treasure Adventure Game" in which you get to sail the world, explore many islands and uncover secrets in metroidvania style, and "Alundra" which is an old playstation Zelda-like game with many cool dungeons and big open world again full of secrets and puzzles. I might not recommend 100%ing the second game due to the huge amount of time it would take.

Also the first game is getting a remake which is nearing completion, so it could be better to wait for that one.

Return to “LP Smackdown 20-0-10”