Hollow Knight

The fabled art of 'let's play' is nigh tangible here. Got an LP you're just itching to share? Or maybe you just want to make snarky comments about someone's bad playing? That kind of thing goes here!
Alice
⦂☽

Hollow Knight

Postby Alice » March 23rd, 2018, 1:51 pm

💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Re: Hollow Kinght

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 23rd, 2018, 4:55 pm

I need to say this: the player character...is fucking adorable Image! He's/She's/They're like Buzzy Beetles in that regard.

Also, I'm holding out hope there's a boss like Quelaag in this Image. I mean, she would fit right in here :pwink: :theart: (sexy spider lady, helloooooo Image?!)!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random Image. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Alice
⦂☽

Re: Hollow Knight

Postby Alice » March 23rd, 2018, 5:08 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Also, I'm holding out hope there's a boss like Quelaag in this Image. I mean, she would fit right in here :pwink: :theart: (sexy spider lady, helloooooo Image?!)!

Coincidentally I was just reading through the comments of this post on Imgur when people started talking about Quelaag. (Who I had to look up since I haven't played Dark Souls terribly much at all.)

Also hell, I just noticed I managed to typo the title. Shit.
💙💙💙

Return to “LP Smackdown 20-0-10”