ParmaJon plays Gah! My Leg Fell Asleep

The fabled art of 'let's play' is nigh tangible here. Got an LP you're just itching to share? Or maybe you just want to make snarky comments about someone's bad playing? That kind of thing goes here!
ParmaJon

ParmaJon plays Gah! My Leg Fell Asleep

Postby ParmaJon » February 4th, 2016, 9:24 pm

No I'm not joking. No I am not a god of smw. Yes I'm crazy. Yes Jolpe suggested that I should do this.
Hope you enjoy watching this.
Episode 1:Why was this a good idea? Also sorry that this video had border issues, I'll fix that for next time.
Last edited by ParmaJon on February 6th, 2016, 3:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
I do things at ParmaJon's Pizza Palace and on my own channel. Also sarcasm everywhere.

Zummorr

Re: ParmaJon plays Gah! My Leg Fell Off

Postby Zummorr » February 5th, 2016, 3:27 am

You silly moose. You will only know pain as you feed the munchers with countless marios. Good Luck!

Regarding pop-ups. Try running good anti-virus stuff (especially if your web browser is acting weird.) and perhaps take a look at programs your computer is booting up on start-up.

Try running your computer in safe mode as well to test if that removes your pop-up problem (which then it likely confirms it's just junk-ware of somekind)

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 5th, 2016, 3:46 am

Yeah, I agree with Zummorr. It's probably malware. What kind of popups are they that you have? Where do they show up? What do they ask of you?

(I swear, this thread will become "Let's give ParmaJon tech support!" :undecided: . Not that I mind too much Image)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

ParmaJon

Postby ParmaJon » February 5th, 2016, 4:03 am

The popups are a toshiba error that tells me my computer is overheating the second before the fan goes on, its an issue with the model I have and the only way to disable it completely would be disabling all toshiba functions. But it only occurs when I'm using some but not a lot of processing, so when i run more intensive games i don't get the issue, or also when im in skype call. So when running more intensive stuff the fan doesn't turn off for 20 seconds then getting hot enough to warrant the pop up saying my computer is overheating. I feel like i didnt explain that very well, but yea, its an odd issue with toshiba laptops. Though yea, thanks for trying to help.
I do things at ParmaJon's Pizza Palace and on my own channel. Also sarcasm everywhere.

Speedless

Postby Speedless » February 5th, 2016, 6:23 am

I was highly entertained by your willingness to risk death while life-farming.

Actually, I don't remember much about Gah! from Iso's LP. Literally, video 2 of Iso's LP is in the related videos, and the thumbnail rings zero bells for me. Should be interesting to see it again fresh.

Zummorr

Postby Zummorr » February 5th, 2016, 6:38 am

Well since it is an overheating issue. go get yourself a can of compressed air. and blow out the dust. Especially if you have a labtop. otherwise....welp...

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 5th, 2016, 7:16 am

Zummorr wrote:Well since it is an overheating issue. go get yourself a can of compressed air. and blow out the dust. Especially if you have a labtop. otherwise....welp...

Otherwise, it'll cause MASSIVE slowdown in resource-intensive areas like the Spring in the Sky, right :tstick2:?

...Wait, wrong game! Well, whatever...*goes into lesbian lust mode at remembering her first time seeing Tiamat Image* Oh my Tiamat, if only I could turn back the clock to when we first metImage...that jawdropping moment was perhaps the happiest second of my lifeImage...

...Umm...sorry about that?

(But, in all seriousness, that's probably a good idea there. Overheating computers are serious business after all :tsad2:)
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

ParmaJon

Postby ParmaJon » February 5th, 2016, 12:22 pm

That's the thing, it doesn't actually overheat, the fan turns on a second too late which is long enough for the message to pop up, but not long enough for any damage to be done.

ParmaJon

Postby ParmaJon » February 5th, 2016, 12:34 pm

Speedless wrote:I was highly entertained by your willingness to risk death while life-farming.

Actually, I don't remember much about Gah! from Iso's LP. Literally, video 2 of Iso's LP is in the related videos, and the thumbnail rings zero bells for me. Should be interesting to see it again fresh.

Hey, why the hell not take a risk while life farming, whats the worst that can happe gets hit by bullet bill

Though I'm really glad you enjoyed watching, all the silly little issues should solved, like the black border, the low quality, and the popups.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 5th, 2016, 1:09 pm

ParmaJon wrote:That's the thing, it doesn't actually overheat, the fan turns on a second too late which is long enough for the message to pop up, but not long enough for any damage to be done.

And chalk THAT misunderstanding to me being sleep-deprived :tsad2:.

Although...I've still got one question. Namely, why does this thread have the subtitle for the *second game* in the name, instead of the correct subtitle? I honestly thought you were gonna try to play Gah! 2 parallel to Iso (possibly try to beat him to beating it, which would be awesome for you if you did Image :tstick2:) when I first saw this!

ParmaJon

Postby ParmaJon » February 5th, 2016, 1:52 pm

Whoa! I should not make these posts when im tired

ParmaJon

Re: ParmaJon plays Gah! My Leg Fell Asleep

Postby ParmaJon » February 12th, 2016, 3:21 pm

I ended up recording part of level 2 last week, it did not go as smooth as i hoped and i got a funny issue which I'll definitely keep in. Hopefully episode 2 will be out next week.

Return to “LP Smackdown 20-0-10”