Distorted Travesty 3

The fabled art of 'let's play' is nigh tangible here. Got an LP you're just itching to share? Or maybe you just want to make snarky comments about someone's bad playing? That kind of thing goes here!
Absolut Zero
Site Developer

Distorted Travesty 3

Postby Absolut Zero » October 7th, 2015, 2:35 pm

Well I suppose Now that the game is out (and Alice is even hosting it on this site) I should make a formal request for an LP of Distorted Travesty 3!

I have said lots of times before that I think this series is right in Iso's wheelhouse but he has never seemed interested. And all of his LPs seem to be on hiatus right now anyway. Oh well that doesn't stop me from making the thread!

Here is the link for the download

http://alice-cheshire.rocks/DistortedTravesty/Distorted%20Travesty_3_v1.0.0.0.rar

Also the blog for more information.
http://distortedtravesty.blogspot.com/

Hopefully someday you will check it out Iso and anyone else I really recommend this series if you love platforming and action combat with metroidvania elements :bloodtrail:

Alice
⦂☽

Re: Distorted Travesty 3

Postby Alice » October 7th, 2015, 4:22 pm

I agree with Zero. I want to see Iso suffer through DT3. I actually do think Iso might enjoy it. It's quite difficult but not really unfair. I played up to a bit past the end of the second area yesterday and other than some issues with progression feeling a bit odd due to the way things are handled in the tutorial area and first gate the game feels much more fair than the previous games even when it's legitimately harder. That said there's two bosses so far that I found nearly impossible. They're not exactly unfair though, there's just so much going on in the boss room that it can be overwhelming. I don't think either of those bosses was intended to be that difficult though.

Also as a note: You don't have to play the previous two games to know what's happening. There's a back story option on the main menu that covers the important points. So far I'd actually recommend DT3 over the previous two anyways. The controls are far better than the other two games.
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » October 7th, 2015, 7:02 pm

I never actually enjoyed the DTs... count me for a 'meh' I guess?
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Rhihad

Postby Rhihad » October 9th, 2015, 9:47 am

Definitely voting this one up as well. Seems perfectly up Aisou's alley.

Return to “LP Smackdown 20-0-10”