Isostream Topic

The fabled art of 'let's play' is nigh tangible here. Got an LP you're just itching to share? Or maybe you just want to make snarky comments about someone's bad playing? That kind of thing goes here!
InsaneIntentions1

Re: Isostream Topic

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » October 6th, 2015, 12:50 am

Kickstart me some internet
A man of many voices

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » October 7th, 2015, 8:04 am

Super late but I'm gonna be doing the debug mode stuff in chamber of secrets! (pretty much right now that is)
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

pholtos

Postby pholtos » October 23rd, 2015, 11:57 pm

Iso loves avoiding my request. :kappa:

Zummorr

Postby Zummorr » October 29th, 2015, 8:03 am

Whats your request pholtos?

pholtos

Postby pholtos » October 29th, 2015, 8:07 am

Ghost Trick Phantom Detective

Zummorr

Postby Zummorr » October 29th, 2015, 8:24 am

You have all of the approval I can give. That is a good choice.

pholtos

Postby pholtos » November 29th, 2015, 3:07 am

Iso... :kappa:

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 7th, 2016, 12:57 am

he's live btw, finishing gah or attempting to
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » February 7th, 2016, 3:17 am

I assume his hole is getting wrecked
A man of many voices

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 7th, 2016, 3:32 am

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:I assume his hole is getting wrecked

more or less
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » February 7th, 2016, 7:05 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:he's live btw, finishing gah or attempting to

Is it going to at least get uploaded to Youtube?
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » February 7th, 2016, 7:48 am

Alice wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:he's live btw, finishing gah or attempting to

Is it going to at least get uploaded to Youtube?

he kinda made negative progress and chat was spammy and extremely lewd because i suck at my job and potato is a busy man, so maybe maybe not

<tovakj> yes

Glitch

Postby Glitch » February 7th, 2016, 2:51 pm

I need to attend Iso's stream one day when I actually catch him live >:l
ImageImageImage
IsoNation's resident bird nerd.

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » February 8th, 2016, 6:17 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:he kinda made negative progress and chat was spammy and extremely lewd because i suck at my job and potato is a busy man, so maybe maybe not

Man, now I feel bad that I missed itImage :tstick2:!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Nekoishi

Postby Nekoishi » February 16th, 2016, 5:25 am

Did Iso end up finishing Metroid Fusion blindfolded?? I've been a bit busy lately so I might not have been able to catch the review streams.

also hi

Zummorr

Postby Zummorr » February 17th, 2016, 2:41 am

No he has not. iirc he just saved the animals. and he's got the powerbombs from ARC iirc and then he just shelved it.

Nekoishi

Postby Nekoishi » February 17th, 2016, 3:45 am

oh so I didn't miss anything then
happy to know that!!

Zummorr

Postby Zummorr » February 17th, 2016, 5:00 am

He did go back to play Gah 2. Don't think he made any progress though.

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 7th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Because I feel like spamming, I'll go ahead and mention this. I went ahead and decided to pull up Iso's partial Castlevania: AoS stream (for no particular reason). At the intro text of the game, where they talk about the solar eclipse, I was curious whether what that game said about the first full (I assume "total") solar eclipse in Japan this century will be in 2035 was true, and sure enough, according to Wikipedia, it is, on September 2nd: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_eclipses_in_the_21st_century! Huh. Though there'll be an annular eclipse (as well as at least one partial one) in Japan before that (on June 1st, 2030), but I'm pretty sure "annular" != "total" so I won't count that.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » March 7th, 2016, 11:23 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Though there'll be an annular eclipse (as well as at least one partial one) in Japan before that (on June 1st, 2030), but I'm pretty sure "annular" != "total" so I won't count that.

An annular eclipse is like a total eclipse but the Moon isn't able to cover all of the Sun unlike a total eclipse.

From Wikipedia:
An annular eclipse occurs when the Sun and Moon are exactly in line, but the apparent size of the Moon is smaller than that of the Sun. Hence the Sun appears as a very bright ring, or annulus, surrounding the dark disk of the Moon.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » March 8th, 2016, 2:23 am

Alice wrote:
EarthPhantomTS wrote:Though there'll be an annular eclipse (as well as at least one partial one) in Japan before that (on June 1st, 2030), but I'm pretty sure "annular" != "total" so I won't count that.

An annular eclipse is like a total eclipse but the Moon isn't able to cover all of the Sun unlike a total eclipse.

From Wikipedia:
An annular eclipse occurs when the Sun and Moon are exactly in line, but the apparent size of the Moon is smaller than that of the Sun. Hence the Sun appears as a very bright ring, or annulus, surrounding the dark disk of the Moon.

So it is indeed not a total eclipse, as I said. So, assuming that by "first full solar eclipse" they meant "first total solar eclipse over Japan", they were right.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » June 11th, 2016, 5:20 am

Iso's currently streaming! https://www.twitch.tv/isocitration

now no moar

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 11th, 2016, 1:40 pm

Fuck I missed it :tsad:!

pholtos

Postby pholtos » June 12th, 2016, 2:26 am

Geeeez iso. Streaming so late. :kappa:
I can't watch for too long at that hour. :residentsleeper:

On another note I'd suggest dropping your bit rate if you're getting as many dropped frames as you did last night.

Return to “LP Smackdown 20-0-10”