Isostream Topic

The fabled art of 'let's play' is nigh tangible here. Got an LP you're just itching to share? Or maybe you just want to make snarky comments about someone's bad playing? That kind of thing goes here!
Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Isostream Topic

Postby Isocitration » April 27th, 2015, 1:08 am

I always felt like there should be a topic for the streams, but since I hadn't been doing them for a while there wasn't really a point. I know there's a direct link to my twitch channel on the main page, but just in case you glaze over that kind of thing like I do:

http://www.twitch.tv/isocitration

Does someone have that list of games to stream, 'cause I don't anymore! Feel free to suggest what I should stream and junk. Just bear in mind if I stream it, it probably won't end up on youtube.
<Isocitration> metaphors are hard to swallow
<tovakj> that's why we have analogies

Rhihad

Re: Isostream Topic

Postby Rhihad » April 27th, 2015, 5:08 am

I do want to see you face more difficult platformers as a whole. Those and obscure ROM-hacks or Japanesey games are my go to titles. Out of your past streams I really enjoyed Electronic Super Joys and something akin is my wish!

Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 27th, 2015, 6:13 am

Lots of people asked for conkers or something. Since it's not the most pg of things and you want your youtube not to be edgy for the sake of fuck and maybe if you wanna see the end of your rare experience without lping it and konkey dong you should stream thems
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 27th, 2015, 6:28 am

I vote actually lping Conker if he plays it since I'm likely to miss it if it's a stream.
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS
A little bit of a fan of Tiamat

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 27th, 2015, 7:42 am

I vote that he forget the last sentence in his OP and upload any streams to Youtube.

Also, I vote that he LP Conker so that my schedule can work with it, if it stays like this.
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Yes, she's still my wifey

Jolpengammler
Jipples the Friendly Dog

Postby Jolpengammler » April 27th, 2015, 4:41 pm

yes Conker should be LP not stream!
Isocitration wrote:I will take my clothes off now

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » April 27th, 2015, 7:40 pm

You should stream some pokemon! Oh wait... :kappa:

(Conker sounds fun though)
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 28th, 2015, 3:14 am

what were the conditions of the naked shower stream again?
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".

Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<tovakj> yes

Buttson

Postby Buttson » April 28th, 2015, 5:57 am

Aw man can't wait, I think I only managed to catch one stream before you stopped them.
Image Dicks

Lead Luigi
Goldilocks Mario
Location: IDK I think it was like a pocket dimension or somethin

Postby Lead Luigi » April 28th, 2015, 12:21 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:what were the conditions of the naked shower stream again?

50,000 subs on youtube iirc.
something's coming...

Fuck Purple Town

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » April 28th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Damn timezones...what's midnight for Iso is 3 AM for me, and I have to be somewhere on Monday-Thursday mornings now. So I wake up, and see an email about Iso streaming at 4:30 in the morning, and I'm disappointed that I couldn't make it and squick everybody out with my legendary lewdness :tsad2:!
Resident slut, harlot, whore, tramp, and Tiamat fangirl. Also, proud pervert, nympho, and sex worshiper.

Proud to be a worshiper of Ishtar, Babylonian goddess of sex and war, in the 21st century CE Image Image!

Warning: Noted tendency to go from the Queen of Lewd to the Queen of Shrews seemingly at random. If this happens, explain that you meant nothing by it, and she'll quickly apologize

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 28th, 2015, 2:35 pm

EarthPhantomTS wrote:Damn timezones...what's midnight for Iso is 3 AM for me, and I have to be somewhere on Monday-Thursday mornings now. So I wake up, and see an email about Iso streaming at 4:30 in the morning, and I'm disappointed that I couldn't make it and squick everybody out with my legendary lewdness :tsad2:!

an old person bricked my modem if it makes you feel batter

<tovakj> yes

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » April 28th, 2015, 2:59 pm

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:an old person bricked my modem if it makes you feel batter

Have you considered bricking the old person?
💙💙💙

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » April 28th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Alice wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:an old person bricked my modem if it makes you feel batter

Have you considered bricking the old person?

turns out she bricked her power supply

so i gave her my desktops

now I have none and she has two

the old one of which is permanently stuck behind her desk which is fused to the wall

gott sei dank for laptops

also spoken like a true internet addict™

<tovakj> yes

InsaneIntentions1

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » April 29th, 2015, 11:33 am

Ishole misses me on the streams
A man of many voices

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » June 4th, 2015, 6:11 pm

as of 11 am pacific 4 june 2015 he's streaming pokémon on twitch

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » June 4th, 2015, 10:45 pm

Aww man, I missed it :tsad2:!

I mean, I guess I can always watch it myself, but that's not the same as squicking Iso out :twink: :theart:.

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » June 4th, 2015, 10:55 pm

Oh wow you must have checked literally right after I stopped. Sorry about that!

Zummorr

Postby Zummorr » June 5th, 2015, 7:10 pm

I check the forum AND NOW I see that a stream was yesterday. Oh well.

pholtos

Postby pholtos » June 5th, 2015, 8:01 pm

So what does Iso think of Reborn? The real first wall is the  3rd gym leader fight . So have fun with that. The  2nd gym leader fight  is also somewhat tough.

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » June 6th, 2015, 3:24 pm

It's pretty cool, though kinda overwhelming at first I think! That city is pretty huge, and that's only something like a third of it I think?

Once I got into it things starting feeling a bit smoother. But man, 18 gyms and like 4 hours to get to the first one? Haha this'll be a long one!

pholtos

Postby pholtos » June 6th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Yeah I've clocked 35 hours and have 7 badges at this point.

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 3rd, 2015, 4:38 am

He's streaming now! Or about to be

<tovakj> yes

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » August 3rd, 2015, 4:39 am

Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:He's streaming now! Or about to be

you beat me to it :msad:

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 3rd, 2015, 4:55 am

Isocitration wrote:you beat me to it :msad:

Ban him for it!
💙💙💙

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 4th, 2015, 12:48 am

So...you intend to continue TSRP2R tonight or something? When, if so?

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 4th, 2015, 3:03 am

He mentioned he might be streaming again in about an hour

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 4th, 2015, 4:32 am

He done is be live again yet!

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 5th, 2015, 6:37 am

we're streaming late tonight

by we i mean iso

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 6th, 2015, 5:02 am

he said he'll probably stream again in an hour

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 6th, 2015, 6:33 am

He is live now!

<tovakj> yes

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » August 6th, 2015, 10:23 am

^
spæmmer

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » August 6th, 2015, 12:31 pm

Isocitration wrote:^
spæmmer

Alice wrote:Ban him for it!
💙💙💙

Isocitration
Citric Acid Spectre

Postby Isocitration » August 7th, 2015, 6:33 am

Possibly maybe finishing up tsrp2r tonight? I don't know!

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 7th, 2015, 6:34 am

you beat me to it :msad:

<tovakj> yes

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 8th, 2015, 4:42 am

stream again soon is, beating loz1 hopefully. Second quest dunno. Yes yes

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 8th, 2015, 4:52 pm

Hey, Iso! Don't forget to highlight it! You know me, I always love to dive back into old stuff!

(Also, I was pretty prolific last night, huh :theart: :undecided:?)

Tovarisch Red Yoshi

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » August 9th, 2015, 5:25 am

He'll likely be streaming MC again soon :P

<tovakj> yes

EarthPhantomTS

Postby EarthPhantomTS » August 9th, 2015, 5:02 pm

It's too bad I missed last night :tsad2:...you guys were right, I would've had a field day with that episode :theart:!

chridd

Postby chridd » August 10th, 2015, 6:24 am

EarthPhantomTS wrote:I vote that he forget the last sentence in his OP and upload any streams to Youtube.
By the way, I vote for this as well. (Kind of want to watch tsrp2r at some point, not necessarily before Twitch deletes it.)

Return to “LP Smackdown 20-0-10”