Let's text adventure through PKMN Y!

The fabled art of 'let's play' is nigh tangible here. Got an LP you're just itching to share? Or maybe you just want to make snarky comments about someone's bad playing? That kind of thing goes here!
Tovarisch Red Yoshi
Resident Commie Chameleon

Re: Let's text adventure through PKMN Y!

Postby Tovarisch Red Yoshi » July 8th, 2015, 4:44 am

Alice wrote:
Tovarisch Red Yoshi wrote:im off on a trip to oregon (and maybe washington?)

Why would you want to go some place that's having a bad heat wave?

I've been going to that state almost every year since I was born

I know your heat waves

Your heat waves are cool spring days to me. When I was little I was forced to wear my hoodie because of how cold it was to grandma.
wikipedia wrote:The word "w00t" itself was first seen in 1994.[citation needed] The expression rose in popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s (decade) mostly on MMORPG such as RuneScape. It remains a niche Internet term and is not in general usage. The symbolic approximation of Latin letter forms makes w00t a prime example of internet leetspeak. It may also sometimes be seen spelled as "wewt" or "wought".
Isocitration wrote:<Isocitration> a long obscure nonsequitur that must be explained
<Isocitration> the joke is funny because of that alone
<tovakj> you've known me how long, yet?
<tovakj> yes
<tovakj> you're finally figuring out my aesthetic

pholtos

Postby pholtos » July 8th, 2015, 4:49 am

Heat wave? I looked at Oregon's temps over the next week or so... they're lower than around here. I guess heat wave in terms of the normal temp in Oregon?

Alice
⦂☽

Postby Alice » July 8th, 2015, 1:28 pm

pholtos wrote:Heat wave? I looked at Oregon's temps over the next week or so... they're lower than around here. I guess heat wave in terms of the normal temp in Oregon?

We've been commonly hitting the 90s lately. That's hot as hell for this time of the year. Our summers should be mostly topping out at the mid 80s and even then normally only towards the end of July through most of August. We had 3-4 days last week that hit 97-99ºF.
💙💙💙

Return to “LP Smackdown 20-0-10”